Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: My diary of quadrilateral Precice2 LL with Dr. Gokhan  (Read 8926 times)

Ted68

My diary of quadrilateral Precice2 LL with Dr. Gokhan
« on: December 22, 2023, 01:56:30 PM »

Hello, guys...

I started the journey of doing this and tomorrow I will do the surgery in Istanbul...
It will be a real diary and very detailed, because my case is different... I am 55 years old !

So, if you want me to start the diary I need feedback from you, so let me know if you are interested, otherwise I have no reason to do it. I will be stressed enough with the pain and all the struggles, so I prefer to take care of myself instead ...

Thank you

Acemace86

Re: My diary of quadrilateral Precice2 LL with Dr. Gokhan
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 02:57:13 PM »

Please do the diary. Us lurkers do appreciate it.

Uchiha

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2023, 09:23:39 PM »

It's great to follow your dreams. I hope everything will be fine. You will reach your desired goal.
LON Tibia With Dr. Mustafa Gökhan Bilgili
Diary http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=80803.0
Previous height 176
Reached height 182.5

Beemer m3

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2023, 09:55:39 PM »

goodluck. its going to be xmas soon have fun with what your doing! also your joints and ligaments is going to be feeling it. hopefully no problems there being your age.
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur

3BlueSpinners

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2023, 04:50:44 AM »

following

GOOD LUCK!
Current Height: 160cm (5ft 3")
Height Goal: 172cm (5ft 8")
Surgery possibly at 25?

Ted68

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2023, 09:50:42 PM »

Hi, guys.... I didn't die, yet !

As you heard, the first 2 weeks are the worse !
Because the pain killers, I am groggy most of the time. Usually I am a sharp minded person, but now I feel like I am retarded ... and I am not joking !
Because the pain I cannot think and organize normally my thoughts. The short memory has gone already... I have only the long one, but if I stay in pain one month more... I will be a vegetable soon.  :-[
Some people may say I hastened the process of being senile... because the time has come !
Well, we ll talk about that... in details. 8)
Just let me pass this period and I will be up for you !

Beemer m3

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2024, 01:26:56 AM »

at your age you might be taking alot of medicine and they medicine is doing the talking. i feel like that when im walking with a gait. but still its fixable. it seem at your age you gain a new life after 55 yo. its pretty old age but congrats. ur friends will be impress u can grow at that age.
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur

Robert Adam

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2024, 10:45:17 AM »

Does the quadrilateral, lengthen by 1mm / 0.75mm per day (femur/tibia)? or only 0.75 mm / 0.5 mm per day?

Ted68

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2024, 06:26:26 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYS !

After few days of deep suffer and adapting to the new condition I started to eat and to take the regular drugs. Ok. And I was ready to start the beginning of my story. ..
BUT... in the morning i woke up and my body was full of sweat !.... Man, I never seen that sweat on my body, ever ! All my hair, face, clothes, bedsheets, pillow.... just full of sweat !
I lift my torso vertically and I felt next second a BAD nausea ... I started to vomit in bed, hopefully I had a bag.... and i went to the bathroom to take a shower.
I had the special chair there, but I never took a shower before, because the bandages.
I took the shower, and I vomit again, in the shower !.....and I did it 4 times !
I was scared, desperate and confused... everything worked well and predictable..
Other big problem was the constipation, but was a silent one ...
First hours I thought I was eating some rotten food, I got toxi-infection and... done. But NOT, was much worse !!
I finished vomiting, I washed my body, I pushed lots of warm water in my full colon so I can start enema, I cut the extra air they left and I started the enema... eliminated most of them, but I found a big piece of rock and I wondered how it get there... but actually was my poop transformed in a hard rock. So,  I put lubricant, I prayed to God and I started pushing. After 20 minutets was out.... I was lucky was no bleeding, but I still feel it after 3 days !
Guys, doctor didn't tell me 3 bad reactions after taking 2 painkillers, 3 times a day: MASSIVE SWEATING, NAUSEA WITH VOMITING AND SOLID ROCK CONSTIPATION !
I had all of them for all my life, but on a much lower level...
He told me today because the Adrenalina, my body fought a lot. Once the Adrenaline decreased, the body shows you the reality... So, I got it, IN A BAD WAY !
After taking pain killers again, I realized has nothing with the food and toxi-infection... it started THE BAD SYMPTOMS !
I asked doctor I will never take those 2 pain killers and he accepted. Actually I stopped 24 h to take any pills. But now my anus was extremely affected ans swelled, so finally he gave me a cream to heal it...
So, these 3 days was worse than the days after surgery !

Acemace86

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2024, 09:34:45 PM »

Do you think the excessive sweating is discharging the swelling and not necessarily the pain killers?

Ted68

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2024, 06:27:59 PM »

Do you think the excessive sweating is discharging the swelling and not necessarily the pain killers?
No, I dont think so, because has nothing to do one to the other !... all 3 effects comes together.
What I wanted was to stop taking those criminal pain killers for me (CONTRAMAL + GERALGINE), because their 3 side bad effects i told... So, now they only stick a film to my back's skin...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 08:10:07 PM by Ted68 »

Ted68

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2024, 06:32:22 PM »

Can you explain me 3 things, please ?

- How can i add a picture from my computer ?
- How can I add a picture with a link from my pictures website and to see it normal when you open my topic (not as a simple link which must be clicked then...)
- Why the function PREVIEW doesnt work ?.... I tried many times to see what I put here, but never worked...

Thank you

Christopherbulder

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2024, 07:20:41 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYS !

After few days of deep suffer and adapting to the new condition I started to eat and to take the regular drugs. Ok. And I was ready to start the beginning of my story. ..
BUT... in the morning i woke up and my body was full of sweat !.... Man, I never seen that sweat on my body, ever ! All my hair, face, clothes, bedsheets, pillow.... just full of sweat !
I lift my torso vertically and I felt next second a BAD nausea ... I started to vomit in bed, hopefully I had a bag.... and i went to the bathroom to take a shower.
I had the special chair there, but I never took a shower before, because the bandages.
I took the shower, and I vomit again, in the shower !.....and I did it 4 times !
I was scared, desperate and confused... everything worked well and predictable..
Other big problem was the constipation, but was a silent one ...
First hours I thought I was eating some rotten food, I got toxi-infection and... done. But NOT, was much worse !!
I finished vomiting, I washed my body, I pushed lots of warm water in my full colon so I can start enema, I cut the extra air they left and I started the enema... eliminated most of them, but I found a big piece of rock and I wondered how it get there... but actually was my poop transformed in a hard rock. So,  I put lubricant, I prayed to God and I started pushing. After 20 minutets was out.... I was lucky was no bleeding, but I still feel it after 3 days !
Guys, doctor didn't tell me 3 bad reactions after taking 2 painkillers, 3 times a day: MASSIVE SWEATING, NAUSEA WITH VOMITING AND SOLID ROCK CONSTIPATION !
I had all of them for all my life, but on a much lower level...
He told me today because the Adrenalina, my body fought a lot. Once the Adrenaline decreased, the body shows you the reality... So, I got it, IN A BAD WAY !
After taking pain killers again, I realized has nothing with the food and toxi-infection... it started THE BAD SYMPTOMS !
I asked doctor I will never take those 2 pain killers and he accepted. Actually I stopped 24 h to take any pills. But now my anus was extremely affected ans swelled, so finally he gave me a cream to heal it...
So, these 3 days was worse than the days after surgery !

an allergy to morphine / derive constipation excessive sweat mental confusion side effects of morphine

Ted68

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2024, 09:32:16 PM »

an allergy to morphine / derive constipation excessive sweat mental confusion side effects of morphine
Yes, you are good in 5 seconds Google research !... So what ?.... I didn't asked you anything. If I will... I will ask a doctor.
This is all you understood from what I said and my suffering ?

Sigma

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2024, 06:06:16 PM »

You are one of the rare people I respect on this forum. I congratulate you for your courage. Are you satisfied with your doctor? How is the current process going?
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.

Ted68

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2024, 08:08:35 PM »

Thank you, Sigma !

I want to start what  prepared, but I can see nobody are interested. I asked 3 simple questions here above, regarding uploading pictures... but nobody read it and nobody answered. So I treat them accordingly... not wasting time for them !
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 09:14:39 PM by Ted68 »

slowed & reverb

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2024, 08:16:29 PM »

your diary will be deeply appreciated
Want to get Precice 2 Tibias and Femurs in 2 years 5+4cm

Ted68

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2024, 09:22:03 PM »

OK, guys.... Let's start...

My diary of LL with Dr. Gokhan

Chapter 1 - INTRODUCTION

This will be a different kind of diary... because I am a special case.
This diary is written by my hand, without translator, so this is my style…

I am extremely straight and honest. I have no special interest to write it because its all about my life, health and feelings. I can do it under radar, like most of men doing LL, but I want to help you finding important details.
This diary will be pretty much up to date, not after few weeks or months like others.
So:
I am 55 years old, from East-Europe.
Height: 171 cm.
Weight: about 70 kg.
Wing span: 178 cm
No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol.
I am vegetarian, no junk food, no Coca-Cola and s-hit . As animal proteins I eat only eggs, milk and cheese.
I did gymnastics and stretching every morning, for 38 years already… EVERY DAY, no matter what !!
My education is a degree in PE and Sport. Also I have a 3 years medical diploma.
So, I got good knowledge about human body, biomechanics and physiology.
I am not a muscular guy and I never wanted to be, because I wanted to keep my best features, as speed, fast reaction and flexibility for badminton and swimming, which are my specialization from university..
I sleep as much is possible, more than 8 hours per night.
So, overall, I take care of myself very much  and I am a life model for everybody...

Now, maybe you will tell me: “WTF, man, you are old, your life is done and nobody care how tall you are, so don’t waste your money and better take care of your grand-children, buy a dream house, buy an expensive dream car… or just take every year a vacation on a cruise ship, for the rest of your life !”
Well, I care !!.... I look younger, I am trained and fit, so I deserve to be taller, because I am very healthy, slim and physically very functional. I took care of myself, every day !
I am not like most of the 55 years old men:  deformed, tired, lazy with slow motion, bald, big belly, smoker, drinker, sick and stiff that I cant touch the floor... and overall a wreck !!
Actually I am on the contrary !
I have  an exceptional mobility and elasticity for my age. Actually 95% of young people, like 20-30 years old, not even get close to me in that aspect. My life is very organized, clean and I trust in God.
But, yes, you are right in one thing:  ITS ABOUT A LOT OF MONEY, with which I can buy a house in my country, or 2-3 apartments and to rent them. Also I can open a business, or to buy 2 brand new Tesla, or one luxury car, etc, etc.
Yeah, its true that I spend a lot... but I need this change in my life...
There is an unwritten law in this world, from the beginning and forever:  MEN SHOULD BE TALL AND STRONG AND WOMEN FRAGILE AND BEAUTIFUL !... Period !
The rest are just words and corrupted behaviors by society, fashion and petty interests…
Let me tell you a sad story... I was in military service for 2 years and there I had an army comrade, same age as me after the high school. He was even shorter than me, 160 cm. He was intelligent and funny... but very short and very frustrated... He was looking like Michael J Fox, like an old little boy...
He was from my city and I met him few times over years after army. I always seen that he is actually sad... and few years ago I heard, from another comrade, that he died !
He was not even on fifties, he was only 45 I think. That guy told me he had a depressing and, he is not sure, but we are pretty sure our comrade committed suicide...
So, this is not a joke !... Even if they look funny or happy, all these guys are deeply depressed and suffer every day from frustration !   

I never been depressed, because I’ve  been on the edge  -171 cm-  but I have the classic reasons for doing LL, like most men: I couldn’t  cover the whole height spectrum of women and general humiliation with other men, authority or problems of being treated “inferior” by stupid and low educated people... much lower educated than me !
And in my field of activity is even worse if you are not tall !... You know, that kind of piece of s-hit men who are s-tupid, illiterate, not educated and bad character... The only thing they have is that they are tall, by nature... and they think that is all they need and we get in conflict right away !
And, boy, I hate to be in conflicts with stupid people !... Is better to avoid them by being tall…

Fortunately I am not a bad looking man so, all my women in my range of height, loved me and no one criticized me for my height or something, so I never had more drama or getting depressed, comparing with other men. My problem with women is that the best women I met was tall like me or even taller and we couldn’t be together because we feel both embarrassed... and that is very frustrating !!
Why now and not 10 years ago ??.... Because now I got the money, now I don’t have  financial problems anymore and, thanks to that, now I have time for this important change, so I can be focus 100%.

I did research about LL for 10 years already, so I decided there is no way to do LON or internal clicking nails. The Precice 2 is best for me, quadrilateral obviously.
Why I don’t wait for Stryde Max ?... Well, this is a tough question and I am thinking every day about this !
Obviously I don’t want to live in a wheelchair for 5 months and to struggle, but ... when are coming those nails ? / Are reliable enough ? / Are cheap enough ? / The doctors are confident to use it right away ? / Is it worth to risk to be in the front line of patients, or is better to wait 1-2 years to see results ? / Am I young enough to wait more years ?
I think NOT... so here am I.

OK, with that’s being said, my goal is 6 feet (183 cm). That means 12 cm: 7-8 femur + 4-5 tibia. If I can get 13 cm, even better !
So, finally I picked only 4 doctors:  Gdalevitch from Canada (because I have strong ties with Canada), Mustafa Gokhan or Metin Kucukkaya from Turkey and Giotikas from Greece. I chose the last three because I wanted to be close to my country. And this is VERY important overall for my health because the waiting time in the airport, changing planes, long time sitting, jet lag... are not good !
As you can see, I didn’t choose a cheap doctor, I chose the best professional doctor in my area of travelling.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 09:46:46 PM by Ted68 »

Ted68

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2024, 09:35:01 PM »

CHAPTER 2 – ABOUT DOCTORS …

Dr. Gdalevitch - is not cheap at all (like most north-american doctors) and the cost of living in Canada for 5 months is high - There are things to explain here, so THIS NEED A DIFFERENT TOPIC

Metin Kucukkaya - is also a good doctor, but he not even answered to my email, so I gave up.

Dr. Giotikas - is a good doctor, very polite and the hospital is good, but they don’t have the living conditions that I need with PT in the same building and there is no swimming pool for PT  -  I WAS THERE AND THIS NEED A DIFFERENT LARGE TOPIC

Dr. Mustafa Gokhan - is a very good doctor and he decided to do LL for maybe the best company in Istanbul, which has a contract with maybe the best specialized hotel, which has very good conditions for accommodating with PT in the same building, including swimming pool, which is VERY important for me !...
So, finally I chose Remedy company and dr Gokhan, for many reasons:
-   Dr. Gokhan is a good and experienced surgeon
-   Dr. Gokhan is a supportive and nice person
-   Remedy has very good reviews … hopefully are all real !
-   The hotel has pretty good reviews overall… but with few terrible complaints in Google though...
-   Remedy offered me one FULL package, with a fixed price. And it’s a complete  package for me, which means: Taking you and bringing to the airport / 3 surgeries (femur + tibia + removing nails later) / all medications need / all X-rays need / 125 days of living in a special hotel / all the trips to the hospital and back to hotel / you have your special room, with kitchen and emergency button / breakfast every morning / PT every day in the hotel / your assigned nurse / fitness area / special swimming pool for handicapped patients, which is EXTREMELY important for easier and better recovery.
-   Remedy has a very polite guy, Batu, who is speaking good English, with whom you can talk in Whatsapp. He is a genuine nice person and whenever you need  he explain you everything and, in emergencies, he talks with you even during his free time from work. He is listening your problems and he is trying to help you resolving all your personal needs
-   The hotel seems to be pretty clean and well organized for all kind of esthetic surgeries.
-   Having kitchen in the room is very helpful, so to not waste every day money for ordering food, so you can buy groceries and cook your meals
-   Offering free breakfast every day is a very smart thing for their business
-   The location of the hotel is good, far from old city crowd
-   The Remedy guy promised me that he will be always on my side and deal for me with doctor, nurses, PT specialists, hospital and hotel, which is very important,  otherwise you will feel alone and you will have to deal every day with everyone so you can solve your problems…
-   And THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON is that the PT is in the hotel and they have a special swimming pool !!... If these 2 “details” are missing, its a deal-breaker for me, and I prefer to not do it at all !
I was talking back and forth with Batu in WA and he scheduled a video conference with him and dr. Gokhan. I asked doctor all my questions and he seems to be a nice and honest person.
Next day they told me the surgery schedules and I chose one, before Christmas.
Then I paid the air ticket to arrive in Istanbul 2 days before surgery date, so I can have time for discussion, examinations and cash exchange in Lira, because I need Lira cash for groceries, food, etc.

Ted68

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2024, 09:41:44 PM »

Just let me know if you need me to explain you something that I wrote, before to continue my chapters...

1team

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2024, 09:51:23 AM »

Not many diaries of men in their 50s doing LL, looking forward to hearing your experience. Do your family know about your LL surgeries? 13cm will be difficult to hide obviously!

Ted68

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2024, 10:14:34 AM »

Not many diaries of men in their 50s doing LL, looking forward to hearing your experience. Do your family know about your LL surgeries? 13cm will be difficult to hide obviously!
Yes, indeed. And I am pretty sure it will not be other cases, because they must have strong personal reasons, being slim, very healthy and a body very well trained  in stretching every day, like mine. The money is not enough to do LL at this age.
I am divorced long time ago, so the opinion of my relatives doesn't exist and it doesn't matter  anyways...

Ted68

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2024, 10:31:57 AM »

This is me, few days before surgery...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/iggW59ED7H29iHdr6
https://photos.app.goo.gl/9btob3q8a4gLbRuR8
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZgNmo648FWKXmW4r8

So, guys, if you are slim and flexible like me... YOU ARE READY FOR SURGERY !
But, unfortunately, not even 20-30 years old guys can do that hyper-flex position.
Thats why the recovery is long, hard and painfull...

Ted68

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2024, 12:13:39 PM »

Chapter 3 – PREPARATION FOR GOING TO ISTANBUL

As i remember the first time when I contacted and I was talking with Remedy was 19 November 2023. So basically one month later I arrived in Istanbul.
Regarding the stretching period before the surgery, as doctors asks to wait 1-3 months for preparing the muscles, tendons, joints... for me wasn't necessarily, because I am was more than prepared, as you know...
So, first problem I had it was finding all details I need about hospital, hotel, breakfast, kitchen in my studio, programs, etc... because I had to organize my money so I can cover all expected and un-expected spending.

Second problem was the transportation to Istanbul. First time I wanted to come with my car and parking it for 4 month in the hotel's parking. But I had few obstacles: I am not sure if I can drive safely after 4 months / I have to remove the battery and keep it with me at the hotel room with an intelligent charger / and also I found they don't accept LPG cars under ground, which is normal.
With my car it could cost me only 100 euro for round trip, but now I had to pay 320 euro for the round trip airplane, with free changing the return, just in case.

Third problem was the biggest, because I am from an EU country and Turkey is not, so transferring such a big amount of money is much more expensive than within EU. Also takes much more time.
I had an idea of getting a banking card in euro and to pay everything simple, on POS. But, I found something very bad.... Turkey charge you 2% for any transaction with a foreigner card... so it would cost me totally 2000 euro, only the turkey commission for all my payments !
So, that is a theft and I am not stupid enough to let them rip me off !
So, finally I found a better and much cheaper way to make banking transfers. But still is complicated because my banks need to contact me so I can confirm that its me and I ordered the transfer. A big pain in the a s s every time !
Finally I could pay the deposit, 2 days before arriving in Istanbul...

The fourth problem was my every day living routine. I eat every morning toasted bread, so in the kitchen they don't have it. But, Batu resolved it and he promised me I will have it.

I found air ticket with 2x23 kg checked luggage, so I filled them with my food I had it home, to not throw in garbage my food. Also I put 6 kg honey, because I eat every day honey and in Turkey cost 20 times more than in my country !!.... I couldn't believe that.
Also I took lots of herbal tea for 4 months, because I like and trust my tea.
And last thing, I went out to buy the all supplements need for 4 months, other than Vit D3 and Calcium they give me anyways, so I mean: Phosphorous, Zn, Mn, Mg, Vit K2, Vit C, Bioperine, Omega 3 with fish oil, Spirulin, Creatine, Melatonin and Colagen.
All of them were carefully calculated as concentration and number of pills for 4 months needs.
I paid a lot for them, but in Turkey cost 3 times more !

So, I was prepared and I headed to the airport with the hope they will give me all they promised and also they will keep being nice with me, for the entire period of 4 months that I will stay there…
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 01:04:33 PM by Ted68 »

xnycen

• Visitor
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2024, 05:09:31 AM »

Please keep us posted with the update, how are you now

Ted68

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2024, 07:23:52 AM »

your diary will be deeply appreciated
Thank you, man.
I hope so, but almost no feedback from you guys...

Ted68

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2024, 07:31:50 AM »

Please keep us posted with the update, how are you now
Yes, man, I will be very soon up to date with the diary.
Now I am in the 13th day after femur surgery and still have deep pain and I cannot sleep.
Thank you for asking... because nobody asked me how I feel...

Mondlicht

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2024, 09:10:13 AM »

Thank you for sharing your journey with us.
Is the pain also present with Painkiller? can you describe the pain? Do you feel it in the bones or rather muscle soft tissue?

Ted68

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2024, 09:39:58 AM »

Thank you for sharing your journey with us.
Is the pain also present with Painkiller? can you describe the pain? Do you feel it in the bones or rather muscle soft tissue?
You're welcome, man !
I had 2 pain killers to take 3 times a day - Contramal and Geralgine -  but I didn't resist more than 5 days because they ruined my health: I had permanent confusion and low speed reaction, I had nausea with vomiting, I had hard constipation and after I had bad analo-rectal inflammation... so I stopped them and now I have only a skin sticker which doesn't help me too much, but I prefer only pain than the others I just told you...
The pain is only in soft tissue, in the points where the 4 screws were inserted. Its a very localized pain and you have to find the perfect angles and positions of your thighs when you try to sleep...

Ted68

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2024, 03:47:05 PM »

Chapter 3 – PREPARATION FOR GOING TO ISTANBUL - part 2

Regarding routine, at my home the laptop is connected 90% of the time to my large tv through a good quality 10m (30 ft) HDMI cable, so I can see better and using the mouse on my bed.
So, I asked Batu what kind and what size of tv I will have in the room. He said it’s a 42” TFT, average tv. Good, so the size is large enough and for sure has HDMI. So I put the 10m cable in my luggage.
I took my 2 electric shavers and my hair trimmer, because i cut my hair by myself for 20 years already, and I do it very well. I use of course 2 mirrors, so I took the large hand mirror with me, as well.
I grabbed my house slippers and rubber sandals, because for sure I will need.
I even took 2 kg of onion, because for sure I will need to cook something...

Sigma

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2024, 12:12:32 PM »

How is your pain situation now? is everything ok ? Thank you for your detailed diary. Your diary will be appreciated. You have completed the most difficult process, now all that remains is to heal and lengthening.
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up