Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's all get down to Reality.  (Read 39135 times)

danscharf

• Visitor
Let's all get down to Reality.
« on: March 09, 2015, 01:24:49 PM »

I have made an account specially to tell you all the truth, and reality about this retarded, ridiculous surgery.

I do not want to sound harsh, and sound like I am accusing anybody, but here goes:

This surgery is dangerous, I repeat, DANGEROUS. This is bone CUTTING, not TWISTING, CUTTING! Even if you dodge every single infection or muscle or nerve problem during the surgery, do you honestly think you are set for life? Honestly, any normal human being (even uneducated ones) will tell you that you can't chop a bone in half and get away with it. YOU WILL, i repeat, YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS 15-25 years after the surgery. And people do this, all for what? A couple of centimetres/inches?

You go through something worse than child birth, have psychotic breakdowns, take painkillers and possibly become addicted, and lose so much sleep, and for what, the sake of a few centimetres or inches? Seriously, it is the most stupidest, ridiculous, retarded, unnatural  thing to do ever do. I see alot of stupid stuff in this world, and people who decide to do this are suffering from pure retardation and excuse my langauge, but are a bunch of spastics!

It makes more sense to do what Tom Cruise does and just to wear lift shoes. You gain more from lifts than you do from this stupid, outrageous surgery. http://www.increasingshoes.com/?source=adwords&gclid=CO2r4aaum8QCFUaWvQodxGoAEg

Go there and buy those shoes. About 30,000 cheaper than getting stupid surgery.

I am not sure if i will get banned for typing all of this, but this had to be said. I will bet anybody to walk down the road and ask anybody (even an idiot) if you think you should get your bones cut in half to grow taller, and I 100% guarantee you they will say "DO NOT GET IT DONE!" Even ask a 6 foot/7 foot tall girl and she will say the same thing. Nobody wants you to get your bones broken to get taller, it's just the stupidest thing EVER, and I mean, EVER!

Please remember all of this, because you can't get a bone chopped in half. You will suffer years and years later, and it's all for nothing.

Please, people, do not get this done. It's for your own good. It's been banned in many Countries and for a good reason.

Please do not get this surgery done. It's stupid.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Dan

Uppland

Re: Let's all get down to Reality.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 01:33:06 PM »

You shouldn't get banned, you might even be right.

One question though: why do you say this, have you got any experience or do you just think it sounds bad?

KrP1

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 01:54:24 PM »

ok bro, let me take you down to reality

why are you in a leg lengthening forum?
you were searching for some way to increase your height and you found the forum.
Then you notice that you cant have this surgery done for some reason, and you need to convice your self and others that this surgery doesnt worth it. This is your only way to feel better.

"those who can not fulfill their dreams will tell you that you cant" .

bye

jaymorgan712

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 02:11:51 PM »

You know what, you are right. This just aint worth it.
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

danscharf

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 02:18:39 PM »

I am 5'9 and i am happy with my height. I have a 4'10 friend who is very succesful with his business. I created this account so i can stop people from being retarded. I have another friend who got it done over 20 years ago and he is having bone problems after being fine all these years. He introduced me to 3 other people that got it done and same problem, all have bone problems. This will be my last post, please i beg of every person looking at this, do not get it done.

KrP1

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 02:33:19 PM »

I am 5'9 and i am happy with my height. I have a 4'10 friend who is very succesful with his business. I created this account so i can stop people from being retarded. I have another friend who got it done over 20 years ago and he is having bone problems after being fine all these years. He introduced me to 3 other people that got it done and same problem, all have bone problems. This will be my last post, please i beg of every person looking at this, do not get it done.

you have a friend of 4`10 who is very succesful with business, but are you sure that he is happy with his life? i really doubt it.
by the other way this is a very personal thing, some people could be happy with their lives and others not, are you in the skin of every one here to say that it doesnt worth it? do you know how those people feel about their height and what their height has supposed in their lives and their life experiences at that height to say that some centimeters doesnt worth the risk? 6 or 7 cm could change my life completely. for me it worth it, maybe not for you.

Freewill

• "You can do anything you set your mind to man"
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 02:54:33 PM »

if am gonna get few 3-4 inches from this surgery and Enjoy my life at the peak of youthful life and have a successful marriage etc , i think am quite happy and satisfied for choosing this method to increase my height permanently and not by some fake shoes. Anyhow in old age most people develop bone problems/joint pains/stiffness/arthritis etc

Uppland

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2015, 03:18:56 PM »

What kind of bone problems?

Don't start a thread just to quit posting immediatly after, we get these ominous warnings about once every other month but never do we get any explanation or development save for a few vague horror stories.

PANDA:BEAR..

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 03:24:11 PM »

Dan..., Can you prove your claims rather than.. Writing someone's past experience..

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2015, 03:27:17 PM »

I have to agree with your statement .. As we age and get older .. We will get issues like arthritis.. Etc.. This is without LL surgery.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2015, 03:28:06 PM »

Do you have any long term studies to back up your statements?

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2015, 03:29:13 PM »

I have to agree with your statement .. As we age and get older .. We will get issues like arthritis.. Etc.. This is without LL surgery.

The above post was for freewill coment!

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2015, 03:32:12 PM »

Do you have any long term studies to back up your statements?

This is the problem, Some people say things with any proof or any long term studies... That's why I take there information like a grain of salt..

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2015, 03:36:03 PM »

I'm sorry Dan ... But your statement means nothing

YellowSpike

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2015, 03:52:17 PM »

I agree with a lot of what dan said in his rant. LL is pretty barbaric when you think about it...we are deliberately BREAKING HEALTHY BONES just to get taller. I still sometimes can't believe I actually did it.

However...as a guy who used to be very short...I can tell you that life for a guy below 5'7" can be pretty hard. Even though I only got a few height related disses throughout my life, it hurts a lot because you didn't choose it, and you can't do anything about it (besides LL), while other guys just need to hit the gym (and women just need to not be fat, something easily controlled). A guy's height is also fair game to comment on in almost all situations, while a person's race, sexual orientation, or a woman's weight/age are all taboo to say anything about. Short women (not counting little people) face far less (if any) discrimination than very short men.

I personally think LL should be reserved for very short men (below 5'6/5'7") and people with legitimate dwarfism. But then, this takes away from the "LL/cosmetic surgery is a personal choice" issue, which I do understand. Cosmetic surgery of any kind should be up to the person to decide for themselves, but cosmetic LL is very extreme.

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2015, 03:53:47 PM »

Let's all get down to Reality.
« on: Today at 01:24:49 PM »
ReplyReplyQuote
I have made an account specially to tell you all the truth, and reality about this retarded, ridiculous surgery.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LL.., surgery has transformed people's lives for the better. I know the procedure is very tough.. But I feel the benefits and rewards of being tall out weight everything.
So I think you saying this surgery is retarded and ridiculous.. Is very Unfair .. Especially for someone who needs the surgery for correctional of leg deformities...

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2015, 04:00:31 PM »

I'm very short man. I hate it. I will trade 10 years of my life to be tall. I think you don't understand when you are very short.

Time4LL

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2015, 04:10:42 PM »

Bone problems is a pretty vague term. I can understand the possibility of arthritis in the joints. But when someone just says that people faced bone problems I kind of have a hard time believing they really know what they are talking about. The bones will heal and actually be stronger than they were before.

mb53

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2015, 04:41:58 PM »

Cosmetic limb lengthening, of course, is a horrible procedure. I'm most likely getting it this summer and am I looking forward to it? fk no. But as a guy is sick of being 162cm, under the average height for women, I really don't see any other option if I want to be happy with my life.

YellowSpike

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2015, 04:45:36 PM »

Cosmetic limb lengthening, of course, is a horrible procedure. I'm most likely getting it this summer and am I looking forward to it? fk no. But as a guy is sick of being 162cm, under the average height for women, I really don't see any other option if I want to be happy with my life.

Exactly. CLL is honestly horrible, no matter how great shape you're in, how young you are, and how devoted you are to PT. And it carries a lot of risks that are entirely out of our control.

As it relates to cosmetic surgery, even though we should have the ability to choose for ourselves, I still think that LL should be reserved for little people (being taller will benefit them in many practical ways, as well as social/dating/self-image) and men around 5'6" and below. Though, once again, I understand why average/even above average men may want LL (they felt "robbed" of height because their parents were tall, all their friends are giants, etc.). But if you're at least as tall or a little taller than most women/around the world average, I think maybe psychological help may benefit you a lot. Because you're at a height where, yeah, it would be nice to be taller, but you're not a midget and a lot of it may be in your head.

Taller

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2015, 04:51:04 PM »

Yeah, my father is 6'2 and my uncles and cousins are even taller, up to 6'5. I was very disappointed, and used to even feel cheated by nature, to never reach even six feet, even though that height, I admit, is unnecessary.

sadboy

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2015, 05:11:14 PM »

I don't expect this guy who rants to understand us. He is 5'9". Also his friends who did it was 20 years ago, as he mentioned. Obviously there were different methods back then and plus we do not know the doctor who performed their surgery. I don't need anyone to tell me not to do this surgery, I bet you wouldn't be ranting if LL wasn't dangerous and it was very safe.

I would rather live less, be in pain and become taller rather than SUFFER all my life with this crapty height I never chose and not to mention it excludes all the other good things I have. People say I am handsome, social, nice, clever etc... But then I hear the "but you are short" or "omg I'm a girl and I'm taller than you!" or "wow I wasn't expecting you to be this short" or "dude how tall are you, you are short". My height makes me look/feel ugly, it ruins me, it makes me reject opportunities in my life. I am very sad to be this height... I'M SICK OF IT. So please, kindly FCK OFF... Mind your own business, it is impossible for everyone to agree with your opinion, some people will do LL for cosmetic reasons and it is their choice even though they never chose their height. And yes, I am willing to get my legs chopped in order to be happy, I would do ANYTHING to become taller, I never asked for anything my whole life, I was never spoiled, I just want to be taller, happy. GET OVER IT.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 06:25:30 PM by sadboy »

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2015, 05:49:29 PM »

ok, here we go, thank you for your post. however I have some sad things to tell you. psychologically people invert things when they look at other peoples flaws, a thief will always think people are trying to steal from him, a lyre will always think people are trying to deceive him, a kind person will be easier to take advantage of because they just expect that people are all kind like them.

now for you. you came here preaching about how we are all ignorant and how you the master of knowledge are here to educate us.

the truth is that it is in fact you who is ignorant. you have inverted your flaws on other people when your mental faculties tried to address their/our alleged flaws.

specifically you made all statements 1nce except 1 statement which you through repetition showed that it possesses more importance than your other phrases or quotes.

YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS 15-25 years after the surgery. And people do this, all for what? A couple of centimetres/inches?

and lose so much sleep, and for what, the sake of a few centimetres or inches? Seriously, it is the most stupidest, ridiculous, retarded, unnatural  thing to do ever do.

clearly you are ignorant on why people do this surgery, you have not even the slightest understanding on how those few cm changes a persons life. in fact you think that a few inches does absolutely nothing. this is very ignorant. this lack of understanding as others pointed out is because you are 5"9. you get no discrimination, and so you are the kind of person who can not understand something unless you experience it. while others can understand something even if they have not experienced it. this shows you have a lower mental ability in regards to perception of others unless you have personally experienced something.

this picture(below) is the best way I can show you how those "few cm" can change a persons life. you see the look in the girls eyes. well that is the look people always report changing after they get ll. you seem to think that we should just forget about that look and only you should get it. in short you don't care if we get that look because it doesn't affect you. you don't understand what life is like without that look because you never experienced it, and because your ignorant to this feeling you preach that we are stupid and ignorant. no my friend your statements come from lack of understanding, not from amazing knowledge.

also, bones twisted will involve damage to ligaments so I doubt it could be better for the patient, bones are designed to snap naturally , this is why they fracture. so your theory on cutting bones is rubbish, bones will heal back stronger than before and are biologically designed to snap in this fashion, the only way your theory could ring true is if you were discussing the gigli saw method. but I doubt that you even know what im talking about. because you seem to know nothing about anything.

my suggestion. if your going to educate people on the untold amazing knowledge you possess, at least learn basic medical biology on bones, and also learn how to understand people without needing to experience it yourself. all you have done is come here and call everyone mental while incorrectly telling them that bones cant be cut in a manner they were designed to break in. this doesn't do much for your credibility when you make such obvious mistakes. now im not saying your friends don't have bone problems, but it certainly had nothing to do with their bones being cut instead of twisted.

by the way I just want to emphasize that you repeatedly stated that height gives no benefits, that is by far the most ignorant statement you could have made, effectively stating that its all In our heads, and we are all mental , because height..... those few inches or cm...... does next to nothing for us. in essence your saying that height while it possibly could give us an insignificant advantage is largely just something we imagine will help us.

let me educate you. height discrimination comes in 2 forms, internal from your own mind and perception, and external from other people whether it be discrimination or additional favor for no reason except for the height. everyone will have each form(internal, and external) of height discrimination to different degrees. some people may even have only 1 of the 2 categories. each person is different.

external discrimination can only be solved by "those few cm".

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

programdude

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2015, 02:05:19 AM »

How do you KNOW there will be issued 25 years from now? Who do you know that got the surgery done that long ago and is now having problems? Oh, right, no one.

I'm all for opinions, but you are stating it as fact. Even if you are accurate, living your whole life unhappy is worse than turning 50 or 60 and having some pains in your leg.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

galaxy1

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2015, 05:05:58 AM »

These similar threads keep cropping up here lately. But it is very true, that living an unhappy and unfulfilling life is never, ever a good thing for anyone. If this is something that you want bad enough, then without a doubt you must take the plunge and just do it. Sure the earlier the better, but still it's never too late. Believe me, in the end you will be very happy that you did, and this is even with leg pain 25 years down the road. I know that I can always cross that road when I get to it, and I'm sure I'll know how to deal well with any pain, when and if it does come.

Freewill

• "You can do anything you set your mind to man"
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2015, 05:12:34 PM »

I don't expect this guy who rants to understand us. He is 5'9". Also his friends who did it was 20 years ago, as he mentioned. Obviously there were different methods back then and plus we do not know the doctor who performed their surgery. I don't need anyone to tell me not to do this surgery, I bet you wouldn't be ranting if LL wasn't dangerous and it was very safe.

I would rather live less, be in pain and become taller rather than SUFFER all my life with this crapty height I never chose and not to mention it excludes all the other good things I have. People say I am handsome, social, nice, clever etc... But then I hear the "but you are short" or "omg I'm a girl and I'm taller than you!" or "wow I wasn't expecting you to be this short" or "dude how tall are you, you are short". My height makes me look/feel ugly, it ruins me, it makes me reject opportunities in my life. I am very sad to be this height... I'M SICK OF IT. So please, kindly FCK OFF... Mind your own business, it is impossible for everyone to agree with your opinion, some people will do LL for cosmetic reasons and it is their choice even though they never chose their height. And yes, I am willing to get my legs chopped in order to be happy, I would do ANYTHING to become taller, I never asked for anything my whole life, I was never spoiled, I just want to be taller, happy. GET OVER IT.

My parents said me its a crazy thing, what will few inches give you in life? i replied them "If GOD gives me 1 day of Life with Tall height along a cancer and 100 years of Life with Short Height , i will go for that very 1 day and die happily rather than living 100 years of life with pain and dying every single second of 100 years" and they were like  :-\ :-\ :-X ... lool

ItsMyLife

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2015, 05:14:46 PM »

I've changed from customer to patient in a few months. now my leg is crooked.. hope it can be fixed.. I had perfect legs before, even the doctors agreed .. now im X-legged.

sadboy

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2015, 08:40:30 PM »

My parents said me its a crazy thing, what will few inches give you in life? i replied them "If GOD gives me 1 day of Life with Tall height along a cancer and 100 years of Life with Short Height , i will go for that very 1 day and die happily rather than living 100 years of life with pain and dying every single second of 100 years" and they were like  :-\ :-\ :-X ... lool

Exactly. Basically we are not living. I know I'm definitely not. The fact that I am still here, alive, is a suffering for me. My only hope is this surgery. And yes, I suffered this much from my height, for so many years. I can't take it anymore, and I am very dedicated to this surgery...

PS this guy who wrote this post will probably never return, he could be a troll. Either way, what I said is true.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2015, 09:13:46 PM »

I do not want to sound harsh, and sound like I am accusing anybody, but here goes:

This surgery is dangerous, I repeat, DANGEROUS. This is bone CUTTING, not TWISTING, CUTTING! Even if you dodge every single infection or muscle or nerve problem during the surgery, do you honestly think you are set for life? Honestly, any normal human being (even uneducated ones) will tell you that you can't chop a bone in half and get away with it. YOU WILL, i repeat, YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS 15-25 years after the surgery. And people do this, all for what? A couple of centimetres/inches?

You go through something worse than child birth, have psychotic breakdowns, take painkillers and possibly become addicted, and lose so much sleep, and for what, the sake of a few centimetres or inches? Seriously, it is the most stupidest, ridiculous, retarded, unnatural  thing to do ever do. I see alot of stupid stuff in this world, and people who decide to do this are suffering from pure retardation and excuse my langauge, but are a bunch of spastics!

It makes more sense to do what Tom Cruise does and just to wear lift shoes. You gain more from lifts than you do from this stupid, outrageous surgery. http://www.increasingshoes.com/?source=adwords&gclid=CO2r4aaum8QCFUaWvQodxGoAEg

Go there and buy those shoes. About 30,000 cheaper than getting stupid surgery.

I am not sure if i will get banned for typing all of this, but this had to be said. I will bet anybody to walk down the road and ask anybody (even an idiot) if you think you should get your bones cut in half to grow taller, and I 100% guarantee you they will say "DO NOT GET IT DONE!" Even ask a 6 foot/7 foot tall girl and she will say the same thing. Nobody wants you to get your bones broken to get taller, it's just the stupidest thing EVER, and I mean, EVER!

Please remember all of this, because you can't get a bone chopped in half. You will suffer years and years later, and it's all for nothing.

Please, people, do not get this done. It's for your own good. It's been banned in many Countries and for a good reason.

Please do not get this surgery done. It's stupid.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Dan

Do you actually have any evidence for what you say?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

crimsontide

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2015, 02:39:26 PM »

this guy is obviously promoting these shoes

if you go the right dr, youll be fine

you will never change your life and be happy just by wearing shoes..

you will always be nervous about having to take the shoes off, walking oddly,etc... not to mention theres only a limited amount of extra height you actually get

you do not gain moe from lifts than surgery...

end of story

ItsMyLife

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2015, 02:45:46 PM »

this guy is obviously promoting these shoes

if you go the right dr, youll be fine

you will never change your life and be happy just by wearing shoes..

you will always be nervous about having to take the shoes off, walking oddly,etc... not to mention theres only a limited amount of extra height you actually get

you do not gain moe from lifts than surgery...

end of story

that's what I thought.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up