Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is he a good psychiatrist? Yesterday I consulted a psychiartirst in my city  (Read 2015 times)

Highest

The rules are apparently a lot of tolerance, probably more than I would have starting with you. You are accusing somebody, maybe rightly, of racism (or you just made him lose his temper completely) but you go even further discriminating and disrespecting shorter and severely ill people like those with dementia.
Don't push too much for banning on others until you finally realize the disgusting posts you often publish and look yourself in the mirror. Even your language is discriminatory and out of date. What is a "caucasian" nowadays?  A totally milky skin, blonde guy with blue eyes? Wake up to the 21th century in free and modern societies: everybody has a mixed genetic background. Where do you find "pure" latins, black, white people? "Race" applied to humans is not even a scientific concept.

Are Chinese people mixed then?

MasterYourLife2

• Visitor

The rules are apparently a lot of tolerance, probably more than I would have starting with you. You are accusing somebody, maybe rightly, of racism (or you just made him lose his temper completely) but you go even further discriminating and disrespecting shorter and severely ill people like those with dementia.
Don't push too much for banning on others until you finally realize the disgusting posts you often publish and look yourself in the mirror. Even your language is discriminatory and out of date. What is a "caucasian" nowadays?  A totally milky skin, blonde guy with blue eyes? Wake up to the 21th century in free and modern societies: everybody has a mixed genetic background. Where do you find "pure" latins, black, white people? "Race" applied to humans is not even a scientific concept.
Problem here is that we ,frequent members , know that he is a joke of a person but others might not so he constantly have some feedbacks or topics going on .
This forum is a joke too n moderstors delete comments about "incels" but they tolerate someone talking about suicide .
This forum is full of sick n problematic people where height is their last issue in life but it's easier to blame nature then yourself so they come up with pathetic theories .
My request for you zaozari , and I will do the same , it's the following :
Please ignore this human troll n do not give him space to talk because that's what he wants ,to talk, because he is a maniac ( let's not forget his post about his ex girlfriend and his aggressive behaviors ) and problematic.
He will never get LL / he never saw a 185 cm grandma handicapped and thought that was better that way then short / he does not have a house that worth almost a million !
He does not have SH*T , he just comes here trynna impress people with lies and looking for compassion.
He most likely never even saw a psychologist , he just opened a random topic with general informations that you don't need to go to a psychologist to have .
He is autistic or something like that so he already has a disease !
I feel bad for people with mental illness but this is not the place for them and we had enough with him so hope he gets 190cm and gets the disease he mentions everytime so that he will have everything he always talks about ( which are clear bs just to make other feel bad about him..but no one gives an actuall f*ck , he just thinks someone's do and hopes so ).
Since moderators are really pathetic as well in this case by not stopping this human joke , I invite everyone from now on , to ignore him because he is ruining this community !

* Previous account MasterYourLife *

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!

Problem here is that we ,frequent members , know that he is a joke of a person but others might not so he constantly have some feedbacks or topics going on .
This forum is a joke too n moderstors delete comments about "incels" but they tolerate someone talking about suicide .
This forum is full of sick n problematic people where height is their last issue in life but it's easier to blame nature then yourself so they come up with pathetic theories .
My request for you zaozari , and I will do the same , it's the following :
Please ignore this human troll n do not give him space to talk because that's what he wants ,to talk, because he is a maniac ( let's not forget his post about his ex girlfriend and his aggressive behaviors ) and problematic.
He will never get LL / he never saw a 185 cm grandma handicapped and thought that was better that way then short / he does not have a house that worth almost a million !
He does not have SH*T , he just comes here trynna impress people with lies and looking for compassion.
He most likely never even saw a psychologist , he just opened a random topic with general informations that you don't need to go to a psychologist to have .
He is autistic or something like that so he already has a disease !
I feel bad for people with mental illness but this is not the place for them and we had enough with him so hope he gets 190cm and gets the disease he mentions everytime so that he will have everything he always talks about ( which are clear bs just to make other feel bad about him..but no one gives an actuall f*ck , he just thinks someone's do and hopes so ).
Since moderators are really pathetic as well in this case by not stopping this human joke , I invite everyone from now on , to ignore him because he is ruining this community !
Like I said before, if you don't trust I can sell one of my houses for doing this surgery, I can manage to DM you a sound-record where my parents can guarantee to me I can achieve a house after my graduation and I can sell it for LL.
And what are you doing rn then? Typing a compressed long fallacy riddled with ignorances of me and assentations toothers? I will not plunge into trolling against you cuz I am not that juvenile. If you think you should keep pace with that zaozari swearing at me and hijacking my posts you can go on. I will also ignore you like you said in the last paragraph LOL.
BTW, who told you I never knew of old men/women with Parkinson/Leukemia/those diseases I mentioned before? You don't know there is one thing called 'hospital' on this planet right? I went to hospital for once to get everything ready for a ophthalmologic surgery and I saw one old man walking with a cane who is 185+cm tall in a corridor at the third floor of the hospital and one old lady paralyzed on a wheelchair and after that I came up this kind of 'negative 'ideas. What are you thinking then? I am just spewing theories that I have never justified with real examples irl?

Sorcerer

You got furious just bc I am not a native English speaker who misused 'Caucasian countries' to stand for countries dominated by Caucasians/White people and now hijacking my posts. So I've already got lost in what you are doing rn and even tarnishing Paley as just a 'surgeon with a fabulous invention who wrote a colorful propaganda leaflet'.. Are you sure you are 'respecting' others contrary to me?

ReadRothbard

And you also came across Americans who inflate average height as much as Chineses mentioned above?

The equivalent would be someone in the USA claiming that 6'3 is the average height, and honestly, I haven't seen anyone try to claim that--or I just don't travel in those types of delusional circles.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Sorcerer

The equivalent would be someone in the USA claiming that 6'3 is the average height, and honestly, I haven't seen anyone try to claim that--or I just don't travel in those types of delusional circles.
Maybe u should take a look at Tiktok or Reddit LOL
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up