Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: LON on Femur - 9cm goal height  (Read 5781 times)

mate10000w

• Visitor
Re: LON on Femur - 9cm goal height
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2023, 06:56:41 AM »

It looks like op might be missing 1cm or 2cm deviation. What could be the cause
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 07:20:41 AM by mate10000w »

Stubborn Knucklehead

« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2023, 03:48:25 PM »

It looks like op might be missing 1cm or 2cm deviation. What could be the cause

Just lordosis and general difficulty fully straightening my knees and keeping good posture. It gets a little better each day though. Hopefully in another month I’ll be able to get a more accurate measurement of my height. I firmly believe I got the full 9cm because right now I’m definitely losing at least 1 to maybe even 2 centimeters due to poor posture.
Height: 166cm (5'5.5") -> 175m (5'9")
Surgery Date: May 18th 2023 | Removal: August 9th 2023

nerdalocs

• Visitor
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2023, 05:27:15 PM »

At max you did 6 if lucky 7cm in length. There’s no way it’s a full 9cm

Coffeepotlover

• Visitor
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2023, 05:44:03 PM »

Maybe you got 6 but your eyes saw it as 9. We're you hanging upside down when reading your xrays

Stubborn Knucklehead

« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2023, 05:59:50 PM »

At max you did 6 if lucky 7cm in length. There’s no way it’s a full 9cm

Cope

Stubborn Knucklehead

« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2023, 06:01:30 PM »

Jokes aside, there’s a dude over here doing over 12cm with betz, why is 9cm so hard to believe, especially after I posted numerous x-rays

Ahri

• Ennui
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2023, 06:27:30 PM »

Jokes aside, there’s a dude over here doing over 12cm with betz, why is 9cm so hard to believe, especially after I posted numerous x-rays

Yah, weird to me. I was there when you were doing the extra cm from 8 to 9, so can confirm, and you went through a serious amount of pain to get that extra centimeter. It probably is mostly an issue with posture and your knees having a bend, even when standing. You were decently taller than me than when I left and I know for a fact I was hovering around 169.5-170, since I measured it multiple times both at the clinic there and after returning home to Canada.
Height Reduction Procedure on 7/4/23
173 cm (5'8") -> 169.5 cm (5'7)

Among us

« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2023, 06:42:27 PM »

Just remember you made it son.

LIVELIFETHEWAYIWANT

« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2023, 07:00:16 PM »

femur is not straight from hip to knee , it is at an 8% degree angle .

i did femur last year with precise 2.2

went from 169-176 , just went back and did a X-ray two weeks ago at my doctors' . im now at 177.1

so i get all 8 by measurement . hopefully you will get yours when its fully healed . best of luck ~
Asianmale 36 LL 04/01-07/03 2022 FEMUR 8CM Precise2.2
XRAY: August 19th 40% both legs WHEELCHAIR (50days)
          OCT 21st left 80% right 85% CRUTCHES  (80days)
          NOV 17th  left 85% right 100% CANE      (110days)

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2023, 08:44:34 PM »

Hey Stubborn, please just focus on your full healing. According to the info I received by the doctor and his assistant, you had achieved a ballpark 9 cm at the end of the distraction phase.

Despite all the attention, even if 0.5 cm is left as a margin due to the standard deviation that may arise in the measurements, I think your gain is not bad at all. As I mentioned here before, when you can stand fully, measure your height with a good quality height ruler and share your final achievement with us.

Just rest and fun...

.seriouslyinjured

« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2023, 02:55:58 AM »

Focus on your rehabilitation, hand over the advertisement to us, we are professional!!!

shanese35

• Visitor
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2023, 05:18:43 AM »

Standard deviation in this case it looks you will get 5 or 6cm. Your porportions are not good. If I was in your case  I would consider tibia, or life lifetime looking like this. You have bigger issues ahead. You have a high chance to have complications with this

Stubborn Knucklehead

« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2023, 04:48:39 PM »

Just letting you all know I’m taking a break from this forum indefinitely. I don’t need people accusing me of being an advertisement for any company or telling me I didn’t increase what I did despite showing multiple x-rays that have been verified by another user in this forum. I got what I wanted, I put in the work and now I’m gonna enjoy my life being taller here back in the states. It’s funny you incel manlets think this is an ad account considering I’m one of the few people on this entire website that even spoke about how painful and difficult this whole process has been, and I even called out WBT for their shortcomings. But I guess that would require you imbecilic half-wits to actually go and read my diary, which I’m sure none of you even have the brain cells or attention span to do. So have fun being salty and insecure, peace out haters ✌🏻

jaicionadain

• Visitor
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2023, 10:37:14 PM »

Just letting you all know I’m taking a break from this forum indefinitely. I don’t need people accusing me of being an advertisement for any company or telling me I didn’t increase what I did despite showing multiple x-rays that have been verified by another user in this forum. I got what I wanted, I put in the work and now I’m gonna enjoy my life being taller here back in the states. It’s funny you incel manlets think this is an ad account considering I’m one of the few people on this entire website that even spoke about how painful and difficult this whole process has been, and I even called out WBT for their shortcomings. But I guess that would require you imbecilic half-wits to actually go and read my diary, which I’m sure none of you even have the brain cells or attention span to do. So have fun being salty and insecure, peace out haters ✌🏻

this is painful and hard for every patient. it’s not just hard for you. your result was really terrible result. Nobody said you were a ad. Proportions are visible something is deformed or off now. When do you plan tibia? From X-ray and measurements you only did 5cm. 9cm is a far stretch. It’s clear you’re going to have complications on this femur lengthening as you over did it. I am sure of it

informationispower

« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2023, 11:07:01 PM »

this is painful and hard for every patient. it’s not just hard for you. your result was really terrible result. Nobody said you were a ad. Proportions are visible something is deformed or off now. When do you plan tibia? From X-ray and measurements you only did 5cm. 9cm is a far stretch. It’s clear you’re going to have complications on this femur lengthening as you over did it. I am sure of it

How exactly is he going to have complications because he over did it and has skwed proportions if you claim he only did 5cms? Your entire post is basically you contradicting yourself proving you are just bullish!tting.  I don't like any turkish clinic but it is obvious you are just here to shame this patient because of some personal agenda
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up