Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Proportions and mockup opinions (5'8 to 6'0+)  (Read 661 times)

DerelictPhantom

• Visitor
Proportions and mockup opinions (5'8 to 6'0+)
« on: February 10, 2022, 11:52:03 PM »

First post here, made a mock up on ps trying to find out what I can expect realistically considering proportions.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JCmtY9WxmfNILmLEL7mmiklfdSUEDO_o/view?usp=sharing

Morning height: 174 cm

Night height: 172.5 cm

Sitting height: 94 cm

Wingspan: 175 cm

Mock up:
172.5 cm (original) | 180.5 (fem+8) | 182.5 (fem+10) | 185.5 (fem+8/tib+5)

My goal is to reach 183-cm.  The plan I have at the moment is to get the 8-cm on femur when the stryde returns and try to work on proper stretches for my spine to gain the extra inch.  I'm currently 26 and a decade of weightlifting and many standing overhead lifts has resulted in a height loss of a little over a centimeter.  Although I would prefer the 10-cm on femur with another method, it feels like really pushing it.  I would also prefer to avoid the tibias and the more potential complications that comes with doing those.

Would appreciate any feedback or suggestions.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 01:06:06 AM by DerelictPhantom »

Masteryourlife

Re: Proportions and mockup opinions (5'8 to 6'0+)
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 09:08:59 AM »

If I was you , I would do 7.5 cm and be a fair n square 180cm evening time ( 181/182 morning) .
Save that hard 0.5 mm at the end ; you and the nail would probably benefit from it since you lengthen less and the nail it's not maxed out meaning that it will be little less "stressed" from weight bearing
Pages: [1]   Go Up