Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which height would be inferior nowadays in the Western World?  (Read 551 times)

Exxon

Which height would be inferior nowadays in the Western World?
« on: October 20, 2021, 05:52:23 AM »

Growing up I always felt inferior to other guys because the new Generation Z seems to be taller than it's Millennial and Gen X counterparts. I always felt at peace when I was walking in the streets because there's way more Millenial and Gen X than Gen Z and I can somewhat fit in. But at high school and college I felt like a sore loser because most people were taller than me, everyone outgrew their father except for me so I have remained bitter still.

So which height and below is enough for a man to spark ongoing depression in the Western World nowadays.

Discuss.

Exxon

Re: Which height would be inferior nowadays in the Western World?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 05:53:20 AM »

Growing up I always felt inferior to other guys because the new Generation Z seems to be taller than it's Millennial and Gen X counterparts. I always felt at peace when I was walking in the streets because there's way more Millenial and Gen X than Gen Z and I can somewhat fit in. But at high school and college I felt like a sore loser because most people were taller than me, everyone outgrew their father except for me so I have remained bitter still. Everytime I saw a boy that outgrew his father (which was a lot) it would ruin my whole day.

So which height and below is enough for a man to spark ongoing depression in the Western World nowadays.

Discuss.

Exxon

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 06:06:51 AM »

Also height neurosis for me started a bit later after age 13. Before this I didn't even care about height at all, I don't think I even knew about my height. I stopped growing at age of 13 because of height stunt, I was relatively tall for a 13 year old kid back then. When I was 14-16, that's when it height neurosis really began kicking because I saw everyone getting 5+ inch growth spurts but I didn't get anything and did not even surpass my father's height. That's when I became bitter and every time I saw a male taller than his father (Even if he was 5'4) it would ruin my entire day. I wasted my genetics.

Sorcerer

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 08:18:00 AM »

Not everyone will get taller than his father otherwise we can see human turns into Ultraman before the 22nd century ends.
Also in Western world everything under 176-178cm should be inferior although i don't know why feeling inferior is a must and I dunno what Gen Z and Gen X mean.
Maybe you're studying in a state university whose college students enroll for from rich families and that's why they are taller than the common millenials. Actually nearly all of Western countries have peaked their average heights many years ago.
Genetics are mysterious and confusing. You can't determine yourself as a genetic waster just bc you can't get taller than your father, instead, you should take your mother and intergenetics into your considerations to more exactly check out the inherited situations.

Exxon

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 08:32:39 AM »

Not everyone will get taller than his father otherwise we can see human turns into Ultraman before the 22nd century ends.
Also in Western world everything under 176-178cm should be inferior although i don't know why feeling inferior is a must and I dunno what Gen Z and Gen X mean.
Maybe you're studying in a state university whose college students enroll for from rich families and that's why they are taller than the common millenials. Actually nearly all of Western countries have peaked their average heights many years ago.
Genetics are mysterious and confusing. You can't determine yourself as a genetic waster just bc you can't get taller than your father, instead, you should take your mother and intergenetics into your considerations to more exactly check out the inherited situations.

Gen X is people born in 1965 to 1975, Millenials is after Gen X and Gen Z is after Millenials.

Hopefully the Western heights have peaked because I don't want to look like a dwarf when I am older if following generation will have 180cm+ average

Sorcerer

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2021, 08:57:37 AM »

Gen X is people born in 1965 to 1975, Millenials is after Gen X and Gen Z is after Millenials.

Hopefully the Western heights have peaked because I don't want to look like a dwarf when I am older if following generation will have 180cm+ average
Western countries have mostly peaked average heights unless you're talking about Balkan peninsula cuz the anthropometricists have given the answers but what's worse their average heights have already ranged from 180cm to 185cm or so LOL.

Exxon

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2021, 08:58:45 AM »

Western countries have mostly peaked average heights unless you're talking about Balkan peninsula cuz the anthropometricists have given the answers but what's worse their average heights have already ranged from 180cm to 185cm or so LOL.

I know some Balkan people in my country they are 175cm-185cm but I also met one who is 160cm that was interesting.

Sorcerer

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2021, 09:04:25 AM »

I know some Balkan people in my country they are 175cm-185cm but I also met one who is 160cm that was interesting.
160cm tall as a Balkan person especially in Montenegro or Bosnia will screw up his life like a wretch totally and entirely and I can't imagine how he is struggling for overcoming bad feelings. Like Meck, he went beyond insanities to lengthen his legs by 18cm cuz he is only 163cm tall barefoot in Bosnia and Bosnia's average height is the second tallest one all over the world: 182cm or so.

Exxon

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2021, 09:24:18 AM »

160cm tall as a Balkan person especially in Montenegro or Bosnia will screw up his life like a wretch totally and entirely and I can't imagine how he is struggling for overcoming bad feelings. Like Meck, he went beyond insanities to lengthen his legs by 18cm cuz he is only 163cm tall barefoot in Bosnia and Bosnia's average height is the second tallest one all over the world: 182cm or so.

The 160cm guy was from Croatia. Also won't 18cm lengthening make someone look very disproportionate?

Sorcerer

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2021, 10:59:44 AM »

The 160cm guy was from Croatia. Also won't 18cm lengthening make someone look very disproportionate?
Balkan country average heights don't differ much from each other and Crotia average height is also very tall, like more than 180cm. Meck has got an appropriate wingspan, thus even though he lengthened legs by 18cm, his proportion was excellent, although some malices like he was gonna get crippled or he was acting as a peddler for his surgeon are still existing now.

Exxon

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2021, 11:02:02 AM »

Balkan country average heights don't differ much from each other and Crotia average height is also very tall, like more than 180cm. Meck has got an appropriate wingspan, thus even though he lengthened legs by 18cm, his proportion was excellent, although some malices like he was gonna get crippled or he was acting as a peddler for his surgeon are still existing now.

Will anyone be able to notice a person with 180cm height with 170cm wingspan? Is it too standing out or will it be able to be slipped past without anyone knowing some surgery has been done.

Sorcerer

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2021, 11:48:01 AM »

Will anyone be able to notice a person with 180cm height with 170cm wingspan? Is it too standing out or will it be able to be slipped past without anyone knowing some surgery has been done.
Actually short arms won't stand you out rather than being short. Nobody will discriminate you for your short armspan but for your height.
Pages: [1]   Go Up