Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ways to finance LL  (Read 436 times)

oklama

ways to finance LL
« on: February 16, 2023, 01:49:12 AM »

as a (temporarily) poor person im wondering on ways to finance LL. Im thinking of trying to save up half/two-thirds of the money and then getting a loan for the rest.
I know Mahboubian works with some people who does 2-year loans but im not gonna be able to afford 75k anytime soon. A loan for that much is stupidy irresponsible, and a weight-bearing nail is a must.

So currently i'm looking at Giotikas or Becker, so thats like 42k or 52k, Does anyone know of any services that give like 2 year loans in Europe. Im going to college for Computer Science, so like 20-30k will not be difficult for me to save up in that sort of timespan, but I don't want to wait too long to get this over with. Or does anyone know anywhere in the USA that offers loans like that that I wouldn't have to explain my purpose for the loan beyond "medical" for
19 yrs old
goal: 173 (8cm)
looking at giotikas or becker
maybe will get to 180cm eventually

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: ways to finance LL
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 02:55:44 AM »

For you, probably not.  You need a high credit score and a job to get a big loan.

oklama

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2023, 04:04:26 AM »

I have a decent credit score rn, ive been building credit since I turned 18. I think I have nearly 800? assuming I build credit for another year and get employed would a 30k loan be possible?
19 yrs old
goal: 173 (8cm)
looking at giotikas or becker
maybe will get to 180cm eventually

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2023, 06:25:09 AM »

Depends on how much money you make.  And I'm no expert on credit scores but 800 seems unlikely for someone as young as you.  "Age of oldest account" is one of the categories.
Pages: [1]   Go Up