Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Dating Life Improved After New Height?  (Read 14143 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Re: Dating Life Improved After New Height?
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2021, 01:00:40 PM »

If dating is requiring me to do LL then I'll reply fk you.
Why bothers dating a girl and making it haunting in your mind for a lifetime? TBH after 1-2 or more yrs of marriages you'll find your spouse like an exhausting banshee with stretchmarks and proud fleshes and you'll very soon lose libidos onto her. Then you'll def regret doing LL just for those womens. I'd rather say only juvenile romances are worthwhile but during that time, very impossible to spare enough money for it. After juvenile, romances are just worthwhile when it comes to births, especially in my country.
I don't think it's a good move to do LL just for marriages.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 02:28:13 PM by TortureHuman »

marcjero

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2021, 01:15:55 PM »

Hi,

I'm 1m62. I think size change everything. Some girls just want a taller guy but the most important point is that yourself you don't feel comfortable with your size...
I never fixed this problem.

Because there is always one event in life that remember you you are just short. And you think you fail becuase you are short. Sometimes true sometimes false. But this creates the feeling to be excluded. If you are brave and charismatic you can overcome this but if you are average that's a challenge.

As said there are tons of short girls too. Yes but they can prefer tall guys. And sometimes you want a special girl but you feel hat your chances are close to 0 just because of that.

Please note that I think that 1m70 (depending of countries) is a decent size for men. But sizes close to 1m60 or above are a pain.

ilovescience

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2021, 01:23:49 PM »

Hi,

I'm 1m62. I think size change everything. Some girls just want a taller guy but the most important point is that yourself you don't feel comfortable with your size...

Because there is always one event in life that remember you you are just short. And you think you fail becuase you are short. Sometimes true sometimes false. But this creates the feeling to be excluded. If you are brave and charismatic you can overcome this but if you are average that's a challenge.

As said there are tons of short girls too. Yes but they can prefer tall guys. And sometimes you want a special girl but you feel hat your chances are close to 0 just because of that.

Please note that I think that 1m70 (depending of countries) is a decent size for men. But sizes close to 1m60 or above are a pain.

I think having a healthy body is more important than being tall.

Do you agree?

If you're tall and you've to deal with back pain all the time, life is not fun.

marcjero

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2021, 01:52:54 PM »

What I said is that for really short guys psychological pain can be terrible. Don't underestimate this.

TakingAction

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2021, 02:05:21 PM »

I think I'm a good candidate to answer this question since I went from a non-normal height(around 160cm) to a normal height(around 170cm) for men.

My new height has NOT produced more attention from girls. What I mean by this is that I have not noticed that girls shows interest more than before. This is obviously due to my looks, I'm simply a ugly guy. What has changed though is that I don't think as much about my height anymore. Before LL I used to think a lot about my height and I think girls could sense this insecurity. Obviously in my case a few more doors have been opened since I now have a normal height, so that girl who thought my height was a deal breaker will maybe not see it as a deal breaker anymore. But if you already are of natural height, you will most likely not be affected by this.

My sincere suggestion to all men out there who have a height that could be considered normal is that you will gain MUCH more by improving yourself in other ways. Start going to the gym, dress nice, drive a nice car and simply take care of yourself. If you don't get attention from girls with your current height, you will for sure not gain more attention from girls after LL. You also probably have thousands of dollars laying around to make this change possible, just make sure to invest it wisely.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I noticed that some of your posts show something negative about the surgery even after the nail removal. How’re you doing now? Do you still feel any negative impact because of the surgery?

Also, does the negative impact affect your brain performance or social life in dating? The only reason I asked this question is that I'd feel a little difficult to work on cognitive tasks if my legs are feeling bad. So does the surgery cause any negative effect on your brain functions, conversation skills, and social life a few months after you removed the nails?
Gained 3 inches
Patient of Dr. Robbins and Dr. Paley (Nov 2021)
My Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68301.0

Sorcerer

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2021, 02:40:03 PM »

What I said is that for really short guys psychological pain can be terrible. Don't underestimate this.
Yeah although it's offensive af but true at the same time, especially when it comes to men under 160cm, I can't believe they are really not giving any fk about their heights and real-world discriminations onto them are screwing them up. I won't be astonished if some guys under 160cm are conspiring some murders or even far more horrible crimes onto this fking world.
Remember no one is natal with good-heartednesses or bad-heartednesses, Descartes's Innate idea theory is just bs and it's just environmental and objective factors are working on criminals. Like Adolf Hitler, if it weren't for his drunk dad, prone to abusing him and his mother to constantly destory Hitler's mentalities, and his classmates' jabbing at his ethnics, he would've been ignorant of anything about human violences and ethnic discriminations, although I'm not trying to whitewash him but crimes are induced from crimes, maybe the aftermaths are in different orders of magnitude, it's radical to blame criminals for his innate ideas and personalities.
I hope the world can stop mistreating on short men cuz discriminations about solid disadvantages will really screw ones up and you cannot predict what they will manage to do at last.

PS:I've ever heard that Hitler is only 165cm or so tall and he is listed into one of the most famous short men although he is the biggest war criminal hitherto. I think that was one of the reasons why he was rejoicing over violences and bloods.

Sorcerer

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2021, 02:42:54 PM »

I think having a healthy body is more important than being tall.

Do you agree?

If you're tall and you've to deal with back pain all the time, life is not fun.
Depends on the severities. If I were a man under 155cm, I'd rather kill myself and stop living my life.

Sorcerer

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2021, 02:45:03 PM »

Hi,

Although I'd agree on every word you said, girls won't necessarily accept your sperms just bc you have got taller.

Exxon

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2021, 03:29:04 PM »

Yeah although it's offensive af but true at the same time, especially when it comes to men under 160cm, I can't believe they are really not giving any fk about their heights and real-world discriminations onto them are screwing them up. I won't be astonished if some guys under 160cm are conspiring some murders or even far more horrible crimes onto this fking world.
Remember no one is natal with good-heartednesses or bad-heartednesses, Descartes's Innate idea theory is just bs and it's just environmental and objective factors are working on criminals. Like Adolf Hitler, if it weren't for his drunk dad, prone to abusing him and his mother to constantly destory Hitler's mentalities, and his classmates' jabbing at his ethnics, he would've been ignorant of anything about human violences and ethnic discriminations, although I'm not trying to whitewash him but crimes are induced from crimes, maybe the aftermaths are in different orders of magnitude, it's radical to blame criminals for his innate ideas and personalities.
I hope the world can stop mistreating on short men cuz discriminations about solid disadvantages will really screw ones up and you cannot predict what they will manage to do at last.

PS:I've ever heard that Hitler is only 165cm or so tall and he is listed into one of the most famous short men although he is the biggest war criminal hitherto. I think that was one of the reasons why he was rejoicing over violences and bloods.

Hitler was average height not a short man, check the photos when he is standing around with others. But yes I agree with the rest of the things you said.

Exxon

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2021, 03:32:00 PM »

Depends on the severities. If I were a man under 155cm, I'd rather kill myself and stop living my life.

I don't know a single man that is below 155cm, that is a rare feat so I would definitely contemplate suicide. That height is even short for a girl. Do you know an adult male that is below 155cm?

ilovescience

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2021, 03:40:56 PM »

I don't know a single man that is below 155cm, that is a rare feat so I would definitely contemplate suicide. That height is even short for a girl. Do you know an adult male that is below 155cm?

Do you mean in the US? Because 155 is also common for girls in the Asia.

Exxon

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2021, 03:58:15 PM »

Do you mean in the US? Because 155 is also common for girls in the Asia.

I live in Australia. 155cm is common for girls but it's still "short" for a girl. For a man it's extremely uncommon and I never seen a man that is 155cm and below.

ilovescience

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2021, 04:03:28 PM »

I live in Australia. 155cm is common for girls but it's still "short" for a girl. For a man it's extremely uncommon and I never seen a man that is 155cm and below.

I really like your country, nice views everywhere I went. In Asia, you'll see some men shorter than 155. It's not uncommon to see some men around the height of 160 in Australia right?

Exxon

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2021, 04:07:39 PM »

I really like your country, nice views everywhere I went. In Asia, you'll see some men shorter than 155. It's not uncommon to see some men around the height of 160 in Australia right?

Yes it's not uncommon to find a man of 160cm height, men that are 160-170cm are common in big cities where there is lots of immigrants from all over the world.

ilovescience

« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2021, 04:12:17 PM »

Yes it's not uncommon to find a man of 160cm height, men that are 160-170cm are common in big cities where there is lots of immigrants from all over the world.

When I visited Sydney, I visited many landmarks there, like China town.

I'd say probably 1 out of every 20 pedestrian males was about 160 cm tall but n Sydney.

Exxon

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2021, 04:16:53 PM »

When I visited Sydney, I visited many landmarks there, like China town.

I'd say probably 1 out of every 20 pedestrian males was about 160 cm tall but n Sydney.

In Sydney being 175cm can make you taller than like 12-13 out of 20 males which is good. The rural towns where people tend to be taller than city people 175cm would be taller than 8 out of 20 males.

Glad you enjoyed Sydney though

ilovescience

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2021, 04:19:19 PM »

In Sydney being 175cm can make you taller than like 12-13 out of 20 males which is good. The rural towns where people tend to be taller than city people 175cm would be taller than 8 out of 20 males.

Glad you enjoyed Sydney though

I think they already have LL in Australia now? Is it getting popular over the past few years?

Thanks, I'd visit Sydney again.

Exxon

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2021, 04:21:49 PM »

I think they already have LL in Australia now? Is it getting popular over the past few years?

Thanks, I'd visit Sydney again.

Not sure if LL is in Australia, looking around this forum I can't find anyone that does it here. I plan to do tibias in Asia because of a cheaper price. I'm not sure if it's common amongst the citizens in Australia, I don't know anyone except myself that wants to do it so it doesn't seem to be popular. Is LL popular in Asia?

ilovescience

« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2021, 04:24:55 PM »

Not sure if LL is in Australia, looking around this forum I can't find anyone that does it here. I plan to do tibias in Asia because of a cheaper price. I'm not sure if it's common amongst the citizens in Australia, I don't know anyone except myself that wants to do it so it doesn't seem to be popular. Is LL popular in Asia?

It's not that popular, but it will, I think. So far in East Asia, the only two countries that actually do LL are Korea and China. Korea is more expensive though. I was amazed that Japan doesn't do LL for cosmetic surgery. Also another Asian country that does LL is India.

Exxon

« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2021, 04:29:59 PM »

It's not that popular, but it will, I think. So far in East Asia, the only two countries that actually do LL are Korea and China. Korea is more expensive though. I was amazed that Japan doesn't do LL for cosmetic surgery. Also another Asian country that does LL is India.

That's very surprising yes, Japan is so technologically advanced so seeing them not do it is shocking.

marcjero

« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2021, 07:23:52 PM »

I see men who are shorter than me time to time. I don't say that being taller solves everything. But for sure being short makes life harder. And this makes you behave differntly because you thing other judge you as inferior, which is not always the case. I'm sure that nasty minds can come up according to the personality of the guy. I personaly prefer to hurt myself than others.
I'm quite old now and I regret not having done the surgery when I was younger.  But I would be ready to try it just to see how life is when being taller.

If you want to experience the difference just buy shoes with hidden heels. They can make you about 5-6cm taller and are hard to notice. There are not comfortable but it's a great non painful test to do. Some nike air shoes are quite high too (5-6cm) and are comfortable. I started to wear this kind of shoes for work and I was surprised to see women looking at me. Thing that almost never happened before. This makes you more confident for sure.

zaozari

« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2021, 08:29:44 PM »

I am 5'00. No suicide intentions. Psychological toughness and maturity regarding all life can brings us are essential  to attempt LL. A serious surgeon won't even consider a person with suicidal thoughts even convinced that Ll alone would cure it. Because you need to be 100% optimistic,  dedicated, "stubborn" resistant during the process complications also. Serious doctors even include a psychologist in the team (both for help in evaluation and support afterwards. If they don't   be aware of that and consider choosing another and/or hire one yourself.

Elhemioe

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2021, 09:31:59 PM »

ok but i'm ugly

No one's genuinely ugly you can always improve your appearance c:
Current height: 5'8
Goal height : 5'10-6'

a

• 5'9
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2021, 10:16:42 PM »

My height never affected my date life. If you are good looking noone cares. Most of the woman who had affair with me were close to me as height. 168 to 170cm.

Regards

I'm a teenager btw. Dunno wtf the milfs want.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

Sambollio

« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2021, 11:27:22 PM »

You get more choosing signals on appearance alone, you get bumped up about a point or 1.5 out of 10 in the sxxual Market Value scale. so if you were a 6 at 5'6 you might become a 7-7.5 at 5'9
Oh my god an answer that actually makes some sense. People either way overcomplicate this question or repeat platitudes about confidence. Height is one of the most attractive things in a mans appearance. Being taller makes you more attractive and widens your dating pool. It’s super common aswell for women to have height cutoffs, and no matter how hot a guy is many women will never consider dating a 5’5 guy (U.S.).

Sorcerer

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2021, 02:56:56 AM »

Oh sorry to hear that cuz I think if one Australian native men were under 155cm, I can't imagine how hard life he would be experiencing. But I wanna get away from this negative topic cuz we cannot bring psychological damages to men that are really under 155cm on this forum. BTW I'm interested in Australian English accents LOL, cuz I found them very funny but I dunno why. British English accents are very similar from Australian ones due to histories and I also found British English a little bit hilarious as well.

Sorcerer

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2021, 02:59:55 AM »

That's very surprising yes, Japan is so technologically advanced so seeing them not do it is shocking.
Japaneses are not very obsessed with heights and one 154cm tall man can step into a TV entertaining programme as a host, unseen in other countries. I gotta say they are amazing cuz they were jabbed at their heights by Chineses,mostly, but in modern world, they are giving far far less cares about heights than Chineses. I dunno why.

Exxon

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2021, 05:15:08 AM »

Japaneses are not very obsessed with heights and one 154cm tall man can step into a TV entertaining programme as a host, unseen in other countries. I gotta say they are amazing cuz they were jabbed at their heights by Chineses,mostly, but in modern world, they are giving far far less cares about heights than Chineses. I dunno why.

Interesting, what about Korea, do they care about height as much as China?

Sorcerer

« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2021, 05:20:44 AM »

Interesting, what about Korea, do they care about height as much as China?
Forever remember China is the most heightism country at present all over the world mate. Korea is just placing more emphasises on heights and appearnces but still less than China, at least I have never heard of Korean swear words to insult and scorn short guys(maybe just like 'short', 'skinny', 'weak' and similar stuffs, but still no 'disabilities' stuffs) while Chinese millenials are now even persuading short guys to kill themselves especially on Internet and it has become a bandwagon(The Chinese word persuading short guys to commit suicide is '重开', namely 'Chong Kai'. I swear to God I'm not joking or deliberately tarnishing my compatriots cuz that's really a matter of fact). It's not a good move to think Korea is the most heightism country just bc their cosmetic surgeries are second advanced in the world.

PS:It's interesting when it comes to the etymology of 'Chong Kai'. This word derived from LOL and it was used to tell the players to exit the game and restart another new game. And as Internet extends the meanings of this word, it happens to be used to persuade innocent web users to commit suicide cuz they've got some disadvantages over normal ppl, like being short, being ugly, being poor, being not smart and etc. But I can conclude being short is most likely to be persuaded to Chong kai cuz it's the most solid disadvantage lasting for a lifetime unless you can make up you mind to do LL.
Eitherway, this word is very very psychologically harmful and it's also kinda relevant to Buddism's reincarnations but no matter the reincarnations are fabricated or not, asking someone inferior to 'restart' his 'life game' is really screwing up and I think that's why Chineses are always considered as the most rude and impolite people by the whole world.

Exxon

« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2021, 05:46:04 AM »

Forever remember China is the most heightism country at present all over the world mate. Korea is just placing more emphasises on heights and appearnces but still less than China, at least I have never heard of Korean swear words to insult and scorn short guys(maybe just like 'short', 'skinny', 'weak' and similar stuffs, but still no 'disabilities' stuffs) while Chinese millenials are now even persuading short guys to kill themselves especially on Internet and it has become a bandwagon(The Chinese word persuading short guys to commit suicide is '重开', namely 'Chong Kai'. I swear to God I'm not joking or deliberately tarnishing my compatriots cuz that's really a matter of fact). It's not a good move to think Korea is the most heightism country just bc their cosmetic surgeries are second advanced in the world.

PS:It's interesting when it comes to the etymology of 'Chong Kai'. This word derived from LOL and it was used to tell the players to exit the game and restart another new game. And as Internet extends the meanings of this word, it happens to be used to persuade innocent web users to commit suicide cuz they've got some disadvantages over normal ppl, like being short, being ugly, being poor, being not smart and etc. But I can conclude being short is most likely to be persuaded to Chong kai cuz it's the most solid disadvantage lasting for a lifetime unless you can make up you mind to do LL.
Eitherway, this word is very very psychologically harmful and it's also kinda relevant to Buddism's reincarnations but no matter the reincarnations are fabricated or not, asking someone inferior to 'restart' his 'life game' is really screwing up and I think that's why Chineses are always considered as the most rude and impolite people by the whole world.

What height would I need to be in Chinese millennial generation for people to say "重开" to me? Below 175cm and people will make fun? What height will make people say bad stuff to you?

Exxon

« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2021, 05:48:05 AM »

Also go girl's height matter in China or is it only male heights like in the west?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up