Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: meet people LL  (Read 1025 times)

gattaca

• Visitor
meet people LL
« on: September 10, 2019, 02:39:38 PM »

Hi,

im 39 years old from europe, im about 1,69 cm tall. Im an sport man.

I never felt that i was short until i began to work and my coworkers everyday told me that i was short. They are everyday making jokes about my height.

Im the shortest of my friends, and my wife is similar to me, about 1.68 cm tall.

When we go out and she put heels i feel very unhappy with myself because my friends are tall, even their girlfriends are taller than me. And almost everyday i have to hear some comments of my friends´girlfriends saying that im short.

I would like to be 5 cm taller. I told my wife about LL, but she doesnt support me, she says that it is a crazy.

I have doubts about LL beacause of somethings:

* my age, im nearly to 40
* i have problems with my left knee it hurts me sometimes.
* the money
* and i should to stop my job i dont know how long

I would like to know if LL is a good option for me or not, and to meet people who did it to give me their opinon.

I feel very depressed, some help please.

Infinity

Re: meet people LL
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 03:03:46 PM »

You gotta take your wife in confidence now that she knows about it. It all comes downs to what you are prepared to risk to get this done and how much spare cash you got to burn. At worst case scenario you could end up being out of work 6-12 months and your wife might break up with you.

Just weigh up pros and cons.

TemakiSushi

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 03:34:00 PM »

Love your wife and forget about CLL
CLL is just so risky especially if you don’t have much budget to afford the best doctors
Your wife is so wise to stop you.  She loves you. 
Don’t listen to those stupid friends or girls of your friends
Only your wife loves you deeply
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 05:32:53 PM »

CLL is just so risky especially if you don’t have much budget to afford the best doctors
[2]
Go for it

afaq379006

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 05:37:38 PM »

we have same life bro  i was 169cm now  i shrink to 166cm. no money no job . lol

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2019, 02:23:32 AM »

My wife supported me through my year of cross lengthening but of course i had plenty of money to take a full year off work and pay for my surgeries. You guys cant tell this guy to just be happy with his height  if you guys cant do that! Smh depression over ones height is very deep. I tried for years to get over it and be happy with my family but it wasnt until i finally did LL and went from 165cm to 174cm that im finally happy not just with my family but with myself. Self love is very important in life. If your not happy with your self how do you expect to make the people around you happy.
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

TinyTL

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2019, 06:23:46 PM »

Hi,

im 39 years old from europe, im about 1,69 cm tall. Im an sport man.

I never felt that i was short until i began to work and my coworkers everyday told me that i was short. They are everyday making jokes about my height.

Im the shortest of my friends, and my wife is similar to me, about 1.68 cm tall.

When we go out and she put heels i feel very unhappy with myself because my friends are tall, even their girlfriends are taller than me. And almost everyday i have to hear some comments of my friends´girlfriends saying that im short.

I would like to be 5 cm taller. I told my wife about LL, but she doesnt support me, she says that it is a crazy.

I have doubts about LL beacause of somethings:

* my age, im nearly to 40
* i have problems with my left knee it hurts me sometimes.
* the money
* and i should to stop my job i dont know how long

I would like to know if LL is a good option for me or not, and to meet people who did it to give me their opinon.

I feel very depressed, some help please.

If you really want LL, go and do it.
But I think you will realize it doesnt do 'much'. I am not going to advise for or against LL. (as I have completed LL myself)

But have you tried do work on your appearence and personality? Try this before going for LL.

When I say appearence, go lift in gym. Get a new haircut and maybe grow a massive beard. If you have little hair, try to clean shave it. Maybe add a tattoo or two, it wont hurt to give you that tough/badboy look.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2019, 05:54:39 AM »

If I were in your position, I wouldn't do it.  You don't have extra cash or the freedom to take a long time off from work.  You have a wife and a social circle; are you going abandon all of that and get a whole new life?  If not, you'll be the weird former short guy who got LL to those people who laugh at you now.  It's not an upgrade.

throwaway12

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2019, 06:34:16 PM »

Do not make your wife mad and your life bad. If she is not 100% supportive, it will end badly. Not supportive at all? It is not attractive for a man to question his confidence in general. It's a different story. Not worth it in my opinion.

NiBBa69

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2019, 01:40:36 PM »

Brah I'll be honest to you. I'm from europe too and 5 cm won't change   for you. you would be 1.74 and that's thefking same . = not worth.

gattaca

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2020, 06:58:53 PM »

thanks for all your opinions.

But I feel that I have lost all my seel steem. I would never have thought about my heigh before, but lot of people put inside my mind that i´m short. I try to forget it and to move on with my life but it seems impossible.

I´ve realized that when i´m alone i´m happy. The problem appears when i´m with other people. I fell very insecure and weak next to them.

The problem started when i began to work as a police officer. It is true that some friends and girls had told me that I was short before I got this job but it had never bothered me. I had a different image of me in my mind and i was happy with myself.

All of this changed when my coworkers started to make jokes about my heigh all the time. I couldn´t undestand why they spoken about my heigh everyday I didn´t think i was so short. There were other coworkers who were about 1,73 cm heigh and I never heard anybody say they were short.

During this time, I have learned some things:

* If you are about 1,73cm you are not considered short or people see you in a different way. Your heigh will go unnoticed.

* If you are taller than the average it doesn´t matter if you are not very smart, you will get privileges.

* Most girls are obsessed with heigh and will never date a short man. They are always searching a man as tall as possible.

I seriously don´t feel like i´m a person.
I have been ashamed of me when my wife or my brother wanted to introduce me to a new friend
I find it stupid when someone reminds you of your heigh. It is obvious i´m short, why they need to repeat it? are they stupid? do they want to make you feel bad?
I risk losing my mental health... what can i do? I have decided to stay alone as long as possible. Not going out or interacting with other and spending the less time possible at work.
people.

I dont want to be the tallest man or taller than the average I only want to stop hearing that i´m short it hurts me a lot.

Are there any wasap group of people who feel the same?

Ghostfish

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2020, 07:16:18 AM »

Hi gattaca
I feel really sorry for you. I have been there and did cll. Although I am not 100% satisfied with my new current height, overall I am more confident and happy about myself. 169 cm is short pretty much in any country, although it is not really super short.  Some people with that height could live in a happy life but some may not.

I think ppl around you or your coworkers are not really considerate.  They don't really understand how other people think and feel.  Just stay away from them as much as possible.  That is good for you anyway.

Regarding CLL, it is not an easy task. It needs quite some money as well as a long time to recover.  Especially, if you have a profession that requires physical strength like policeman, cll could be a bad or risky choice.  If I were you, I may look for another profession while saving money.  At the same time, do some research about CLL.  Knowledge is important.  Without enough knowledge about cll, you can't persuade your wife.  At first, my wife was against me doing CLL but I had enough knowledge and good plans for CLL. So I was able to persuade my wife to support me doing CLL. As a married man, you need her support!

Hope you find happiness and peace soon!

Good luck,

Pages: [1]   Go Up