Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lifts in Milan  (Read 2773 times)

LLSouthAmerica

Lifts in Milan
« on: May 15, 2017, 03:31:28 PM »

Does anyone know about an Italian / European brand that sells shoes with lifts for men? Thank you very much! Specially if I can get them in Milan!
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Body Builder

Re: Lifts in Milan
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 03:46:18 PM »

Don's and Bugarri shoes are maybe the best elevator shoes in terms of design and quality.

I never bought Don's but Bugarri are very good shoes. I bought 3 pairs before LL and I still wear one of them many times when I go out at night as they are very good looking (black leather with some silver details, sneaker style) and give me 5cm (although they said they give 7, no elevator shoe gives the exact height it mentions, most of them give at least 2cm less).

I don't think they have a retail shop in Milan though.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 04:25:30 PM »

Thanks Body Builder, do you know if there are stores in Milan or do you have to order them on internet? Either Bugarri or Don's. Because Bugarri is in the UK I think.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

Oniria

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 08:10:54 PM »

I suggest Guidomaggi shoes. Very expansive but they seem so good. You can find them on internet, but it should be a showroom in Milan.

Knik

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 08:14:55 PM »

don't use lifts, really
Looking for Pili

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 10:19:06 PM »

don't use lifts, really

You think that Limb lengthening is a better option??

That would be the second one for me.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 10:21:03 PM »

I suggest Guidomaggi shoes. Very expansive but they seem so good. You can find them on internet, but it should be a showroom in Milan.

Thanks Oniria, I did find those on internet but more than 300-400 euros for shoes seems too excessive... even if I did paid for limb lengthening...
Went from 164 to 170 cm

TIBIKE200

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 11:19:42 PM »

Thanks Oniria, I did find those on internet but more than 300-400 euros for shoes seems too excessive... even if I did paid for limb lengthening...

Why do you want to wear lifts? Part of LL was being you not caring anymore about your height.
I learned some stuff during this time

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2017, 11:45:11 PM »

Considering my starting height, it was impossible for me to lengthen a SAFE amount that would make me be satisfied with my height. I did LL because I wanted to improve myself, not because I thought it would solve all my problems. Even after LL, I'm still 170-171 cm... However with lifts I could reach 176 (even before lengthening I wore lifts)
Went from 164 to 170 cm

TIBIKE200

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2017, 11:53:00 PM »

Considering my starting height, it was impossible for me to lengthen a SAFE amount that would make me be satisfied with my height. I did LL because I wanted to improve myself, not because I thought it would solve all my problems. Even after LL, I'm still 170-171 cm... However with lifts I could reach 176 (even before lengthening I wore lifts)

Even though I also want to do LL and I am 171 myself, still... I don't think that your new height is that bad. And I live in Italy as well so I know the average height here is a little bit taller but still... You went through LL and still feel the need for lifts?

Body Builder

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2017, 11:53:32 PM »

Why do you want to wear lifts? Part of LL was being you not caring anymore about your height.
That is mostly true for most LL'ers only if they can reach a more than average height or very close to that.
A 1.60 man who becomes 1.66 why shouldn't he still use lifts? He is better than before LL of course but I am sure that he still won't be ok with his height.

Before LL I used to wear elevator shoes everyday with some extra small lifts inside. That gave me about 6-7 cm.
Now I wear normal shoes but with a 2.5 cm lift and most of my shoes with lifts give me about 5cm. Sometimes I wear elevator shoes at night but without lifts and they give me about the same too.
So I still wear lifts because I am not ok with my height bit I am not doing extreme things like elevator shoes plus lifts because I don't want to sacrifice my comfort and my foot stability for 2cm more as I don't need that extra height so much as before LL.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2017, 12:05:38 AM »

Even though I also want to do LL and I am 171 myself, still... I don't think that your new height is that bad. And I live in Italy as well so I know the average height here is a little bit taller but still... You went through LL and still feel the need for lifts?

I agree that my new height and your starting height are not that bad... I think we both want more. If there is a guy out there who could feel good only by using lifts instead of doing a LL, I think that would be ideal. Instead of putting yourself through surgery, lifts are harmless. So at 171 cm I think wearing lifts would benefit me, and deter me from doing another LL...

Thankfully I'm not staying any longer at Italy... non mi piace la pasta :)

Went from 164 to 170 cm

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2017, 12:09:30 AM »

That is mostly true for most LL'ers only if they can reach a more than average height or very close to that.
A 1.60 man who becomes 1.66 why shouldn't he still use lifts? He is better than before LL of course but I am sure that he still won't be ok with his height.

Before LL I used to wear elevator shoes everyday with some extra small lifts inside. That gave me about 6-7 cm.
Now I wear normal shoes but with a 2.5 cm lift and most of my shoes with lifts give me about 5cm. Sometimes I wear elevator shoes at night but without lifts and they give me about the same too.
So I still wear lifts because I am not ok with my height bit I am not doing extreme things like elevator shoes plus lifts because I don't want to sacrifice my comfort and my foot stability for 2cm more as I don't need that extra height so much as before LL.

For me, leaving the lifts was never an option. I wore shoes that increased 5 cm... if I were satisfied by this 5 cm I would
never have done the lengthening, only wore the lifts. I did the surgery because I want the 6 cm of LL + 5 cm shoes
Went from 164 to 170 cm

TIBIKE200

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2017, 12:14:11 AM »

I agree that my new height and your starting height are not that bad... I think we both want more. If there is a guy out there who could feel good only by using lifts instead of doing a LL, I think that would be ideal. Instead of putting yourself through surgery, lifts are harmless. So at 171 cm I think wearing lifts would benefit me, and deter me from doing another LL...

Thankfully I'm not staying any longer at Italy... non mi piace la pasta :)

Well actually, because I like my height with the 2.5 insoles+blundstones boots, I know that with a 5cm LL I will be happy and be "freed" of the need to use insoles.
  Boots on the other hand I really like. Even before I developed the height complex 2 years ago. So I don't intend to ditch them and I will still need to wear corrective insoles for my flatfoot as walking without those insoles I get severe pain in the feet

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2017, 12:27:05 AM »

Man that's what I don't understand... if you are happy with your height with average lifts (4-6 cm ) you should not do a LL. Just wear the lifts and save yourself the torture...unless you are Asian and have to remove your shoes inside every building haha
Went from 164 to 170 cm

google42

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2017, 12:39:21 AM »

Man that's what I don't understand... if you are happy with your height with average lifts (4-6 cm ) you should not do a LL. Just wear the lifts and save yourself the torture...unless you are Asian and have to remove your shoes inside every building haha
what if you're at someones house whose around the same height as you in lifts then you take your shoes off and now your shorter by 4-6 cm. people are gonna notice sooner or later that you wear lifts.

Body Builder

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2017, 12:49:21 AM »

I disagree. If you would like a 5-6 cm more height thay doesn't mean you are ok with lifts that could give you that height with shoes.
I want my real height to be more, lifts is only a solution until then.
Is like saying that a woman who wants big boobs will be ok with a wonderbra. Of course she won't be ok as this is not something permanent.

Also, if you gain 5cms with shoes and lifts it is not the same as be 5cm taller because even with shoes only you get about 2-3 cm and the lifts only adds you 2-3 cm more.
So the real gain is 2-3 cm as you'll wear normal shoes even if you become taller so gaining 5 cm and wearing shoes will still make you about 3cm taller than just wear shoes with lifts.
Unless we talk about very tall lifts but in most shoes you can't use them as your ankle will be almost out of the shoe and your gait will be awful.

Personally, if I were 1.80 I wouldn't wear lifts again.
But until then it is the only solution to look a little taller.

Bander72

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2017, 08:36:12 AM »

I understand what you mean. I rather wear lifts than do a second surgery.  Primarily because of the financial cost since I would have to do internal  if I did  the femurs. Also it is very time consuming  as it is doing one surgery and I want to enjoy this height  boost while im young. If I was satisfied  with the 4 cm boost from my lifst then I would not even  do this surgery.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2017, 03:23:36 PM »

I disagree. If you would like a 5-6 cm more height thay doesn't mean you are ok with lifts that could give you that height with shoes.
I want my real height to be more, lifts is only a solution until then.
Is like saying that a woman who wants big boobs will be ok with a wonderbra. Of course she won't be ok as this is not something permanent.

Also, if you gain 5cms with shoes and lifts it is not the same as be 5cm taller because even with shoes only you get about 2-3 cm and the lifts only adds you 2-3 cm more.
So the real gain is 2-3 cm as you'll wear normal shoes even if you become taller so gaining 5 cm and wearing shoes will still make you about 3cm taller than just wear shoes with lifts.
Unless we talk about very tall lifts but in most shoes you can't use them as your ankle will be almost out of the shoe and your gait will be awful.

Personally, if I were 1.80 I wouldn't wear lifts again.
But until then it is the only solution to look a little taller.

I used to wear lift every day (6 cm ) and it didn't bother me at all. I used them all the time and for example if I were 176 I would use 5 cm lift and forget about LL. At least for the party scene and most everyday interaction you'll look taller even if you are not actually that tall. The case of the girl it's different because we don't only look for the looks, we want to feel and squeeze dem titties!

However I agree, since shoes on average give 2 cm, wearing a 6 cm lift only increases your relative height by 4 cm. But for me even at 180 cm I would use a little lifts specially in the night club scene. Lifts do not alter your proportions.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2017, 03:25:58 PM »

what if you're at someones house whose around the same height as you in lifts then you take your shoes off and now your shorter by 4-6 cm. people are gonna notice sooner or later that you wear lifts.

I'm not Asian so I don't usually take my shoes off in other people's houses. However even if they notice what the hell, for most interactions you'll look taller. I'm more embarrased that they notice I did LL than they notice I wear lifts haha
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Pages: [1]   Go Up