Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: what do you think of this proportions  (Read 18541 times)

noname

Re: what do you think of this proportions
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2016, 08:28:56 PM »

You don't know if his femurs are longer than his torso, so stop repeating it to support your personal bias. And what do you mean with "disproportionaite like you"?
Stop insulting those who disagree with you, kid. I said in my post that I'm all but a proportion nazi. Maybe it's you who "should read more careful".

The picture i posted shows clearly that his femurs are longer than his torso. I'm sorry but if you still don't believe that his legs are really long then you will believe nothing. I just wanna make it clear that havibg very long legs can be natural too

Iamready

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2016, 02:31:03 AM »

This is a great example of someone with long legs. Reminds me of the patient here at paley who did 16cm. I didn't think twice about it except to say wow you're going to trip a lot of people out when you get out of a chair and stand up. Everyone has their opinions on proportions just how some chicks that get boob jobs get average ones and some get huge ones. We are all entitled to our opinion.

aspirant185

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2016, 09:53:57 PM »

His femurs look ridiculously long. If he did 3 inches femurs and 2 inches tibials it would be significalt,y better, though still obvious.
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

Bruno Mars

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2016, 05:52:24 AM »

Too skinny.... Legs are too long... He looks like a damn girl....

Cheez

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2016, 09:16:41 AM »

There are some people who simply have long legs compared to their small and short upper bodies. my ex boss was somebody like that.

The point is, if you don't have a problem with that proportion type, there is nothing inherently bad about this. I'd even say this long legged skinny look is kind of fashionable right now (might change a few years down the line) and a lot of european male models have exactly this androgynous long and slim legged look .

« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 09:39:15 AM by Cheez »

TnaTna

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2016, 04:07:18 PM »

The author made a good point. First, pretty much all proportions can be found in nature. Second, tall people usually are taller because of their legs. As legs are the longest bones in the body, they are the bones which get proportionally the biggest benefit of a making-taller diet.

But bad looking remains bad looking and the length of arms must be harmonized with the legs length.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2016, 06:33:42 PM »

The author made a good point. First, pretty much all proportions can be found in nature. Second, tall people usually are taller because of their legs. As legs are the longest bones in the body, they are the bones which get proportionally the biggest benefit of a making-taller diet.

But bad looking remains bad looking and the length of arms must be harmonized with the legs length.

As long as you lengthen a decent amount of cms, no disproportion should be obvious... 5 cm is the width of a cigarette pack so even 6 or 7cms shouldnt cause to much disproportion (when done on femurs as the very long femurs in which the knees are pretty far away from the fingertips is pretty common).
I learned some stuff during this time

TnaTna

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2016, 07:53:22 PM »

Of course. 5 cms on tibas or femurs is unsignificant as regards with proportions. I saw people with very long femurs and others with very long tibias (proportionally) since I thought about LL. I think it really doesn't matter on which segment you add 5 cms, respecting a natural body..

TIBIKE200

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2016, 08:14:05 PM »

Of course. 5 cms on tibas or femurs is unsignificant as regards with proportions. I saw people with very long femurs and others with very long tibias (proportionally) since I thought about LL. I think it really doesn't matter on which segment you add 5 cms, respecting a natural body..

There is a pic on the old forum of someone who just completed a 8cm lengthening on his tibs. It looks horrible. I think that tibs should have a max of 5 and femurs maybe like indeed 3 inches... the longest tibias (proportionally speaking) I saw in the streets or my gym were at max equal by length to the femurs but never longer... Longest femurs I have seen on the other hand.... Well, let's just say that those guys had what I call "goat legs"... But they were still natural.

TnaTna

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2016, 09:29:00 PM »

There is a pic on the old forum of someone who just completed a 8cm lengthening on his tibs. It looks horrible.

Can you find it ? I would be interested in seeing it.
But you can see, 5 posts higher, the picture of a model. His tibias look a bit longer than his femurs/or the same length.
He doesn't look very good, but I do think everyone here would prefer to be like him and taller than to remain in the same situation.
And as you said, 5 cms is not that much.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2016, 09:45:56 PM »

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2016, 09:58:28 PM »

http://imgur.com/a/lK6Ji

God he looks terrible, especially with that short femurs.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2016, 10:04:52 PM »

The good thing about lengthening femurs in my opinion (proportionally speaking) is that if you are not satisfied with the end result (height or tibs to femurs proportions) you can fix that by shoes or shoes+lifts when walking in the streets (since shoes make your shins appear longer). If you are dissatisfied with you having too long shins on the other hand... Well you can kiss goodbye to any boots or what not

onemorefoot

« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2016, 10:08:58 PM »

Looks horrible, tibias are very delicated, 5-6  limit, femurs 6-7 limit, if you want to go beyond do both segments on each limb.
Budget will determine my future.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2016, 10:15:30 PM »

I guess femur 5,5 tibia 4,5 is like the perfect spot if you want to do 10cm.

onemorefoot

« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2016, 10:18:46 PM »

That would be awesome, you could be good after that( maybe a little short arms), the problem is the money. Maybe doing internal femurs and 1 or 2 years after external tibias.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2016, 10:23:24 PM »

Problem for me is the time but yea it will cost a lot of money to do both segments....

Anyway guys don't trade your proportions away for more height like the guy mentioned above, no height is worth being a spider.

onemorefoot

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2016, 10:30:03 PM »

The main concern should be that tibia is not too short for femur, I think that an increase of 6-6.5 is not that big to be bad proportionated. Those who have done 10 on their femurs should be really creazy.

TnaTna

« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2016, 12:37:17 PM »

Indeed, he looks terrible. That's a big aesthetic failure, his tibias were already long enough.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up