Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My proportions? What should I lengthen?  (Read 2078 times)

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
My proportions? What should I lengthen?
« on: January 03, 2015, 03:24:41 PM »

People say I look tall on photo, but see me in person and are shocked to have to bend over to look at me. It's quite hilarious.

http://snag.gy/I3Hvs.jpg
5"6 and proud

Blackhawk

Re: My proportions? What should I lengthen?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 03:59:46 PM »

Hey Outgrown, I am the same height, 167. It looks like you have a good wingspan and torso for LL.  What are your plans?

Outgrown

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 04:49:59 PM »

Hey Outgrown, I am the same height, 167. It looks like you have a good wingspan and torso for LL.  What are your plans?

Sup

My plans are in my signature below, but If I had to choose between tibs or femur first I wouldn't know what to invest on, but I'm planning on doing both to lengthen as much as recovery's sake
5"6 and proud

Blackhawk

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 05:43:08 PM »

Your tibs don't look too short but it looks like you could do around 6 cms on them and then see how you feel about your height then.  167 isn't a good height but 173 isn't bad.  It's close enough to average.

Outgrown

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 05:59:09 PM »

Your tibs don't look too short but it looks like you could do around 6 cms on them and then see how you feel about your height then.  167 isn't a good height but 173 isn't bad.  It's close enough to average.

Hm, I was thinking of doing femurs before tibias. Have people done tibias first then femurs with good result?
5"6 and proud

Blackhawk

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 06:14:27 PM »

Hm, I was thinking of doing femurs before tibias. Have people done tibias first then femurs with good result?

I don't think there are many diaries from people who did both segments.  Most people stop after 1 round of LL.  My height and plans are similar to yours but I don't know how I will feel after doing 1 LL.  Will I feel tall enough at 173 cms?  Idk?  I think I have short tibs and if I lengthened femurs only I think my proportions would be off.  If you do both segments, I don't think it matters which one you do first.

Outgrown

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 10:43:20 PM »

I don't think there are many diaries from people who did both segments.  Most people stop after 1 round of LL.  My height and plans are similar to yours but I don't know how I will feel after doing 1 LL.  Will I feel tall enough at 173 cms?  Idk?  I think I have short tibs and if I lengthened femurs only I think my proportions would be off.  If you do both segments, I don't think it matters which one you do first.

Yeah, that assumption always came to me when it comes to finance/time/outcomes... I'd rather be short on a wheelchair than on my own legs. Femur lengthening doesn't interfere with proportions that much compared to tibs, but pause for a moment and stand on your toes. How different does it feel? Experiment different elevations with different heights and see which minimum suits you best. Don't forget that shoes can fool people to thinking someone has long tibs.
5"6 and proud
Pages: [1]   Go Up