Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: heightincreaseinfo destroyed my life  (Read 5485 times)

Taller_7

Re: heightincreaseinfo destroyed my life
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2023, 08:09:11 PM »

Would love to know how this patient poisoned others and prevented his own callus growth and recovery. If it’s a month after lengthening, there should barely be any in the first place when you requested he start walking. For the record, his nails do look crooked in the xray, can you explain why? I’d wager its because he walked without crutches at your behest.
exactly, thanx for pointing this out.

Harry

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2023, 09:04:01 PM »

Whatever you saying you making fool of yourself. Tha amount you paid is for 3 months written in agreement signed ,explained in consultation and  shared brochure in first interaction first things. Second thing we kept you in dark by saying lakh rupess per month still you stayed here for 4.5 months still the cost goes to 8.5 lakhs so you are saying you paid 7 lakh for 1.5  month. Your screw bent because of your mistake . Again because of your jugad you took one random untrained physio to stay with you in a PG and without any supervision or communication with me you were using your own brains and this is what you offered to others also. Thankfully know one followed your  . Even after knowing that too I bear the 60% amount of your screw change from my pocket which I can share the bill from the hospital with your transaction summery .
And you moron you the one who revealed your own identity by posting your X-ray with your name age and date on it.
I haven’t even revealed anything yet here except your profession. By replying you accepted that you are the one.

If you didn’t prove your point with evidence than I will have to post the transection summer with name and account number. And the agreement signed by you and me on company’s stamp paper
Which mentioned the amount you have paid for how many months.
I am here or have time to distress anyone like you but if you calling me fraud or cheater I will not take it from anybody.
I work with atmost honesty. I am just bothered to reply you here just because you are trying to damage my image and my work.

So far I remember I explained you about the callus formation and tried to help you for that too which I can share which screen-shot too and you agreed too.
I never back out from helping my people. I even helped those also who are not our surgical patients.
Stop bla bla bla prove your point .

abc_

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2023, 02:40:22 AM »

lol, didn't u work with sarin, the butcher, earlier? you keep hopping surgeons, ruining people's lives.

Ahri

• Ennui
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2023, 03:00:55 AM »

Whatever you saying you making fool of yourself. Tha amount you paid is for 3 months written in agreement signed ,explained in consultation and  shared brochure in first interaction first things. Second thing we kept you in dark by saying lakh rupess per month still you stayed here for 4.5 months still the cost goes to 8.5 lakhs so you are saying you paid 7 lakh for 1.5  month. Your screw bent because of your mistake . Again because of your jugad you took one random untrained physio to stay with you in a PG and without any supervision or communication with me you were using your own brains and this is what you offered to others also. Thankfully know one followed your  . Even after knowing that too I bear the 60% amount of your screw change from my pocket which I can share the bill from the hospital with your transaction summery .
And you moron you the one who revealed your own identity by posting your X-ray with your name age and date on it.
I haven’t even revealed anything yet here except your profession. By replying you accepted that you are the one.

If you didn’t prove your point with evidence than I will have to post the transection summer with name and account number. And the agreement signed by you and me on company’s stamp paper
I am here or have time to distress anyone like you but if you calling me fraud or cheater I will not take it from anybody.
I work with atmost honesty. I am just bothered to reply you here just because you are trying to damage my image and my work.

So far I remember I explained you about the callus formation and tried to help you for that too which I can share which screen-shot too and you agreed too.
I never back out from helping my people. I even helped those also who are not our surgical patients.

Answer the question. How did he cause all the other patients to get sick, destroy his own screws and bend his nail, and cause his own callus not to form before damaging his hardware. Post proof instead of fear mongering your own patient.
Height Reduction Procedure on 7/4/23
173 cm (5'8") -> 169.5 cm (5'7)

MaheshDalle

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2023, 08:32:49 AM »

I have been here close to 2.5 months now.
I was asked to record videos but never ever did they tell me to speak positive things. I spoke my mind which had both good and bad.
Honestly speaking, I don't see any such situation here that you describe. Sanitary conditions are good enough, the entire guest house is cleaned and mopped twice a day.
You mentioned that they force people to walk unaided without callus is very untrue. I have seen enough patients here both on and off frames. They are very cautious of this, and I haven't seen any patient being forced to walk unaided. Infact, when the patients leave they are given clear guidelines to minimize walking and do so only on crutches if the callus is less.
I paid for all the supplements but the painkillers/antibiotics were provided by them.
I sympathize with you and pray for your recovery but the claims you make are outright false at least viewing the current situation of the guest house.

Taller_7

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2023, 11:53:54 AM »

Whatever you saying you making fool of yourself. Tha amount you paid is for 3 months written in agreement signed ,explained in consultation and  shared brochure in first interaction first things. Second thing we kept you in dark by saying lakh rupess per month still you stayed here for 4.5 months still the cost goes to 8.5 lakhs so you are saying you paid 7 lakh for 1.5  month. Your screw bent because of your mistake . Again because of your jugad you took one random untrained physio to stay with you in a PG and without any supervision or communication with me you were using your own brains and this is what you offered to others also. Thankfully know one followed your  . Even after knowing that too I bear the 60% amount of your screw change from my pocket which I can share the bill from the hospital with your transaction summery .

you have called me a stupid pharmacist and a moron the way you have replied shows your maturity level
you call me a moron yet you are the one threatening your ex patient to reveal his identity (a legal offense) on an international forum surely that will help you to lure in new patients, good luck

" bla bla bla prove the point" my god its like arguing with a kid, well Then answer me this did you pay for my medical supplies for the corrective surgeries and the bone graft surgery? how do you think i managed after all that.......the accommodation the physiotherapist?  so where is your sense of responsibility and ownership?
the procedure which was supposed to cost me a max of 8 lakhs and 6 months as you promised me ( under your expert supervision) has left me a year and a half later on wheelchair, emotionally and physically exploited and with a debt on my credit card which i have to pay for the upcoming months. is that good enough for your answer? oh and that brochure i still have it it doesnt say any where about the extra fee per month you liar.

now dear sir please explain me this one thing if we are supposed to make arrangements of our own and pay for every single thing even when my case had multiple complications because of YOUR negligence what exact purpose do you serve in all of this? you are not a surgeon not a doctor you are a pt who surprisingly doesn't even perform physiotherapy on his patients and just sits all day making YouTube videos and makes patients walk without any callus for the sake of marketing and earns commission. you say you are a limb lengthening expert and have experience of 15 YEARS, yet you don't have even 15 successful PATIENTS to show?

and do you even think before writing? that random physio wasn't he the one you yourself employed for your patients?

and if you could explain how I ruined my and others' recovery.
and poisoned them?
damaged my hardware?
halted my callus growth? none of your patients has a good callus growth.

unlike you i dont earn by scamming people and i have a job to do, this is my last response to you. and remember, i am the first one to stand up against you, soon the others will start speaking up as well, what will you argue then?

An advice for you if you were to actually pay attention to your patients and their complications instead of making youtube videos, marketing, doing politics and harassing me they might actually have chance of recovering.

Harry

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2023, 10:50:30 AM »

This may be your last response but not ours. Talking about identity, you are one who revealed. You are the one who mentioned your name here. You are the one who's trying to damage me with false aligation, but when I said I will post the bill, you changed the topic by collecting the words.
When I said I will share the hospital summary, you start asking I would help if you would have come.
I never denied helping anyone. The patient's parents even  call. The name you are using for the diary and whomsoever is this person, whether it is the same or someone else, I don't care. If anything, you can prove what you said. Please do so.
And yes I am not a surgeon I am the owner of the company, I don't need to be a surgeon because I own this.and if no one recovered, who did you met when you came for the consultation and why did you choose us.
You have met many patients. They are doing very well. I would surely share their recovery x-ray on your dairy for sure, don't worry.
And heightincreaseinfo is my channel name, and please do visit.
You didn't justify anything you said yet calling me a scammer so what would you expect from me. I have to post the relative documents.

.seriouslyinjured

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2023, 11:14:26 AM »

fkfkfk !!! Heightincreaseinfo and Wannarbetaller's boss and their loyal lackeys should all die!!!

xdedede

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2023, 01:35:06 PM »

Honestly this is very hard to swallow. Hopefuly this review is fake cuz im gonna have this surgery tomorrow with gurugram team.Till now everything was ok so i can't complain. I will post my review after surgery and later on with honesty. They also want to make video of me which i did agree on.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 02:03:08 PM by xdedede »

xdedede

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2023, 01:45:58 PM »

Also when i decided to go with them there was literally noone complaining about them for so many years how is this possible if they crippled so many people as you said.

Ahri

• Ennui
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2023, 06:24:35 PM »

How did you just find this forum and make your first few posts in this thread? Still waiting on Harry to answer my questions, it was completely ignored :) If you on the off chance are Harry, feel free to answer from that account.
Height Reduction Procedure on 7/4/23
173 cm (5'8") -> 169.5 cm (5'7)

Bongbee

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2023, 10:43:25 AM »

Taller7 bro really feel bad for you. Hopefully you will get well soon. And heightincreaseinfo team crippled many people better to don't do surgery with them they only need money nothing else. Following them from last more then 1 year and found they are not giving the result only focusing on their marketing and making youtube video with false results. I read many negative comments on their youtube and after few days they blocked the users who commenting true and negative for them and deleted theirs comments. This company has playing with innocents people life. So better to don't do surgery with this crippled company

more

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2023, 05:31:26 PM »

Also when i decided to go with them there was literally noone complaining about them for so many years how is this possible if they crippled so many people as you said.
A real person with x-ray , telling the truth , if you don't believe it you are simply stupid

reaopard

• Visitor
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2023, 10:22:18 AM »

i myself was considering getting LON done from India and have been in contact with a couple of patients from different centers out of all of those "heightincreaseinfo" - harry this guy has the foulest record and this guy posts yt videos like a tiktoker "journey start videos" to whitewash his image, to anyone even considering to go with him just ask to talk with the patients in private and you will know and if they deny you to talk in private that right there is the biggest red flag. maybe dr. parihar is a good choice i dont know, yet to have a formal consultation with him but for god sake not these immature YouTubers who cant even speak proper english.

overandover

« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2023, 12:02:55 PM »

How's your condition now? Did you consult other doctors?

Taller_7

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2023, 07:56:11 AM »

hey thanx for asking, my condition is improving a bit slowly, slight bit of weakness and  i will let you guys know after the x rays in a couple of days. i did not consult any other doctor for the time being.

Taller_7

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2023, 01:11:27 PM »

hellow every one these are my x rays just got them, please share your views, how much time would it take. does it look alright?

https://imgur.com/nEaHKX7

https://imgur.com/zEcEwj9

reaopard

• Visitor
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2023, 02:27:40 PM »

your nails look crooked, hope this graft works out for you though.

Beemer m3

« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2023, 09:42:24 AM »

your nail looks like one side is closer to the knee. i kind of feel that for my knee. havent gotten an xray after i been working out yet.
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur

overandover

« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2023, 07:05:32 PM »

hellow every one these are my x rays just got them, please share your views, how much time would it take. does it look alright?

https://imgur.com/nEaHKX7

https://imgur.com/zEcEwj9

You should consult another surgeon. Maybe go to Parihar because he's the best in India and he fixed the saltedchoclated guy.

Taller_7

« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2023, 10:44:10 AM »

i am waiting for the current graft to show any improvements was told it might take upto 4 months. fingers crossed. have started walking slowly again. has been more than 1.5 years since my first surgery, and going with these scammers has been a nightmare,i regret it every single minute of my day. but still not trying to loose any hope.

Omar

« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2023, 11:40:21 AM »

i am waiting for the current graft to show any improvements was told it might take upto 4 months. fingers crossed. have started walking slowly again. has been more than 1.5 years since my first surgery, and going with these scammers has been a nightmare,i regret it every single minute of my day. but still not trying to loose any hope.
What do you regret about having done the operation with this company or having simply done ll.  I hope you will be well in any case keep it up if it gets a little better you will find the end of the road

Taller_7

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2023, 01:49:55 PM »

hey thanx, i regret the company i chose not the procedure, would have gone with it somewhere else.

more

« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2023, 04:38:39 PM »

Hope You recover soon. Finger crossed  :)

joejain93

• Visitor
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2023, 04:36:48 PM »

Hey Taller_7. I was at Height increase info last week. I was consulting with Hridesh. They won't let you meet patients in private. If you ask them to share their WhatsApp number, then they will force you out of the patient's room. It is a red flag.

joejain93

• Visitor
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2023, 11:55:05 AM »

I have met a patient from height increase info. He got many complications and he then went to another surgeon in Delhi to get it fixed.

Beemer m3

« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2023, 02:44:23 AM »

not sure why there alot of short guys in india. but when i come across them in the u.s. they are quite tall.
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur

overandover

« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2024, 09:26:21 PM »

not sure why there alot of short guys in india. but when i come across them in the u.s. they are quite tall.

In a population of 1.4 billion, you'll have a fair share of both short and tall guys. Even if only 10% of them are over 6 feet it's still 140 million people which is more than the population of many countries.

Bongbee

« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2024, 05:52:14 PM »

Hey taller 7 bro. How's your recovery. How much you recovered? Did your callus formed?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up