Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for some support :'(  (Read 1337 times)

DreamBig26

• Visitor
Looking for some support :'(
« on: January 27, 2024, 03:05:13 AM »

Hi,
This is my first post here and also my first account since i want to say somethings...
I've been reading this forum weekly for about 7 years now,im from europe and im 24(for privacy reason i dont wanna go into details).
So im only 5'5 always dreamed of doing this surgery but the money is the main issue since ever,I always felt insecure about my height but the society killed me,i mean i know people even shorten then me being much more secure and just didnt care but im not one of them and since i found out there is a surgery for fix this "PROBLEM"(if we want to call it that)It's really boring to always be treated like a child who never grew up and also the girl... i really got lot of rejection saying you are really cut but to short also when im looking for a job in some good company of things like that is like nobody take me seriously.
So let's get to the point, I know it may seem crazy (they say that opportunities can come in the most absurd ways and I definitely have to get busy even trying to look for "someone").
I wanted to know if anyone could help me financially, or maybe find me a good job.
I know it seems absurd but it is also true that this forum is read by millionaires, in fact in some diaries there are people who say that for them the surgery money is nothing.
For all the people ready to judge me and be moralistic, I have always worked and I have always earned things, unfortunately I never met my father and my mother doesn't make money.
I have been working since I was 18 and I have been doing summer seasons since I was 16, I know that there are people who are much more needy and worse off...
but it's also true that I have to think about myself, so if anyone can or really wants to give me a hand they can contact me via DM or on d: Dreambig25.
I dont think is smart to leave my number out there,i know this may be ridiculous but I'm trying to do the best I can with what I have.

chosenundead

• Visitor
Re: Looking for some support :'(
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2024, 09:28:24 PM »

I'm sorry that you are feeling desperate, down on yourself, and lacking hope for the future.

I can't offer you financial help, but I would like to give you encouragement. Figure out, given your circumstances, what the fastest track to a higher paying career might be. It's tough to break into most highly credentialed work -- medicine, law, etc. But you should try to cultivate your own skills and look for opportunities. It's a cliche but tech work and learning to code are still viable ways to break into a middle class life. From there you should save as aggressively as possible. Teach yourself the rudiments of personal finance (e.g. investopedia) and learn to live habitually within your means and save as much as you can. Work backwards to figure out what kind of salary / job would make getting CLL do-able within a target timeframe and do your best to pursue that. If you're good at math, try to become an actuary. If you're good at logic, try to become a programmer. There has never been a better time to edify and educate yourself than 2024 and the open internet. ChatGPT can give productive suggestions on how to get started given your educational and skill background.

Having a clear goal to work backwards from like this will give you structure. The youtube channel HealthygamerGG has lots of self-help videos I have found personally helpful. I can't teach you motivation or discipline, but if you want the goal badly enough, hopefully you can use it as a means to self improvement. Best of luck.

sxxa

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2024, 12:38:14 AM »

I'm sorry you find yourself in this situation, but I think its fair to say you are not the only one.  That said I would also say there is no chance you get financial support from strangers online who suffer as you do. I can say I'm pretty much like you, saving money to some day take my shot.  Best you can do is save money, get skilled in some high demand work, and go for the cheapest safest options you can. I know the feeling of despair but you will have to endure it, because in this cold world nobody is going to save you man.
174 morning height
172 at night.

3BlueSpinners

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 05:51:13 AM »

Trust me your not the only one.

I've stopped dating and now starting to work on myself, trying to build up my career and mental health

I've stopped talking to people (I did not cut them off im just being an extreme introvert). the reason being is because I dont want to be reminded of my height dysphoria or be reminded that im short 24/7.

Just try to save a fk-ton of money and do your research on cheaper alternatives for your LL surgery. PICK AT YOUR OWN RISK

Trust me just stop dating or trying to give energy to people and work on yourself

as chosenundead said learn how to budget your money, stop drinking or smoking if you do that, do you really need the new phone?, do you really want that expensive object or whatever.
can you switch to a cheaper phone plan?

save 75% of you income and use 25% for whatever you want.

again you are not alone

Current Height: 160cm (5ft 3")
Height Goal: 172cm (5ft 8")
Surgery possibly at 25?

bozoliving

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2024, 10:26:51 PM »

Most people here borrow the money from the bank or try to get the insurance to pay the money. You are not the only one. You are already 24, start working 2-3 jobs and live with your parents. You will make the money in no time.

Sigma

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2024, 01:07:33 AM »

I know it seems absurd but it is also true that this forum is read by millionaires, in fact in some diaries there are people who say that for them the surgery money is nothing.
Your only intention is to beg for a few dollars from the rich person. You're just trying your luck to get money, that's all. I don't even think you wants surgery. If you just wanted a job I would respect you. But you're begging a few dollars from millionaires. If you want to have this surgery, you can take a loan from the bank or ask relatives or friends for money. I hope millionaires donate to children with cancer and save lives rather than giving you 1 dollar. This is the forum with information about surgery and diaries of people who have actually had surgery (only a few people). This is not a fundraising venue. It's a shame that something like this happens on this forum. You are a fraudulent beggar, but the most logical method for those who really do not have money is cheap countries. In real life, I have come across people who have a lot of money and instead of going to doctors like Paley, they go to other countries and doctors for cheaper ones and perform the same surgery for much less. My budget is enough for Dr Lee. But if I didn't have a budget, I would never choose cheap countries like India - Vietnam. I would definitely choose Turkey. Because Turkey is heaven in every aesthetic sense. Good quality and affordable. Just stay away from butcher companies and you will be fine. - AFA - Wannabetaller - Lifelifetaller etc. Stay away from companies like this. Remember that even if you have money, you can get disabled by choosing a bad doctor. I am writing this post for those who want to have this surgery and have little money. If you have little money and nothing to lose, the only option is to gamble... Unfortunately, some people are naturally lucky. They are born tall and do not need LL. Some people are born into rich families. 20 years old can do LL. Most people here do this with their family's money. Generally, people aged 30 and above do this with their own money. There are people who need more money than you and are trying to be LL but why do you think they don't do it like you? WE CALL THIS CHARACTER AND HONOR. In this forum, I reveal the truth about doctors of all companies fake diaries... Unknowns of companies. Videos.. I do it for free...
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.
Pages: [1]   Go Up