Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What height will you be more willing to date?

4'10" woman
6'5" woman
Both
None

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who would you date?  (Read 3379 times)

Puertoricanwasp123

Who would you date?
« on: January 24, 2015, 11:43:45 PM »

Comments allowed too.

ForcedPuberty

Re: Who would you date?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 12:56:56 AM »

I choose none, because I have a lot of things/traits going for me, so I am neither desperate or in need to settle with that which has lesser value.

I have to consider my children's height also so 4"10 would dissuade me also, but also she would be treated like a child and used to being treated as a child, after years of this bombardment her personality would be 1 of a submissive nature and I would rather a strong women, a women who has her own mind, not a woman who is half broken in moral who has decided to just accept that she as a human is substandard because it has been smashed into her mind a thousand times every day.

as for the taller girl, it would be weird to date a girl who is taller, a girl from the genetic perspective is submissive, roman law dictated that to implement tyranny you have to break up the family unit and when you do this and remove the natural rotector(father) from the home/family unit the WOMAN THEN FROM A PSYCHOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE marries the state. hardcore psychology dictates that no matter what happens in life her genetics will make her submissive. this is also why the bible outlines that women must be submissive to a man. because this prevents slavery because her genetics dictate that she can not escape this trait, whether she is submissive to a man, or in the case where ideology removes the male figure she will become submissive to an ideology or authority. (yes its important for me to explain this)(I don't care if you understand it)(its an undisputed fact)(go read history).

ok to reiterate. a woman will always be submissive, and it would be weird even after my LL when I am 6"0 to have a women who's role is submissive when she is 6"5.

also another reason is that a 4"10 and a 6"5 woman both are undesired by a much greater percentage of the male population(compared to all the other female heights in between and closer to normality). this means that they have a lesser value, where as I have almost all of the population as a potential dating pool after LL, and most of the dating pool currently.

so basically those women who have a much lesser value due to supply and demand would actually be needy.

I look at these 2 women in the same way a woman looks at a 5"5 man. they can be a good friend but I have a higher value and so there is no need to settle sexually for someone who is much more desperate to find a mate. the law of equivalent exchange dictates that people will always try to find a partner of equal or greater value.

friends are people who you enjoy hanging around and being with, but a relationship is someone you enjoy hanging around and being with but want to have a sexual relation with.

when it comes to a sexual relationship its only natural to find a woman of greatest value. (and by value it does not just include looks) but if you don't have looks then forget it because there will always be a girl out there with the same personality as the ugly girl who also has the looks.

in summery, these 2 woman heights have the largest percentage of the male population who don't want them for a long term relationship and so their value significantly decreases.  an average girl height is fine, and as long as she is a normal height then I don't really care what height she is lol.

sorry if I have bored you guys on how I look at women. I am curious? how do the women who read this think of my mentality and way of thinking? do you understand and/or agree with this whole law of equivalent exchange in finding or rather believing in that you are entitled to seek out a partner of equal or greater value? after all this is the girl I would have to spend the rest of my life with lol. I cant just choose anyone :)
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 01:35:32 AM »

forcedPuberty I agree on some of your points. I was never thinking of settling with the low quality women at least not after I get my surgery with someone as expensive as Paley ( It will take me years to collect all that money I might even need help if someone here would like to donate lol safety is more important than money). I have plans to date the best ones the world has to offer, only 9s or 10s for me.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 02:48:06 AM »

I chose none.

The height discrepancy for me is too much to bare. Now if she had the shining personality of a Mother Teresa or some other saint, exceptions can be made of course.

At 5ft 7 , my comfort zone is 5ft 1 to 5ft7 for women.

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 03:03:43 AM »

I chose none.

The height discrepancy for me is too much to bare. Now if she had the shining personality of a Mother Teresa or some other saint, exceptions can be made of course.

At 5ft 7 , my comfort zone is 5ft 1 to 5ft7 for women.

Dating someone your same height can be hard too since women have high-heels that can go up to 6 inches.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 03:34:39 AM »

I choose none, because I have a lot of things/traits going for me, so I am neither desperate or in need to settle with that which has lesser value.

I have to consider my children's height also so 4"10 would dissuade me also, but also she would be treated like a child and used to being treated as a child, after years of this bombardment her personality would be 1 of a submissive nature and I would rather a strong women, a women who has her own mind, not a woman who is half broken in moral who has decided to just accept that she as a human is substandard because it has been smashed into her mind a thousand times every day.

as for the taller girl, it would be weird to date a girl who is taller, a girl from the genetic perspective is submissive, roman law dictated that to implement tyranny you have to break up the family unit and when you do this and remove the natural rotector(father) from the home/family unit the WOMAN THEN FROM A PSYCHOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE marries the state. hardcore psychology dictates that no matter what happens in life her genetics will make her submissive. this is also why the bible outlines that women must be submissive to a man. because this prevents slavery because her genetics dictate that she can not escape this trait, whether she is submissive to a man, or in the case where ideology removes the male figure she will become submissive to an ideology or authority. (yes its important for me to explain this)(I don't care if you understand it)(its an undisputed fact)(go read history).

ok to reiterate. a woman will always be submissive, and it would be weird even after my LL when I am 6"0 to have a women who's role is submissive when she is 6"5.

also another reason is that a 4"10 and a 6"5 woman both are undesired by a much greater percentage of the male population(compared to all the other female heights in between and closer to normality). this means that they have a lesser value, where as I have almost all of the population as a potential dating pool after LL, and most of the dating pool currently.

so basically those women who have a much lesser value due to supply and demand would actually be needy.

I look at these 2 women in the same way a woman looks at a 5"5 man. they can be a good friend but I have a higher value and so there is no need to settle sexually for someone who is much more desperate to find a mate. the law of equivalent exchange dictates that people will always try to find a partner of equal or greater value.

friends are people who you enjoy hanging around and being with, but a relationship is someone you enjoy hanging around and being with but want to have a sexual relation with.

when it comes to a sexual relationship its only natural to find a woman of greatest value. (and by value it does not just include looks) but if you don't have looks then forget it because there will always be a girl out there with the same personality as the ugly girl who also has the looks.

in summery, these 2 woman heights have the largest percentage of the male population who don't want them for a long term relationship and so their value significantly decreases.  an average girl height is fine, and as long as she is a normal height then I don't really care what height she is lol.

sorry if I have bored you guys on how I look at women. I am curious? how do the women who read this think of my mentality and way of thinking? do you understand and/or agree with this whole law of equivalent exchange in finding or rather believing in that you are entitled to seek out a partner of equal or greater value? after all this is the girl I would have to spend the rest of my life with lol. I cant just choose anyone :)

bull  there are so many women dominating men (and husbands)

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 04:01:38 AM »

bullcrap there are so many women dominating men (and husbands)

lmao most couples I know are like that.

Taller

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 04:07:02 AM »

bullcrap there are so many women dominating men (and husbands)

Very true. My parents are that way. My mother is 5'2 and my father is 6'2 and my mother is totally in control.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 04:32:09 AM »

I could answer why your a fool and explain the details on your butch mother. but that would take up a page of writing and It would only get deleted for going off topic.

go research roman history. go research role reversal. go research why men today are not men. your blind because you make a judgment without a sound methodology. your a child.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ReadRothbard

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2015, 04:33:44 AM »

I'd pick the 6'5 woman (presuming she was hot). It would be a little weird at first (not in a bad way--just very different), but, assuming we could get around the logistics of kissing and such, all would be good.

My ideal woman would probably be around my height or slightly taller; it makes things easiest from a logistics standpoint.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Taller

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2015, 04:49:57 AM »

One of the hottest women I've ever known was 6'2. In heels she's probably around 6'5, but her form is as feminine, refined, and sexy as can be. She is model, but is highly educated as well. Pretty much all the straight men she meets fall for her, and then get tripped up because of her height. It's pretty amusing to watch.

With regards to pursuing and dating a taller woman, if you don't let the height difference bother you, chances are it won't bother her, although, as Readrothbard mentioned, it may be a little awkward at first. Judgmental friends don't help the situation ether, but, again, if you show her what an attractive, fun, and unique person you are, and she also has at least half a brain, then the height difference will only serve as something to laugh about (positively) in the relationship.

I did win the sexual affection of the girl I mentioned above. Then I let my height insecurity get the better of me and we drifted apart. It's one of my big regrets in life. But the important thing is to learn from the experience and move on. It's surprising how much one can accomplish with the right mindset, which is far more important than height. Height is ultimately a great supplement for a noteworthy character. It won't make a great character;it will merely accentuate one.

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2015, 04:52:22 AM »

One of the hottest women I've ever known was 6'2. In heels she's probably around 6'5, but her form is as feminine, refined, and sexy as can be. She is model, but is highly educated as well. Pretty much all the straight men she meets fall for her, and then get tripped up because of her height. It's pretty amusing to watch.

With regards to taller women, if you don't let the height difference bother you, chances are it won't bother her, although, as Readrothbard mentioned, it may be a little awkward at first. Judgmental friends don't help the situation ether, but, again, if you show her what an attractive, fun, and unique person you are, and she also has at least half a brain, then the height difference will only serve as something to laugh about (positively) in the relationship.

I did win the sexual affection of the girl I mentioned above. Then I let my height insecurity get the better of me and we drifted apart. It's one of my big regrets in life. But the important thing is to learn from the experience and move on. It's surprising how much one can accomplish with the right mindset, which is far more important than height. Height is ultimately a great supplement for a noteworthy character. It won't make a great character;it will merely accentuate one.

Well said.
5"6 and proud

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2015, 03:50:57 AM »

I love tall woman, but still I would be freaked out by a 6'5", I prefer a 5'9"-5'11" girl. STILL, I would overcome my insecurities and date the 6'5" one! Idgaf I love tall women, I don't need to seem superior to my companion, as just as the rest knows that I am superior to them.
5'1", 100 lbs

ReadRothbard

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2015, 06:46:18 AM »

You'd probably have like 5'11-6'0 kids with a woman like that, surprisingly lol.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Taller

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2015, 06:47:38 AM »

Imagine what it would be like to be a 6'0 man and still be much shorter than your mother!  :o

ReadRothbard

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2015, 06:50:05 AM »

Lol that'd be crazy.

One of the tallest dudes at my old highschool (6'5 or 6'6) had a dad whom was like 5'8 and a mother whom was about 6'5-6'6.

Future space tycoon

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2015, 06:52:22 AM »

Imagine what it would be like to be a 6'0 man and still be much shorter than your mother!  :o

No need to worry because most boys grow taller than their mothers I grew 6 inches more than my mom, I think same goes for tall people, tall boys will be taller than their tall mothers.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2015, 08:27:26 PM »

Lol that'd be crazy.

One of the tallest dudes at my old highschool (6'5 or 6'6) had a dad whom was like 5'8 and a mother whom was about 6'5-6'6.
That's gonna be me with my 5'10" wife.
5'1", 100 lbs

ReadRothbard

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2015, 08:42:22 PM »

That's gonna be me with my 5'10" wife.

Lol you can do it, man. You could pull of some 5'10-6'0 kids with a woman that height.

Future space tycoon
Pages: [1]   Go Up