Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: internal femurs +HGH  (Read 409 times)

YungGud

internal femurs +HGH
« on: August 10, 2018, 11:50:04 PM »

Who know ,what is is going to happen when you would use HGH during consolidation phrase,let it be 6 cm +high doses of hormone,to make the healing much faster,anybody had such kind of experience?
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Messenger

Re: internal femurs +HGH
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 11:58:41 PM »

I’m not sure what would happen, but I have a consult coming up with dr Paley (surgery planned for end of October using Stryde) and one of the questions i was going to ask was taking testosterone while doing this surgery.

I’m currently on TRT which is called testosterone replacement therapy (it has nothing to do with height at all I’m taking it because of gives you a better quality of life).  I’m a huge fan of joe rogans podcast and he was talking about it and he’s actually on it as well, so I got to researching and most people in the world have lower testosterone and are living their lives with it without knowing.  They think they how they feel everyday is normal, when in reality they could feel so much more energetic and have a better quality of life.  I went into a doctor got tested and was given a low doasge of testosterone along with a dose of HCG which prevents any side effects (even though it’s a low dose of test, you can’t rule anything out).  I always felt good, but damn I feel amazing now being on it.  I highly recommend it, but obviously go to a doctor and get tested for your test levels.  One thing testosterone does is help with the healing process as one of my friends broke is shoulder and it popped out of his socket constantly, so the doctor administered testosterone injections on his shoulder to help heal the bone and now he’s 100% all the time. 

So I’m going to be on testosterone and I am really wondering what paley is going to say.  One worry I have of injecting testosterone during this LL process is that the bone will heal too quickly compared to the lengthenjng and I’ll have to deal with maybe some issues there.

I’ll ask him about your HGH questions and see what he thinks about that as well.

YungGud

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 12:20:10 AM »

I’m not sure what would happen, but I have a consult coming up with dr Paley (surgery planned for end of October using Stryde) and one of the questions i was going to ask was taking testosterone while doing this surgery.

I’m currently on TRT which is called testosterone replacement therapy (it has nothing to do with height at all I’m taking it because of gives you a better quality of life).  I’m a huge fan of joe rogans podcast and he was talking about it and he’s actually on it as well, so I got to researching and most people in the world have lower testosterone and are living their lives with it without knowing.  They think they how they feel everyday is normal, when in reality they could feel so much more energetic and have a better quality of life.  I went into a doctor got tested and was given a low doasge of testosterone along with a dose of HCG which prevents any side effects (even though it’s a low dose of test, you can’t rule anything out).  I always felt good, but damn I feel amazing now being on it.  I highly recommend it, but obviously go to a doctor and get tested for your test levels.  One thing testosterone does is help with the healing process as one of my friends broke is shoulder and it popped out of his socket constantly, so the doctor administered testosterone injections on his shoulder to help heal the bone and now he’s 100% all the time. 

So I’m going to be on testosterone and I am really wondering what paley is going to say.  One worry I have of injecting testosterone during this LL process is that the bone will heal too quickly compared to the lengthenjng and I’ll have to deal with maybe some issues there.

I’ll ask him about your HGH questions and see what he thinks about that as well.

thats sounds really interesting and imposing,im going to check my testosterone level
I think there no troubles to worry about too fast healing,because im gonna use it during consolidation phrase,and after,no need to inject it during lenghthening
write when you will getsome info about HGH :)
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

paj

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 03:45:15 AM »

Ultimately you should consult your physician. But here are a few semi-related studies:

http://www.eje-online.org/content/156/3/341.full.pdf
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00572258
Pages: [1]   Go Up