Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: How I went from a Sub5 to a Chad (LLS has changed my life)  (Read 5042 times)

Stand taller

How I went from a Sub5 to a Chad (LLS has changed my life)
« on: January 02, 2024, 05:55:16 PM »

I thought I'd start a new thread about how LLS has changed my life when it comes to female attraction. I think there are a lot of men who feel that their short stature is hindering them when it comes to women, attraction and dating. There isn't a lot of good information out there when if comes to this and there aren't many LLS'er who have shared information on the topic. I have written about this in my diary the past year, but I want to start a separate thread just for this. Here I want to share my experience so far, and also answer any questions that you guys may have on the subject. Here I will be brutally honest and won't sugar coat anything.

Just to be clear, I did not do LLS because I wanted to attract more women. Though potentially become more attractive to women after getting taller was A REASON, it wasn't THE REASON. The main reason for doing it was because I didn't really feel like an adult being 165cm in my mid 30s. Now that I am in my late 30s and 177cm I do feel like an adult. I new from research that I would be treated better by society as a whole being taller, as well as making my way through work and climbing the ranks easier. Having the means to pay for surgery cash and having come out of many year relationship meant that the timing was perfect. Like most of you I suffered from height dysphoria, which now is actually cured.

I did also do a lot of research about how height does affect female attraction and dating. I came across many studies suggesting that height is very important when it comes to this. The most promising research I read showed that I could have a five fold improvement in attraction with women, in essence meaning my dating pool would increase five fold in size. With knowing this I told my self that even If I didn't see any improvement with women, that would also be fine because that wasn't the main reason for doing this surgery.

Past May, 16 months post surgery I was finally ready to put my new height to the test. And boy was I in for a surprise. It was like a light switch the change and immediate attention I got. At first I thought it must have been anomaly, just tried to enjoy the moment. But at this club dancing with three hot women at the same time, I thought to my self "I have never ever been in this situation before". And to be honest it was very overwhelming.

From the age 13 to my mid 30s I have pretty much had the same experience with women. Most women ignore me, some women find me cute, and very few women have actually found me attractive enough to date. I have dated a few very attractive women and had a few attractive girl friends. With that being said, I always felt like most women ignored me and I had to "work" through so many women to find someone who found me attractive. It was always such hard work compared to many of my friends, and sometimes it could get almost depressing. What really threw me of it that a few times throughout those 20 odd years pre surgery I would occasionally be told I has "hot" or "handsome". Most times I would hear it second hand, and maybe twice had I ever heard it to my face. And this would be from some really attractive women as well. But to be brutally honest and clear, hearing these types of compliments was a very rare exception.

Starting in May I would go out almost every weekend, and the attention from women would be steady. At first I would notice much more looks and stares from women. And every time I would initiate conversation when out, I would almost always get a positive response, with most women genuinely being interested in talking to me. Nothing revolutionary, but definite change from the old being ignored most of the time. I started to write down all my positive encounters because I wanted to measure if there really was a change from before, or if it was all in my head or even just statistical luck.

Within the first month of going out I'd had two girls inviting me back to their place, and a few "hi there handsome" or "you look good" or "I mean you're good looking" directly to my face. But I was still being careful about what I though, because the last person I wanted to fool was my self. As the months passed the offers from women to come back to their place, the unsolicited compliments, the encounters of women approaching me and openness to any women I approached continued. There didn't seem to be a slow down, rather an uptick as I started to lean more and more into my new role.

And you guys have to remember that my whole life I was used to having to work hard for women, and now suddenly being served women was a huge shift i dynamics for me. At first it was very overwhelming I really didn't know how to deal with it. But after months of this I chose to embrace it and think to my self "maybe I am as attractive as these women say I am", but damn that is hard thing to accept considering a while life worth of experience to the contrary. But as bizarre as it may sound, looking at my self as before was the actual delusional way. So I actually had to change the way I looked at myself, my self image and self portrayal had to change according to my new experiences.

More than seven months after that May day I have leaned more and more into my new role, my new self, my new life. I have since that day in May had more than 90 positive encounters with women, these encounters include anything from compliments, women approaching me, random women making out with me, women grabbing me or pulling me, being invited back to their place or good old hook ups. In the past two months alone I have had 14 sxxual experiences with women - which is half as many as from the age of 13-35.

The experiences and encounters I have from women don't seize to amaze me. It is still hard to come to term with my new self, and I probably won't fully embrace from some time. But that does not mean I am not enjoying the journey, because I am. It has been one hell of ride. A ride I NEVER in my wildest dreams would have even considered. It is all just very absurd

After being called "attractive", "handsome", "good looking" dusins of times in the past seven months, I now accept that is who I have become. I don't think I was less handsome pre surgery, but what I do now know is that my short height meant most women cared more about that, than my face. Having the same face as before, albeit an attractive face it is that in combination with my new average height that is  key to success here.

I truly believe that having an attractive enough face with enough height is sufficient to have an overwhelmingly positive experience with women. You don't have to be the tallest of the most attractive. Here is an example.

Me and my friends went out on New Years, and we were dancing on the dance floor. Both of my friends are taller than me, on is probably 182cm and the other one 188cm. While all three of us are dancing these two hot girls come over and they immediately pull me inn making a small circle with us three. Ignoring my taller friends. One of the girls has an empty drink with just ice cubes remaining. She then mouths the ice cube moves her lips over to me and gives me the ice cube while kissing and making out with me. Her friend then comes in to take the ice cube from me in the same manner. We do this a few more times, and my friends are being us just in shock. While enjoying this I am also thinking "what has my life become", I have never ever experienced anything like this in my whole life. But here I am in my late 30s playing pass the ice cubes with these two hot 20s something girls. Yeah, I don't know either. We do this while dancing another ten minutes before the girls leave the dance floor. To round uop the story, I did find one the girls later, but I found another girls I like better that evening instead.

So yeah, this surgery has definitely changed my life for the better. And I now living a life I never even imagined. It is truly insane.

I would love to hear post LLS stories from others.

//Stand taller
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 06:35:55 PM by Stand taller »
Femurs with Dr Betz & Dr Becker 14/01/2022
Starting height: 165cm | Reached height: 177cm
Total lengthening: 11,5cm | Age: Mid 30s
My diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=69034.0

Kintaeryos

Re: How I went from a Sub5 to a Chad (LLS has changed my life)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2024, 09:09:37 PM »

Lifefuel if you were able to get benefits to your dating life by doing LL at your mid-30s tbh

ThirdSpace

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2024, 09:53:07 PM »

How old were you when you got this surgery? I'm currently 32 and I'm thinking I'm almost too old! But it's nice to see you had so much success. I just have to remind myself that it's never too late, and there are people in their 50's getting this done.

Like you, I'm good looking in the face and spend hours in the gym overcompensating. I'm 166 cm and hoping to get an 8 cm gain. Your experience gives me life! Thanks, brotha.

Generic question: do you think it gets easier to date girls as a man gets older? My experience is yes.

Stand taller

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2024, 10:21:13 PM »

Lifefuel if you were able to get benefits to your dating life by doing LL at your mid-30s tbh

True! I've always looked much younger than I am, so I am attracting women down to early 20s without a problem. I still have a full head of hair (though it is starting to thin up top) and very few grey hairs. If I am lucky I can still play at this game another 10 years.

DonBones

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2024, 10:22:59 PM »

How old were you when you got this surgery? I'm currently 32 and I'm thinking I'm almost too old! But it's nice to see you had so much success. I just have to remind myself that it's never too late, and there are people in their 50's getting this done.

Like you, I'm good looking in the face and spend hours in the gym overcompensating. I'm 166 cm and hoping to get an 8 cm gain. Your experience gives me life! Thanks, brotha.

Generic question: do you think it gets easier to date girls as a man gets older? My experience is yes.

You are not too old. I did it at 32, too. Betz had a patient who was 65 when I was there for the first surgery.

It will take you longer to consolidate and recover though. Expect around 2 years between lengthening and nail removal. The one 18 year old that I saw did 9cm and was fully recovered within a year. It was fascinating to see, albeit somewhat discouraging. Made me realize for the first time I am not young anymore :)
First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Post Nail-Removal Adaptation

DonBones

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2024, 10:28:55 PM »

I thought I'd start a new thread about how LLS has changed my life when it comes to female attraction. I think there are a lot of men who feel that their short stature is hindering them when it comes to women, attraction and dating. There isn't a lot of good information out there when if comes to this and there aren't many LLS'er who have shared information on the topic. I have written about this in my diary the past year, but I want to start a separate thread just for this. Here I want to share my experience so far, and also answer any questions that you guys may have on the subject. Here I will be brutally honest and won't sugar coat anything.

Just to be clear, I did not do LLS because I wanted to attract more women. Though potentially become more attractive to women after getting taller was A REASON, it wasn't THE REASON. The main reason for doing it was because I didn't really feel like an adult being 165cm in my mid 30s. Now that I am in my late 30s and 177cm I do feel like an adult. I new from research that I would be treated better by society as a whole being taller, as well as making my way through work and climbing the ranks easier. Having the means to pay for surgery cash and having come out of many year relationship meant that the timing was perfect. Like most of you I suffered from height dysphoria, which now is actually cured.

I did also do a lot of research about how height does affect female attraction and dating. I came across many studies suggesting that height is very important when it comes to this. The most promising research I read showed that I could have a five fold improvement in attraction with women, in essence meaning my dating pool would increase five fold in size. With knowing this I told my self that even If I didn't see any improvement with women, that would also be fine because that wasn't the main reason for doing this surgery.

Past May, 16 months post surgery I was finally ready to put my new height to the test. And boy was I in for a surprise. It was like a light switch the change and immediate attention I got. At first I thought it must have been anomaly, just tried to enjoy the moment. But at this club dancing with three hot women at the same time, I thought to my self "I have never ever been in this situation before". And to be honest it was very overwhelming.

From the age 13 to my mid 30s I have pretty much had the same experience with women. Most women ignore me, some women find me cute, and very few women have actually found me attractive enough to date. I have dated a few very attractive women and had a few attractive girl friends. With that being said, I always felt like most women ignored me and I had to "work" through so many women to find someone who found me attractive. It was always such hard work compared to many of my friends, and sometimes it could get almost depressing. What really threw me of it that a few times throughout those 20 odd years pre surgery I would occasionally be told I has "hot" or "handsome". Most times I would hear it second hand, and maybe twice had I ever heard it to my face. And this would be from some really attractive women as well. But to be brutally honest and clear, hearing these types of compliments was a very rare exception.

Starting in May I would go out almost every weekend, and the attention from women would be steady. At first I would notice much more looks and stares from women. And every time I would initiate conversation when out, I would almost always get a positive response, with most women genuinely being interested in talking to me. Nothing revolutionary, but definite change from the old being ignored most of the time. I started to write down all my positive encounters because I wanted to measure if there really was a change from before, or if it was all in my head or even just statistical luck.

Within the first month of going out I'd had two girls inviting me back to their place, and a few "hi there handsome" or "you look good" or "I mean you're good looking" directly to my face. But I was still being careful about what I though, because the last person I wanted to fool was my self. As the months passed the offers from women to come back to their place, the unsolicited compliments, the encounters of women approaching me and openness to any women I approached continued. There didn't seem to be a slow down, rather an uptick as I started to lean more and more into my new role.

And you guys have to remember that my whole life I was used to having to work hard for women, and now suddenly being served women was a huge shift i dynamics for me. At first it was very overwhelming I really didn't know how to deal with it. But after months of this I chose to embrace it and think to my self "maybe I am as attractive as these women say I am", but damn that is hard thing to accept considering a while life worth of experience to the contrary. But as bizarre as it may sound, looking at my self as before was the actual delusional way. So I actually had to change the way I looked at myself, my self image and self portrayal had to change according to my new experiences.

More than seven months after that May day I have leaned more and more into my new role, my new self, my new life. I have since that day in May had more than 90 positive encounters with women, these encounters include anything from compliments, women approaching me, random women making out with me, women grabbing me or pulling me, being invited back to their place or good old hook ups. In the past two months alone I have had 14 sxxual experiences with women - which is half as many as from the age of 13-35.

The experiences and encounters I have from women don't seize to amaze me. It is still hard to come to term with my new self, and I probably won't fully embrace from some time. But that does not mean I am not enjoying the journey, because I am. It has been one hell of ride. A ride I NEVER in my wildest dreams would have even considered. It is all just very absurd

After being called "attractive", "handsome", "good looking" dusins of times in the past seven months, I now accept that is who I have become. I don't think I was less handsome pre surgery, but what I do now know is that my short height meant most women cared more about that, than my face. Having the same face as before, albeit an attractive face it is that in combination with my new average height that is  key to success here.

I truly believe that having an attractive enough face with enough height is sufficient to have an overwhelmingly positive experience with women. You don't have to be the tallest of the most attractive. Here is an example.

Me and my friends went out on New Years, and we were dancing on the dance floor. Both of my friends are taller than me, on is probably 182cm and the other one 188cm. While all three of us are dancing these two hot girls come over and they immediately pull me inn making a small circle with us three. Ignoring my taller friends. One of the girls has an empty drink with just ice cubes remaining. She then mouths the ice cube moves her lips over to me and gives me the ice cube while kissing and making out with me. Her friend then comes in to take the ice cube from me in the same manner. We do this a few more times, and my friends are being us just in shock. While enjoying this I am also thinking "what has my life become", I have never ever experienced anything like this in my whole life. But here I am in my late 30s playing pass the ice cubes with these two hot 20s something girls. Yeah, I don't know either. We do this while dancing another ten minutes before the girls leave the dance floor. To round uop the story, I did find one the girls later, but I found another girls I like better that evening instead.

So yeah, this surgery has definitely changed my life for the better. And I now living a life I never even imagined. It is truly insane.

//Stand taller

Congrats. It sounds like you managed to achieve 12cm which is crazy, so double congrats! I wonder how the Betz haters will rationalise your success.

I agree that going to the average height or even above average changes your world. As a married man I do not date anyone except my wife, but yes I do get more attention and I am more confident, too. Not sure I'm a Chad at 180 though ;)

Stand taller

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2024, 10:40:00 PM »

I was mid 30s and now my late 30s this year. No dude, you're the perfect age. Not too old! Yeah, it is never too late. If anything I wish I could have done this earlier, would have made my life much easier and pleasant.

I think going from around 165cm til 175cm-180cm will give you the most life changing experience. For women height is like hard threshold. Where us men can easily rate women on a linear scale from 1-10, it does not work that way for women. Like in my experience, even though I am good looking being below a certain height was hard threshold for women. And that couldn't be more obvious than post surgery. I am living a completely different life now when it comes to attention from women. It is literally nigh and day. As I wrote, I was hoping for an improvement, but what I got was freaking 1000x fold difference. I can maybe count on both hands the amount of times pre surgery I had ever gotten approached by a women. And now, it happens on average once every night I am out.

Yes I think it is easier as you get older, to a certain degree. One of the reasons I think this is the case is because women generally go for older men. So if you're 20 years old, there is a limited number of women who are younger than you. But if you are for example 40, you will potentially have 20 years of younger women to choose from, ergo much more choice making it "easier". The huge caveat here is you have to be good looking, in shape and generally taking care of yourself.

Even though I am now in my late 30s, I look a lot younger than my age. This is usually how it goes after talking to a girl for a while (usually these women are around the age of 23-28 because there are so many women in this age group out): "so how old are you", and I'll usually say "well guess" and they'll often guess around 26-28 years old and I'll then answer "I am actually XX-years old" and there response is always "no freaking way, you don't look close to that age". I've actually had to show my ID a few times because girls don't believe me.

On the other hand I have friends I've known for 20 years who are all taller than me, but have aged like sour wine. And would be hard pressed to attract a decent women our own age, yet alone a 25 year old hottie.

Stand taller

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2024, 10:48:37 PM »

Congrats. It sounds like you managed to achieve 12cm which is crazy, so double congrats! I wonder how the Betz haters will rationalise your success.

I agree that going to the average height or even above average changes your world. As a married man I do not date anyone except my wife, but yes I do get more attention and I am more confident, too. Not sure I'm a Chad at 180 though ;)

11,5cm to be precise, but still an achievement! Going from way below average to close to average will indeed change your life, as it has done with me. For example on dating apps, before I would be cautious about the girls height when swiping and nervous about her height when meeting up on the few dates I went on. Now though, I rarely see women taller than me on those apps. And if they are above 172cm they will most of times write their height.

ThirdSpace

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2024, 10:52:00 PM »

You are not too old. I did it at 32, too. Betz had a patient who was 65 when I was there for the first surgery.

It will take you longer to consolidate and recover though. Expect around 2 years between lengthening and nail removal. The one 18 year old that I saw did 9cm and was fully recovered within a year. It was fascinating to see, albeit somewhat discouraging. Made me realize for the first time I am not young anymore :)

Thanks - do you think for 8 cm on my femurs using Precise, I would be okay going out to bars/clubs at the 1 year mark? Or do you think it takes longer?

ThirdSpace

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2024, 10:59:17 PM »

I was mid 30s and now my late 30s this year. No dude, you're the perfect age. Not too old! Yeah, it is never too late. If anything I wish I could have done this earlier, would have made my life much easier and pleasant.

I think going from around 165cm til 175cm-180cm will give you the most life changing experience. For women height is like hard threshold. Where us men can easily rate women on a linear scale from 1-10, it does not work that way for women. Like in my experience, even though I am good looking being below a certain height was hard threshold for women. And that couldn't be more obvious than post surgery. I am living a completely different life now when it comes to attention from women. It is literally nigh and day. As I wrote, I was hoping for an improvement, but what I got was freaking 1000x fold difference. I can maybe count on both hands the amount of times pre surgery I had ever gotten approached by a women. And now, it happens on average once every night I am out.

Yes I think it is easier as you get older, to a certain degree. One of the reasons I think this is the case is because women generally go for older men. So if you're 20 years old, there is a limited number of women who are younger than you. But if you are for example 40, you will potentially have 20 years of younger women to choose from, ergo much more choice making it "easier". The huge caveat here is you have to be good looking, in shape and generally taking care of yourself.

Even though I am now in my late 30s, I look a lot younger than my age. This is usually how it goes after talking to a girl for a while (usually these women are around the age of 23-28 because there are so many women in this age group out): "so how old are you", and I'll usually say "well guess" and they'll often guess around 26-28 years old and I'll then answer "I am actually XX-years old" and there response is always "no freaking way, you don't look close to that age". I've actually had to show my ID a few times because girls don't believe me.

On the other hand I have friends I've known for 20 years who are all taller than me, but have aged like sour wine. And would be hard pressed to attract a decent women our own age, yet alone a 25 year old hottie.

Thanks brotha - this is really helpful. When I change my height on dating profiles from 5'7' to 5'10 (178 cm), the matches I get are night and day. At the former height, every other girl is a fattie, and at the latter height, they're a baddie haha

I believe it is true - height is a hard threshold for women. But I believe weight is a threshhold for men as well. Everyone has their taste and preference. The best thing is to do this surgery for yourself. There is more to life than women. Even the riches billionaires get divorced and the tallest men as well. My lay count is in the 30's, but it's the lack of self-esteem which is making me pursue this. I have changed every aspect of my life, and I will feel restless until I know I've done everything about my height.

DonBones

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2024, 11:07:01 PM »

Thanks - do you think for 8 cm on my femurs using Precise, I would be okay going out to bars/clubs at the 1 year mark? Or do you think it takes longer?

Generally Precise patients will have faster consolidation (following Wolff's law, because the nail is weaker, meaning the bones have more incentive to grow), but at the same time also increased risk of nails breaking and the lack of weight bearing capabilities during lengthening.

As for going to bars / clubs after 1 year, if all goes well, you should be able to do that with any nail. Perhaps it will take you a bit longer to outdance your friends though ;)

TheDream

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2024, 11:13:56 PM »

Do Betz and Becker lengthen femurs 12 cm often? I feel like there are a lot of cases as of recent

DonBones

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2024, 11:18:59 PM »

Do Betz and Becker lengthen femurs 12 cm often? I feel like there are a lot of cases as of recent

Not sure about 12, but many patients scratch at the 9 or 10 centimeters based on what I've witnessed. Most recover alright, but yes increased lengthening entails a longer, harder recovery and a higher risk of (eventually fixable) complications relating to soft tissues. There is no doubt about that. Again, it helps to be young :)

TheDream

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2024, 11:30:55 PM »

Not sure about 12, but many patients scratch at the 9 or 10 centimeters based on what I've witnessed. Most recover alright, but yes increased lengthening entails a longer, harder recovery and a higher risk of (eventually fixable) complications relating to soft tissues. There is no doubt about that. Again, it helps to be young :)

I wonder if they do 10 - 12 cm tibias too

1team

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2024, 12:55:05 AM »

Any permanent issues or weird proportions with doing these lengths? I've seen mockups and some patients who have done it and look like obvious limb lengthening patients but maybe with proper clothing to hide it looks more normal?

Stand taller

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2024, 01:29:09 AM »

Any permanent issues or weird proportions with doing these lengths? I've seen mockups and some patients who have done it and look like obvious limb lengthening patients but maybe with proper clothing to hide it looks more normal?

Just think about it logically, doing for example 12cm vs 6 cm is twice the length. First it will take you twice the time to lenghten, and then at least twice the time to recover because you are pushing your body to the max. I still "suffer" from a stiff IT-band on my left leg. In my case sitting in the car for a prolonged time, I will need to stretch my left leg and get some heat into my muscles before I can walk "normal". But it is getting slowly better every day that passes and will at some point in the future be 100% resolved. It is such a small nuisance at this point it is a small price to for all the benefits I already have experienced.

I have longer femurs than most males, but so do women. Tall women usually have long femurs, which makes them look even taller than they are. Those long femurs make women look tall and slender, and that applies to me as well. I mean if you "know" what to look for and are looking for it, you could probably tell my femurs are long. But again, no one will ever be able to tell or care.

Just went out for a few beers and a few game of pool with a very good friend I hadn't seem for three years or so. He didn't even notice I was now as tall as him. Most of my friends haven't, so how the hell is anybody going to notice your femurs being a little long? They aren't.

finertoga

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2024, 04:07:34 AM »

//Stand taller

Hey what’s up man thanks for sharing. I remember reading your diary about your experiences with girls, and to be honest I couldn’t believe what I was reading. It just seemed too ridiculous that you could go from somewhat invisible to being on the radar of almost every girl you notice, but you have absolutely no reason to lie and I’m inclined to believe you.

I’m around the same height (about 167cm) and my experiences are almost entirely identical to you pre-LL. I had attractive GF’s, would get called handsome and attractive every now and then but I really have to put in work to get girls. Many girls would show no interest but I still was able to get girls that were attracted to me if I worked at it. However when I’d go out to clubs and bars I’d feel invisible next to my taller friends.

I wanted to ask you some questions,

1) do you think 173cm will still be a huge change from 167? I don’t think I’ll be able to reach 177 especially since I’m doing tibia, but curious what your thoughts are on if 6cm is still worth it. I am in the US so avg height here is less than Europe.

2) before you did LL did you notice you would get way more looks and smiles from girls if they were sitting down or looking at you from a perspective where they couldn’t tell your height? I noticed when I’m walking around that many women sitting down would stare at me or smile, whereas women that were walking wouldn’t even glance in my direction. It’s like the short height just completely takes away any points you have with your face, but when they are seated and can’t tell your height all of a sudden you get more attention. Honestly it’s demoralizing. Did you also experience something similar?

The sheer amount of positive attention you get from a 12cm change is really unbelievable, at times I still can’t believe what I’m reading. If I could even get half of the change you got from going to 173cm it would be worth it to me.

Body Builder

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2024, 04:34:29 AM »

Going 1.76(the same as you almost) from 1.685 I can't say I had so much success although I have more than before (still even before I have some syccesses) but the biggest difference is how I feel with myself.
But for sure I didn't have hot young women come to me on their own to make out in the clubs as in your case and we are the same age, I am good looking and always well groomed (with good style and hair without any baldness at all), muscular and looking easily 4 years less than I am.
Maybe you are lucky I don't know or maybe in your country women are more.open minded. But the reality is not that by becoming 1.77 the women will crush on you every night or things like that. Even if you are 1.85 thats not the reality for most men.
But of course you are way more visible compared to any height less than 170 where you are literally invisible for most women.

finertoga

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2024, 06:16:24 AM »

Going 1.76(the same as you almost) from 1.685 I can't say I had so much success although I have more than before (still even before I have some syccesses) but the biggest difference is how I feel with myself.
But for sure I didn't have hot young women come to me on their own to make out in the clubs as in your case and we are the same age, I am good looking and always well groomed (with good style and hair without any baldness at all), muscular and looking easily 4 years less than I am.
Maybe you are lucky I don't know or maybe in your country women are more.open minded. But the reality is not that by becoming 1.77 the women will crush on you every night or things like that. Even if you are 1.85 thats not the reality for most men.
But of course you are way more visible compared to any height less than 170 where you are literally invisible for most women.

My theory is that he has model looks. I believe your face doesn’t even register in a woman’s mind if you’re very short. So when he reached 177 its almost like he “unlocked” his facial aesthetics since he passed the minimum threshold of height for most women. It’s interesting to think about, but no other explanation. You don’t get that kind of female attention from height alone.

1team

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2024, 06:54:21 AM »

This guy must be in top 1% of looks. From his stories it sounds like he could have been a runway model if he was taller when younger. This sort of behaviour he is experiencing I have seen happen in clubs but to minor celeb types not unknown guys. It's definately not height as 177cm is by young women in their prime to be unimpressive height especially in Europe and late 30s is basically grandpa age to them.

To further make my point there are guys who are 177cm and taller wanting to get LL saying they struggle with women and that 6ft is the new 'bare minimum' for women now when OP is having this level of success and 6cm shorter than the supposed 'bare minimum'. You can see these average height types who want LL on any height related forum or video comment section.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 07:25:30 AM by 1team »

DonBones

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2024, 08:15:42 AM »

I wonder if they do 10 - 12 cm tibias too

They practically do not from what I heard. I met two patients undergoing tibia lengthening, and the max length Dr Becker encourages is 5cm. You will also click only 8-10 times per day (as opposed to 15-20 times under Betz), so if you wanted 10 - 12cm in tibia you would be clicking around 1 year before you even start consolidating, which is not realistic. I do not think it is practically doable anymore even though the nail may allow more than 5cm. Best to speak to Dr Becker.

As an aside, Prof Betz back then discouraged tibia because a) you break more bones, b) it is harder to lengthen more and c) you have risk of unique, and serious, complications such as compartment syndrome. He told me in detail about one such case and I think that made him shy away from tibia, unless the patient insists.

DonBones

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2024, 08:22:11 AM »

Anything above 5cm-6cm will be visible to someone looking closely, especially when there is no clothes hiding your new proportions. For someone sensitised to it, or knowing about this, they will see it even below that number. Clothes does help of course, but as with many things height related, the devil here is in your head. The clothes will never be able to hide it from you! :)

Therefore it is one decision you will have to make, proportions or height. Many patients choose height because ultimately it counts for more. By the time a woman sees you nked and may contemplate your proportions you've already scored if you know what I mean ;)

Stand taller

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2024, 10:54:45 AM »

Thanks brotha - this is really helpful. When I change my height on dating profiles from 5'7' to 5'10 (178 cm), the matches I get are night and day. At the former height, every other girl is a fattie, and at the latter height, they're a baddie haha

I believe it is true - height is a hard threshold for women. But I believe weight is a threshhold for men as well. Everyone has their taste and preference. The best thing is to do this surgery for yourself. There is more to life than women. Even the riches billionaires get divorced and the tallest men as well. My lay count is in the 30's, but it's the lack of self-esteem which is making me pursue this. I have changed every aspect of my life, and I will feel restless until I know I've done everything about my height.

When I had my old height or didn't even put my height, I would get very few matches. I remember post surgery at the hospital in Freiburg I changed my height to like 176cm and I got much more matches. Today I put 181cm in my profile, and I've been on three dates and nobody even questioned my height. As long as you are taller than the girl, they can't tell the difference between 177cm and 181cm. Especially in shoes.

Yeah that hard threshold is real! True, men will have a hard threshold when it comes to weight. But research I've read shows that mens threshold are much more pliable than womens.

Stand taller

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2024, 11:37:29 AM »

Hey what’s up man thanks for sharing. I remember reading your diary about your experiences with girls, and to be honest I couldn’t believe what I was reading. It just seemed too ridiculous that you could go from somewhat invisible to being on the radar of almost every girl you notice, but you have absolutely no reason to lie and I’m inclined to believe you.

I’m around the same height (about 167cm) and my experiences are almost entirely identical to you pre-LL. I had attractive GF’s, would get called handsome and attractive every now and then but I really have to put in work to get girls. Many girls would show no interest but I still was able to get girls that were attracted to me if I worked at it. However when I’d go out to clubs and bars I’d feel invisible next to my taller friends.

I wanted to ask you some questions,

1) do you think 173cm will still be a huge change from 167? I don’t think I’ll be able to reach 177 especially since I’m doing tibia, but curious what your thoughts are on if 6cm is still worth it. I am in the US so avg height here is less than Europe.

2) before you did LL did you notice you would get way more looks and smiles from girls if they were sitting down or looking at you from a perspective where they couldn’t tell your height? I noticed when I’m walking around that many women sitting down would stare at me or smile, whereas women that were walking wouldn’t even glance in my direction. It’s like the short height just completely takes away any points you have with your face, but when they are seated and can’t tell your height all of a sudden you get more attention. Honestly it’s demoralizing. Did you also experience something similar?

The sheer amount of positive attention you get from a 12cm change is really unbelievable, at times I still can’t believe what I’m reading. If I could even get half of the change you got from going to 173cm it would be worth it to me.

I completely understand it was hard to believe reading what I wrote, and to be honest it is hard to believe myself even though I'm the actual one who has experienced this. I keep thinking to myself, one day now I'll wake up and it all would just have been a dream. Your experience with being able to get attractive girls, but having to put in the work is also my experience. Though I would say for me this got progressively harder as got older. In my early and late teens hard work would actually work with many girls, but as I got older and moved into my 20s and 30s things just got harder. And something that really bothered me is that I would NEVER even how hard I worked be able to attract women my own age. Sure, young hot women are fun and all. But finding someone on your level intellectually and in life experience is something I've never experienced. My hypothesis for why attracting women has gotten harder as I've gotten older is simply because the older the women is the more she wants a man rather than boy. And my short stature kept me looking more like boy than a man, if that makes sense.

Clubs and bars used to be hard for me pre surgery, and now they have become an open arena where I have so much fun. It is really strange how that has changed.

To your questions:

1) Yes, I do think going from 167cm to 173cm will make a big difference. Will be as big as me going from 165cm til 177cm? Probably not, but who knows. The difference you may experience can be as big. My hypothesis is that the more attractive you are, the more you will benefit from this. A man who is an 8/10 in the face will have a much bigger change in female attraction going from 167cm to 173cm than a man who is a 5/10 (average joe) going from 165cm to 175cm. Another key factor is the benefit from being short to becoming close to average. In the US the average male height is 175cm (or 5'9). Today you are 8cm shorter than that, which is noticeable. But at 173cm you are only 2cm shorter than the average. You and your friends will be hard pressed to even notice you them being shorter. Case in point, I've been asked if I am around 180cm by a few people and even 183cm by one friend. It is easy for people to tell you are short, but hard to notice a few cm.

2) I don't think I have any reliable data about sitting down before and now. And that is just because standing up is the default position anywhere right. If you are at a restaurant, a cafe or a party, you have to walk in to the place and that is when people will notice you. Even if you don't notice them. I don't remember getting many looks or stares before, and nothing like what I am getting now. With that being said I do have a few experiences where I was already at a party or a venue and girls came in and sat with us. The summer before I got the surgery I was at this party and this super hot blond chick arrived and we where instantly attracted to each other. It's a funny story. We where a group of like 6 guys, most of us strangers and this girl walks in. You could feel the attraction in the air, and we where just drawn to each other. Sitting across each other we where talking to one another like there was nobody else in the room. She then came over to sit next to me and we where all hands on each other flirting intensely. So much that one of the other guys asked "do you guys know each other?" where we responded no. As the party ended and we where to leave we both stood up and she was probably around 175cm in heals or so and her whole demeanour changed. Suddenly she didn't seem interested anymore. That was a real mindfk and real wake up call for me. It was also one of the few like intense attraction moments that I had pre surgery. Now though, I have more experiences like that than I can remember, and that is why I keep notes and diary.

Today I truly believe that height comes before looks. And that is only because height is hard threshold for women. For most women it doesn't matter how good looking you are if you don't meet that heigh requirement. But as in my experience, once you reach that height threshold and you have an attractive face your life will change.

Yes the difference in my experience is truly insane. I too find it hard to believe and sometimes I don't, and for a long time I didn't. I've had to change my mindset and self image the past seven months and accept my new self.

Stand taller

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2024, 11:56:20 AM »

Did you go from 168,5cm to 176cm or are you going to do this? I agree that for most men this won't their experience, even reaching taller heights than me. I think the combination of my looks and going from short to around average has given me the best case scenario. At first I thought it may have been luck, like that first day I was out in May. Later that night a random walking by when I was waiting for the buss walked up to me and said "hey there handsome" and gave me kiss on the cheek. I mean come on, I didn't even know that ever happened to anybody. So after that I started to take notes and write down my experiences so I could measure if it was all luck or a real change. And after seven months and more than 90 positive experiences with women I can confidently say the change is real and not just luck. In the past seven months I have experienced things I have NEVER experienced before. Like that random "hey there handsome" in May, those two girls on the dance floor on New Years, random girls coming up to me and calling me handsome, random girls I chat with a night clubs asking me why I haven't made a move on them, etc etc.

Stand taller

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2024, 12:05:24 PM »

My theory is that he has model looks. I believe your face doesn’t even register in a woman’s mind if you’re very short. So when he reached 177 its almost like he “unlocked” his facial aesthetics since he passed the minimum threshold of height for most women. It’s interesting to think about, but no other explanation. You don’t get that kind of female attention from height alone.

I don't know if I have model looks, but I do get compliments from women on my looks on a regular basis now. Compliments I NEVER got pre surgery.

I do think you are correct about unlocking something because of my past vs current experience. I can recall 4-5 times I have been called handsome or good looking by women from the age of 13 - 35. And in the past seven months I have noted 31 separate instances where I have been called "handsome", "good looking", "hot" or "pretty". So no, I don't believe height alone is the reason.

Stand taller

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2024, 12:13:59 PM »

This guy must be in top 1% of looks. From his stories it sounds like he could have been a runway model if he was taller when younger. This sort of behaviour he is experiencing I have seen happen in clubs but to minor celeb types not unknown guys. It's definately not height as 177cm is by young women in their prime to be unimpressive height especially in Europe and late 30s is basically grandpa age to them.

To further make my point there are guys who are 177cm and taller wanting to get LL saying they struggle with women and that 6ft is the new 'bare minimum' for women now when OP is having this level of success and 6cm shorter than the supposed 'bare minimum'. You can see these average height types who want LL on any height related forum or video comment section.

Not sure about being in the top 1%. But what I can say is that I have now started to hang out with the guys who we all hated when we where younger. The Chads of the friend groups who would always get women attention and "steal" the girls. I think those guys have had a hard time keeping friends because most guys get sick of them "stealing" the show. Which is something I totally understand. I have friends who are above 2m and I used to hate going out with them because I would literally be invisible to women. But now though I tend to get more female attention compared to them and one of them even told me this past summer that he felt invisible when out with me and it really bummed him out. Talk about switching roles.

Body Builder

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2024, 01:45:25 PM »

Did you go from 168,5cm to 176cm or are you going to do this? I agree that for most men this won't their experience, even reaching taller heights than me. I think the combination of my looks and going from short to around average has given me the best case scenario. At first I thought it may have been luck, like that first day I was out in May. Later that night a random walking by when I was waiting for the buss walked up to me and said "hey there handsome" and gave me kiss on the cheek. I mean come on, I didn't even know that ever happened to anybody. So after that I started to take notes and write down my experiences so I could measure if it was all luck or a real change. And after seven months and more than 90 positive experiences with women I can confidently say the change is real and not just luck. In the past seven months I have experienced things I have NEVER experienced before. Like that random "hey there handsome" in May, those two girls on the dance floor on New Years, random girls coming up to me and calling me handsome, random girls I chat with a night clubs asking me why I haven't made a move on them, etc etc.
I did LL before 10+ years. What you describe is of course not only luck. But it is luck too for sure.

babygirl

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2024, 05:31:34 PM »

Not sure about being in the top 1%. But what I can say is that I have now started to hang out with the guys who we all hated when we where younger. The Chads of the friend groups who would always get women attention and "steal" the girls. I think those guys have had a hard time keeping friends because most guys get sick of them "stealing" the show. Which is something I totally understand. I have friends who are above 2m and I used to hate going out with them because I would literally be invisible to women. But now though I tend to get more female attention compared to them and one of them even told me this past summer that he felt invisible when out with me and it really bummed him out. Talk about switching roles.

I cringed physically, don't forget to swallow from the amount of gobbling you're doing.
Maybe it's you the girl who got stolen 😂
1.84m. | That's 6' and ½ inch.
Researching limb shortening.

dz93

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2024, 08:05:15 PM »

In the past two months alone I have had 14 sxxual experiences with women - which is half as many as from the age of 13-35.

Just to be clear, by the word experience you mean sleeping with, intercourse, right?  Alone together without clothes on in the same room or bed, and not simply making out, etc.  That just isn't too clear from the rest of what you're telling here.

And if so you had 28 partners by 35 and before LL?  Not too bad of a number I guess, all things considering, quite a bit above the average.

tao

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2024, 08:41:50 PM »

lolll cringe !!!
im doing the surgery this year , my new year goal haha.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up