Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: People over 5 9"  (Read 56772 times)

IamAndrew

Re: People over 5 9"
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2014, 03:46:31 AM »

Oh no dood, didn't mean you personally. Just this topic turned into one about how women only care about height or something.

Male arousal and stimulation is SO visual and men oft think women must be the same because they can't think of it any other way. Once a man gets over that hurdle he'll see that the way he looks plays a much smaller role than he thinks. Most women don't even find tall, nude male models arousing at all (if they don't know them) and don't even like penises - that they don't have feelings attached to. The main technique with basting women is appealing to their feelings and making them feel good around you (that is what the art of pulling is all about or, if you got good character, then being sincere and competent). Make that happen and they'll even get super dirty just to please you. Problem is to make the women feel good you have to feel good about yourself - that is the only time height actually gets in your way - when you sabotage yourself over it.

And yea Asia is awesome. Want to move to HK someday for the opportunities.
Height MAX: 172 CM
Wingspan: 183 CM
Goal: 178 CM - external tibia

Blackhawk

« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2014, 04:16:22 AM »

Why is HK awesome?  Just curious.  The company I started working for this week has an office in HK that I may have to visit.

IamAndrew

« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2014, 04:48:27 AM »

Why is HK awesome?  Just curious.  The company I started working for this week has an office in HK that I may have to visit.
Last post in this thread.
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=629.msg10806#msg10806

I just fell in love with it from afar. What company you in with?
Height MAX: 172 CM
Wingspan: 183 CM
Goal: 178 CM - external tibia

G-Man

« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2014, 05:36:51 AM »

I hear you!

The next 2 sessions (fall and winter) I'm taking intensive mandarin lessons (2 per semester) followed by a 10 week summer program arranged by my university in Wuhan, China for 200h of lessons, equivalent to 4 more courses.  So by next summer Ill have 8 courses of mandarin done!  Combined with my BAdmin I should be able to find something interesting.

Watch out China girls, white laowai coming soon to a theater near you!  :)

DREAM

« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2014, 02:22:00 AM »

LOL. tbh i don't think you want to date Chinese girls.

G-Man

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2014, 01:59:53 PM »

Why is that, do they smell funny?   ;D

DREAM

« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2014, 03:26:32 PM »

clingy. Assertive. Bossy, gold diggers.

DREAM

« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2014, 03:27:45 PM »

Plus language barrier.

G-Man

« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2014, 03:58:22 PM »

clingy. Assertive. Bossy, gold diggers.

You've just described almost all the women in North America, so I'm not worried about that!  ;)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 04:20:55 PM by G-Man »

GeTs

« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2014, 08:16:37 PM »

Oh no dood, didn't mean you personally. Just this topic turned into one about how women only care about height or something.

Male arousal and stimulation is SO visual and men oft think women must be the same because they can't think of it any other way. Once a man gets over that hurdle he'll see that the way he looks plays a much smaller role than he thinks. Most women don't even find tall, nude male models arousing at all (if they don't know them) and don't even like penises - that they don't have feelings attached to. The main technique with basting women is appealing to their feelings and making them feel good around you (that is what the art of pulling is all about or, if you got good character, then being sincere and competent). Make that happen and they'll even get super dirty just to please you. Problem is to make the women feel good you have to feel good about yourself - that is the only time height actually gets in your way - when you sabotage yourself over it.

And yea Asia is awesome. Want to move to HK someday for the opportunities.
from personal experience, if I'm not interested in that girl I will miserably fail, I mean not fail but I come out as a liar , but if I'm interested Idk something in my mind makes me work until I get her interest back and then I succeed, but then again i get tired very quickly, not interested anymore in her,I'll go away from her, just to regret it the day after, story of my life

USApatient

• Private
  • Visitor
  • friends dont let friends lengthen 10"
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2014, 05:41:01 PM »

In my humble opinion: as someone who has undergone LL. Height is relative. No males or very few desire to be the smallest person of any specific group. Heightism exists. Even during my LL experience I was surrounded by a dozen LL patients ranging from a starting height of 5'2" to 5'9" (we actually had a 6'0" gentleman visit and contemplate gaining an additional 2" but he declined in the end)
That being said, even amongst LL patients who were all undergoing the same procedure for the same reasons which was to be taller, I witnessed discrimination or dismissal of worth exhibited toward the smaller of the group ( 5'4" and below) and a faint hint of a superiority complex amongst the taller patients (5'6" and above). It appears to me that heightism is an ingrained social trait deep rooted in biology that manifests in awful ways at times.

I believe it it no ones right to judge or set boundaries for another as to what is an appropriate height to be. It is my understanding that in India the average male stands near 5'5". Therefore a 5'7" would be amongst the taller of any given group. Now in Scandinavia where the average height approaches 6'0" for men a 5'7" would most definitely be amongst the most diminutive of any group.

Who are we to judge? Have we ever spent a day in the life of another person who only wishes to alter themselves?

Wannabegiant

« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2014, 05:52:49 PM »

Yeah for sure its relative to the environment, since it is a cosmetic surgery we pay for anybody should be allowed to do it without getting crap for it.

I was 5'9 before the surgery, and i live in Sweden. I never had the need to be the tallest in a group in most situations. But since the average for males in Sweden is ca 180 cm, while i wasnt towered by majority of the people, i was almost always one of the shortest men in a group even if it was only by a small height difference. It sucks because you become a bit overshadowed when you stand out in a negative way like that. I would probably have gone for more height if it was possible to recover fully, but over 5 cm you will lose some athleticism/agility that will be noticable compared to doing less which will probably not be noticeable. So i had to prioritize recovery and proportions over gaining additional height.

If i lived in Asia i would probably have been satisfied at 5'9. But i could never consider moving now, i want to be a winner and a big shot/fish in the shark tank so to speak.

Sweden

« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2014, 12:17:46 AM »

I live in Sweden too and I have always been a winner in my life regarding everything - except height!

I guess I compensated my short stature with my athletic career and working harder than anyone else.

I've sensed that I've been held back a lot in my field of work bc of my height!
Sadly, 180cm is not enough in Sweden so I'm aiming for another 5cm.

I'm not the guy who is satisfied with a good life - I want a GREAT life!! :)
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Adriano

« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2014, 01:13:16 AM »

Sweden

You say height held you back in your career.
You have done LL and are now average height. I understand you lost your job after increasing your height. correct me if I am wrong.

Looks like LL didn't really improve your career. If anything it made things worse. Now you are going for more when you didn't gain anything career-wise from your first surgery.

AT 180cm height is no longer the problem in ur life. Time to start looking at other things to improve urself/life.

What's the point of towering other males with ballerina, x-leg, limping around and bringing home a lower pay-cheque than the one you had when u were 5'8. 
The  comments you make on LL forums lately also show that you are an angrier and frustrated man after LL.

Just a get a job and move on with ur life before your wife leaves you for another man. if that man turns out to be taller than u please don't blame it on height.

Sweden

« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2014, 01:23:17 AM »

Naaa, I'm just gonna do whatever I want to do - just like I always have. It has worked out very well for me the past 17 years.  ;D

OverrideYouGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2014, 04:48:26 PM »

Sweden

You have done LL and are now average height. I understand you lost your job after increasing your height. correct me if I am wrong.

Looks like LL didn't really improve your career. If anything it made things worse. Now you are going for more when you didn't gain anything career-wise from your first surgery.

AT 180cm height is no longer the problem in ur life. Time to start looking at other things to improve urself/life.

What's the point of towering other males with ballerina, x-leg, limping around and bringing home a lower pay-cheque than the one you had when u were 5'8. 
The  comments you make on LL forums lately also show that you are an angrier and frustrated man after LL.

Just a get a job and move on with ur life before your wife leaves you for another man. if that man turns out to be taller than u please don't blame it on height.

Some people tend to blame everything on height where there is obvious and SEVERE flaws in other departments.
The most worrying part is you can't stop them can you? It is their life and their body.

I have get to know a lot of people in life and a golden rule I learned is to accept that we are all different and every single person has atleast one "socially weird" attribute. But after several years reading old forum  and LL Forum (on and off for months inbetween) I cannot help but to admit that there are a unevenly high amount of wackos in this community that you would rarely see in the daily life.

My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

Sweden

« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2014, 10:07:24 PM »

Of course, bc you need to be totally insane to do this surgery  ;D

tapemeasure

« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2014, 10:18:48 PM »

Sweden

You lost your job after LL?! :o How did that happen?

And I agree that height is relative. We don't tell people to not aim for a promotion, or not to buy a better house or car, just because people in third world countries are starving. Then no one would achieve anything. Everything is relative.

theuprising

« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2014, 01:18:39 AM »

Some people tend to blame everything on height where there is obvious and SEVERE flaws in other departments.
The most worrying part is you can't stop them can you? It is their life and their body.

I have get to know a lot of people in life and a golden rule I learned is to accept that we are all different and every single person has atleast one "socially weird" attribute. But after several years reading old forum  and LL Forum (on and off for months inbetween) I cannot help but to admit that there are a unevenly high amount of wackos in this community that you would rarely see in the daily life.

This is true. There are so many people I've seen on the forums talking about how once they get taller all of a sudden they'll have a great career/relationships etc. They don't realise that being taller won't make
those things happen. LL should be seen as an enhancer to an already good life where you have taken care of the other aspects that make a person complete.

Moubgf

« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2014, 10:39:58 PM »

This is true. There are so many people I've seen on the forums talking about how once they get taller all of a sudden they'll have a great career/relationships etc. They don't realise that being taller won't make
those things happen. LL should be seen as an enhancer to an already good life where you have taken care of the other aspects that make a person complete.

Bitch please...We all gonna get pussy once we are taller. The tall ugly guys existing is a proof of that.
Otherwise we would not bother doing this surgery. But we know that things are 1219304% better when you are tall*er

theuprising

« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2014, 11:26:32 PM »

Bitch please...We all gonna get pussy once we are taller. The tall ugly guys existing is a proof of that.
Otherwise we would not bother doing this surgery. But we know that things are 1219304% better when you are tall*er

Seems to have hit you a bit too close to home. If you're not getting any now you won't once you get LL. I remember you begging for a job on another thread you should sort that out first also drop the internet tough guy routine its boring.

Moubgf

« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2014, 11:42:20 PM »

Seems to have hit you a bit too close to home. If you're not getting any now you won't once you get LL. I remember you begging for a job on another thread you should sort that out first also drop the internet tough guy routine its boring.

Sure watch thru all my comments if that makes you feel more empowered i don't care,

Lol we all get girls now atleast i do/did. But i was not satisfied that it was on their terms. They choosed me, i didn't choose them. I don't like that. If i want something i want to be able to take it more or less.

If i would have got no chicks before i would have commited suicide by now lol.

Already got the work part cleared up. Doing the surgery by october month :)

Taller

« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2014, 01:00:04 AM »

So you already have concrete plans to get LL, Slim_tim?

Moubgf

« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2014, 01:30:32 AM »

So you already have concrete plans to get LL, Slim_tim?

Ofcourse, i will be covering it on this webbsite if they want to ofcourse. But we got so many diaries already and my journey are not gonna be that different. But as a spiritual jourey it will be huge.

Taller

« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2014, 01:57:36 AM »

Make a diary focusing on the spiritual aspect of your LL expirience, then. I'd be interested in reading it. Who are you doing LL with? Have you already contacted the clinic?

Adriano

« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2014, 02:45:17 AM »

Slim Tim,

correct me if I am wrong, but I think u r 5'7 or more right?

Honestly ur problems with girls have more to do with your skinny frame than ur height and your most likely your attitude as well.

FutureTaller

« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2014, 01:13:10 AM »

5'9 is a great height for me personally. I hate being below average.

FutureTaller

« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2014, 12:39:14 PM »

Slim Tim,

correct me if I am wrong, but I think u r 5'7 or more right?

Honestly ur problems with girls have more to do with your skinny frame than ur height and your most likely your attitude as well.

5'7 is still short but 5'8 is not. I wonder how much of  different a 5'7 is standing next to a 5`8.  Just one inch shy of a normal dating life. Thats like standing right at the finish line, not behind or in front of it. 

Temoc

« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2014, 04:42:21 PM »

Why the hell would you want to do this surgery????? you are at the average height of majority of western population. I don't understand, if i was 5 9' i would never considered this surgery the cost outweigh the benefits look at Sweden and Poly, the s**t that happen to them can happen to you. I am only doing it cause my life sucks now as the fact if you're 5 5' you experience real disadvantages in life,

it isn't that simple...you see in the US the average height for all men is 5'9'' but for white or black guys around 20 years old it's 5'11''...
the average is brought down by mexicans, asians, and old people.

I live in Brazil, the average here is 5'8'' but that's because in the past many people were poor and didn't eat very well, if you check middle class and up white or black guys here they're also around 5'11''...I work at a office with around 20 men and there 3 guys around 6'4''...the rest is around 5'10'' to 6'1''...only 1 guy is 5'6'' and he looks very short in comparison. A 5'9'' guy would be ok but below average.
God, there are at least a couple of women here above 6'

I'm not trying to be rude, of course someone at 5'5'' may find weird a 5'9'' guy going for it, and yeah at that height you likely won't face discrimination but you will still be in a disadvantage with women for example, especially if you're surrounded by guys over 6'.

Now imagine if you live in some place like the Netherlands, sweden...some guys from sweden came here to train BJJ and the shortest was a strong 5'10'', the average was like 6'1'' or 6'2''.

GeTs

« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2014, 05:09:56 PM »

6'0 to 6'3 is the best, nothing wrong with 5'11 or 6'4 though

Gichelu

« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2014, 06:35:35 PM »

Getting real sick of the 5'10 and up guys coming on this forum whining about how they need leg lengthening to be happy in life, then go on to say they know people taller so they need to do it. Especially love the guys who use the tall people in Scandinavia as an example of why they need to be as tall as them, despite them being like less than one percent of world population.

These taller guys always say they aren't crazy and don't need therapy, but therapy and maybe some medication is exactly what they need. They are so mentally weak that it just kills them they're not over 6 feet tall despite them being higher than or exactly at many countries average height, and yet they think they can handle the months of hell and years of recovery time for leg lengthening? Give me a break.
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up