Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do you guys afford LL?  (Read 11109 times)

Alittletooshort

Re: How do you guys afford LL?
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2015, 12:07:09 AM »

ive put away a strict amount each week.. to hopefully get my target amount by 2016. Ive stopped going out, eating cheap, and saving extra wherever i can.. Its amazing how much you can save when you put mind to it
I can't do that, I've tried to live cheap but I just don't get allong with this lifestyle.
I managed to put away around 1000-1500€ a month but I've now moved to a much more expensive city and now I usualy just have 500-700€ a month left.
I can't renounce on going out or buying brand cloths. Especially If all your friends have an expensive lifestyle.

Taller

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2015, 11:16:12 AM »

I can't do that, I've tried to live cheap but I just don't get allong with this lifestyle.
I managed to put away around 1000-1500€ a month but I've now moved to a much more expensive city and now I usualy just have 500-700€ a month left.
I can't renounce on going out or buying brand cloths. Especially If all your friends have an expensive lifestyle.

I agree about going out. But if buying brand name clothes is taking a big toll on your savings, you can buy fake brand name clothes from China. They're easy to order online. Often, you can get very close to the quality of the real deal, and nobody will know the difference. The quality on the real deal isn't that good. The high price is because the companies that sell them (and also manufacture them in China) line their pockets with profits. They honestly make too much money, so buying Chinese copies won't hurt them. I have copy Ray Bans, Diesel and Armani jeans, and much more. Cost 1/10th of the price of the real deal and saves money.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2015, 02:56:10 AM »

I agree about going out. But if buying brand name clothes is taking a big toll on your savings, you can buy fake brand name clothes from China. They're easy to order online. Often, you can get very close to the quality of the real deal, and nobody will know the difference. The quality on the real deal isn't that good. The high price is because the companies that sell them (and also manufacture them in China) line their pockets with profits. They honestly make too much money, so buying Chinese copies won't hurt them. I have copy Ray Bans, Diesel and Armani jeans, and much more. Cost 1/10th of the price of the real deal and saves money.
You're right about that I guess, I was acutally refering to stuff like shoes or jackets. These things do really have high differences in quality.
In my case it's not the clothing but the clubbing that gets expensive. If your friends order bottles in the club or only go to fancy bars, than there isn't really a way for me to avoid this eventhough I dislike the idea of spending so much money on that.

Taller

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2015, 09:19:10 AM »

Lol those are some expensive friends  :o Ore game before going to the club and you don't have to buy bottles there.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up