Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: TIBIA LENGTHENING IN MOSCOW WITH DR BAGIROV  (Read 171163 times)

crimsontide

Re: TIBIA LENGTHENING IN MOSCOW WITH DR BAGIROV
« Reply #372 on: August 04, 2014, 08:44:20 PM »

dameon... i know you said to not reply, but i think  my reply was warranted

i did not make any assumptions, or speculate... i simply gave the verified cases of cll with bagirov... and listed facts that seem to not be in dispute... members can decide for themselves the reasons wh... if it's solely the fault of the patients, or the doctors, or a mix of both

I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings

Muse

« Reply #373 on: August 04, 2014, 08:50:07 PM »

As I said don't reply to insults/hostility of each other.    Feel free to continue discussing about the facts related to the Dr,  but stick to the topic without resorting to insults/hostility. 

I have edit comments that fall into that insults/hostlity catergory (ie: shut up and fk) and pm wannabegiant and crimsontide which comments they are. 
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 06:54:11 AM by Admin »

crimsontide

« Reply #374 on: August 04, 2014, 09:00:53 PM »

to me, the matter is done... thee is no point in  going over the same thing over and over... it's giving me a headache....

and what i care about most right nose is fixing the ballerina so I'm whole again.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #375 on: August 04, 2014, 09:06:07 PM »

My intention was not to hurt your feelings, but i will tell you this crimson. I know for a fact that you where warned about many of the complications you now have, and you ignored them. I have the screen savers, but it would be very low to post them, and our mutual friend talked me out of doing it. Instead. He will register to this forum some time tomorrow and give his opinion on this clinic, as well as proving that you did indeed get the instructions you needed and the warnings of not lengthening to much etc.

This will give a more unbiased view of the clinic and what issues are with the doctors and what is the patients responsibility.

crimsontide

« Reply #376 on: August 04, 2014, 09:07:19 PM »

to  get back on point...

i just noticed regarding  achilles release... dr catagni says it is needed in 70% of patients doing more than 3-5 cm

so  there's another dr that recognizes the need for  achilles release

« Reply #377 on: August 04, 2014, 09:17:38 PM »

This isn't true at all, release surgery is only needed if you are to stupid to do PT. Ballerina will resolve with time an PT.

crimsontide

« Reply #378 on: August 04, 2014, 09:24:47 PM »

he can  post up if needed...

i do not care...

to be honest, i feel bad using him as an example... but its the truth.... he can not walk, and who knows when he can... that's all i need to hear... he is still under the care of bagirov, so i understand   why he   hopes for the best, and would not wanna say anything negative about him

by the way... i did not follow his advice, it is true... but why would i... he can not walk after a year...  would you take swimming lessons from someone that can't swim.... his advice for ballerina was to put blocks under my  heels..... pretty sure that  would not have helped my ballerina

i like the guy, though again, i've never met him... and we did not speak that much.. to say he can prove what i was told.... he  was not there, we never met even once... he can say what bagirov/fahri  now tells him to say, but he was not there....

it all comes down to results.... the guy can't walk, and still has frames on, after almost a year, or maybe it is a year now... he can say what he wants, but he can't walk, or even stand unaided... i care about results, and when i see not just him, but others having issues long after, i start to  wonder whether i should get a second opinion

it comes down to this....  i wanna see a video of him walking... i don't care about words....   he hasn't been lengthening for a while,, supposedly he's doing things correctly now,  well, then let's see when these frames come off and he's walking unaided without ballerina .... its a year now....   

crimsontide

« Reply #379 on: August 04, 2014, 09:29:04 PM »

This isn't true at all, release surgery is only needed if you are to stupid to do PT. Ballerina will resolve with time an PT.

argue with   dr catagni, i'm stating what's in his profile... too stupid btw, not to...

and no, ballerina does not always resolve, and even if it does...  are the issues that arise from having ballerina over a year   less detrimental than having a release

sweden has stated  recently he still has issues with his ankle because his ballerina is not  totally fixed yet.... that's a long time...

« Reply #380 on: August 04, 2014, 09:40:15 PM »

argue with   dr catagni, i'm stating what's in his profile... too stupid btw, not to...

and no, ballerina does not always resolve, and even if it does...  are the issues that arise from having ballerina over a year   less detrimental than having a release

sweden has stated  recently he still has issues with his ankle because his ballerina is not  totally fixed yet.... that's a long time...

Well if you I would have been as lazy as you I would also have ballerina and serious muscle atrophy, but thankfully I'm not retarted.

We all want to help you, but you are too dumb to listen to people who know more than you.

There is a reason you are alone with nobody to take care of you.

crimsontide

« Reply #381 on: August 04, 2014, 09:44:48 PM »

dr 123...  can you actually interact with what the drs said, such as catagni

he said 70% need achilles release...   can you address that

to be clear for you.... can you explain why we should listen to member 123 on   an anonymous board, over the advice of some of the top drs in the world????

i'm all ears

btw, i have ballerina, i wish my leg muscles  were more atrophied... the size of them is still  a problem for me

« Reply #382 on: August 04, 2014, 09:49:05 PM »

You can listen to the guy who's happy to take money from you or you can listen to me who did this surgery in one of the best hospitals in the world. Unlike you or all the other people who go to India etc..

Whatever, I'm done trying to help you. Have fun on your journey.

Sweden

« Reply #383 on: August 04, 2014, 09:52:21 PM »

I refuse to have scar tissue in my tendons. It's never a good idea.

It's a long time but that's the way with LL. It takes time. 2-3 years is the recovery time. That's just the way it is.
Nobody doesn't have aches or anything like that a year after.

This is not a nose job.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

crimsontide

« Reply #384 on: August 04, 2014, 09:53:23 PM »

123, list the dr you did it with....
paley, catagni, guichet all do  releases when needed

they are not in  india.....

Sweden

« Reply #385 on: August 04, 2014, 09:56:33 PM »

There is a reason you are alone with nobody to take care of you.

^^^^^^ This!!

---------------

Do the release, DO IT!!

Don't come and whine 3 years from now that you can't do this or that.

crimsontide

« Reply #386 on: August 04, 2014, 09:57:30 PM »

sweden....

i understand your reasoning.. and i agree...  theres a tradeoff no matter which option we decide on... it is not a black or white issue.... otherwise these top drs would not be doing releases... but i understand why you do not want to do it

crimsontide

« Reply #387 on: August 04, 2014, 09:59:20 PM »

^^^^^^ This!!

---------------

Do the release, DO IT!!

Don't come and whine 3 years from now that you can't do this or that.

sweden... i would never wanna take your job away

Wannabegiant

« Reply #388 on: August 04, 2014, 10:03:49 PM »

he can  post up if needed...

i do not care...

to be honest, i feel bad using him as an example... but its the truth.... he can not walk, and who knows when he can... that's all i need to hear... he is still under the care of bagirov, so i understand   why he   hopes for the best, and would not wanna say anything negative about him

by the way... i did not follow his advice, it is true... but why would i... he can not walk after a year...  would you take swimming lessons from someone that can't swim.... his advice for ballerina was to put blocks under my  heels..... pretty sure that  would not have helped my ballerina

i like the guy, though again, i've never met him... and we did not speak that much.. to say he can prove what i was told.... he  was not there, we never met even once... he can say what bagirov/fahri  now tells him to say, but he was not there....

it all comes down to results.... the guy can't walk, and still has frames on, after almost a year, or maybe it is a year now... he can say what he wants, but he can't walk, or even stand unaided... i care about results, and when i see not just him, but others having issues long after, i start to  wonder whether i should get a second opinion

it comes down to this....  i wanna see a video of him walking... i don't care about words....   he hasn't been lengthening for a while,, supposedly he's doing things correctly now,  well, then let's see when these frames come off and he's walking unaided without ballerina .... its a year now....   

The truth is that he gave you instructions that the doctor had given him before, instructions that he himself admitted that he didnt fully follow, which is why he had a lot of issues. I dont care about your excuses, but its important that it becomes known that you where warned and you had the knowledge, but you still ended up doing it wrong. Thats your fault, not your doctors.

The whole reason they had our friend talk to us ( i met him in person when i first visited the clinic) is because he can speak both russian and english perfectly. So if you got the info from him or the doctor himself, it doesnt matter. The doctor wanted you to speak with him, to take his advice. but you didnt.

His results are irrelevant to the discussion, he knows he didnt follow the instructions fully, but unlike you he didnt have another patient to warn him in advance, actually the fact that he didnt have good results so far should have made you even more inclined to follow the doctors instructions.

crimsontide

« Reply #389 on: August 04, 2014, 10:17:26 PM »

wannabe, no offense, but i simply do care about the clinic either way... i gave the outcomes of cll patients... people can decide for themselves...  you don't see me coming to your thread trying to say how bad bagirov is... you simply care about this much more than i do... I'm done with it, do not keep posting about this on my thread

he can post what he wants... he can not walk,  nor  can he  stand unaided....  i'm from new york,okay. i care about results.... show me the results..... a guy  that can not walk or stand, yet tries to extol the virtues of his dr.... i can't take it seriously... i'm sorry,thats my right... you obviously can not handle  someone thinking differently than you,  that's fine, but  enough is enough.... i have my opinion, you have yours.... let it go brother, life goes on

Wannabegiant

« Reply #390 on: August 04, 2014, 10:25:14 PM »

wannabe, no offense, but i simply do care about the clinic either way... i gave the outcomes of cll patients... people can decide for themselves...  you don't see me coming to your thread trying to say how bad bagirov is... you simply care about this much more than i do... I'm done with it, do not keep posting about this on my thread

he can post what he wants... he can not walk,  nor  can he  stand unaided....  i'm from new york,okay. i care about results.... show me the results..... a guy  that can not walk or stand, yet tries to extol the virtues of his dr.... i can't take it seriously... i'm sorry,thats my right... you obviously can not handle  someone thinking differently than you,  that's fine, but  enough is enough.... i have my opinion, you have yours.... let it go brother, life goes on

I dont care about the clinic, i care about future patients knowing what to expect if they decide to lengthen there. You are giving them a very misleading perspective with this diary, but i still think majority will be able to see that the clinic isnt at fault here...

You cant prevent me from posting relevant posts here. Thats what the threads are used for, its pointless for you to whine about it.

You cannot handle taking advice, even when you know that you failed with your own decisions. With that mindset it seems likely you will have many problems long after LL is over..

crimsontide

« Reply #391 on: August 04, 2014, 10:44:51 PM »

wannabe, i absolutely can btw

i gave the outcomes of the 5  case studies

now our russian  friend is at best an undecided case...   he can not walk, nor can he stand... at best we don't know how he will be or how the drs did with him.. again, he can not walk right now, nor stand..... if you wanna spin that in a positive way, by all means

I'm going to ignore your petty remarks, as i know you're a child

again

lets lay out facts

1- russian guy- can't walk, can't stand
2- russian girl- can't walk, 2 years after surgery
3- other diary...  alignment issues
4- me
5-you

80% of these cases have had serious issues, 2  very serious

and don't want to forget baku guy...

as far as  being misleading,  i've been very clear.... there is no lengthening with them... you get the surgery,then they kick you out... very simple.... very easy to understand.... if they now send  all patients to baku, this is new, and  neither of us can comment on that, as we simply do not know,  as we both had the surgery,then had to leave....

now since I'm so misleading,  interact with   this post, and not a straw man, and point out specifically where I'm misleading people.... please, i welcome your input just this 1 time

specifically point out  where i'm lying in this post or have misled... i'd like to  change it if that's what i'm doing...

Wannabegiant

« Reply #392 on: August 04, 2014, 11:09:03 PM »

wannabe, i absolutely can btw

i gave the outcomes of the 5  case studies

now our russian  friend is at best an undecided case...   he can not walk, nor can he stand... at best we don't know how he will be or how the drs did with him.. again, he can not walk right now, nor stand..... if you wanna spin that in a positive way, by all means

I'm going to ignore your petty remarks, as i know you're a child

again

lets lay out facts

1- russian guy- can't walk, can't stand
2- russian girl- can't walk, 2 years after surgery
3- other diary...  alignment issues
4- me
5-you

80% of these cases have had serious issues, 2  very serious

and don't want to forget baku guy...

as far as  being misleading,  i've been very clear.... there is no lengthening with them... you get the surgery,then they kick you out... very simple.... very easy to understand.... if they now send  all patients to baku, this is new, and  neither of us can comment on that, as we simply do not know,  as we both had the surgery,then had to leave....

now since I'm so misleading,  interact with   this post, and not a straw man, and point out specifically where I'm misleading people.... please, i welcome your input just this 1 time

specifically point out  where i'm lying in this post or have misled... i'd like to  change it if that's what i'm doing...

Im 24, i dont know how old you are but you are the one acting like a whiny child here. Tomorrow there will be some real facts posted. The russian guy even knows a website in russian where Bagirov has been praised by many clients. The russian guy did his research there before he made the decision to go to Bagirov.

http://legscorrection.ru/forum/index.php

They told you what you shouldnt do when lengthening. But since you couldnt handle it, they are considering not letting patients lengthen at home any more. In fact it seems like they already use this policy now.

The issues you have, i know for a fact its your own fault and not the doctors. You claim your only problem is ballerina feet, and the only reason you got that was because you lengthened to fast and to much, without stretching and using footholders. These are simple instructions that i know you where aware of. So it is misleading of you trying to make it sound like the clinic is at fault for your mistakes.

crimsontide

« Reply #393 on: August 04, 2014, 11:51:07 PM »

so basically  you're reduced to  Ad hominem????? i can   tell you what that means, if you'd like

real facts???   you mean, such as the russian guy not being able to walk???? that fact?

or the girl that can't walk after 2 years???
 or the alignment issues???

the russian guy can post 10000 posts a day.... yet   nothing will change the fact that he can not walk or stand now, a year later...

if  a man that can not walk or stand a year later after surgery is the ambassador for your cause,  well, good luck with that...

the undeniable fact is this.... the man you are trying to help you out here, to spread he gospel of bagirov, can not walk or stand a year after surgery...  no amount of sophistry is going to change that cold hard fact... HE CAN NOT WALK, HE CAN NOT STAND UNAIDED

If someone that can not walk or stand  can convince others that his drs  for sure did a good job,.... not maybe did a  good job, not possibly did a good job, then  he needs to get a job in advertising

« Reply #394 on: August 05, 2014, 12:07:08 AM »

so basically  you're reduced to  Ad hominem????? i can   tell you what that means, if you'd like

real facts???   you mean, such as the russian guy not being able to walk???? that fact?

the russian guy can post 10000 posts a day.... yet   nothing will change the fact that he can not walk or stand now, a year later...

if  a man that can not walk or stand a year later after surgery is the ambassador for your cause,  well, good luck with that...

the undeniable fact is this.... the man you are trying to help you out here, to spread he gospel of bagirov, can not walk or stand a year after surgery...  no amount of sophistry is going to change that cold hard fact... HE CAN NOT WALK, HE CAN NOT STAND UNAIDED

If someone that can not walk or stand  can convince others that his drs  for sure did a good job,.... not maybe did a  good job, not possibly did a good job, then  he needs to get a job in advertising

You have quite a big mouth for someone who can't even stand on his heels. Show some respect.

Sweden

« Reply #395 on: August 05, 2014, 12:09:39 AM »

You have quite a big mouth for someone who can't even stand on his heels. Show some respect.

:D

Wannabegiant

« Reply #396 on: August 05, 2014, 12:11:25 AM »

I know what an ad hominem is, do you realize that you come off as whiny and sensitive with pretty much every post you make in this thread, even though you are supposedly a grown adult, that just makes it even more comical.

By your logic, since you have severe ballerina and managed to get stuck in Morocco all alone, we should not listen to anything you say here.

The fact that the russian guy cannot walk, does not mean he couldnt have learned what went wrong afterwards, thats why he tried to help you not make the same mistakes, but you managed to do so anyway.

crimsontide

« Reply #397 on: August 05, 2014, 12:25:21 AM »

123....   i thought you were gone???  it seems strange  that almost every one of your posts is in my thread.... be honest, are you my girlfriend stalking me????    baby, is that you???   if not, get back to me about the dr when you can, thanks buddy

sweden...... how are your x legs and ballerina???  you think that will go away after you break your legs again, and stretch your tendons even more???  sounds reasonable   

wannabe, again.... I'm not posting in your thread, following you.... you're following me... think about it.....

as far as me being stuck in morocco, though I'm not really stuck... but ok,  should others follow what i did??? ABSOLUTELY NOT, ty for making my case, they should not do what i did, which included going to bagirov

btw, the comparison is offf... nowhere have i said, do what i did, do this, etc

nowhere have i said that anyone should go to a certain dr, or even that you should not go to a certain Dr.

but  you're telling me that a man that can not stand or walk is going to come here and tell us how competent bagirov is... again,  the russian guy is at best an unfinished case now... but it strains credibility to listen to a man that can't  stand or walk tell us bagirov is  good to go....

wannabe,  stop  with the posts already....   we have different opinions. it's how life is... thank you
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 12:31:28 AM by crimsontide »

Wannabegiant

« Reply #398 on: August 05, 2014, 12:30:37 AM »

123....   i thought you were gone???  it seems strange  that almost every one of your posts is in my thread.... be honest, are you my girlfriend stalking me????    baby, is that you???   if not, get back to me about the dr when you can, thanks buddy

sweden...... how are your x legs and ballerina???  you think that will go away after you break your legs again, and stretch your tendons even more???  sounds reasonable   

wannabe, again.... I'm not posting in your thread, following you.... you're following me... think about it.....

as far as me being stuck in morocco, though I'm not really stuck... but ok,  should others follow what i did??? ABSOLUTELY NOT, ty for making my case, they should not do what i did, which included going to bagirov

btw, the comparison is offf... nowhere have i said, do what i did, do this, etc

nowhere have i said that anyone should go to a certain dr, or even that you should not go a certain Dr.

but  you're telling me that a man that can not stand or walk is going to come here and tell us how competent bagirov is... again,  the russian guy is at best an unfinished case now... but it strains credibility to listen to a man that can't  stand or walk, the tell us bagirov is  good to go....

As long as you are responding, nobody is following nobody. Im not doing anything different, just responding.

The mistake wasnt going to Bagirov, i did and i have no issues. The mistake was to not follow the instructions, you are just in denial and you cant even admit that it is your own fault.

Why would someone who has had a bad result claim it was his own mistakes and not bagirovs, what would he gain from that? no reason to unbiased. He no being able to walk is completely irrelevant to the info he gave you, it doesnt diminish his credibility. If you cant see that then you are a hopeless case.

Sweden

« Reply #399 on: August 05, 2014, 12:33:02 AM »

I don't have ballerina anymore. You can get rid of yours too.

My X-legs are coming along. You should have seen them in June last year - Christ it was bad.

Dr Jamal might be able to correct my X-legs next year.
Internals will be easier to do PT with.

crimsontide

« Reply #400 on: August 05, 2014, 12:41:24 AM »

wannabe, let's walk through this slowly... i'll do it in baby steps...

1- russian  guy is not a dr

2- russian guy can not    properly evaluate the quality of his treatment, as he is not a dr, and has not went to other drs, therefore he has nothing to  to compare  his current treatment  to...   maybe the best way to evaluate his treatment is  to base it  on results

3-russian guy can not stand unaided or walk a year after surgery

4-since he can not currently walk or stand,  it's a bit premature for him to label his treatment as good

very simple

crimsontide

« Reply #401 on: August 05, 2014, 12:46:59 AM »

I don't have ballerina anymore. You can get rid of yours too.

My X-legs are coming along. You should have seen them in June last year - Christ it was bad.

Dr Jamal might be able to correct my X-legs next year.
Internals will be easier to do PT with.

mmm.... i take back what i said...  i think you'll be ok eventually...  idk... ill be serious now actually... i just don't understand why  you would wanna do it again, your height is fine... but i know it's your decision...  i know people in sweden are tall, but you are married, etc etc... i don't know, it doesn't seem worth it, but for you, maybe it is...  it will all work out eventually....

Wannabegiant

« Reply #402 on: August 05, 2014, 12:55:28 AM »

wannabe, let's walk through this slowly... i'll do it in baby steps...

1- russian  guy is not a dr

2- russian guy can not    properly evaluate the quality of his treatment, as he is not a dr, and has not went to other drs, therefore he has nothing to  to compare  his current treatment  to...   maybe the best way to evaluate his treatment is  to base it  on results

3-russian guy can not stand unaided or walk a year after surgery

4-since he can not currently walk or stand,  it's a bit premature for him to label his treatment as good

very simple

wow the stupidity...

You are not a doctor either so with your logic your evaluation of Bagirov means nothing either. You havent went to other doctors either, and you cannot walk. Regardless of what you chose to do from this point you will have problems down the line, and not just in one year, most likely permanent ones.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18   Go Up