Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 6'1 with 6'1wingspan, long torso short legs, pics inside, no body harmony at all  (Read 5492 times)

spark

At 6'1 i dont really feel ok with my bodys proportions and i have a very long torso. My sitting height when i measured it before was 103cm approximately. Along with my long neck i feel more average than tall. Would 2-3 inches of lengthening ever be possible since my wingspan is only 6'1? Wont i look weird after? Sometimes i sit next to guys who are 6'5 and i sit taller than them which is crazy to me. I always noticed in school that i was so much higher in the seat than other kids and i didnt figure it out until later in life. Can someone photoshop me with longer legs or something please?

spark

https://imgur.com/a/BAtL6iw

Pictures with back, front and side view.

Serilium

Prob should see a shrink before you see a surgeon

spark

Prob should see a shrink before you see a surgeon

Already am but it aint really helping. They dont really objectively change my views or convince me that my views arent as absolute as i can make them to be. Its especially boring when their bluepilled normies sprouting brainwashed societal lines to me like "theres more to life than looks" and  . Same old same bs, looks are absolute.

Serilium

Some therapists are sh*t. Hop around and try new ones out. It's like sampling. Some are dogcrap and poop but eventually one will fit and make you realize things you thought were never true in a million years.

Iron_Man

To be honest, it looks like you are showing off your body😂 You look good

TruthBomber

Have you decided which doc you will go with?

spark

I havent worked out in months and i dont eat food idk what ur talking about. Shorter legs really are killing me

spark

Have you decided which doc you will go with?

Im focusing on making money first, i want to have an abundance of good options if im doing this for real. Theres some good ones in Greece where live as far as i know.

Iron_Man

I havent worked out in months and i dont eat food idk what ur talking about. Shorter legs really are killing me

I meant that you look like a normal guy (not fat, not skinny and above average). The short legs in the photo probably make you look shorter visually than you really are.  But I am sure that in the right clothes you will look better and taller.  Even among male models, there are men with short legs.  They just wear high-rise pants.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

his chest is a bit small. but his legs are kinda short compared to his torso. looks a bit off

Kal el

Whats ur crotch to floor distance(true inseam length)....and have u ever found anyone even taller than you while seated especially any girl?

Body Builder

Workout and try your best to have wider shoulders and back.
Then your torso would look shorter but wider and bigger so you'll be more symmetrical.
You could do a lot to improve your body. LL is not one of these.

spark

his chest is a bit small. but his legs are kinda short compared to his torso. looks a bit off

replied to wrong person, chest naturally small and ye it does look off especially from side view

spark

I meant that you look like a normal guy (not fat, not skinny and above average). The short legs in the photo probably make you look shorter visually than you really are.  But I am sure that in the right clothes you will look better and taller.  Even among male models, there are men with short legs.  They just wear high-rise pants.

i think thats just cope. Longer legged people still do all that you mentioned and look better.

spark

Whats ur crotch to floor distance(true inseam length)....and have u ever found anyone even taller than you while seated especially any girl?

79cms, my p***s is on the bigger side but even if it was smaller then around 79-81cms. Is there a chart anywhere?

I dont think i see girls taller than me when i sit but guys yeah ofcourse, but its rare. I notice it especially in a plane where i sit so much higher than literally almost everyone. If i sit trully correctly im taller than what you would expect a 6'1 guy to be while sitting.

spark

Workout and try your best to have wider shoulders and back.
Then your torso would look shorter but wider and bigger so you'll be more symmetrical.
You could do a lot to improve your body. LL is not one of these.

https://imgur.com/a/qtaS3KO

I do have widish shoulders im almost anorexic status in the first pics for whats my natural state when im actually eating food. Again working out i think its cope, my longer legged counterpart that worked out the same amount as me looks better 10  out of 10 times.

billsmafia

u look good bruv. objectively. as others say should see therapist first. congrats on good genes. srs.

spark

u look good bruv. objectively. as others say should see therapist first. congrats on good genes. srs.

Thnx i suppose. My inseam height from right under crotch to floor is only 80cms. Isnt that crazy abnormal?

Dr3am3r

• Visitor

nope, pretty normal actually.

spark

nope, pretty normal actually.

hmm from what ive seen thats a bit short or a lot short. i saw guys with 90+ of this values shorter than me.

Worzezterlire

I wouldn’t lengthen unless you’re doing at least 5cm, and I personally think an ape index of -5cm or worse to look extremely bad, especially since you derive a lot of it in your shoulders and not arm length.  You’d look pretty bad at any level of lengthening and you’re already tall.  It’s a really easy “no” from me.

spark

I wouldn’t lengthen unless you’re doing at least 5cm, and I personally think an ape index of -5cm or worse to look extremely bad, especially since you derive a lot of it in your shoulders and not arm length.  You’d look pretty bad at any level of lengthening and you’re already tall.  It’s a really easy “no” from me.

damn that sucks to hear.

If im gonna have an ape index of -2.0" though that doesnt seem to bad to me considering all these basketball players have around the same index but ofcourse are taller and they still look human.

Players                             Height in Shoes                 Wingspan          Ape Index
Kelly Olynyk                             7' 0"                             6' 10"               -2.0"
Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk                6' 8"                             6' 5"                 -3.0"
Frank Kaminsky                        7' 1"                             6' 11"               -2.0"
Mason Plumlee                          7' 0"                            6' 11"                -1.0"
Jon Scheyer                              6' 6"                             6' 3"                 -3.0"
JJ Redck                                  6' 5"                             6' 3"                 -2.0"
Martynas Andriuškevičius          7' 3"                              6' 11"               -4.0"
Yao Ming                                  7' 6"                             7' 5"                 -1.0"
Antonis Fotsis                           6' 10"                            6' 8.5"             -1.5"
Dan Langhi                               6' 10"                           6' 8"                -2.0"
Kevin Willis                               7' 0"                             6' 10"              -2.0"
Cody Zeller                               7' 0"                             6' 11"              -1.0"

spark

This guy has an ape index of          -3"            is 6ft6 tall             and wingspan 6ft3

https://imgur.com/a/VKktqnn

Worzezterlire

This guy has an ape index of          -3"            is 6ft6 tall             and wingspan 6ft3

https://imgur.com/a/VKktqnn

He also has really narrow shoulders, you have broad shoulders.  Wingspan doesn’t into account the breadth of the shoulders, so someone with a -3 index and shoulders 1-2 inches narrower than someone else with -3 and broad shoulders could look super normal.  Going beyond -2 ape index only really looks good IMO on some basketball players because they all seem to have lanky (read: small for size) shoulders.  Someone like Henry Cavill probably has -1 or -2 and he barely looks normal because it’s all in the shoulders.

I don’t get it man, you’ve built up a great body and you’re gonna atrophy it to go from 96th to 99th percentile height?  Just wear insoles lol,  I wear them to be 5’11 and I feel taller than 80-90% of people around me.  If you were 5’10 or something I would say go for it but you’re already at the height of most James Bond actors

spark

He also has really narrow shoulders, you have broad shoulders.  Wingspan doesn’t into account the breadth of the shoulders, so someone with a -3 index and shoulders 1-2 inches narrower than someone else with -3 and broad shoulders could look super normal.  Going beyond -2 ape index only really looks good IMO on some basketball players because they all seem to have lanky (read: small for size) shoulders.  Someone like Henry Cavill probably has -1 or -2 and he barely looks normal because it’s all in the shoulders.

I don’t get it man, you’ve built up a great body and you’re gonna atrophy it to go from 96th to 99th percentile height?  Just wear insoles lol,  I wear them to be 5’11 and I feel taller than 80-90% of people around me.  If you were 5’10 or something I would say go for it but you’re already at the height of most James Bond actors

i see your point, then arm lengthening too since its way easier and safer. Personally i dont like insoles, infact i dont like athletic shoes that have a 1 inch sole. I want to feel that anything related to my height comes from me and only me, cause if i wear insoles and go to 6ft3 and stand next to a guy whos 6ft3, inside il know hes taller and im frauding. I hate frauding my self.

Thorfinnn

i see your point, then arm lengthening too since its way easier and safer. Personally i dont like insoles, infact i dont like athletic shoes that have a 1 inch sole. I want to feel that anything related to my height comes from me and only me, cause if i wear insoles and go to 6ft3 and stand next to a guy whos 6ft3, inside il know hes taller and im frauding. I hate frauding my self.

Are you saying you want LL and arm lengthening. I don’t recommend doing both LL and arm lengthening.

spark

Are you saying you want LL and arm lengthening. I don’t recommend doing both LL and arm lengthening.

maybe one day. Probs only legs but will see.

Kal el

Btw do u really fit in a car with 103 sitting height.

spark

Btw do u really fit in a car with 103 sitting height.

Yeah but its weird, if i try and have perfect posture, shoulders back and neck back and forward i sit so high i feel weird, like a fake feeling of superiority in a sense but then my legs are normal sizedish and i get out of the car and im shorter than i look id be. I remember one time i was driving and next to me was a friends of mine whos 5ft9 and we both tried to have perfect posture as a joke and i sat so much higher than him we both burst into laughter, for context he has a short torso and long legs relative to his height.

a

• 5'9

Lol I'm 5'9 and even I sometimes can't fit in a car (not trash ones, really wide and comfortable cars.)
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up