Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's all get down to Reality.  (Read 39197 times)

w1988

Re: Let's all get down to Reality.
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2015, 05:59:20 PM »

OP feels short and wants to get taller.
OP looks up how to get taller on google.
OP discovers elevator shoes & limb lengthening.
OP tries and figures out that elevators shoes are only temporary, minimal and the CLL is the only way.
OP realises that he's too fat/short/financially-challenged/ugly-to-bother/lazy/terrified to go for CLL
OP goes on LL Forum to discourage others and call CLL 'stupid'.
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2015, 06:49:31 PM »

Same here. I expect to get less girls with my new height.
No that´s definitely not the chase, I never see girls turn down a guy because he is 185-190, this is the ideal height for many european countries. I don´t wanna get in an argument now but I don´t expect less girls, I just don´t mind If I don´t get more and even If I do get less girls (which is very unlikely though) I wouldn´t mind either. I think girls might turn me down If I had weird proportions, therfore I would never lengthen to a negative ape index so I should be pretty save, right now my arms seem a bit too long anyways.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2015, 08:11:27 PM »

OP feels short and wants to get taller.
OP looks up how to get taller on google.
OP discovers elevator shoes & limb lengthening.
OP tries and figures out that elevators shoes are only temporary, minimal and the CLL is the only way.
OP realises that he's too fat/short/financially-challenged/ugly-to-bother/lazy/terrified to go for CLL
OP goes on LL Forum to discourage others and call CLL 'stupid'.p

no idea what drugs your on but they seem to be working.

1) I have an 8 pack
2) im already undergoing LL
3) I tell everyone they can get LL at any height, I don't care who gets it, I just tell them reality.
4) at 171 I am not short, and im already passed the average because iv basically completed my first LL.
5) I used 1.5 inch lifts and at that height there was no external discrimination. those lifts are in the trash.
6) after reading all the direct inaccurate statements I can only conclude that you are on some really powerful drugs :)
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ItsMyLife

« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2015, 08:14:58 PM »

No that´s definitely not the chase, I never see girls turn down a guy because he is 185-190, this is the ideal height for many european countries. I don´t wanna get in an argument now but I don´t expect less girls, I just don´t mind If I don´t get more and even If I do get less girls (which is very unlikely though) I wouldn´t mind either. I think girls might turn me down If I had weird proportions, therfore I would never lengthen to a negative ape index so I should be pretty save, right now my arms seem a bit too long anyways.

I hope you are right. Cause the statistics say otherwise.

PANDA:BEAR..

« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2015, 08:17:33 PM »

1) I have an 8 pack
3) I tell everyone they can get LL at any height, I don't care who gets it, I just tell them reality.
4) at 171 I am not short, and im already passed the average because iv basically completed my first LL.
5) I used 1.5 inch lifts and at that height there was no external discrimination. those lifts are in the trash.
6) after reading all the direct inaccurate statements I can only conclude that you are on some really powerful drugs :)

But do you have a big package below .. As women love that.. So does panda bear lol

ItsMyLife

« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2015, 08:20:43 PM »

But do you have a big package below .. As women love that.. So does panda bear lol

I prefer small packages:)
They are so cute. (Too bad I am not small.. Haha! Im large...)
Panda, will you kiss me

Anyway panda that is a good question. Since FP is so arrogant, if he has a big package he would have said it. So I guess he has a small weeny...?

PANDA:BEAR..

« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2015, 08:21:55 PM »

Yes I will ... Panda xxx

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2015, 08:28:35 PM »

I pmed you lol I cant say that on the forum. besides no one will believe me anyway. :)

unfortunately panda im not into bestiality. so panda is gonna be a lonely panda bear :)
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

sadboy

« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2015, 10:49:02 PM »

I pmed you lol I cant say that on the forum. besides no one will believe me anyway. :)

unfortunately panda im not into bestiality. so panda is gonna be a lonely panda bear :)

FP, are you bisexual? You do realise this PandaBear guy is a guy right?   ;D

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2015, 10:58:15 PM »

what.......... panda said ..........women............ what?

itsmylife called her a women....

you lyre!

from itsmylife to panda
Oh wait, you're a girl? lol - I don't take kindly to (blatantly) heightist women  :o

well it appears there is a comment under that which I missed :(
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2015, 12:10:47 AM »

I hope you are right. Cause the statistics say otherwise.
No they are not, there are different studies that show that the ideal height is 185-190, I read it mainly on german websites thouhgt, so  quoting it would pointless.
Itsmylife, please let go off these supid and unnecessary arguments about the ideal height, you seem a little obsessed about proofing it :P

endomorphisme

« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2015, 12:16:31 AM »

seriously, i cannot believe itsmylife will be a doctor, i pity his futur patients

NewHeights

« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2015, 12:22:54 AM »

No they are not, there are different studies that show that the ideal height is 185-190, I read it mainly on german websites thouhgt, so  quoting it would pointless.
Itsmylife, please let go off these supid and unnecessary arguments about the ideal height, you seem a little obsessed about proofing it :P

I actually agree with ItsMyLife on the ideal height argument. I found a study that polled college girls on the preferred height in a man and it was averaged to 5' 11.3".

Also, there was another study that found out the average women prefers a man to be 8 inches taller than her. The average woman in the US is 5' 4", so this would indicate that a 6' man has the largest dating pool.

Where being 6' may not be ideal is in certain sports where more height is preferred.
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

Alittletooshort

« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2015, 12:50:04 AM »

I googeld it in german and the first thing that appeared was a short article in the mens health magazine that said the ideal height is 185 so every study says something differenty.
For anyone who can read german to guarantee that it´s really in this short article
http://www.menshealth.de/fitness/sixpack-workouts/idealmass-beim-mann.19691.htm

Sean Connery

• Newbi
« Reply #107 on: March 16, 2015, 01:20:42 AM »

Gotta chuckle at the 5'10 and 5'11 guys trying to convince everybody else that they're short guys.
I'm not drunk! I'm Scottish!

ForcedPuberty

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #109 on: March 16, 2015, 10:33:43 AM »

I googeled it in german and the first thing that appeared was a short article in the mens health magazine that said the ideal height is 185 so every study says something differenty.
For anyone who can read german to guarantee that it´s really in this short article
http://www.menshealth.de/fitness/sixpack-workouts/idealmass-beim-mann.19691.htm
My mobilephone fks the quote function up I always end up quoting myself  ???
Sorry :P
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 12:00:58 PM by Alittletooshort »

YellowSpike

« Reply #110 on: March 16, 2015, 01:20:14 PM »

Gotta chuckle at the 5'10 and 5'11 guys trying to convince everybody else that they're short guys.

I said it a few days ago...6ft is the new 5'8".

sadboy

« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2015, 02:04:19 PM »

I said it a few days ago...6ft is the new 5'8".

YellowSpike,

You lengthened 6 cms am I right?

YellowSpike

« Reply #112 on: March 16, 2015, 02:16:34 PM »

YellowSpike,

You lengthened 6 cms am I right?

I lengthened around 7cm, give or take a mm or so.

sadboy

« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2015, 02:20:19 PM »

I lengthened around 7cm, give or take a mm or so.

Thank you for answering. Do you look proportional to yourself when you look at the mirror?

YellowSpike

« Reply #114 on: March 16, 2015, 02:39:01 PM »

My femurs look a tiny bit long when looking in the mirror (pulling my shorts up, so basically nked), but it's because they're thin at the moment. I'm not concerned about this one bit.

programdude

« Reply #115 on: March 16, 2015, 05:49:06 PM »

Once your femurs get thick again you will look totally normal with 7 CM of lengthening
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

w1988

« Reply #116 on: March 16, 2015, 07:22:21 PM »

1) I have an 8 pack

HUH?
When I said OP I meant original poster (danscharf) not you.
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

YellowSpike

« Reply #117 on: March 16, 2015, 07:41:22 PM »

Once your femurs get thick again you will look totally normal with 7 CM of lengthening

Yeah bro, I am not concerned about this one bit! They just appear super long because I lost like 75% of my muscle mass from LL. No sweat, I'll fix this in time.

myloginacc

« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2018, 02:16:41 PM »

Ignoring the common lunacy of some of the arguments that tend to happen here, it is a shame doctors (mainly orthopedists and orthopedic surgeons) decide not to engage posters in these forums (unless it is to promote themselves).

By the way, I also include doctors who are against cosmetic limb lengthening in this. If that is the official position of orthopedic societies of North America (i.e. being against performing LL for cosmetic reasons), shouldn't you be making posts here, if you're reading this post right now?
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Sanity

« Reply #119 on: December 01, 2018, 05:05:22 AM »

we are doing far more dangerous things than cll. besides you didnt lay down any science backed facts. yes the sliced bones are a problem but once they heal and calcify its all good. the soft tissue can give problems but with time it adapts.

stop talking nonsense. sports junkies break bones all over their bodies and then return to doing wat they were. cll is the same thing just the bone is stretched out. yes it can paralyze a person but that is a rare occurrence.

plz don comment without scientifically backing up ur claims coz it sounds stupid.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

edwardv6

« Reply #120 on: December 01, 2018, 07:19:38 AM »

we are doing far more dangerous things than cll. besides you didnt lay down any science backed facts. yes the sliced bones are a problem but once they heal and calcify its all good. the soft tissue can give problems but with time it adapts.

stop talking nonsense. sports junkies break bones all over their bodies and then return to doing wat they were. cll is the same thing just the bone is stretched out. yes it can paralyze a person but that is a rare occurrence.

plz don comment without scientifically backing up ur claims coz it sounds stupid.
TIL doing dangerous things makes it ok to do more dangerous things.
banned for flaming/hostility

myloginacc

« Reply #121 on: December 01, 2018, 01:42:06 PM »

That's not true at all. Look at soccer players. One terrible lesion and they're never the same again, even with a year of the best PT the world can afford.

The bones do heal well (in most cases), but I believe all soft tissue and biomechanic problems to be understated here.

Edit: Added in "in most cases."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 02:15:36 PM by myloginacc »
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Sanity

« Reply #122 on: December 01, 2018, 05:24:14 PM »

TIL doing dangerous things makes it ok to do more dangerous things.
no. it depends how much u want it.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up