Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Folks from SE Asia  (Read 365 times)

Dirona

Folks from SE Asia
« on: February 28, 2021, 01:15:57 PM »

Hey guys,

I would like to hear from folks who are in South East Asia..Where are you planning the LL surgery? India or South Korea or Turkey or Greece or any other place?..For people who are not from the US, for most folks, the  price of the surgery  in the US is astronomical..
Taking it easy

overandover

Re: Folks from SE Asia
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 02:26:12 PM »

Just like LL, all procedures are astronomical in the US so we do it in our own countries. Parihar is a good enough doctor and so is Dr. Lee or Giotikas.

overandover

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 02:26:49 PM »

I personally can only afford LON/LATN in India and planning to do LATN with Dr. Parihar this year.

Dirona

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 04:20:42 PM »

What is the price of LATN compared to internal femur with Dr.Parihar? I guess he is hands down the best surgeon as far as technical knowledge goes in India currently IMO..
Taking it easy

Jamesy998

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 05:01:01 PM »

I think you have commented on my diary before, as you know there are quite a number of people here in Turkey.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

Kal el

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2021, 05:36:15 PM »

I think ur r8....he was also interviewed by cyborg4life..and i think victor only interviews those doctors who know what they are doing and patient's can expect from them..so yes Dr. Parihar is good enough in what he does and also wuite skilled to perform LL surgeries and take care of patient's....the only problem is the living condition in india.. especially in such a crowded place as mumbai..western ppl. find it hard to fit in.

Vibes

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2021, 09:03:02 PM »

I think ur r8....he was also interviewed by cyborg4life..and i think victor only interviews those doctors who know what they are doing and patient's can expect from them..so yes Dr. Parihar is good enough in what he does and also wuite skilled to perform LL surgeries and take care of patient's....the only problem is the living condition in india.. especially in such a crowded place as mumbai..western ppl. find it hard to fit in.

Yeah Victor is doing a great job not to promote terrible doctors. It seems obvious when you see what doctors he interviewed.

overandover

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2021, 05:14:25 AM »

LON tibia is 900k inr which is ~ 12k USD and stryde femurs is 3200k inr which is around 44k USD.

overandover

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2021, 05:14:48 AM »

I don't know the price of LATN.
Pages: [1]   Go Up