Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: I am reaching my limit I can’t take it anymore.  (Read 5590 times)

Body Builder

Re: I am reaching my limit I can’t take it anymore.
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2018, 01:30:53 AM »

If someone has suicide thoughts being 5.8, then he is really sick psychologically.
If you think that your life is so bad due to your height then yes, commit suicide. After all, if someone is suicidal then he'll always find a reason.

Your height is not good but not bad either. If you were 5ft I would understand your words but still it is really stupid to suicide for not being tall enough to be comsidered attractive. There are much more important things than that.

So im a few words, I believe that you are just a boy with mental problems and bad appearance who thinks that his height is his main problem.
But anyone who says about suicides at 5.8 maybe should do it. He won't offer anything in society after all.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2018, 01:47:38 AM »

Young and naive if you think every top athlete in every sport isn't on something. Lol at the idea that someone can be natural and compete at the top, when there's millions of dollars at stake. Of course the careless roid boys who get caught up will get banned and humiliated to the public to idiots like you to keep the facade that the sport is clean. But I won't continue to burst your delicate bubble.

Instead of talking to me why don’t you step up to a real NFL player and say all this crap. I can tell you this: I can rip off a strand of hair off of a football player and you would be full of   compared to that strand of hair mate. I feel sorry for you that you don’t have the same drive as these people and that you have to bring negativity towards here since you are not as big strong or rich as them. You are probably another one of those idiot keyboard warriors who goes on youtube watching body transformation videos and shouting “steroiiiiiiiiiiids”. They do drug tests, idiot. If the entire NFL was juicing then there would be no such thing. And most players are perfect for their size. Adrian Peterson 6’1 225. Juju 6’1 215. John Ross 5’11 188 pounds. I can see myself getting to 200+ pounds if I was taller. Look up phil heath and jay cutler. Those are steroid users. Oh yeah I forgot they are full time professionals taking high doses cuz they bodybuild for a living. Yes smaller people can be on steroids and it is obvious when they are. You can see it from their red flushy skin, ridiculous vascularity, 3d delts, and when their skin looks like damn dck skin. Sounds like a lot of bro science but for someone like you that needs to understand I have to explain everything I could. Again, try talking to a football player. Let’s see his reaction.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2018, 01:52:53 AM »

Ah right I get it obviously being from the U.K. we don’t watch a lot of NFL here because our main sport is football (soccer) when you mentioned the whole weight issue then I could understand where you were coming from on the whole I can’t play and I understand you’d be naturally overpowered because of the height issue sorry but like I said I’m not against you doing LL because it’d make me a hypocrite wanting LL myself I’m against the hurting yourself physically it’ll get you no where bro it really won’t but if you do go for LL go safe with at most 10 cm 5 cm over both femurs and tibia you’ll then be 5’11 and hopefully happier trust me bro i myself wanted to do the 4 inch growth to be close to looking people in the eyes and I know how annoying it is to look up at people

I know LL wont help me at all in any way. I dont think I will be as strong afterwards nor would I be able to run fast. It just sucks that I have to be programmed to reach 5’8. These footballers are blessed. Like I am just furious. Height is important believe it or not. Tall = advantages. Short = disadvantages. Maybe short people are more agile and have better coordination but thats it. Tall means fast heavy athletic etc.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2018, 02:00:08 AM »

If it makes you feel any better...

I'm 36, 5' and 0.75 inches tall.  (not quite 5'1)

I started a company when I was 26 and 10 years later it's pretty grown and my salary is over $200,000 per year.

I have dated and have had relationships with very pretty, smart, just plain out good looking and wonderful woman.  This still continues and in fact, my quantity of attractive woman that I attract continues to go up as I become more and more refined and intelligent about how to approach people in general. 

I work out 5 days a week and I have all my clothes tailored.     Height has been one of those things about myself that I would think "darn, would be nice to be taller", HOWEVER, height has not prevented me from doing anything.  Okay...yes, it prevented my professional sports career, but I can live with that.

My business continues to thrive because the client is listening to what I say about our services and product line.  I am confident in what I say because I believe in what I'm talking about.  Hence, my height has nothing to do with whether or not I bring value to others.  That's business... bringing value to others and it has nothing to do with height. 

Point of all this is that your height doesn't define your worth and neither does another person.   With nearly 7 Billion people on this planet, there are millions of woman and men that are more than happy to give you a shot. Just show them what you're worth. You have too much going for, including your height.  Perspective is everything.

You can do it, man.

I do iphone reselling as a business at this age. I make 500 bucks profit every week. Thats almost 25k a year for me. I am shooting for 100k a year. But oh wait does this money make me happy? No. I can buy everything and do anything but is it more important then height? No. When you read my post did yiu understand how I really feel. Height is what matters to me the most. I would rather be 6’1 and reject 1 billion dollars. I like how you are handling this life comlared to other people and congrats. I really admire you for this. But some people are not the same. I cant accept it. I cant live with it. You train 5 days a week? I train also. I first started at 13. This is my 4th uear at 17 because remember I wanted to play football and I wanna get strong. I ended up benching 310 by the time my junior year ended. No I am not bull ting. Is my strength making me happy? No. If there was a drug that I could take that would cut my life expectancy for 20 years in return of 5 inches I would take it.

ramaka

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2018, 03:06:17 AM »

I know LL wont help me at all in any way. I dont think I will be as strong afterwards nor would I be able to run fast. It just sucks that I have to be programmed to reach 5’8. These footballers are blessed. Like I am just furious. Height is important believe it or not. Tall = advantages. Short = disadvantages. Maybe short people are more agile and have better coordination but thats it. Tall means fast heavy athletic etc.

You can run after LL providing you stay within the safe limits of lengthening and go to a good doctor you’d true you won’t be example if your best was 35.000 miles per hour after LL you’d probably be like 25,000 miles per hour obviously no one is like that I’m basically saying you’ll lose maybe 10-20% of your overall speed on average but a lot of people actually saying they can go the same distance they did before LL.

Have you actually talked to your parents about your height issue I can’t remember if you’ve already listed your parents heights but if not how tall are they

Alu

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2018, 03:10:18 AM »

Go play real football mate. You're only 1 inch taller then the living legend himself, so you should be able to make it.

Alu

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2018, 03:14:51 AM »

I started a company when I was 26 and 10 years later it's pretty grown and my salary is over $200,000 per year.

I have dated and have had relationships with very pretty, smart, just plain out good looking and wonderful woman.  This still continues and in fact, my quantity of attractive woman that I attract continues to go up as I become more and more refined and intelligent about how to approach people in general. 

I work out 5 days a week and I have all my clothes tailored.     Height has been one of those things about myself that I would think "darn, would be nice to be taller", HOWEVER, height has not prevented me from doing anything.  Okay...yes, it prevented my professional sports career, but I can live with that.

My business continues to thrive because the client is listening to what I say about our services and product line.  I am confident in what I say because I believe in what I'm talking about.  Hence, my height has nothing to do with whether or not I bring value to others.  That's business... bringing value to others and it has nothing to do with height. 

Point of all this is that your height doesn't define your worth and neither does another person.   With nearly 7 Billion people on this planet, there are millions of woman and men that are more than happy to give you a shot. Just show them what you're worth. You have too much going for, including your height.  Perspective is everything.

You can do it, man.

Congrats on everything so far man. I wish you well and hope you end up happy and healthy!

Bonez

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2018, 06:55:01 AM »

You can do it, man.

This is awesome! You are a real inspiration people here could learn a lot from you. Life is definitely what you make of it.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2018, 11:18:14 AM »

Because drowning is painful and jumping off a building is scary. Shooting yourself with a gun is the fastest and most painless way. Oh and I am assuming you don’t know what failing to commit suicide means. It means not succeeding in commiting suicide. If you still do not understand let me know I can try to explain it with easier vocabulary.

How is it scary? If stuff like that seems scary to you, then I don't know what to say. Jumping off a building is easy as hell. Just get drunk and step over the ledge head first. Slit wrists beforehand so you also bleed out. You say you can't do it, but in reality you are just a pussy. I mean, real men do whatever necessary to reach their goals. Leg lengthening, getting laid, getting rich, killing themselves. Everything real men do, they do with confidence, without fidgeting.
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

Bosnian2018

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2018, 11:19:42 AM »

im sorry but you need to get your head checked.

besides you could never compete in the NFL after Limb lengthening.

Have you tried getting in shape ? like buff/ripped. it might be the edge you're looking for.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2018, 11:49:56 AM »

Instead of talking to me why don’t you step up to a real NFL player and say all this crap. I can tell you this: I can rip off a strand of hair off of a football player and you would be full of   compared to that strand of hair mate. I feel sorry for you that you don’t have the same drive as these people and that you have to bring negativity towards here since you are not as big strong or rich as them. You are probably another one of those idiot keyboard warriors who goes on youtube watching body transformation videos and shouting “steroiiiiiiiiiiids”. They do drug tests, idiot. If the entire NFL was juicing then there would be no such thing. And most players are perfect for their size. Adrian Peterson 6’1 225. Juju 6’1 215. John Ross 5’11 188 pounds. I can see myself getting to 200+ pounds if I was taller. Look up phil heath and jay cutler. Those are steroid users. Oh yeah I forgot they are full time professionals taking high doses cuz they bodybuild for a living. Yes smaller people can be on steroids and it is obvious when they are. You can see it from their red flushy skin, ridiculous vascularity, 3d delts, and when their skin looks like damn dck skin. Sounds like a lot of bro science but for someone like you that needs to understand I have to explain everything I could. Again, try talking to a football player. Let’s see his reaction.

Wow, the naivety in you is palpable. All pros are on steroids. Period. They don't do steroids during competitions, but in off-season training - you bet they do.

edwardv6

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2018, 01:35:59 PM »

Instead of talking to me why don’t you step up to a real NFL player and say all this crap. I can tell you this: I can rip off a strand of hair off of a football player and you would be full of   compared to that strand of hair mate. I feel sorry for you that you don’t have the same drive as these people and that you have to bring negativity towards here since you are not as big strong or rich as them. You are probably another one of those idiot keyboard warriors who goes on youtube watching body transformation videos and shouting “steroiiiiiiiiiiids”. They do drug tests, idiot. If the entire NFL was juicing then there would be no such thing. And most players are perfect for their size. Adrian Peterson 6’1 225. Juju 6’1 215. John Ross 5’11 188 pounds. I can see myself getting to 200+ pounds if I was taller. Look up phil heath and jay cutler. Those are steroid users. Oh yeah I forgot they are full time professionals taking high doses cuz they bodybuild for a living. Yes smaller people can be on steroids and it is obvious when they are. You can see it from their red flushy skin, ridiculous vascularity, 3d delts, and when their skin looks like damn dck skin. Sounds like a lot of bro science but for someone like you that needs to understand I have to explain everything I could. Again, try talking to a football player. Let’s see his reaction.
Talking about bro science when you're the one giving out all the bro science here with your eye test analysis of who's on steroids and who's not haha there's plenty of fat out of shape looking guys on gear and you would've never guessed. Drug testing means nothing when the drugs are ahead of the test; designer steroids. By the way stupid, I'm all for steroids and athletes using. Also LOL at the idea of being scared to talk sh1t to football players, or anyone bigger than yourself in general, sounds like you're talking about yourself there buddy.
banned for flaming/hostility

Bushguy

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2018, 02:14:53 PM »

Man, nate Robinson 1.75 m NBA player, in soccer lots of player are under 6 feet, i think you are really obsessed, think before, you were the better of your team and you stop playing because of your height, you want to play nfl, but with that comprimise you dont deserve it.
If you really want to be profesional work hard body and Head before, and dont care about eight hoy are not a se are.

YellowSpike

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2018, 03:39:01 PM »

You can do it, man.

Dude, you're an inspiration. A huge inspiration. I read some of your other posts. You are the PERFECT candidate for LL because YOU ARE DOING THIS ENTIRELY FOR YOU! LL will be the icing on the cake to what is already a fantastic and successful (in all areas) life. I wish you the absolute best and am happy to help if you have any questions for me. Best of luck bro!

InFullStryde

« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2018, 06:01:36 PM »

Thanks, Man.  Appreciate the openness and we got to have each other's back in this life. 5' 0" (or 5'8") above the ground, will always be better than 6'0" below!  As long as you're still alive; you got a chance.  All anyone needs is a chance. That's it.  Make the best of what you got; make what you got the very best.  Having said that; I'm looking forward to my upcoming consultation. Will let you all know how it goes and looking to your feedback. 
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

Blue Lunar

« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2018, 07:19:49 PM »

How is it scary? If stuff like that seems scary to you, then I don't know what to say. Jumping off a building is easy as hell. Just get drunk and step over the ledge head first. Slit wrists beforehand so you also bleed out. You say you can't do it, but in reality you are just a pussy. I mean, real men do whatever necessary to reach their goals. Leg lengthening, getting laid, getting rich, killing themselves. Everything real men do, they do with confidence, without fidgeting.

Ha ha ha ha why don’t you do it? If I am a pussy you are probably my twin. Don’t even type about getting laid and   because it is something that probably you won’t have in real life. Go dry hump your mattress. As a matter of fact just do us a tiny favor. Since it sounds easy you jump off a building. You are also here in a website where there are people with problems.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2018, 07:33:53 PM »

Talking about bro science when you're the one giving out all the bro science here with your eye test analysis of who's on steroids and who's not haha there's plenty of fat out of shape looking guys on gear and you would've never guessed. Drug testing means nothing when the drugs are ahead of the test; designer steroids. By the way stupid, I'm all for steroids and athletes using. Also LOL at the idea of being scared to talk sh1t to football players, or anyone bigger than yourself in general, sounds like you're talking about yourself there buddy.

And yet another idiot who does not know a single sh1t. Footballers are not on roids. Period. And by the way you would piss yourself next to these guys. You are disrespecting the hard work and effort they put in and blaming it on steroids. Lol ofc. That’s your character right there hating on other people cuz you cant do jack   compared to them. Also nah I would not be scared to talk   to a bigger guy. You said yourself that you are all in for steroids. What’s the matter cant build a nice physique without drugs. Lmao what a sad pathetic piece of garbage accusing others of steroids when he does it himself. Stupid dumbass.

edwardv6

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2018, 08:31:54 PM »

And yet another idiot who does not know a single sh1t. Footballers are not on roids. Period. And by the way you would piss yourself next to these guys. You are disrespecting the hard work and effort they put in and blaming it on steroids. Lol ofc. That’s your character right there hating on other people cuz you cant do jack   compared to them. Also nah I would not be scared to talk   to a bigger guy. You said yourself that you are all in for steroids. What’s the matter cant build a nice physique without drugs. Lmao what a sad pathetic piece of garbage accusing others of steroids when he does it himself. Stupid dumbass.

I don't dislike anyone because they juice, I dislike idiots like you who think they're natty and actually try to defend it lol and nice hypocrisy, calling me garbage for accusing your man crushes of roids then immediately accusing me of using lmfao for your information I don't use, nice job jumping to conclusions and making yourself look even more stupid. Your projecting continues to goes one step further to admitting you'd piss yourself next to bigger guys, what else would you like to admit that you'd do but pass it off as what you'd assume I would do in the same situation?

Body Builder

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2018, 12:31:02 AM »

Footballers are not something special.
If someone can't become a footballer does not mean something. After all, everywhere else except from usa nobody gives a   about american football. It is a plain stupid game with just a bunch of big guys fighting for a ball.

But if you want to speak about big guys, then bbing is the big deal. And there, the best ones are men of average height, from 5.7 to 5.11 heights.
Most very tallz guys could never become really muscular. Most short men could become muscular but they may look bad.
Average guys can become muscular and look really good.
So go speak to the 5.8 Kai Greene about big guys and footballers and all that bs. This guy is huge as hell, not only due to roids but because of his genetics which are better that 99,9% of tall men.

But all thia converation is stupid. A real man is not defined from his muscles but from his intelligence and his values.
Everything else has to do with looks. And this is special for anyone. While footballers may seem ideal for some women, bbers for some other ones, most women want a fit (not very muscular!), taller than average guy. Not very tall, neither very buffed nor anything else extreme.
And I am saying that who always wanted (and have in some degree) a very muscular body. But I know that this is not ideal for most women. I just do it to feel better with myself.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2018, 02:52:21 AM »

I don't dislike anyone because they juice, I dislike idiots like you who think they're natty and actually try to defend it lol and nice hypocrisy, calling me garbage for accusing your man crushes of roids then immediately accusing me of using lmfao for your information I don't use, nice job jumping to conclusions and making yourself look even more stupid. Your projecting continues to goes one step further to admitting you'd piss yourself next to bigger guys, what else would you like to admit that you'd do but pass it off as what you'd assume I would do in the same situation?

Man I am done talking to you. It’s very hard for you to understand that not all NFL players use roids. The ones that do get suspended. The fact that you don’t understand this makes you more of an idiot then I am. And like I said if I am an extreme idiot, you have to be my brother or my twin because after this level of talk coming from you it’s just funny to think that you are smart. Just stop acting like a woman. If you were a real man you would take this all up your chin and admit that you are   compared to footballers. I came here mainly because of my height issues not to argue with people that have been living under a cave for plenty of years.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2018, 03:02:14 AM »

Footballers are not something special.
If someone can't become a footballer does not mean something. After all, everywhere else except from usa nobody gives a   about american football. It is a plain stupid game with just a bunch of big guys fighting for a ball.

But if you want to speak about big guys, then bbing is the big deal. And there, the best ones are men of average height, from 5.7 to 5.11 heights.
Most very tallz guys could never become really muscular. Most short men could become muscular but they may look bad.
Average guys can become muscular and look really good.
So go speak to the 5.8 Kai Greene about big guys and footballers and all that bs. This guy is huge as hell, not only due to roids but because of his genetics which are better that 99,9% of tall men.

But all thia converation is stupid. A real man is not defined from his muscles but from his intelligence and his values.
Everything else has to do with looks. And this is special for anyone. While footballers may seem ideal for some women, bbers for some other ones, most women want a fit (not very muscular!), taller than average guy. Not very tall, neither very buffed nor anything else extreme.
And I am saying that who always wanted (and have in some degree) a very muscular body. But I know that this is not ideal for most women. I just do it to feel better with myself.

You may dislike football and like bodybuilding. I am fine with that. I came here because of height issues. Not football to be exact. Football is just one example next to the 100 other things I cannot do because of my height. As for Kai Green and stuff, I watch bodybuilding videos all the time and stuff so I know plenty like him like Jay Cutler and Phil Heath etc... I admire them for their hard work though I am a natural bodybuilder and I don’t wanna take steroids. and the biggest problem that I have is that at this height muscle looks funny on me. When I forst started lifting I was skinny and crap but when I added mscle it looks short and stocky and I hate it. If I was 6 feet I could just imagine my aesthetic wide framed tall body with long legs and a long torso. Ha ha ha. Being 178 at 5’8 is just akward. The football coach at our school is 5’4 200 pounds ( he is not cut ) and it looks wierd. I know you think I am out of my mind and stuff but I know like you said, a person’s wuality matters. I dont have a problem with people like dating a girl or stuff. I just hate my self image. I just hate the fact that I am 5’8. It is not super short but it is short. 5’10 is a decent height imo. But I hope I could explain all this as good as I can. And football rocks man ha ha ha.

edwardv6

« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2018, 03:23:58 AM »

Man I am done talking to you. It’s very hard for you to understand that not all NFL players use roids. The ones that do get suspended. The fact that you don’t understand this makes you more of an idiot then I am. And like I said if I am an extreme idiot, you have to be my brother or my twin because after this level of talk coming from you it’s just funny to think that you are smart. Just stop acting like a woman. If you were a real man you would take this all up your chin and admit that you are   compared to footballers. I came here mainly because of my height issues not to argue with people that have been living under a cave for plenty of years.
A mentally unstable, suicidal 17 year old pxssyboi telling me what it means to be a real man lol fact of the matter is, you know if you had to debate this the only argument you have is your opinion that they "work hard" lol thinking athletes can "work hard" everyday and expect the body to simply recover so easily and maintain high levels of competition for decades without gear, and that's not even considering injuries. I'm leaving it at that, you're cut from the same desperate assuming cloth as @Bruce Wayne.

tlannister

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2018, 08:37:08 AM »

You may dislike football and like bodybuilding. I am fine with that. I came here because of height issues. Not football to be exact. Football is just one example next to the 100 other things I cannot do because of my height. As for Kai Green and stuff, I watch bodybuilding videos all the time and stuff so I know plenty like him like Jay Cutler and Phil Heath etc... I admire them for their hard work though I am a natural bodybuilder and I don’t wanna take steroids. and the biggest problem that I have is that at this height muscle looks funny on me. When I forst started lifting I was skinny and crap but when I added mscle it looks short and stocky and I hate it. If I was 6 feet I could just imagine my aesthetic wide framed tall body with long legs and a long torso. Ha ha ha. Being 178 at 5’8 is just akward. The football coach at our school is 5’4 200 pounds ( he is not cut ) and it looks wierd. I know you think I am out of my mind and stuff but I know like you said, a person’s wuality matters. I dont have a problem with people like dating a girl or stuff. I just hate my self image. I just hate the fact that I am 5’8. It is not super short but it is short. 5’10 is a decent height imo. But I hope I could explain all this as good as I can. And football rocks man ha ha ha.

I just want to chime in to ask you to not refer it to as "Football". Football is something you kick with your foot. What you're referring to is american rugby/football. It is very important detail because football requires intelligence, athleticism and skills which people of all kind of heights can excel in. The american rugby you are referring to require physical strength and alot of short people don't have that. Considering this is a forum for LL please refrain from confusing people. Football is this:

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2018, 10:11:12 AM »

Ha ha ha ha why don’t you do it? If I am a pussy you are probably my twin.

It is not about me, it is about you. You made the thread not me. +I have no reason to do suicide, because I'm not depressed or that unhappy with my life. I am quite ok. I was referring to people who are depressed as hell and want to die, but are too scared to take action like a real man (aka you).

Don’t even type about getting laid and   because it is something that probably you won’t have in real life.

Cool projection, bro. Anyway, I have NOTHING to do with it all. Your thread, it is about YOU. I could be a 4 feet midget with skin disease, but what I say still bears weight and is true. You are just ad homineming, because you are so butthurt about hearing the truth. The more you call me names, insult me and ad hominem to no end, the more you prove that I am right. One only gets their tongue cut out when others are afraid of what he could say.

Go dry hump your mattress. As a matter of fact just do us a tiny favor. Since it sounds easy you jump off a building. You are also here in a website where there are people with problems.

Sorry, but why would I do that? My goal is not to kill myself. I have other goals in my life. If I wanted to kill myself I would not be posting on forums, but taking the sharpest knife I can find, getting drunk and high on drugs, walking up on 20 story building roof, slitting my wrists and throat and falling backwards on the pavement.

From your post it seemed that you want to kill yourself. So if you want to do it, then go for it like a real man instead of hamstering excuses "m-muh fear of heights". Sounds like you just want hugboxing and attention. This is not reddit.

Either do it or don't, just don't bitch about it.

Blue Lunar

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2018, 10:33:36 PM »

It is not about me, it is about you. You made the thread not me. +I have no reason to do suicide, because I'm not depressed or that unhappy with my life. I am quite ok. I was referring to people who are depressed as hell and want to die, but are too scared to take action like a real man (aka you).

Cool projection, bro. Anyway, I have NOTHING to do with it all. Your thread, it is about YOU. I could be a 4 feet midget with skin disease, but what I say still bears weight and is true. You are just ad homineming, because you are so butthurt about hearing the truth. The more you call me names, insult me and ad hominem to no end, the more you prove that I am right. One only gets their tongue cut out when others are afraid of what he could say.

Sorry, but why would I do that? My goal is not to kill myself. I have other goals in my life. If I wanted to kill myself I would not be posting on forums, but taking the sharpest knife I can find, getting drunk and high on drugs, walking up on 20 story building roof, slitting my wrists and throat and falling backwards on the pavement.

From your post it seemed that you want to kill yourself. So if you want to do it, then go for it like a real man instead of hamstering excuses "m-muh fear of heights". Sounds like you just want hugboxing and attention. This is not reddit.

Either do it or don't, just don't bitch about it.

I will kill myself next year at 18. With a gun. Not jumping off a building. Oh btw I am not scared of heights I climb extremely high trees. Jumping off a building for me is not the best option. I think I am explaining this the wrong way. It’s not the fact that its high af its because after I jump off I am gonna feel pain for a second when I land. That won’t happen with a gun.

Bushguy

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2018, 11:01:19 PM »

Boy, 18 in top country, making so much money and thinking in suicide, bro you think you know everything, if you accept an advice, i think you have to change your perspective, you are making money, money= height, just save and go trough ll.
Anyway you are an adult, at the end is your decission good luck.

tallertree

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2018, 11:12:59 PM »

I will kill myself next year at 18. With a gun. Not jumping off a building. Oh btw I am not scared of heights I climb extremely high trees. Jumping off a building for me is not the best option. I think I am explaining this the wrong way. It’s not the fact that its high af its because after I jump off I am gonna feel pain for a second when I land. That won’t happen with a gun.
If height is such a big issue then who dont you just get a leg lengthening? You already have a good starting height so with one surgery you would become tall.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2018, 06:18:02 AM »

If height is such a big issue then who dont you just get a leg lengthening? You already have a good starting height so with one surgery you would become tall.
Not sure, maybe he wants to be over six feet tall and it is not too realistic.

OP, if you do decide to end it my suggestion would be to sell all your belongings and spend it on whores, booze and heroin. If you are going to die anyway, why not go out with a bang? Why not get as much dopamine rush to your brain as possible?

tlannister

« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2018, 09:39:05 AM »

Mods needs to ban 6feet2, what a nasty piece of sh!t encouraging people to commit suicide. Even if this is internet and you think the other guy is joking, you don't know him and his situation. he may well be on the fence. Suicide is a serous matter.
so shut ur fking whore mouth already.

The Dreamer

« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2018, 10:14:41 AM »

Tlannister I believe admin Daemon is no longer active here from a long time
Penguinn and Kilo which are the moderators don't seem interested/don't have the time to rule the forum
I have sent a PM to the admin because I wanted to delete my profile but never got answer
The anarchy reigns here
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

tlannister

« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2018, 11:22:54 AM »

Tlannister I believe admin Daemon is no longer active here from a long time
Penguinn and Kilo which are the moderators don't seem interested/don't have the time to rule the forum
I have sent a PM to the admin because I wanted to delete my profile but never got answer
The anarchy reigns here

agree, sent you PM.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up