Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey  (Read 50478 times)

Dayward

• Visitor
Re: Dr HALIL BULDU - Limb Lengthening Surgery in Turkey
« Reply #279 on: January 23, 2024, 11:08:09 PM »

I can only find 6 posts involving David and Halil Buldu in this forum. None of them had any details. Maybe you can point me to where he explains what happens to him? In the meantime, LLT has videos of many, many patients who've had success with them, including people who've been covered by third parties. They also seem to cover treatments for complications at no extra charge, with accounts for people who they've had come back for treatment. LL has complications, it's a major surgery, even with Western doctors.

Temoc

« Reply #280 on: January 24, 2024, 04:53:15 AM »

I can only find 6 posts involving David and Halil Buldu in this forum. None of them had any details. Maybe you can point me to where he explains what happens to him? In the meantime, LLT has videos of many, many patients who've had success with them, including people who've been covered by third parties. They also seem to cover treatments for complications at no extra charge, with accounts for people who they've had come back for treatment. LL has complications, it's a major surgery, even with Western doctors.
What concerns me about LLT is that they seem to length too much. We've all seen the videos of the guys who lengthened 10cms.
But overall they seem to offer a decent facility for physiotherapy and they do have tons of people claiming they are doing well. Including people being covered by third parties as you said.
If going with him I'd just be extra conservative and not lengthen too much or too fast.

Sigma

« Reply #281 on: January 24, 2024, 11:24:34 AM »

This is my last post for you. David sued him and they deleted all him pictures. There are many disabled patients like David. I think you are one of those stupid people who believe what you see on Instagram. You never see bad patients. They don't even put good patients and bad patients together. A doctor who dances with his patients is not a doctor. You are either a really stupid person or a livelifetaller employee. Instead of talking about Dr Halil here, go and have surgery with him. They are no longer hosted on this forum. because many false diaries were discovered and crippled patients reported them. Even Sedat's face is a reason to give up surgery. ;)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 12:09:01 PM by Sigma »
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.

Dayward

• Visitor
« Reply #282 on: January 29, 2024, 01:26:54 AM »

This is my last post for you. David sued him and they deleted all him pictures. There are many disabled patients like David. I think you are one of those stupid people who believe what you see on Instagram. You never see bad patients. They don't even put good patients and bad patients together. A doctor who dances with his patients is not a doctor. You are either a really stupid person or a livelifetaller employee. Instead of talking about Dr Halil here, go and have surgery with him. They are no longer hosted on this forum. because many false diaries were discovered and crippled patients reported them. Even Sedat's face is a reason to give up surgery. ;)

I am trying to find if they are legitimate option, like everyone else. I've asked for evidence, you have not given any, only insults and accusations. They do seem to have facilities for LL and if they are an option for LL, I don't see how that's a bad thing for everyone.

shortbutstunning

• Visitor
« Reply #283 on: May 02, 2024, 02:17:08 PM »

People need to stop believing what they see on social media:  Dr Halils team is notorious for trying hard to show only 'good sides' and distorting the actual results by making everything look great and saying how well patients are doing, when that couldn't be further from the truth.  I firsthand saw them do an interview with someone who couldn't even get up by himself and is now crippled and made him say only good things.  When I couldn't stand after my surgery, they forced me to stand up straight by holding me up and take picture with happy looking doctor/physiotherapist to show how great everything is.  They are extremely heavy on their marketing, using dirty tricks online and offline to get your money by hiding the truth and will attack and delete anyone who says anything negative about them.
The truth of the matter is they have so many complications, much more than any doctor who has the slightest bit of self respect would allow.  I have spoken with Dr Donghoon and also Dr Assayag and they have both confirmed that there is so many patients who come to them because of how much Dr Halil has botched them.  Not to mention, things I have witnessed first hand while being there, I barely left my room and with the short interactions with patients, so many had mild or serious complications, it is actually mind boggling how they run their 'business'.

I hope legally they can be brought to justice, my only advice for anyone considering these clowns is to not try to save a couple of thousands and actually go to a reputable doctor, the risk of ruining your life is too high, don't get fooled by the so-called 'succesful' cases they try to promote, they are all distorted and multiple of these you see on social media actually already have issues or end up having issues.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up