Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do you think of these mock ups  (Read 4082 times)

Wazzup

What do you think of these mock ups
« on: August 22, 2014, 12:41:17 AM »

hello you all :) what do you think of my mock-ups.  My height is 1,65m and my arm span is 1,71m, when it comes to sitting height it's 88cm (but i have no but yet, which might add some extra cm) ;D

Which one of the 3 mock ups is the best 1??? If i could only do 1 operation-> femurs or tibia(5 or 6,5cm)??

In my opinion tibia might look better (when nude) but femurs seems more natural.  In addiction, I guess walking with +6,5tibia plus 3-5cm shoes will be too hard and even a bit akward, same when sitting next to someone with an extra 9 cm tibia.  On the other hand shoes will make femurs look normal.  So what do u think?? ::)

https://unsee.cc/puremoti/

Wannabegiant

Re: What do you think of these mock ups
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 12:47:57 AM »

I think the 6.5 femur mockup looks the best, the tibia mockup makes the tibia seem longer than the femur which doesnt look natural (maybe the average person wouldnt notice though)

Your torso look a bit short in the tibia+femur mockup, but your long arms make it seem like you could pull it off reasonably well.

Actually on second thought im twisted about the tibia and the femur mockup, im not sure which one would be better tbh..

Now i think i understand, in the femur mockup, you made the shorts longer as well, if you kept the shorts the same length, i think it would look more natural/better compared to the tibia mockup.

kunta kinte

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 12:50:11 AM »

Hey, don't worry about it. your proportions look great, you look natural in every picture even the 5+5cm one.
IMO higher knees look better, so i would say go for the tibs!

Sweden

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 01:10:15 AM »

You look 180+ tall.

The third pic is the best.
Not sure what you did to them all.

Last picture is the worse.

If you only want to do this once(who really WANT to do this?) then go for tibias. Maximum 6-6,5cm.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 01:32:58 AM »

Sweden and I may sound hypocritical, but seriously contemplate this decision. It's no where near a one and done affair. Expect the recovery to take years and say goodbye to all sports. Make sure you find an established doc as well.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

Sweden

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 01:59:54 AM »

Sweden and I may sound hypocritical, but seriously contemplate this decision. It's no where near a one and done affair. Expect the recovery to take years and say goodbye to all sports. Make sure you find an established doc as well.

Please explain yourself. I didn't get any of it.

I do sports, serious sports. I train with the best and I'm on my way to get back in to competition again.
I've started doing boxing again. I run. I go for 3 hour cycling. Sometimes even gymnastics.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 02:08:08 AM »

Sweden at what rate do you feel you recover these days, is it significant and how often? (like every week or two you notice being stronger, faster or more agile)

Also, im sure you would be significantly more recovered already if you stood and walked more during lengthening phase, also without x-legs it would probably be easier to box and kick. Your kicks would be faster and nimbler without the rods inside the bones i think as well.

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 04:10:54 AM »

I was referring to your asking who would want to get this done. It wasn't an insult or anything. You can do all those things, but as you've stated here many times, you'll never do them to the same extent you did pre-LL.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

Sweden

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 06:20:18 AM »

Sorry, I didn't get it.

Well, right now I just finished 2 hours biking in a extreme tempo. It felt good. Only my poor stamina prevents me from keeping up with the pros but I can tell it's getting the.
I'm on my way to the gym now where I'll destroy myself for 2-3 hours.

I can tell of a difference once a month I think now. Maybe longer in between sometimes. Last time my ankles felt really bad was when I was in Ukraine.

I think my x-legs have improved a little. I could be imagining though.

If I would have stood up every day I would probably not have such a severe ballerina, correct.

It is easy to box, no problems. I'm just not a dancer in the ring......

The rods barely weighs anything(titanium) and muscles adapt to it so it has nothing to do with the rods in my legs for sure. My calfs are still massive. Even my PT said they looked way too large.
Just need to build up my thighs again so my muscles will be more proportional ;)

-----------

Nobody will go unaffected from this. Nobody.
You minimize the risks if you're young, do ~4cm, no IMnail and exercise a lot.

I plan on to be at 80% before next summer. Hopefully more.
I'm training 2 times a day and I feel MUCH better and happier :)

Gotta go, gym time.

Wazzup

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 10:54:29 AM »

You look 180+ tall.

The third pic is the best.
Not sure what you did to them all.

Last picture is the worse.

If you only want to do this once(who really WANT to do this?) then go for tibias. Maximum 6-6,5cm.
I forgot to say that 1picture is me normal, 2 with +6,5cm tibia, 3 with 6,5cm femur and the last one 5cm tibia and 5cm femur.

You said that the third looks better, but advise me to do tibias? I know tibia might look better when nude (but i guess my femur are quite short and it would make tibia almost bigger than femurs), but as i said before with 3-5cm shoes it might be akward to walk.

I guess i will make some x ray measurments and do some maths 

Wazzup

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 11:07:32 AM »

ok so here are the mock ups again. now with: 1 -> +6,5femur / 2 -> +6,5tibia / 3 -> +5tibia +5femur

Now i didn't increase the shorts, so what do you think.

https://unsee.cc/purameso/

i guess i must vote for femurs, because with +3-5cm shoes tibia would be hard to walk with i guess

Wannabegiant

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2014, 11:17:37 AM »

ok so here are the mock ups again. now with: 1 -> +6,5femur / 2 -> +6,5tibia / 3 -> +5tibia +5femur

Now i didn't increase the shorts, so what do you think.

https://unsee.cc/purameso/

i guess i must vote for femurs, because with +3-5cm shoes tibia would be hard to walk with i guess

Yeah now with the femur mockup, as the shorts arent longer, it looks the most natural by far. I think femurs would be the best choice definitely in terms of aesthetics. btw how tall are you? do you really need 2 surgeries?

Wazzup

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 11:29:31 AM »

Yeah now with the femur mockup, as the shorts arent longer, it looks the most natural by far. I think femurs would be the best choice definitely in terms of aesthetics. btw how tall are you? do you really need 2 surgeries?
Well i'm 8-9cm taller than my father which is already a victory, but i'm only 1,65m at night and 1,66m in the morning. So i don't know... at least 1 cirurgy i want to do, then it is whait to see

I guess I will make an appointment with a local doctor, in order to get the x-ray and some advises. Then in 3 years time (after college) I hope to do my leg lengthening probably with Dr. Guichet :)

Do you know what is the name of the doctors that deal with bones and proportions? thank you
Pages: [1]   Go Up