Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Girls Planning to do this soon ? or Did ?!  (Read 1488 times)

177cmm

Re: Any Girls Planning to do this soon ? or Did ?!
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2019, 07:33:25 AM »

loll, u just said 150 = midget
yeah there r girls this height and less but ok with it, because maybe she wants to be a housewife or sth smh
but ur telling me if someone who is actually living a different lifestyle or so where they meet ppl everyday and go here and there as Individuals should be ok with this, i mean im not ! its an obstacle period.
150cm is basically midget tier for me
girls like that needs to overcompensate their height with tall guys and basically me standing almost at 6ft tall (182cm) could be too short for modern female, on the end that bad genes end up in their sons and they grow short and needs to break bones and suffer pain lol

PAGrb490

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2019, 08:28:56 AM »

I guess women don’t like you all that much even at your 177  cm height

I have no other explanation for this fountain of  whining (the most unmanly thing one can do)

To give someone on this forum an advice to wear a 5 cm shoe as a height neurosis remedy like they have never tried it before? I guess,  women still prefer smarts over 177 height cause this comment is not too intelligent. .  FYI these 5 cm height increase mean a lot  more in terms of relative (!) height gain for a woman vs a guy, but perhaps you skipped a statistics course  in college    Eye roll.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 08:54:44 AM by PAGrb490 »

short

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2019, 08:47:54 AM »

FYI these 5 cm height increase mean a lot  more in terms of height gain for a woman vs a guy, but perhaps you skipped a statistics course  in college    Eye roll.

As a 5'2 dude, it's funny to read something like this.

177cmm

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2019, 10:29:52 AM »

I have no other explanation for this fountain of  whining (the most unmanly thing one can do)

To give someone on this forum an advice to wear a 5 cm shoe as a height neurosis remedy like they have never tried it before? I guess,  women still prefer smarts over 177 height cause this comment is not too intelligent. .  FYI these 5 cm height increase mean a lot  more in terms of relative (!) height gain for a woman vs a guy, but perhaps you skipped a statistics course  in college    Eye roll.
177cm was at 17 when i created acc here, now im 182, cant you read... anyways keep whiteknighting... and no? no women rejected me, just told from my observations when my 180cm friends struggle lol

177cmm

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2019, 10:32:35 AM »

As a 5'2 dude, it's funny to read something like this.
just dont read people who just say ohh women, we need to protect, ohh women have it worse, ohh women deserve better, lol no. equality at first, just lol at him thinking 5cm matters more for female than for male, he lives in another world probably, completly brainwashed.

177cmm

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2019, 10:35:59 AM »

ohhh sorry its actually female
thats pretty comfy to say 5cm gain is way bigger for female than guy, ohh poor females...

Kenda

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2019, 11:17:55 AM »

150cm is basically midget tier for me
girls like that needs to overcompensate their height with tall guys and basically me standing almost at 6ft tall (182cm) could be too short for modern female, on the end that bad genes end up in their sons and they grow short and needs to break bones and suffer pain lol

lmao you are contradicting yourself! You just said 150cm is midget!
as i said again, lifestyle & lifegoals are everything...i strongly believe if a girl wants to just date someone and be a mother/ housewife doesnt really matter how tall she is at the end of the day she is just raising some children!
while if someone like me has nothing to do with all that, its pretty hard to be 152cm around these gigantic b*tches i see everywhere!
& why would i wear heels all my life? heels actually destroy your ankles....

Kenda

« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2019, 11:18:52 AM »

So True !

Oniria

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2019, 10:22:44 AM »

Hi Kenda,
I' m a girl and I hope to do LL next year in Europe. Where are you from?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up