Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 6'1 with 6'1wingspan, long torso short legs, pics inside, no body harmony at all  (Read 5493 times)

spark

You spend way too much on Instagram
Your morphology is tapered towards wrestling, swimming and lifting. You can literally body any person smaller than you with your proportions. In terms of pound for pound strength and lifting weights, your body is a god send. Stop being so dumb bro. A 6'1 person with the same torso length as a 5'5 person would have just as much the same potential upper body strength. Having longer legs makes you a better runner

Just lift, Being a long torso tall dude is the place to be

theres negatives and positives for both long legged short torso and tall torso short legged bodies. Athletisism is cope,what matters is looking good and being aesthetic. Lets say we have a 6ft4 bald indian guy with my proportions and a long midface and recessed jaws, sure he can be athletic and dominate other men in wrestling but who the fk cares about that. No amount of women or people in general will want to associate themselves with that person simply because he has an unnappealing face. Doesnt matter how much he can deadlift or squat, he will never change his facial proportions.

spark

If 6’1 is “far from ideal height for a man” Then what is the ideal height for a man?

Starting at 6ft3 is and perfect being 6ft4-6ft5 with longer than average legs and long wingspan preferably 6ft7-6ft9

spark

Long torso doesn't look bad. It's something that does get noticed but not in a bad way. My roommate has proportions similar to yours, he's around (176 -178cm) and he did some good work on his shoulders and back. He's never had problems with dating even in a conservative region like South Asia. Of course, he does talk about his proportions sometimes because he was into sports but that's just about it. Take a look at Chris Hemsworth and his related google searches. There's stuff like "chris hemsworth long torso" etc.  It's like a fetish. You could always work on broader shoulders.

Another way to think about your proportions now is that IF you get CLL, your proportions would definitely look better with longer legs.

the only problem is my wingspan is 6ft1 which is the reason im making this thread, if i had 2-3 inches longer ws i wouldnt be here now.

I never asked about dating so strange you bring it up.

https://imgur.com/9uBwYBW

I do have an amazing body if i want to but again, proportions matter more than being muscular.

spark

After looking carefully at his pics, he doesn't have an extremely long torso. Spark seems to be Caucasian, which means on average - the average white male have average sized torsos and long femurs. He doesn't have short legs, he has short tibias. Asians (Mongoloids) have long torsos with 1:1 leg ratios on average (Good for swimming and lifting see Michael Phelps) and Black males usually have long legs/wingspans with shorter torsos and very long tibias.

These are averages, you will find all of these variations between all groups of people, including long torsos and wingspans with short legs. (Good for climbing)

If you do CLL, do your tibias.

Red is 1/2
Green is bottom of Kneecap

https://imgur.com/a/LcVkKUr

Thanx for the analysis, i agree my tibias are shorter compared to the rest of my body but i do think i have a longer torso,when i sit is a confirmation of that cause i sometimes sit higher than men who are 6ft4+

If i do surgery il do 5-6cm max.

5ft5

the only problem is my wingspan is 6ft1 which is the reason im making this thread, if i had 2-3 inches longer ws i wouldnt be here now.

I never asked about dating so strange you bring it up.

https://imgur.com/9uBwYBW

I do have an amazing body if i want to but again, proportions matter more than being muscular.

I get what you're saying but unless the subject is modelling there isn't much of a consideration for proportions amongst people. It's nothing body dysmorphia. If you're really into good proportions like the Vitruvian Man (Da Vinci), I reckon you sit down and take some time digging more into body proportions and then see if CLL/arm lengthening can help you achieve it (if that is what you want).

HeightGain

theres negatives and positives for both long legged short torso and tall torso short legged bodies. Athletisism is cope,what matters is looking good and being aesthetic. Lets say we have a 6ft4 bald indian guy with my proportions and a long midface and recessed jaws, sure he can be athletic and dominate other men in wrestling but who the fk cares about that. No amount of women or people in general will want to associate themselves with that person simply because he has an unnappealing face. Doesnt matter how much he can deadlift or squat, he will never change his facial proportions.

I got to say it sounds like you have a really unhealthy outlook.

Why say a bald Indian guy, as if that is bad thing? Why say about midface? It might surprise you but there are some bald guys, even Indian guys, that are better looking than some white guys!

You didn't mention career or charisma.

6'5 as perfect height? Nobody in real life outside of forums thinks that

spark

I get what you're saying but unless the subject is modelling there isn't much of a consideration for proportions amongst people. It's nothing body dysmorphia. If you're really into good proportions like the Vitruvian Man (Da Vinci), I reckon you sit down and take some time digging more into body proportions and then see if CLL/arm lengthening can help you achieve it (if that is what you want).

"but unless the subject is modelling there isn't much of a consideration for proportions amongst people" this is where your massively wrong, you have no idea just how much proportions affect others people perception of one self especially with how the body harmonizes the face. A long torso short legs female will get treated waaaaay differently than if she had long legs and a short torso. Its especially apparent in women, hence why female models with long legs look astounding.

spark

I got to say it sounds like you have a really unhealthy outlook.

Why say a bald Indian guy, as if that is bad thing? Why say about midface? It might surprise you but there are some bald guys, even Indian guys, that are better looking than some white guys!

You didn't mention career or charisma.

6'5 as perfect height? Nobody in real life outside of forums thinks that
}

wow we really are talking in different worlds right now. Calling my reality unhealthy without justifying why is a shaming tactic to assert frame in the conversation and set the tone of the judger rather than the one being judged. You talk like a woman but ofcourse what else can i expect from a clearly female gynocentrically conditioned male. I suggest you to read "The rational male" by Rollo Tomassi, read it slowly its a hard truth book that will change your life.

"Why say a bald Indian guy, as if that is bad thing?" Because its been proven in studies and researches that indian men are by far the least appealing race of men to women, documented anonymously by real women. Bald? Im not even gonna talk about that, any human on this planet who is bald if they had the chance to take a pill that would permanently regrow all their hair they would 10/10 times. Again proven in studies that balding or bald men are less appealing than their own selfs with hair.

"It might surprise you but there are some bald guys, even Indian guys, that are better looking than some white guys! " The exception doesnt make the rule, did you really think im assuming no indian men are more attractive than white guys? And to speak in your language a bit, why say white men?? whats so healthy about white men that you mention it comparetavely speaking in a higher morality state then indian men?

"You didn't mention career or charisma." LOL

Evidence women are much more superficial and give much more importance to physique than men.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mens-looks-matter-more-than-women-admit-study-shows_us_58ecf563e4b0ca64d91978be
https://www.livescience.com/58607-mens-looks-may-matter-more-than-personality.html

Manipulative, asympathetic, arrogant bullies have higher numbers of sexual partners and have sex more often.

http://www.wdish.com/life/bullies-sex-study

Bullies have more sex and higher self-esteem.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/women-really-dont-go-for-nice-guys-study-indicates/

Women really don’t like nice guys.

http://archive.is/e6p19

Unempathethic, narcissistic criminals are one of women’s first sexual choices.

https://scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/The-Dark-Triad-Personality.pdf

Women find narcissist  s more attractive.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26098378

Bro you are literally living life with your eyes closed. Sometimes i forget just how ignorant the majority of men are toward life, reality and truth.

"6'5 as perfect height? Nobody in real life outside of forums thinks that" Except when we analyze actual human behavior towards men who are 6ft5 tall and take apart their life experience it would vastly show otherwise. Too bored to find evidence or articles for this but TRUST ME you do not want to see how women really behave with 6ft5+men.

Worzezterlire

Well it sounds like your height is bothering you more than I originally thought.  So I apologize for being dismissive earlier.  I think you’ll look great at 6’3” if you do tibias and you should recover well.  I think it’s a shame you’re sacrificing your workout gains for this since you probably will lose them all, but if it will make you feel better I support it.  You can always get them back with hard work.  5cm tibias would be ideal as you mentioned and should look natural.

Do you have any surgeons in mind?  Are you going for internal or externals?

spark

Well it sounds like your height is bothering you more than I originally thought.  So I apologize for being dismissive earlier.  I think you’ll look great at 6’3” if you do tibias and you should recover well.  I think it’s a shame you’re sacrificing your workout gains for this since you probably will lose them all, but if it will make you feel better I support it.  You can always get them back with hard work.  5cm tibias would be ideal as you mentioned and should look natural.

Do you have any surgeons in mind?  Are you going for internal or externals?

Yeah even before getting any opinions i thought tibias is the only possible option for looking natural. Gym gainz mean nothing to me, you can always work out later. Side note though i have a thing called congenital adrenal hyperplasia and genetically high Testosterone even besides my condition which makes me have extremely high T levels for a natural male. Aside from that with solid dieting it takes me 3 months to reach my peak physique no matter where i begin before. Ofcourse things will be different after surgery but people adapt, were hardwired to. And no im focusing on building my businesses currently, i spent way too much time researching social dynamics, human behaviour and morphology in my teens and i think the correct course of action is i should pay someone else who has already done the research for me. A high value human shouldnt waste his time doing something that he can acquire with money, ofcourse i wont just hire the first person i come across il filter them out accordingly. Same way how im paying a lovely Vietnamese lady a good amount of money per week to cook me meals and clean my apartment, best investment i did for my self this year by far. So much more time added to my daily expenditure.

5ft5

"but unless the subject is modelling there isn't much of a consideration for proportions amongst people" this is where your massively wrong, you have no idea just how much proportions affect others people perception of one self especially with how the body harmonizes the face. A long torso short legs female will get treated waaaaay differently than if she had long legs and a short torso. It's especially apparent in women, hence why female models with long legs look astounding.

I agree to some extent that proportions matter when it comes to women in modelling. The main factor is still height.

Elizabeth Turner is 5'10 - 5'11 but one look at her and you'll realize that she's not a ramp walk subject because of the absence of longer legs. That still doesn't take away how beautiful she looks and 9/10 people won't be judging her proportions when they look at her. Everybody else is a model on Instagram these days btw.

5ft5

}

wow we really are talking in different worlds right now. Calling my reality unhealthy without justifying why is a shaming tactic to assert frame in the conversation and set the tone of the judger rather than the one being judged. You talk like a woman but ofcourse what else can i expect from a clearly female gynocentrically conditioned male. I suggest you to read "The rational male" by Rollo Tomassi, read it slowly its a hard truth book that will change your life.

"Why say a bald Indian guy, as if that is bad thing?" Because its been proven in studies and researches that indian men are by far the least appealing race of men to women, documented anonymously by real women. Bald? Im not even gonna talk about that, any human on this planet who is bald if they had the chance to take a pill that would permanently regrow all their hair they would 10/10 times. Again proven in studies that balding or bald men are less appealing than their own selfs with hair.

"It might surprise you but there are some bald guys, even Indian guys, that are better looking than some white guys! " The exception doesnt make the rule, did you really think im assuming no indian men are more attractive than white guys? And to speak in your language a bit, why say white men?? whats so healthy about white men that you mention it comparetavely speaking in a higher morality state then indian men?

Evidence women are much more superficial and give much more importance to physique than men.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mens-looks-matter-more-than-women-admit-study-shows_us_58ecf563e4b0ca64d91978be
https://www.livescience.com/58607-mens-looks-may-matter-more-than-personality.html

Manipulative, asympathetic, arrogant bullies have higher numbers of sxxual partners and have sxx more often.

http://www.wdish.com/life/bullies-sxx-study

Bullies have more sxx and higher self-esteem.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/women-really-dont-go-for-nice-guys-study-indicates/

Unempathethic, narcissistic criminals are one of women’s first sxxual choices.

https://scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/The-Dark-Triad-Personality.pdf

Women find narcissist  s more attractive.

Bro you are literally living life with your eyes closed. Sometimes i forget just how ignorant the majority of men are toward life, reality and truth.

"6'5 as perfect height? Nobody in real life outside of forums thinks that" Except when we analyze actual human behavior towards men who are 6ft5 tall and take apart their life experience it would vastly show otherwise. Too bored to find evidence or articles for this but TRUST ME you do not want to see how women really behave with 6ft5+men.

Just keeping it here.

India is very very diverse and the surverys are very skewed and can never hold true unless they take a lot of things to account. The population here is so high that sample size is very small for such surveys. Forget about diversity inclusion. I'll give you one context. Iceland has around 300,000 - 400,000 native speakers. Odisha, a small lesser populated state in India has 35 million native speakers. Do you see the problem in the sample size? Most of the people that are on media are generally from north/south india. South Indian people have a darker skin tone and North Indian people have lighter skin tone. These are the two types of people you generally see on the television. 80% of Indians immigrating into other countries like the US/EU Canada are from South India because the literacy rate there is very very high. The North East indians are descendents of the mongolian race and hence are have dominant asian features. The country is much more diverse and complicated than you can imagine it to be.

Not arguing the fact that bald tall men are undesirable or ugly. At the end of the day you can be tall and proportional but still ugly and undesirable. Women/men can make considerations for either if they want to. I've seen it all.

Since you're tall you should be able to get more length if needed but hopefully 2' tibia can solve your problems. I agree on the part where you talked amount time vs money tradeoff but your issue is much more than that. Maybe take some time and talk with someone professional who can help decide your proportions? Cheers.

Thorfinnn

Proportions for attractiveness doesn’t really matter that much. For example let’s take 2 6’1 men one of them has legs 3 inches longer than the other 6’1 man, but most girls won’t care about the proportions they will only care that your their preferred height which in this case is 6’1

HeightGain

}

Manipulative, asympathetic, arrogant bullies have higher numbers of sxxual partners and have sxx more often.

http://www.wdish.com/life/bullies-sxx-study

Bullies have more sxx and higher self-esteem.

Unempathethic, narcissistic criminals are one of women’s first sxxual choices.

Women find narcissist  s more attractive.

If you can't defend your position, attack.

Ok, it looks like you have an appreciation that journals exist. Not all journals are equal. If you work, or work in a scientific or medical disciplines you will know that low impact factor journals, like those you have posted, are not factored in when institutions or individuals apply for funding. The reason, because the content and scientific process is so poor that they are meaningless. Please post something from nature, NEJM...

I mentioned white because you're white. I take it from your career comment you don't have one? Is this the source of your hate or why you have looked for support from this toxic online narrative? There must be a reason as it makes no sense and is far removed from reality.

If you are struggling to get women at your height or thinking a few extra inches will help because of proportions or height, it won't. It might make you feel more confident but it won't directly help.

Either your job is not the best or you're other features such as personality or face are the issue, please focus on those at your height as you will get a far better return.

Highest

OP this is one of the rare times I'd ever say that this is all in your head. You are well above average height and have excellent proportions. It is definitely not your body holding you back, if anything if you do LL you will be messing with your tibia/femur ratio and currently matching height/wingspan with no objective benefit.

inchesmatter

You have an incredible body. I'd do anything to have that body. I don't see your legs as short at all.

spark

I agree to some extent that proportions matter when it comes to women in modelling. The main factor is still height.

Elizabeth Turner is 5'10 - 5'11 but one look at her and you'll realize that she's not a ramp walk subject because of the absence of longer legs. That still doesn't take away how beautiful she looks and 9/10 people won't be judging her proportions when they look at her. Everybody else is a model on Instagram these days btw.

Her skeleton is easily 95%+ tier for females, her clavicles, shoulders, long slender bones, infact her legs are on the longish side...

"9/10 people won't be judging her proportions when they look at her" Literally every single human animal you have ever met or interacted with has subconciously made a decision about your proportions and the entirity of your body and face, your friends,your family even your mom. Everyone. If people proactively comment when someone like Shaq walks by them then the unintentional not commenting of you or simply put unreactive ignorance is still proof that people judge you. Just because no one is commenting on it doesnt mean no one is making decisions about it. People are hardwired to spent as little physical and mental energy needed to survive and go through their days. Most people do what they have always done when they see other people, they completely and utterly ignore their existense as it takes little to no energy to do so.

Elizabeth Turner is an extremely harmonious looking face and you are being haloed by her face too to think she is stunningly beautiful. She is without a doubt living in an absolutely different level of reality than most people on the planet because of her physical looks, not her personality or anything she has achieved.
If she was left homeless on the streets, people would react to her beauty instantly and would make proactive actions to associate her in their lives as to seem more high status themselves. In no universe would she spent even a day homeless before some beta loser told her to come live with her for the night.

spark

Just keeping it here.

India is very very diverse and the surverys are very skewed and can never hold true unless they take a lot of things to account. The population here is so high that sample size is very small for such surveys. Forget about diversity inclusion. I'll give you one context. Iceland has around 300,000 - 400,000 native speakers. Odisha, a small lesser populated state in India has 35 million native speakers. Do you see the problem in the sample size? Most of the people that are on media are generally from north/south india. South Indian people have a darker skin tone and North Indian people have lighter skin tone. These are the two types of people you generally see on the television. 80% of Indians immigrating into other countries like the US/EU Canada are from South India because the literacy rate there is very very high. The North East indians are descendents of the mongolian race and hence are have dominant asian features. The country is much more diverse and complicated than you can imagine it to be.

Not arguing the fact that bald tall men are undesirable or ugly. At the end of the day you can be tall and proportional but still ugly and undesirable. Women/men can make considerations for either if they want to. I've seen it all.

Since you're tall you should be able to get more length if needed but hopefully 2' tibia can solve your problems. I agree on the part where you talked amount time vs money tradeoff but your issue is much more than that. Maybe take some time and talk with someone professional who can help decide your proportions? Cheers.

Surveys are not enough to understand humans. YOU EITHER GET IT...OR YOU DONT. Proven in real life objective analysis that indians are seen as less humans by all humans including indians.

I wont say much but il say this. When a white woman goes to india all indian men want to take a picture with her, when an indian woman goes to a whitish country like the UK no amount of people react to her at all. She is simply completely ignored by society, if she disappeared from there no one would even notice. Her physical body doesnt cause reactions to people so people just give her the most basic treatment people know to give, ignore and get out of my life. Thats it.

Skip to 2:00, she is literally being treated like a high status celebrity because of her race, face and height. Even the indian women are looking at her with a gesture like they know she is above the,..in their own country, imagine...

spark

Proportions for attractiveness doesn’t really matter that much. For example let’s take 2 6’1 men one of them has legs 3 inches longer than the other 6’1 man, but most girls won’t care about the proportions they will only care that your their preferred height which in this case is 6’1

Well you showed 0 studies to prove this and you essentially talking out of your opinion, and im too bored to post studies and real life evidence but your wrong. There is a certain skeletical proportion that is 100% more attractive than the deviation from it. Also face matters waaaaaaay more, i didnt say body matters the most in fact its not. The body can only halo the face as good as the face is. If you have very good body proportions and a bad face it means nothing, you are still 0 because 0 times 7.5 is still 0.

spark

If you can't defend your position, attack.

Ok, it looks like you have an appreciation that journals exist. Not all journals are equal. If you work, or work in a scientific or medical disciplines you will know that low impact factor journals, like those you have posted, are not factored in when institutions or individuals apply for funding. The reason, because the content and scientific process is so poor that they are meaningless. Please post something from nature, NEJM...

I mentioned white because you're white. I take it from your career comment you don't have one? Is this the source of your hate or why you have looked for support from this toxic online narrative? There must be a reason as it makes no sense and is far removed from reality.

If you are struggling to get women at your height or thinking a few extra inches will help because of proportions or height, it won't. It might make you feel more confident but it won't directly help.

Either your job is not the best or you're other features such as personality or face are the issue, please focus on those at your height as you will get a far better return.

Defend? stop putting your self in the position of the one judging because it is clearly the other way around.

"I mentioned white because you're white." I am mediterranean not white.

" I take it from your career comment you don't have one?" literally on the verge of becoming a millioaire before the year ends, why do you think i made this post now and not earlier in my life like at 18?

"Is this the source of your hate or why you have looked for support from this toxic online narrative? There must be a reason as it makes no sense and is far removed from reality." I literally have no idea what your talking about, idk if your projecting all these stuff and i simply dont care. Address anything i posted in specifics, dont talk to me like you know me lmao.

"If you are struggling to get women at your height or thinking a few extra inches will help because of proportions or height, it won't. It might make you feel more confident but it won't directly help." Ok i have no idea where your pulling these stuff from, i have never mentioned me in dating or women but il go with it. NO IT WONT, its face first by a large margin, if anyone here thinks height increasing will improve drastically their life it wont. No amount of lenghthening will, your skull size is still the one predetermined by your height, increasing your tibias or femurs wont increase anything else on your skeleton.

spark

OP this is one of the rare times I'd ever say that this is all in your head. You are well above average height and have excellent proportions. It is definitely not your body holding you back, if anything if you do LL you will be messing with your tibia/femur ratio and currently matching height/wingspan with no objective benefit.

Ok let me make this clear, i am not struggling with anything in my life, simply i understand humans and how objective we are. If anything can increase the quality of how people react to you even by 1% you should do it. I do not have excellent proportions, far from it.

"you will be messing with your tibia/femur ratio and currently matching height/wingspan with no objective benefit." This is exactly why im asking for objective opinions, my wingspan is a problem and ratios il talk to a specialist about that, i dont think il be going off balance one bit though like that morron 'Apotheosis' who lengthened 20 cm.

spark

You have an incredible body. I'd do anything to have that body. I don't see your legs as short at all.

They are short compared to the full height of my skeleton. Just because someone body is superior to someone else doesnt mean they shouldnt be objective about it and maximize life quality. If someone is 5ft3 tall and doesnt like their height they shouldnt compare themselves to a midget and tell themeselves they should be grateful for what they have, they should go for it regardless. Comparing your self to lesser fortunate people to make your self appear in a higher value frame is a limiting belief i refuse to abide with.

dexter1930

They are short compared to the full height of my skeleton. Just because someone body is superior to someone else doesnt mean they shouldnt be objective about it and maximize life quality. If someone is 5ft3 tall and doesnt like their height they shouldnt compare themselves to a midget and tell themeselves they should be grateful for what they have, they should go for it regardless. Comparing your self to lesser fortunate people to make your self appear in a higher value frame is a limiting belief i refuse to abide with.
then why the f post this thread for other's opinion, stop moaning and go do it, tbh 6'1 is not out of this world

HeightGain

I think you need to get yourself some Asian friends or visit more of the world. Many Asian women are beautiful. To say that Asian women would be ignored in the UK is foolish and ignorant. Please communicate you views on race to the LL doctors when you see them, see how tolerant they are of these views when you are trying to get surgery from them.

Mediterranean is white caucasian.

Not a millionaire yet? You'll get there soon. Obviously don't know which currency you are referring to though.

You have a lot of hate and exaggerated views. I reiterate, please share these views with LL doctors if you ever go for a consult, they combined with your current height and you will fail the psych test on the spot

5ft5

Surveys are not enough to understand humans. YOU EITHER GET IT...OR YOU DONT. Proven in real life objective analysis that indians are seen as less humans by all humans including indians.

I wont say much but il say this. When a white woman goes to india all indian men want to take a picture with her, when an indian woman goes to a whitish country like the UK no amount of people react to her at all. She is simply completely ignored by society, if she disappeared from there no one would even notice. Her physical body doesnt cause reactions to people so people just give her the most basic treatment people know to give, ignore and get out of my life. Thats it.

Skip to 2:00, she is literally being treated like a high status celebrity because of her race, face and height. Even the indian women are looking at her with a gesture like they know she is above the,..in their own country, imagine...

Ok so now the context has changed to India and Indians  ::). Cool, let me take a look at this.

"indians are seen as less humans by all humans including indians" there IS a lot of division amongst Indians for many different reasons but it's certainly not because of height or being 6'1 and disproportionate.

White people are always celebrated in Asian countries (except Russia) except for the fact India is not subtle about it. Why? 1 reason is overpopulation (think about drawbacks of overpopulation). Even black people stand out when they come to Asian countries.

This thread isn't even about your proportions anymore. I hope you realize that your experience is not the only reality that exists. You may dislike Indians and think they are beneath you which is cool, but not everybody thinks the same way. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but not every Indian is looking for bob and vegene or 6'5 bald unattractive IT specialist to validate your opinions.

5ft5

Her skeleton is easily 95%+ tier for females, her clavicles, shoulders, long slender bones, infact her legs are on the longish side...

"9/10 people won't be judging her proportions when they look at her" Literally every single human animal you have ever met or interacted with has subconciously made a decision about your proportions and the entirity of your body and face, your friends,your family even your mom. Everyone. If people proactively comment when someone like Shaq walks by them then the unintentional not commenting of you or simply put unreactive ignorance is still proof that people judge you. Just because no one is commenting on it doesnt mean no one is making decisions about it. People are hardwired to spent as little physical and mental energy needed to survive and go through their days. Most people do what they have always done when they see other people, they completely and utterly ignore their existense as it takes little to no energy to do so.

Elizabeth Turner is an extremely harmonious looking face and you are being haloed by her face too to think she is stunningly beautiful. She is without a doubt living in an absolutely different level of reality than most people on the planet because of her physical looks, not her personality or anything she has achieved.
If she was left homeless on the streets, people would react to her beauty instantly and would make proactive actions to associate her in their lives as to seem more high status themselves. In no universe would she spent even a day homeless before some beta loser told her to come live with her for the night.

You have contradicting statements everywhere lmao.

Every single person who deviates from the (localized) norm is given attention in a good or bad way.

It's like if somebody judges me because I'm 5'5, they'll judge me because I got CLL and spent thousands of $$ to get to 5'8. People's judgement should be the last thing I, you or anyone else should care about because the judgement never ends. Sheesh. If you cannot be happy with yourself, you will not be happy with anyone or anything else.

Elhemioe

At 6'1 i dont really feel ok with my bodys proportions and i have a very long torso. My sitting height when i measured it before was 103cm approximately. Along with my long neck i feel more average than tall. Would 2-3 inches of lengthening ever be possible since my wingspan is only 6'1? Wont i look weird after? Sometimes i sit next to guys who are 6'5 and i sit taller than them which is crazy to me. I always noticed in school that i was so much higher in the seat than other kids and i didnt figure it out until later in life. Can someone photoshop me with longer legs or something please?

Looks fine to me tbh, if you hadn't mentionned your torso was on the longer side I wouldn't have batted an eye.
Just stop focusing on it.
Current height: 5'8
Goal height : 5'10-6'

spark

then why the f post this thread for other's opinion, stop moaning and go do it, tbh 6'1 is not out of this world

Because clearly people just like me have told me about my wingspan and issues with that. who the fk is moaning if you dont wanna comment dont comment. I have a bigger issue with proportions but also want to be taller anw. 6'1 is a height you wouldnt complain about

spark

I think you need to get yourself some Asian friends or visit more of the world. Many Asian women are beautiful. To say that Asian women would be ignored in the UK is foolish and ignorant. Please communicate you views on race to the LL doctors when you see them, see how tolerant they are of these views when you are trying to get surgery from them.

Mediterranean is white caucasian.

Not a millionaire yet? You'll get there soon. Obviously don't know which currency you are referring to though.

You have a lot of hate and exaggerated views. I reiterate, please share these views with LL doctors if you ever go for a consult, they combined with your current height and you will fail the psych test on the spot

"I think you need to get yourself some Asian friends or visit more of the world. Many Asian women are beautiful. To say that Asian women would be ignored in the UK is foolish and ignorant" I said indian women not asian women, japanese women are not the same as indian women and you wouldve known that if you went to japan and india which i have. Bruh visit more of the world? where the fk do you think i internalized these opinions i have. Pls stop acting like you know who i am its embarassing.

"Please communicate you views on race to the LL doctors when you see them, see how tolerant they are of these views when you are trying to get surgery from them." Why the fk would i do that, doctors are humans not machines, doctors inflitrate their abundance of knowledge with their egos and make subjective decisions on whether they perform surgery or not. Like are you dumb? If you tell a doctor some   about race he clearly wont be objective about it and filter their response of your LL request through that. Also your assuming were thinking of doctors the same exact way. Couldnt be further from the truth, how you view them is clearly not anywhere near close enough to how i view them.

"Mediterranean is white caucasian." Bro i cant even. Let me explain this to you, when an arab looking dark guy gets asked what race he is and he says white most people would think thats crazy, it doesnt matter what you are in the books but rather HOW YOU ACTUALLY LOOK. Just because an albino black guy is black in the books doesnt mean other random black guys in the hood wont gang up on him if he starts saying the n-word. You know why? BECAUSE HE LOOKS WHITE THATS WHY. The Mediterranean race in its external characters is a brown human variety, neither white nor negroid, but pure in its elements, that is to say not a product of the mixture of Whites with Negroes or negroid peoples.

"Not a millionaire yet? You'll get there soon. Obviously don't know which currency you are referring to though." Iranian rial

"You have a lot of hate and exaggerated views. I reiterate, please share these views with LL doctors if you ever go for a consult, they combined with your current height and you will fail the psych test on the spot" Do you really think il go in and tell a doctor anything that would hinder my ability to get surgery. Again we are not the same, stop assuming i think like you, if you proactively want to go to doctors and tell them whatever your thinking go ahead, its your free will to do so.

spark

Ok so now the context has changed to India and Indians  ::). Cool, let me take a look at this.

"indians are seen as less humans by all humans including indians" there IS a lot of division amongst Indians for many different reasons but it's certainly not because of height or being 6'1 and disproportionate.

White people are always celebrated in Asian countries (except Russia) except for the fact India is not subtle about it. Why? 1 reason is overpopulation (think about drawbacks of overpopulation). Even black people stand out when they come to Asian countries.

This thread isn't even about your proportions anymore. I hope you realize that your experience is not the only reality that exists. You may dislike Indians and think they are beneath you which is cool, but not everybody thinks the same way. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but not every Indian is looking for bob and vegene or 6'5 bald unattractive IT specialist to validate your opinions.

"there IS a lot of division amongst Indians for many different reasons but it's certainly not because of height or being 6'1 and disproportionate." I have never said its because of height or proportions. They are treated different because of the FACE, the non existent contrast of their facial characteristics and skull morphology as well as skin color. I am making this point to show the very obvious fact that FACE matters and thus proportions matter as well. Im not gonna go deep in how one correlates to another cause that is way too deep for a forum like this and anw its not the place to talk about this.

"White people are always celebrated in Asian countries (except Russia) except for the fact India is not subtle about it. Why? 1 reason is overpopulation (think about drawbacks of overpopulation). Even black people stand out when they come to Asian countries." You just proved my point, Black people DO stand out when they go to asian countries but in a very very very bad way. And for the record i dont mean they stand out like white people in india or like the specific white model in the video. The amount of attention they receive is most often then not negative and 99 out of 100 times they are simply ignored with a negative outlook rather than interacting with them.

"You may dislike Indians and think they are beneath you which is cool, but not everybody thinks the same way." what? when did i say i personally dislike indians. I couldnt give less of a fk about races. I analyze human behaviour which i have proven in this same threat. And if not everybody thinks the same way i do then prove me otherwise. Show me examples where people are treating every single person in a social situation exactly the same, and not reacting differently based on height, face, race and frame. Have you literally ever been with a woman and she pulled out her tinder profile and started swiping. You clearly havent cause otherwise you wouldnt be saying stuff like 'not everybody thinks the same way.' I have experienced countless examples of women i fked opening up their tinder post nut to have some fun and it was always the same exact story with every single one, they swipe left on Ethnic guys not even a second after they see their face, i was sitting next to a japanese girl i was hooking up with once and for 25 minutes of swiping she swiped right on 0 ethnic guys and only swiped right on maybe 5-7 white GOOD LOOKING guys.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble but not every Indian is looking for bob and vegene or 6'5 bald unattractive IT specialist to validate your opinions." why are you saying indian guys are looking for 'bob and vegene', i never said that.

spark

You have contradicting statements everywhere lmao.

Every single person who deviates from the (localized) norm is given attention in a good or bad way.

It's like if somebody judges me because I'm 5'5, they'll judge me because I got CLL and spent thousands of $$ to get to 5'8. People's judgement should be the last thing I, you or anyone else should care about because the judgement never ends. Sheesh. If you cannot be happy with yourself, you will not be happy with anyone or anything else.

"Every single person who deviates from the (localized) norm is given attention in a good or bad way." Dumbest sentence ive read this week. A 5ft1 bald indian janitor will in no way get an equal negative amount of attention as a 6ft4 white model in india will in positive attention. You are so unbelievably wrong about how real life works im actually astounded that you think for example japanese people actually give attention to ugly black guys in Japan.

"It's like if somebody judges me because I'm 5'5, they'll judge me because I got CLL and spent thousands of $$ to get to 5'8. People's judgement should be the last thing I, you or anyone else should care about because the judgement never ends. Sheesh. If you cannot be happy with yourself, you will not be happy with anyone or anything else." Everybody is judging everything and everyone always. Accept it and move on, I dont understand why ur assuming because i objectively analyze people i always think about whos judging who and not being out of my head and in a flow state of mind. You should always care about others judgement or you will literally die. If you start walking in the middle of the street nked and people start judging you, you should take that as a hint and think as to why maybe people are judging you instead of being ignorant and completely dismissing any and all judgement. I judge my 5 year old nephew when he crosses the street without looking because i want to socially condition him to be careful and aware of his surroundings. Bro for real i cant even believe im writing this paragraph right now, we are in different universes of existence, please dont stop taking judgement of people, biggest cope and stupidest thing you can do. If i havent convinced you by now then you were meant to be like this i dont know what else to say.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up