Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Passinga psych evaluation?  (Read 851 times)

cole slaws

• 5'4 to 5'9; ex girl.
Passinga psych evaluation?
« on: February 10, 2017, 12:43:03 PM »

The doctor I go to (dr singh from singapore) needs a psych evaluation. I am 5'4 but avg male height is 5'7 here. Im shooting for 5'10, 8cm in both segments but will settle with 5'7. Trouble is Im afraid Ill fail my psych evaluation.

Should I mention that Im a transman or can I keep it hidden during and after the consultation because I think mentioning Im trans will make me not pass the evaluation.
Note:I have done upper surgery and changed gender on IC but not planning on lower surgery due to the huge gaping forearm scar.
Apollo Justice is my spirit animal.

Jack1066

Re: Passinga psych evaluation?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 01:33:39 PM »

Actually I think mentioning you're trans will help a lot. It gives you a very good reason to do LL that isn't just cosmetic- you're overcoming your body dysphoria and trying to complete your transition from f to m.

I think 8 cm on two segments is a lot, dangerous and probably an unrealistic expectation. 5'7 isn't perfect but if it's the average where you're from that's good. Maybe you could get to 5'8 with 5cm in two segments? You may look disproportional, though, if you have a smaller torso or short arms.

cole slaws

• 5'4 to 5'9; ex girl.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 02:12:39 PM »

Fortunately I have long arms and shortish legs. I come from a conservativish  country so the doctor may declare me mentally unfit for surgery. My main concern is that during surgery may the doctor find out about my plumbing and erm... just not do the surgery?

there was a 145cm lady who went up 10cm with LATN method so I assumed that 8cm would be good and dr singh also said 5-8 cm max. I might just do 6cm on femur with ISKD and 5cm on tibia.

Jack1066

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 04:01:52 PM »

Do what the doctor says, it depends on the individual, but it seems like there are a lot more complications after 5 cm. Some other people can inform you on all of this better.

I think longer on femur is OK, I am also planning around 6 cm on my femurs.

Maybe you should go somewhere else for the surgery, where they won't disqualify you for being transgender?

cole slaws

• 5'4 to 5'9; ex girl.
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 04:29:24 PM »

I might try jamal/parihar or pailey... I think they may not ask for psych evaluationm thanks though.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up