Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 6'1 with 6'1wingspan, long torso short legs, pics inside, no body harmony at all  (Read 5494 times)

spark

Lol I'm 5'9 and even I sometimes can't fit in a car (not trash ones, really wide and comfortable cars.)

Are you fat?

vegeta24

You don’t have the shoulder width. Your frame is already small for your height I can tell by the first picture.

a

• 5'9

No, I'm 5'9 and 65 kg. My ass has no fat. Only muscle.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

a

• 5'9

HobbitMan,

"Starting height: 175
Current Height: 176.5"

Have you been stretching, is that how you've gotten the extra cm?

Regards

Worzezterlire

HobbitMan,

"Starting height: 175
Current Height: 176.5"

Have you been stretching, is that how you've gotten the extra cm?

Regards

I’m 15+mm into lengthening lol

a

• 5'9

My bad lol. Cheers.

spark

You don’t have the shoulder width. Your frame is already small for your height I can tell by the first picture.

Hmm yeah i think its a bit small too, weirdly i get complimented on my wideness a lot, might be cause of the small waist though and im pushing my shoulders back in the second picture.

https://imgur.com/a/VtGB4y6

Ive been measured by a doctor and measured again with gym bros and my shoulder width always comes back at 47cm which i think is average.

But im pretty sure theres taller guys with way narrower shoulders like i see it irl with guys at 5ft5 with insane shoulder width etc

6CMFemurs

This thread is literally madness.

spark

spark

Worzezterlire

why*

It’s because you’re over a standard deviation over average height and claim to have height neurosis, when all the symptoms you’ve shown are body dysmorphia and BDD that have nothing to do with height.  You talk almost entirely about dimensions other than your actual height and you haven’t mentioned a consultation with a surgeon despite a weeks-old thread.  Most surgeons would setup a virtual consultation with you with at most a 1 week turnaround.

If you’re serious about this, go consult with a surgeon and talk these proportions issues out with them.  It’s very cheap compared to the actual procedure, usually a few hundred dollars.

I think people will take you more seriously once you’ve at least consulted with a surgeon.

Thorfinnn

It’s because you’re over a standard deviation over average height and claim to have height neurosis, when all the symptoms you’ve shown are body dysmorphia and BDD that have nothing to do with height.  You talk almost entirely about dimensions other than your actual height and you haven’t mentioned a consultation with a surgeon despite a weeks-old thread.  Most surgeons would setup a virtual consultation with you with at most a 1 week turnaround.

If you’re serious about this, go consult with a surgeon and talk these proportions issues out with them.  It’s very cheap compared to the actual procedure, usually a few hundred dollars.

I think people will take you more seriously once you’ve at least consulted with a surgeon.

Yeah I don’t think going for this surgery just because you think you are not proportional at a height like 6’1 makes sense. But whatever it’s your body your decision.  All of us here dream to be 6’1

TouchTheSkies

why*

Please be grateful for being over six foot. I see that you're talking about it from a proportions point of view and not a height neurotic perspective. I'm doing the surgery to become your height and trust me I wouldn't do it if i were 6'1 already. Simple solution, wear your trousers higher up. Save yourself 50-100k. But ultimately do what you want...
Age - 19
Target - 6-8 cm internal
Waiting for Stryde return..

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

6'1 is still short in western europe. go for 6'5 you will be alpha  8)

TouchTheSkies

In what universe is 6’1 short?
Age - 19
Target - 6-8 cm internal

Thorfinnn

In what universe is 6’1 short?

They are being sarcastic 6’1 is not a short height In most countries it’s a tall height

Worzezterlire

They are being sarcastic 6’1 is not a short height In most countries it’s a tall height

In all countries.  Even in the Netherlands you will be taller than 60-70% of native men in the youngest generation.  You’ll be taller than 80% of people in the cities with internationals.

The only place it’s not tall is like 50 square kilometers in the dinaric alps where people grow to 6’1” on average.  These are low population regions surrounded by cities with people with an average of 5’10 height.  There’s also the Dinka tribe in South Sudan (famously represented by Manute Bol) who have a large number of very tall individuals.  Excluding these two extreme examples that represent less than 0.01% of the world population, 6’1” is tall everywhere.

I feel guilty for taking the troll’s bait, but it’s important to reinforce that 6’1” is a VERY good height.

Thorfinnn

In all countries.  Even in the Netherlands you will be taller than 60-70% of native men in the youngest generation.  You’ll be taller than 80% of people in the cities with internationals.

The only place it’s not tall is like 50 square kilometers in the dinaric alps where people grow to 6’1” on average.  These are low population regions surrounded by cities with people with an average of 5’10 height.  There’s also the Dinka tribe in South Sudan (famously represented by Manute Bol) who have a large number of very tall individuals.  Excluding these two extreme examples that represent less than 0.01% of the world population, 6’1” is tall everywhere.

I feel guilty for taking the troll’s bait, but it’s important to reinforce that 6’1” is a VERY good height.

Yes 6’1 is a very good height. It’s a goal height for me

TouchTheSkies

Yes 6’1 is a very good height. It’s a goal height for me

6’2 for me would be a dream
Age - 19
Target - 6-8 cm internal

Thorfinnn

6’2 for me would be a dream

What’s your starting height 6’2 would be too much for me so I will settle for 6’1

spark

I dont understand why ur going on for semantics. Im not ok with my proportions for my height thats it, so take it as you want but id like to be taller, also why would i pay hundreds of dollars for a consultation when i can get opinion hopefully objective from normal people, surgeons more often than not are not objective for   and have their egos involved when you talk to them instead of being a non judgemental book of information. I dont care about your subjective opinion doctor im paying you for the knowledge you know. Ive already talked to some surgeons and they told anthropometric proportions vary greatly...so fking what like why am i supposed to just accept that. Besides 6ft1 is far from the ideal height for a man.

spark

Yeah I don’t think going for this surgery just because you think you are not proportional at a height like 6’1 makes sense. But whatever it’s your body your decision.  All of us here dream to be 6’1

I would take 5ft7 with amazing proportions over 5ft9 extremely long torso and small limbs any day. But at the end of the day its subjective

spark

Please be grateful for being over six foot. I see that you're talking about it from a proportions point of view and not a height neurotic perspective. I'm doing the surgery to become your height and trust me I wouldn't do it if i were 6'1 already. Simple solution, wear your trousers higher up. Save yourself 50-100k. But ultimately do what you want...

I am grateful, but what does that mean you shouldnt improve if you can? Why do supermodels wear makeup when already their facial proportions and bone mass is incredible? Are they not grateful for what they have? Or they realize thats humans are in a competition with one another and the greater you look the better no matter what.

spark

Pretty sure its average but i agree 6ft5 perfect height

TouchTheSkies

What’s your starting height 6’2 would be too much for me so I will settle for 6’1

I’m between 5’10.5 and 5’11 but my close friends are all over 6 foot. For me even just 6 foot would make me happy I just want to be free of neurosis tbh
Age - 19
Target - 6-8 cm internal

TouchTheSkies

I am grateful, but what does that mean you shouldnt improve if you can? Why do supermodels wear makeup when already their facial proportions and bone mass is incredible? Are they not grateful for what they have? Or they realize thats humans are in a competition with one another and the greater you look the better no matter what.

But bro makeup is different to surgery and months of pain and therapy.
Age - 19
Target - 6-8 cm internal

shaddygizmo

• Visitor

You spend way too much on Instagram
Your morphology is tapered towards wrestling, swimming and lifting. You can literally body any person smaller than you with your proportions. In terms of pound for pound strength and lifting weights, your body is a god send. Stop being so dumb bro. A 6'1 person with the same torso length as a 5'5 person would have just as much the same potential upper body strength. Having longer legs makes you a better runner

Just lift, Being a long torso tall dude is the place to be

Thorfinnn

I dont understand why ur going on for semantics. Im not ok with my proportions for my height thats it, so take it as you want but id like to be taller, also why would i pay hundreds of dollars for a consultation when i can get opinion hopefully objective from normal people, surgeons more often than not are not objective for   and have their egos involved when you talk to them instead of being a non judgemental book of information. I dont care about your subjective opinion doctor im paying you for the knowledge you know. Ive already talked to some surgeons and they told anthropometric proportions vary greatly...so fking what like why am i supposed to just accept that. Besides 6ft1 is far from the ideal height for a man.

If 6’1 is “far from ideal height for a man” Then what is the ideal height for a man?

5ft5

Long torso doesn't look bad. It's something that does get noticed but not in a bad way. My roommate has proportions similar to yours, he's around (176 -178cm) and he did some good work on his shoulders and back. He's never had problems with dating even in a conservative region like South Asia. Of course, he does talk about his proportions sometimes because he was into sports but that's just about it. Take a look at Chris Hemsworth and his related google searches. There's stuff like "chris hemsworth long torso" etc.  It's like a fetish. You could always work on broader shoulders.

Another way to think about your proportions now is that IF you get CLL, your proportions would definitely look better with longer legs.

shaddygizmo

• Visitor

Long torso doesn't look bad. It's something that does get noticed but not in a bad way. My roommate has proportions similar to yours, he's around (176 -178cm) and he did some good work on his shoulders and back. He's never had problems with dating even in a conservative region like South Asia. Of course, he does talk about his proportions sometimes because he was into sports but that's just about it. Take a look at Chris Hemsworth and his related google searches. There's stuff like "chris hemsworth long torso" etc.  It's like a fetish. You could always work on broader shoulders.

Another way to think about your proportions now is that IF you get CLL, your proportions would definitely look better with longer legs.

After looking carefully at his pics, he doesn't have an extremely long torso. Spark seems to be Caucasian, which means on average - the average white male have average sized torsos and long femurs. He doesn't have short legs, he has short tibias. Asians (Mongoloids) have long torsos with 1:1 leg ratios on average (Good for swimming and lifting see Michael Phelps) and Black males usually have long legs/wingspans with shorter torsos and very long tibias.

These are averages, you will find all of these variations between all groups of people, including long torsos and wingspans with short legs. (Good for climbing)

If you do CLL, do your tibias.

Red is 1/2
Green is bottom of Kneecap

https://imgur.com/a/LcVkKUr

spark

But bro makeup is different to surgery and months of pain and therapy.

you completely missed the point. We do thing to look better, pain is temporary beauty is forever. And by beauty i mean facial ratios and body ratios. No amount of surgeries will ever make Emma Radunak unnatractive ever, and with the same logic no amount of surgeries will make other female tennis players as attractive as Emma ever no matter what forever.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up