Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Smallguy External Tibiae Dr. Sarin 2013  (Read 75458 times)

ShortyMcShort

Re: Smallguy External Tibiae Dr. Sarin 2013
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2014, 11:26:38 AM »

I was dead set on Jamal as well for internal femurs before, all the diaries about Dr Jamal say he is an honest man and I believe them. But all Jamal diaries have a few things in common 1/ Distraction and clicking problems 2/ Their recoveries are so long and callus formation is ever so little during distraction, case in point Emanuel is still not consolidated after 1 and a half years, nearing 2 years now, last I read he was going back for a graft 3/ No Jamal diaries ever updates during consolidation/recovery period, they all go missing so no one has yet come back and posted about their successful recoveries. Until then the only other doctor in that price range is Dr Birkholtz in South Africa. Eagerly awaiting the conclusion to Dr Birkholtz's diaries

Its one thing to be an honest man, another to successfully do CLL

USApatient

• Private
  • Visitor
  • friends dont let friends lengthen 10"
« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2014, 03:50:11 PM »

SMALLGUY. I briefly read over your diary entry and realized that I knew who you were last year from the other patients you met who remained after your departure. I think it's really awful that your girl would abandon you the way she did for wanting to better yourself. So many of us went through hell and back to achieve our goals and we deserve support and empathy rather than judgement and neglect. I hope you find a person who cherishes you and admires the courage you exhibited to get where you are today.

Classical

« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2014, 01:43:52 AM »

First of all, congratulations!! what you've gone through in India is torturous! Having five surgeries, staying at 50 degree room without air con, finally turning 2mm a day! I tried turning 1mm per day in the beginning phase of my lengthening, and it hurt like hell. Nowadays, I would avoid turning 1mm a day at all cause, let along 2mm. I can only imagine the kind of pain you have suffered through.

I agree with you, considering how dangerous LL can be, people really should avoid going to India to lengthen if there are other options. From what I read, Dr Sarin means well. However, it's clear he simply doesn't have the skills and equipments to qualify to do the surgery safely for everyone. It's too big of a risk to take.

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2014, 02:38:25 PM »

hey big guy! just stopping by to say hello my friend. Hope all is well!)

btw, change ur name!! if you are small, i am a miniature!!
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

Cannibal

« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2014, 04:04:44 PM »

You are officially bunch of idiots. Read my comment and then read the ones that followed using profanity like the loser cowards you are.

The only purpose his diary serves is to warn others against getting butchered in India, and if he’s not doing that, then everybody can do without his deluded opinion. Nevermind, actually I love gore stories. Keep them coming. 

I registered to write my diary, but you are just a few rabid nutcases who are only good for backing each other up in making conspiracies.
I will post as I please and I will write the truth like it is. Who the f*** are you troll?

They would be conspiracies if they were all unproven, but all the alleged conspiracies you accuse people here of making have turned out to be true. How many times has Sysop been caught lying by now? First about his financial involvement with Sarin and then changing his story multiple times, then lying about not getting his arms lengthened when a user who knew him told about it and later finally admitting he did so. You're sticking your head in the sand pal.

Also I sure would not do surgery in India or anywhere outside the USA for that matter, but I find it funny that you spend the time to be so harsh with Smallguy's opinion about his doctor and result. You're not one to make criticism about limb lengthening decisions of other patients considering you had your surgery done by the least qualified doctor in the USA who will perform cosmetic lengthening. You should probably see Stadiometer's posts revealing your surgeon going to an unknown medical school and not even doing proper fibula fixation. Not to memtion he only has six years of practice before doing such a dangerous surgery on people. Maybe you shouldn't act surprised that you have problems currently.
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Taller

« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2014, 07:13:37 AM »

Hey Smallguy. Just wondering how you've been. How's life been treating you?

Smallguy

« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2014, 07:45:49 AM »

SMALLGUY. I briefly read over your diary entry and realized that I knew who you were last year from the other patients you met who remained after your departure. I think it's really awful that your girl would abandon you the way she did for wanting to better yourself. So many of us went through hell and back to achieve our goals and we deserve support and empathy rather than judgement and neglect. I hope you find a person who cherishes you and admires the courage you exhibited to get where you are today.

Thanks buddy.

If I have a chance, I would like to rewrite my diary in a more positive tone. I've been too negative for no good reason.

Today, I met my ex at a food aisle after almost 2 years. My vision is 20/20 so I recognize her immediately but it took her several seconds to recognize me. For me, I felt it was like meeting a former foe, but looking at her eyes, I think she felt much more tender toward me. After all, I've always treated her kindly.

Sometime this moment 1.5 years ago, I was laying in bed at Sarin's guesthouse with one limb being longer than the other by 3 cm. My roommate called me and told me that my gf has cheated. I call her and after several attempts she answered... but she was answering inside of a washroom and she laughed. I guess she felt it was funny of what to her was a joke. The best part about the joke was...

I didn't want to continue being a loser. With my limb discrepancy, I could reduce my right and go home with 3cm. But I didn't want to be a loser. I persisted and with Dr. Sarin's help. He broke my lower left tibia. I spent the next 30 days lengthening my left leg at 2mm/day to make it equal to my right. And at the end, I finished off with 8cm just as what I came there for. After I came back home in 1 week, I started working at my job and several months later I also got promoted (so the increase in height did pay off in income). I also went to the gym during the past 1.5 years in my spare time along with furthering my degree.

Well, the best part of the joke is that after seeing her today I'm actually glad that she dumped me. She is tall, 172cm for a girl which is equivalent to 182cm for a guy, so I can't beat her in the height compartment. But I was wearing a finer jacket than hers. My raincoat was bought for $289, and the original price was $350. I felt amazing and tremendously confident... that's not the full reason, but I won't go into the detail. But I felt I was "better" than her.

Because I felt great, I didn't bother speaking with her and just pretended that I didn't see her. After it was over, I contemplated whether I should have spoken with her. And the answer is no. If you speak with someone you will dropped down to their level. But if you avoid them, your social status appears higher. Yes, I'm immature for thinking this way but it felt good and I liked it.

Classical and Cannibal Thanks to both of you for the backup.

RGKEY Just that I feel comfortable with this name. I saw your picture. Your muscles are ripped!

Taller Very good actually. The LL is paying off itself income wise, health wise and everything else.

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

4cms

« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2014, 08:27:20 PM »

I didn't read your whole diary,  so would you say doing the surgery with sarin still got you your desired result?

Smallguy

« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2014, 08:56:01 PM »

I didn't read your whole diary,  so would you say doing the surgery with sarin still got you your desired result?

Don't bother reading. I'm very happy now with the outcome and as I mention earlier, I want to rewrite my diary in a positive tone.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2014, 05:55:03 PM »

Don't bother reading. I'm very happy now with the outcome and as I mention earlier, I want to rewrite my diary in a positive tone.
Just finished your diary
Hope you have a good recovery

4cms

« Reply #103 on: December 25, 2014, 01:45:42 PM »

So in the end you got a good result from Dr sarin right? 
So many people on here complaning that didnt actually lengthen with sarin,  apparently one patient on here knows one of the moderators and comlpained to them. 
I just think alot of people are missing out on using the best LL doctor in India just because 2 or 3 patients had bad experiences. I Was there in 2013 and i saw more than 8 patients leave the guest house happy with their result.

GeTs

« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2014, 02:03:27 PM »

Best doctor in India? ;D I think we're going too far here

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2014, 02:24:06 PM »

So many people on here complaning that didnt actually lengthen with sarin,  apparently one patient on here knows one of the moderators and comlpained to them. 
I just think alot of people are missing out on using the best LL doctor in India just because 2 or 3 patients had bad experiences. I Was there in 2013 and i saw more than 8 patients leave the guest house happy with their result.

I actually warned that patient not to go to Dr. Sarin.  This goes beyond just one unhappy patient.

4cms

« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2014, 11:59:28 PM »

You warned him yet he turned out fine and recovered well,  therefore your warning was proven to wrong.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #107 on: December 26, 2014, 01:30:26 AM »

Small guy.

Just read this whole thread. I was FLOORED when I saw the picture of the Library. What are the odds? I grew up in West Vancouver. Lived in Vancouver my whole life until age 27. Been to that library several times.  :)

I live in Florida now but I still follow the Canucks religiously . The thing I remember the most about Vancouver was all the sexy Asian women  :P

I am so glad Sarin has a good reference now after a very rocky time over the last 2 years on old forum  and with Sysop.

Keep the faith my Canadian bretheren. Get those femurs done. Go for 185  :D

Smallguy

« Reply #108 on: December 26, 2014, 05:02:20 AM »

Hey, I'm quite happy with the result now. There was a post on here where someone (insane) who doesn't want me to admit that I feel satisfied with my result. That post was deleted. But honestly, I'm quite happy with the decision I made. Like you said, there were a handful of people who left with good results. Most do not write or share their experience. Actually, I previously wrote to complain about my experience but in the end I turned out fine. This is actually my 2nd diary. My 1st one was way more negative.

Like I mention previously, would I recommend Sarin to my family and friends? No.

Would I recommend Sarin to most people on here? No.

Would I come back to Sarin to do LL in the femur for 24k?... err, Sure!

I'm not the type of person who would feel hesitated to write a negative review about a doctor. In fact, I have written many bad reviews for some of the doctors I met here in my city. But with Dr Sarin, I would say that I was satisfied with my overall experience and the manner in which I was treated. Unexpected problems do occur but he managed to did fix them. He didn't rush me. He didn't persuade me to stop short of achieving my goal despite all the problems. And even when my time and money were running out, he never rushed me to go back home and have encouraged me to stay longer under his supervision for no extra charge. I would say that he was an honourable man.

I don't know most people on here personally. I met a few members here, and I met 4cm. He is a brutally honest guy and he also has a heart of a soldier. He has professional boxing experience. He lived under Dr Sarin's care for several months and trusted the man. In the end, like many, he went through successfully, so that's why, he is seeking to come back for femur. I feel it's kind of futile for a complete stranger on the internet, who has never met the doctor or worst who has never done LL to try to convince 4cm of his decision.  We both don't have any affiliation with any doctor and don't care who you choose or what you do with your life or your thoughts or feelings.. or all of that soft stuff.... unlike Sweden or somebody else on here. The only reason why I come back to this forum is boredom and the idea of lengthening my femur 6-7cm more.

But my tight schedule is preventing me from writing many posts. After I came back, I already got promoted from my job, went from a 45k per year to a 55k per year position. But when I try again to get to the 71k position, they told me that I wasn't qualified, which is true. So now I'm studying for 3 exams, part-time work, plus my daily life of hitting on girls. But it's hard because only my height is average but my looks is not. I suffer from premature aging. That means I look older for my age.

TomD

Thanks for your comment. It's good to know that you are also from here. Actually, West Van is where many of the rich people live. I wonder why you moved. My manager who is a member of the KKK also lives there. I live on the Eastside near where the homeless live but it's a good location because it is closed to downtown. You should think about coming back here! 5'7 is still a good height here where the average is perhaps lower than other cities in North America. And because you're white, most Asian women here would fall for you quite eagerly.

Yeah, I go to that library a lot for studying these days and if I see someone attractive I would talk to them. The confident from LL is tremendous. Yeah, even with 8cm increase, I still experiment with 2-3 inches lifts. I walk to the subway, go for a jog and walk around downtown. I went clubbing 3-4 times per week throughout this summer and I still look alright and can go for another 6-7cm. Jungle also did 3 surgeries to go from 5'2 to 5'8 and his third time was in Vietnam for around $1000USD. He did two surgeries but realized he could do more so came back to lengthen more. He was also in his 40s. So choose your length wisely so you don't feel regretful and have to go back to do more.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 06:24:47 AM by Smallguy »

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #109 on: December 26, 2014, 06:14:05 AM »

jungle got greedy and over lengthened.

he admitted he lost function after 3 surgeries.

mitkovic refused to operate on him a 3rd time.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Smallguy

« Reply #110 on: December 26, 2014, 11:51:24 AM »

ForcedPuberty

That's true. No one can understand Jungle without first knowing what it's like to be 5'2 man living in a first world nation.

He gave up his athleticism to go from 5'2 to 5'8. But the post where he said he lost functions, that was Sept/11 and his frames were still on at that time. I would expect that his recovery should be better by now.

People lose athleticism not just by undergoing LL. People lose them by aging and by being idle. Mike Tyson was the best fighter in his prime but now he can hardly punch a white guy off from the street who made fun of him.

If I were to do LL, I would not only stretch myself to death but would also do a lot of rope jumping to workout the ankles and do a lot of squats and jumping with hands trying to touch the ceiling to kill the knees.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #111 on: December 26, 2014, 01:35:05 PM »

Small Guy, 4cm

Let me tell you that I am very happy to hear you had good relations with Dr Sarin. I had spoken to Sarin back in my old forum  days and he seemed like he knew what he was doing to me. However, there have been guys who did have issues, which is concerning to anyone wanting to have LL.

I was in contact with Sweden quite a bit in those days. In spite of the fact he had complications, he was adamant that Sarin was a good doctor at the time. He was still in the guest house .

Then the business relationship came to light regarding the owner of old forum  , sysop. After reviewing all the information I am starting to get the impression that you are right about the quality of care.

It is possible that Sarin was a doctor with the best of intentions who believed in cosmetic LL for Westerners. He met up with Sysop who came up with a scheme to start sending many people to Sarin for a part of the profit.

The price also has to be right or the patients will go to Europe instead. Its very possible that Sarin was faced with too many patients at the same time as Sysop kept recruiting them and demanding his cut. He could not keep up with the demand and the quality of the care suffered.

I would like to show that after Sarin and Sysop cut ties, his care returned to normal and the patients have been satisfied with his service since. To me, its exculpatory evidence that Sysop pressured the doctor into sub par care by feeding him too many patients causing damage to them.

4cms

« Reply #112 on: December 27, 2014, 08:36:01 AM »

TomD your right in the ball with most things you said in your post,  when I was recently in india I discovered that the guest house no longer exists.  Patients stay in a hotel close to Dr sarins clinic and i seen that he had 2 patients.  One doing internal femurs that was recovering fine and one patient that had done external femurs and Was walking with crutches he also seemed fine apart from a little pain which is normal.

Blackhawk

« Reply #113 on: December 27, 2014, 04:13:06 PM »

But it's hard because only my height is average but my looks is not. I suffer from premature aging. That means I look older for my age.

Hey Smallguy, can you elaborate on this?

Why do you think you have aged more?  Hair loss, wrinkles, etc.  Is this because of all of the stress you endured while at the guesthouse? Extra surgeries, girlfriend problems,...

Do you think things could have much better if you would have gone to a different doctor?

4cms

« Reply #114 on: December 27, 2014, 10:41:03 PM »

Lol

Blackhawk

« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2014, 10:50:09 PM »

ReadRothbard

« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2014, 01:30:41 AM »

ForcedPuberty

That's true. No one can understand Jungle without first knowing what it's like to be 5'2 man living in a first world nation.

That's a truth my friend. You will face a lot of discrimination at that height, not to mention you'll have an easy time invading Russia in the winter than getting a girlfriend at that height.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2014, 01:41:53 AM »

I understand your opinion, and I understand why jungle did what he did.

but leg lengthening is to improve your body, you cant buy a whole new body, you can only give your current body an improvement.

regardless of the pain, jungle got greedy, his device would not even physically lengthen his leg as he went for to much.

I feel sorry for him, but 5"7 is not a bad height. he got greedy, instead of just accepting that he got a massive upgrade and a 10,000% increase in his quality of life and an ability to date at least 50% of the girls in a western population, he wanted more, even when he knew it would maim him and his function. yet he choose functional suicide to gain an extra 3 cm because 50% of the girls was not enough, and he wanted more.

he could have lived a good life. but having a good life wasn't enough he wanted a perfect life, with a perfect height. so yes he got greedy. and yes I feel sorry for him. and yes I understand why he choose to do it.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ReadRothbard

« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2014, 04:03:56 AM »

I understand your opinion, and I understand why jungle did what he did.

but leg lengthening is to improve your body, you cant buy a whole new body, you can only give your current body an improvement.

regardless of the pain, jungle got greedy, his device would not even physically lengthen his leg as he went for to much.

I feel sorry for him, but 5"7 is not a bad height. he got greedy, instead of just accepting that he got a massive upgrade and a 10,000% increase in his quality of life and an ability to date at least 50% of the girls in a western population, he wanted more, even when he knew it would maim him and his function. yet he choose functional suicide to gain an extra 3 cm because 50% of the girls was not enough, and he wanted more.

he could have lived a good life. but having a good life wasn't enough he wanted a perfect life, with a perfect height. so yes he got greedy. and yes I feel sorry for him. and yes I understand why he choose to do it.

Who did he lengthen with? There might have been more involved than just him lengthening too much that caused a loss of function.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2014, 05:09:44 AM »

you raise a good point.

it was a doctor we don't know. he only mentioned the country he went to.

and jungle refused to go into details.

all we know is at 3 cm jungle said his leg refused to lengthen any further.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2014, 05:24:30 AM »

I'm partially wondering if it is Dr. Sarin. That quack has screwed up so many people.

Future space tycoon

4cms

« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2014, 05:52:53 AM »

Why lol 4cm?

Lol because its not from the leglengthening

4cms

« Reply #122 on: December 28, 2014, 06:04:39 AM »

I ll give an example about how complications can occur with any doctor,  for eg Dr guichet had a patient that had a diary on old forum  about 2 years ago that patient suffered a complication where one of the screws that secured the rod to the bone became dislodged and the he suffered an excruciating amount of pain and who knows what else. 
In the end Dr guichet managed to find a way to blame it on the patient.
Dr guichet has also taken a deposit from a patient and not returned all of it when they patient realised he didn't have enough to cover his surgery and stay after realising how expensive no 1: Dr guichet is 2: the physio charges no3: the cost of accommodation.
He asked doctor guichet for the deposit back but after a struggle got back less than half of it.
People should take note problems can happen with any doctor.

Smallguy

« Reply #123 on: December 28, 2014, 07:06:15 AM »

Hey Smallguy, can you elaborate on this?

Why do you think you have aged more?  Hair loss, wrinkles, etc.  Is this because of all of the stress you endured while at the guesthouse? Extra surgeries, girlfriend problems,...

Do you think things could have much better if you would have gone to a different doctor?

I suffer from premature aging. It was brought on by the accumulation of stress, rubbing the eyes while crying, and toxin from all those painkiller medicine and surgeries. My eyelids have severe wrinkle. I never have any lines on my eyelid before LL. And now I have crow feets which are wrinkles on the edge of the eyes. And because they are around the sensitive eye region, they cannot be treated with laser resurfacing nor Botox.

I always get comments like, why do you look so tired. But I already slept 10 hours last night and 8 hours every night before that. And when I walk into a liquor store to buy alcohol, they wouldn't even ask for my ID. Same with clubbing, they just let me go through. And it's impossible to date young girls in their twenties and it's still hard to date women my age even though I'm not yet 30. I can be mistaken for someone in his 40s. Before I was being discriminated by height, now it's my looks. It's just like how you look after you write an exam but times that by 6 months.

Things could be better if I have gone to a different doctor. Who knows? But is there a doctor who can perform LL stress-free? Even Leechet was crying his eyeballs out with his expensive surgery.

I'm been experimenting with anti wrinkle eye cream. But nothing works.

ForcedPuberty

Why do you feel sorry for Jungle? His recovery could be better by now. And if you ask him, he probably thinks he is the happiest man in the world because he has completed his life goal and his height is something that he wouldn't have to be bother with. This is huge considering he was 5'2 to begin with. At this time we can only guess what his agility is like but no one knows for sure unless somebody asks him.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up