Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Giotikas 2022  (Read 495 times)

sportiveshort

• Visitor
Giotikas 2022
« on: November 02, 2020, 12:12:41 PM »

Hello all,

After much consideration, I decided to get LL. Now it is just about money, and I believe I will have the full amount by late 2021/2022, that is why I posted that date.
I chose Giotikas as it appears to be a good option after carefully reading the forum, and Greece does not sound that bad.

I must say I never considered having this surgery as I was a bit below average in my home country (1.68 in the mornings). However, I recently moved to a developped country and, hollu fck, people are tall, and I am almost the shortest one everywhere. I am in my very late 20s, and I think it will improve my confidence and get me more girls.

Additionally, I never was in a position to say that I could do this surgery, if I had the chance and knowledge I would obviously have done it 10 years ago, but at that point it seemed like something crazy and unnecessary.

I know I might sound dumb when I give my reasons; however, I believe most people here will understand. I developped a strong personality and had to be quite an extrovert for people to take me seriously; whereas, some of my tall friends or colleages just need to appear to gain the respect, something that I found quite stupid, but I guess those are the rules of the game.

I believe it will impact my life both in a positive and negative way. I do LOTS of sports, boxing, futbol, running, weightlifting, but I am believe I can live without that. Don't take me wrong, if there was another way of increasing my height I would go for it but it is just the way it is. I don't mind leaving that behind or changing activities.

My plans are to get the money, go to Greece to get the surgery, stay there, work from home for the time I need to be there (combined with my vacation time & maybe some unpaid leave), and then return to the place of living. I also think my situation is quite different because I am living in a different country, most of the people I knew left the country before the quarantine, so it is not like I have many friends/family close to me who will see the sudden change in height. If I decided to change jobs I could, sort of, start from scratch, and I don't think I will go back to my home country ever again, so it is a unique position. Additionally, I look extremely young for my age (22ish).

If anyone is planing to do the surgery at the same time let me know. If I had the money I would do it now; and I don't think spending 10~20k in some shady country is worth the risk (at least for me), as I have the chance to save what I need in this timespam.

I will try to be active in the forum up to the point when I go for my surgery, and will keep on reading all the diaries and experiences, as well as post my doubts here. This seems like a good community and I am happy I found it as it made my mind clear on what I wanted.

Cheers!

V21

Re: Giotikas 2022
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 01:22:19 PM »

Hi man, I'm also saving money and I hope to get the surgery in late 2020. My idea is to do 5 cm femur, so I think I'll be able to do sports again. Obviously with less capabilities, but I don't think we will get crippled. At least I hope so lol

sportiveshort

• Visitor
Re: Giotikas 2022
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 11:44:38 PM »

Yep, I am fine with doing between 5 up to 7 cm in femurs, depends on how I will look in terms of aesthetics.
I am fine with not doing so many sports as I don't compete profesionally at any, I will miss some, yes, but I can replace them with another hobby.
God luck with your plan! I am just saving up money and I will start doing stretching soon to I am used to the PT.
Pages: [1]   Go Up