Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Last Post  (Read 2191 times)

Deads

Last Post
« on: February 09, 2016, 03:13:48 PM »

Hey fellow migets!! This thread is totally unnecessary, but decided to do it anyway. This is my last post. I've decided that I don't want the surgery anymore. 5-6cm increase in height isn't all that much and I'm not willing to take the risk of lengthening 7-8cm in one segment. 169cm is fine in terms of height. I never really stressed about it until I started coming to this forum. Coming here distorts the value placed on height. Guys who are 5"4 and under, I can totally see why you would want the surgery, but at my height, I can't justify it anymore.

So, from here all I can say is good luck to everyone in their future surgeries and I hope your new height is everything you ever dreamed of... And to all the drama queens out there, try not to cry too much over stupid s**t ;)

Catcha :)

Tiny

Re: Last Post
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 03:40:19 PM »

See you next time you get rejected.  :P

Jk!!! But seriously, good luck to you man fam!  :)

EDIT

aspirant185

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 03:44:25 PM »

He is so coming back :)
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

Alu

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 03:56:06 PM »

Ahh gonna miss ya dude. You and a small handful of others here I had a good deal of respect for. I don't fault to many 5'7 people who want to do the surgery but I can say I can say I admire your strength and power to move on.

Gl man (wouldn't hold it against if you came in and stuck around; but considering the toxicity of this forum I'd move on too lol)

shorthandsomedoc

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 04:04:29 PM »

Good luck, man. Very rational of you, i am pretty sure you will not regret not having the surgery.

Penguinn

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 05:21:52 PM »

Good for you m8 :D

PatientZero

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2016, 01:30:12 AM »

We are gathered here today to honor the legacy of Deads, contributing member and righteous Aussie.

He first entered our community a little more than 6 months ago and had no less of 300 posts, most of them nitpicking proportions and showing off his heavily sculpted body. He fell victim to his own desires and the toxicity of our offending members.

After a heavy night of drinking, he had sudden realization that the act of breaking 2 legs and stretching them was simply too crazy even for the modern man. He continues to work on the person that he always wanted to be: great father for his kids, a humble son, thriving software entrepreneur, and a confidence oozing 5'7"er.

He is Deads. You will be missed.

RIP
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

yagen

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2016, 07:24:25 AM »

Good luck in your life buddy!!

You seem to be coheret and you are very clear with your post.

You show the utmost restraint and rationality in the forum.

I will be missing you!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up