Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: people who have gotten LL: Do women actually notice you more?  (Read 1356 times)

volt

people who have gotten LL: Do women actually notice you more?
« on: September 03, 2021, 04:26:49 AM »

I’m not going to tell you I am exceptionally good looking, but I have been told throughout my life I am handsome. I typically get with more average looking girls (and have settled for some less than average ones too), but have managed to land some pretty objectively attractive girls here and there, but it took a good amount of work (my personality isn’t very charming, i keep to myself)

On a day to day basis though I would say I go unnoticed by girls though. Once in a blue moon I will get flirted with but almost always by girls I would never go for. I am between 5’5 and 5’6 and looking to ideally do 1.75 inches on both tibia and femur which would 5’9, maybe closer to 5’10.

Guys who have undergone LL, would you say you got a noticeable increase in attention from women?

DonBones

Re: people who have gotten LL: Do women actually notice you more?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 05:47:57 AM »

I’m not going to tell you I am exceptionally good looking, but I have been told throughout my life I am handsome. I typically get with more average looking girls (and have settled for some less than average ones too), but have managed to land some pretty objectively attractive girls here and there, but it took a good amount of work (my personality isn’t very charming, i keep to myself)

On a day to day basis though I would say I go unnoticed by girls though. Once in a blue moon I will get flirted with but almost always by girls I would never go for. I am between 5’5 and 5’6 and looking to ideally do 1.75 inches on both tibia and femur which would 5’9, maybe closer to 5’10.

Guys who have undergone LL, would you say you got a noticeable increase in attention from women?

I am still in the process so can't comment from my own experience, but Thomas, Dr Betz' driver, told me several stories of former patients. They said that men and women started to perceive them completely differently once they went from below average in height to above average. Women were far more likely to make the first step.
First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Post Nail-Removal Adaptation

Hobbit

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 09:12:26 AM »

Yes they will notice you more!!!! Once you get taller, the amount of objectively pretty girls you get will skyrocket. Trust me on this

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 10:58:19 AM »

Of course, it's the sole reason why many of us are doing LL. Even on crutches, I get more attention from women. Their eyes glow once they know I'm 180cm+ instead of below.

Men are on average 12-13cm taller than girls. This is why women subconciously and conciously ignore men near or below their height.

At below 5'6, you will benefit significantly from LL.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0

Hobbit

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 11:20:22 AM »

Congrats on your lengthening so far btw!

Sorcerer

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 11:56:30 AM »

Of course, it's the sole reason why many of us are doing LL. Even on crutches, I get more attention from women. Their eyes glow once they know I'm 180cm+ instead of below.

Men are on average 12-13cm taller than girls. This is why women subconciously and conciously ignore men near or below their height.

At below 5'6, you will benefit significantly from LL.
I'll say women were attractive by that you are disabled and not your height.

Hobbit

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2021, 12:59:08 PM »

Bro are you dumb? Ofc the women were more attracted to him now cuz of his height. The disability has nothing to do with it

SavingUpfor5cm

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2021, 01:06:31 PM »

i think at 6ft women automatically want you. they all want 6ft and a long bbc.
but only a small percentage can have it. so at some point they have to compromise.
generally they want the best genetics and dont care if you are a jerk. they will settle with an idiot
and try to change him. thats why so many single mothers ... they rather take the risk since they sit on welfare
and get child support they dont have to fear any repercussions. so the hard working man aint   anymore in this society.

Sorcerer

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2021, 01:59:45 PM »

i think at 6ft women automatically want you. they all want 6ft and a long bbc.
but only a small percentage can have it. so at some point they have to compromise.
generally they want the best genetics and dont care if you are a jerk. they will settle with an idiot
and try to change him. thats why so many single mothers ... they rather take the risk since they sit on welfare
and get child support they dont have to fear any repercussions. so the hard working man aint   anymore in this society.
Yeah.But it's kinda hillarious to think disabled men paralyzed on beds will get laid and cksucked spontaneously like a fairy tale.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2021, 02:08:48 PM »

Congrats on your lengthening so far btw!

Thanks! I'm 9cm in with 1 more cm to go.

Yeah.But it's kinda hillarious to think disabled men paralyzed on beds will get laid and cksucked spontaneously like a fairy tale.
I am not paralyzed... I need crutches for long distance walks. Most women know that crutches are temporary but shortness is not.

Who would you want to date? A 180cm man who will be on crutches for 2 more months or a man who will be 170cm for the rest of his life?

I found a girlfriend right after my procedure. She's Russian and asked frequently about my height, but only occasionally asked about my crutches because she knew it'd be temporary.

She said she would never consider a 170cm man. That single comment made this procedure worth it.

Broaden your prespectives a bit. Women are not idiots.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2021, 02:15:22 PM »

lol says the one who broke his legs  and fuked his health because your pespective is so wide

Says the guy who wants to do the exact same thing, but can't afford it and has to "SavingUpfor5cm."

ilovescience

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2021, 02:22:29 PM »

I am not paralyzed... I need crutches for long distance walks. Most women know that crutches are temporary but shortness is not.

Who would you want to date? A 180cm man who will be on crutches for 2 more months or a man who will be 170cm for the rest of his life?

I found a girlfriend right after my procedure. She's Russian and asked frequently about my height, but only occasionally asked about my crutches because she knew it'd be temporary.

She said she would never consider a 170cm man. That single comment made this procedure worth it.

May I ask you how tall the Russian lady is? Because she only wants to date 180 so just wondering.

Sorcerer

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2021, 02:45:18 PM »

Ok now problem solved cuz I misdeemed those women having not got clues about your procedures and that's sure to be worthwhile.Glad to see you having a happier life.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2021, 04:14:31 PM »

May I ask you how tall the Russian lady is? Because she only wants to date 180 so just wondering.

She's 173cm, and has only dated 183cm or 6'+ men for most of her life. Being 180cm+ was an absolute minimum for her, as women love their high heels...

I'm pretty sure she would've just rejected me flat-out pre-LL. But now that we're past the height test, things are going really well for us.

I'd say that LL doesn't make girls fall in love with you, as you'd still have to make that happen with your personality and intelligence. However, they won't even try to fall for us if we don't meet their height or wealth requirements.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2021, 04:20:46 PM »

lol you never been in a relationship before incel

I've had 4 girlfriends and 7 sxxual partners. And I didn't have to save up for 5cm.

How many of them broke up with you because you had to split bills on the dinner table?

Incel

KrP1

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2021, 04:28:45 PM »

She's 173cm, and has only dated 183cm or 6'+ men for most of her life. Being 180cm+ was an absolute minimum for her, as women love their high heels...

I'm pretty sure she would've just rejected me flat-out pre-LL. But now that we're past the height test, things are going really well for us.

I'd say that LL doesn't make girls fall in love with you, as you'd still have to make that happen with your personality and intelligence. However, they won't even try to fall for us if we don't meet their height or wealth requirements.

+1

Hobbit

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2021, 04:52:07 PM »

Say what you want bro, but getting girls while being short is extremely difficult

slender

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2021, 11:51:26 PM »

This forum is meant to help each other out, providing positive support and good information. Let's try not to involve/include comments like the one above.
Betz 2022

GrowANut

• We'll all make it brahs.
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2021, 12:16:16 AM »

lmao 66kg stick hope u get crippled lil bitch  8)
Yikes bro you seem really sad lmao, way to through your own insecurities on people you don't know on a forum... get help.

volt

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2021, 08:03:40 AM »

Have you told her about your CLL and about your original height? A lot of guys on here have the idea that once you get CLL you can never let people know because everyone will think you’re a freak. I’m sure a good amount of women might look at you weird and be turned off by it, but at the end of the day I’m only trying to really be with a woman who wouldn’t care. If you were to tell a girl and she were to leave you over it, chances are she would just end up leaving you for some other superficial thing if you didn’t tell her. A real woman won’t care.

I told my old girlfriend of over a year (broke up for school but still very close) all about the procedure and she told me that it didn’t matter to her at all, all that mattered was that I was happy with myself if it thats what it took then okay.

ilovescience

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2021, 08:10:40 AM »

Have you told her about your CLL and about your original height? A lot of guys on here have the idea that once you get CLL you can never let people know because everyone will think you’re a freak. I’m sure a good amount of women might look at you weird and be turned off by it, but at the end of the day I’m only trying to really be with a woman who wouldn’t care. If you were to tell a girl and she were to leave you over it, chances are she would just end up leaving you for some other superficial thing if you didn’t tell her. A real woman won’t care.

I told my old girlfriend of over a year (broke up for school but still very close) all about the procedure and she told me that it didn’t matter to her at all, all that mattered was that I was happy with myself if it thats what it took then okay.

Most girls should be ok with their boyfriends who did LL. If you truly love someone, personality becomes very important.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2021, 09:47:23 AM »

I did try to gauge her opinion on this topic and she was very against it. She said the entire point of tall guys is the genes, and breaking bones is irresponsible to one's health and shows severe insecurity problems.

Even though we want them to understand, they probably won't, so I won't tell her.

1/3 of Korean women have had some sort of facial procedures done. We'll never be equal to genetically tall guys, but we can pretend to be if no one else finds out.

ilovescience

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2021, 03:20:03 PM »

I did try to gauge her opinion on this topic and she was very against it. She said the entire point of tall guys is the genes, and breaking bones is irresponsible to one's health and shows severe insecurity problems.

Even though we want them to understand, they probably won't, so I won't tell her.

1/3 of Korean women have had some sort of facial procedures done. We'll never be equal to genetically tall guys, but we can pretend to be if no one else finds out.

Tell your girlfriend that a boy with tall genes may become short if he didn't sleep at the right time or hardly exercised. On the other hand, boys may grow taller than expected if they eat well, sleep well and do enough exercise.

GrowANut

• We'll all make it brahs.
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2021, 03:51:44 AM »

Have you told her about your CLL and about your original height? A lot of guys on here have the idea that once you get CLL you can never let people know because everyone will think you’re a freak.
I talk to a lot of girls... and when they open about an insecurity of theirs I open up about mine which is height and wanting to do CLL and they always say that they wouldn't judge me for it and to do it if it'll make me happier.

ilovescience

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2021, 04:34:45 AM »

I talk to a lot of girls... and when they open about an insecurity of theirs I open up about mine which is height and wanting to do CLL and they always say that they wouldn't judge me for it and to do it if it'll make me happier.

Sometimes girls might be feeling insecure about their heights, just like men do.

Exxon

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2021, 08:49:43 AM »

Sometimes girls might be feeling insecure about their heights, just like men do.

It's not a big problem in society for being short as a girl though. For men it's a much bigger deal. Reason why 90% of CLL patients are men.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2021, 06:44:35 PM »

It's not a big problem in society for being short as a girl though. For men it's a much bigger deal. Reason why 90% of CLL patients are men.

There are surprisingly high number of women. Betz was about 7 men for every 3 women

Xx_Gaylord1337_xX

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2021, 07:31:25 PM »

There are surprisingly high number of women. Betz was about 7 men for every 3 women

how tall were these women?

Xx_Gaylord1337_xX

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2021, 07:43:48 PM »

the double standards. talking about insecure but shes too insecure too date a shorter man.
not sure if i want to be in a relationship with such a person.  :-X it would kinda mess me up mentally aswell. you shouldnt have asked her lol.

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2021, 08:52:54 PM »

Genetics? Like butt lifts, nose jobs, boob jobs, face lifts?  Sheit, sounds like being a women is a symptom of weak genetics. 

I swear to god, women have the worst, most toxic opinions hands down.
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

Xx_Gaylord1337_xX

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2021, 09:18:34 PM »

Genetics? Like butt lifts, nose jobs, boob jobs, face lifts?  Sheit, sounds like being a women is a symptom of weak genetics. 

I swear to god, women have the worst, most toxic opinions hands down.

not all women are like this tho (luckily).  ;)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up