Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Academic career or knowledge vs height/outside when it comes to dating  (Read 458 times)

ilovescience

Greeting! I am not sure if this topic has been discussed already, so I just like to know your opinion on this.

Yes, generally it's easier for men who are taller, especially 6 ft and above, to attract more girls than the shoter men. However, as time goes by, people age, and the looks might change as well as height. We get shoter when we hit 30s. It's estimated that people who are at age of 80s are 1 to 2 inches shorter than their younger time.

Now speaking of academic career. In some places, especially in Asia, many girls kind of care about academic career. Because with a good academic career, a man could find a decent job much more easily. Tall men and short men can all have academic career as long as they graduate and work hard. A decent job is a guarantee to buy a good house. Having a house is important if one wants a family with his girlfriend.

Knowledge is also important to girls. The more you understand how societies work, the better you can address the problems when they come. Like the old saying, knowledge is power. People always get new knowledge regardless of their looks.

I have seen some short men who atteacted many girls because he came from a good university.

Hard working should be the biggest motive to succeed in dating as well as other goals one wants to achieve  :)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Re: Academic career or knowledge vs height/outside when it comes to dating
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 04:05:39 AM »

Incels will warn you against academic careers far less effective than Almighty heights in dating girls and how important fking with a girl is.
Actually I'd rather be a Leonardo Da Vinci,Newton,Aristotle around 165cm tall than being a 185cm retard paralyzed on a broken bed fantasying one day I can get laid spotaneously by Kate Petty.

KrP1

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 04:08:50 AM »

Who fills the stadiums with girls calling their names? People with careers and knowledge or atractive people?

ilovescience

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2021, 04:20:33 AM »

Incels will warn you against academic careers far less effective than Almighty heights in dating girls and how important fking with a girl is.
Actually I'd rather be a Leonardo Da Vinci,Newton,Aristotle around 165cm tall than being a 185cm retard paralyzed on a broken bed fantasying one day I can get laid spotaneously by Kate Petty.

Isaac Newton changed our world by discovering the gravity law. If it was not him our world would not be convenient. Although Newton was short, he attracted many girls at the time. He was a invention leader.

DonBones

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2021, 04:35:25 AM »

Greeting! I am not sure if this topic has been discussed already, so I just like to know your opinion on this.

Yes, generally it's easier for men who are taller, especially 6 ft and above, to attract more girls than the shoter men. However, as time goes by, people age, and the looks might change as well as height. We get shoter when we hit 30s. It's estimated that people who are at age of 80s are 1 to 2 inches shorter than their younger time.

Now speaking of academic career. In some places, especially in Asia, many girls kind of care about academic career. Because with a good academic career, a man could find a decent job much more easily. Tall men and short men can all have academic career as long as they graduate and work hard. A decent job is a guarantee to buy a good house. Having a house is important if one wants a family with his girlfriend.

Knowledge is also important to girls. The more you understand how societies work, the better you can address the problems when they come. Like the old saying, knowledge is power. People always get new knowledge regardless of their looks.

I have seen some short men who atteacted many girls because he came from a good university.

Hard working should be the biggest motive to succeed in dating as well as other goals one wants to achieve  :)

It's not clear what you're asking and I don't know if you've ever seen academics and what their life is like, but having studied at Imperial and counting PhDs from Imperial as well as UCL among our friends, I can guarantee those people are much more superficial than you think. That is, their interests lie much more in status, money, good looks etc than "knowledge" or what not.

What do you think two professors do during lunch? Discuss global warming or debate black holes? Nah, chances are they gossip about colleagues, eagerly chat about the last party where one colleague and another spent a bit too much time together, or brag about the benefits they get with their tenure as profs, such as cars or phones. The vast majority of people in academia have the same motivations as everyone else, they just happen to be less attractive and more talented in introverted activities and hence they end up in academia, seldom for academia's sake, but to increase social status, very often to no avail.

Even you are somewhat like that, because you suggest you want to go into academia to land a good girlfriend. Whilst you can increase your status by going to a good uni among certain parts of society, and it can make you more attractive to some women who deeply care about it (as I know from my own experience), it comes with a lot of downsides and definitely won't get you the hot wife you dream about. Chances are you will realise you hate the academic world (as many do), and then you will end up without a girlfriend and depressed about your job.

Now having said all this, from experience I absolutely guarantee to you that a good, very well paid job is much more effective for what you want to achieve because many more women care about that than about uni. In fact, even those who care about uni, just do so because they see uni as a proxy for a good job. Yet a great many people from Oxbridge, Imperial etc end up in boring low paid jobs (e.g. academic jobs) that never lead to anything simply because the economy is quite detached from the academic world in terms of what it wants. On the other hand there are plenty successful people who went to average unis, dropped out or never even went to uni. At least that is what I observe in Canary Wharf and in the area where I live close to Chelsea. In other words, don't think that academia guarantees a good job. It does not. You will have to analyse what the market really needs and then make sure you can offer that.

On a final note, having talked to Betz and his team, even those short men who are successful, rich, have wives, kids, even grandkids, houses, cars, yachts, you name it, end up doing the procedure this forum is about. Some people achieve everything in life and then go get the procedure done at 60. There is not a single short men out there not wishing he was taller. Height trumps everything.
First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Post Nail-Removal Adaptation

Sorcerer

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2021, 04:57:39 AM »

Isaac Newton changed our world by discovering the gravity law. If it was not him our world would not be convenient. Although Newton was short, he attracted many girls at the time. He was a invention leader.
His mentor Hooke was short and bended while he was kinda tall btw and Hooke was once ridiculed by Newton with personality deficiencies as 'I just stood upon a giant's shoulders to see the world! :P' and this quotes is residual til today to admire Newton's modesty and humble accidentally.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 06:01:30 AM by Medieval European »

ilovescience

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2021, 05:35:45 AM »

It's not clear what you're asking and I don't know if you've ever seen academics and what their life is like, but having studied at Imperial and counting PhDs from Imperial as well as UCL among our friends, I can guarantee those people are much more superficial than you think. That is, their interests lie much more in status, money, good looks etc than "knowledge" or what not.

What do you think two professors do during lunch? Discuss global warming or debate black holes? Nah, chances are they gossip about colleagues, eagerly chat about the last party where one colleague and another spent a bit too much time together, or brag about the benefits they get with their tenure as profs, such as cars or phones. The vast majority of people in academia have the same motivations as everyone else, they just happen to be less attractive and more talented in introverted activities and hence they end up in academia, seldom for academia's sake, but to increase social status, very often to no avail.

Even you are somewhat like that, because you suggest you want to go into academia to land a good girlfriend. Whilst you can increase your status by going to a good uni among certain parts of society, and it can make you more attractive to some women who deeply care about it (as I know from my own experience), it comes with a lot of downsides and definitely won't get you the hot wife you dream about. Chances are you will realise you hate the academic world (as many do), and then you will end up without a girlfriend and depressed about your job.

Now having said all this, from experience I absolutely guarantee to you that a good, very well paid job is much more effective for what you want to achieve because many more women care about that than about uni. In fact, even those who care about uni, just do so because they see uni as a proxy for a good job. Yet a great many people from Oxbridge, Imperial etc end up in boring low paid jobs (e.g. academic jobs) that never lead to anything simply because the economy is quite detached from the academic world in terms of what it wants. On the other hand there are plenty successful people who went to average unis, dropped out or never even went to uni. At least that is what I observe in Canary Wharf and in the area where I live close to Chelsea. In other words, don't think that academia guarantees a good job. It does not. You will have to analyse what the market really needs and then make sure you can offer that.

On a final note, having talked to Betz and his team, even those short men who are successful, rich, have wives, kids, even grandkids, houses, cars, yachts, you name it, end up doing the procedure this forum is about. Some people achieve everything in life and then go get the procedure done at 60. There is not a single short men out there not wishing he was taller. Height trumps everything.

Thank you for participating in the discussion. I got your point. I was saying that a man can still attract beautiful girlfriend if he has good academic career, stable job or nice personality. Even he is super short.

Sorcerer

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2021, 05:47:59 AM »

It's ridiculous to perceive professors' lunchtime as a seminar and conclude professors are all absent-minded and causal .If I were an Astronomy professor ,why bothers me and some of my colleagues talking about rigorous and solemn relevant topics with bottles of bear grabbed in hands and pastas being stirred by folks since we've finished our own academic projects thereof?lunchtime can create an entertaining atmosphere for us professors and we don't wanna spoil it with finished Astronomy tasks and that's all,not more superficial than lower tier folks and that's very simple to think about,unless a mercury will be about to bring the doomsday to people crashing into our planet or aliens are preparing for invasion holding laser beam pistols.
Also,OP's theme of this post is to discuss over competitions about men's wisdoms versus heights and I dunno why an abundance of ideas about whether academic performances are prerequisites of good jobs or not have occured just now into your mind.
What you are suffering are survivorship biases and after reasoning in the mind not very rigorously,you have got clues about how 'superficial' professors are or why since you've achieved amalgamated PHD degrees of Imperical and UCL and been born with a nearly average height,you were still desiring for LL? That's a mystery.
Also you don't know of a luminary's wisdom can manifest and dazzle especially in a determinant mission and you can't suspect his testimonials just from whether he would like to discuss about global warming in his lunchtime or grab a hot girl to smash his loneliness in front of a bed.
Height can't triumph everything just bc you have asked Betz and his team about top tier patients' consciousnesses concerning surgeries,either.

DonBones

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2021, 06:49:02 AM »

It's ridiculous to perceive professors' lunchtime as a seminar and conclude professors are all absent-minded and causal .If I were an Astronomy professor ,why bothers me and some of my colleagues talking about rigorous and solemn relevant topics with bottles of bear grabbed in hands and pastas being stirred by folks since we've finished our own academic projects thereof?lunchtime can create an entertaining atmosphere for us professors and we don't wanna spoil it with finished Astronomy tasks and that's all,not more superficial than lower tier folks and that's very simple to think about,unless a mercury will be about to bring the doomsday to people crashing into our planet or aliens are preparing for invasion holding laser beam pistols.
Also,OP's theme of this post is to discuss over competitions about men's wisdoms versus heights and I dunno why an abundance of ideas about whether academic performances are prerequisites of good jobs or not have occured just now into your mind.
What you are suffering are survivorship biases and after reasoning in the mind not very rigorously,you have got clues about how 'superficial' professors are or why since you've achieved amalgamated PHD degrees of Imperical and UCL and been born with a nearly average height,you were still desiring for LL? That's a mystery.
Also you don't know of a luminary's wisdom can manifest and dazzle especially in a determinant mission and you can't suspect his testimonials just from whether he would like to discuss about global warming in his lunchtime or grab a hot girl to smash his loneliness in front of a bed.
Height can't trumph everything just bc you have asked Betz and his team about top tier patients' consciousnesses concerning surgeries,either.

I have no idea what I just read.
First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Post Nail-Removal Adaptation

Sorcerer

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2021, 07:09:31 AM »

I have no idea what I just read.
Just making jokes the way you made.

HeightGain

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2021, 07:18:35 AM »

Face and personality/intelligence easily beat height.

I have a very well regarded job and paid well, if I let people know what I do then I do well.

I have an intellectual job and I talk about it whenever possible, much rather that than gossip.

I think you need some masculine attributes to be attractive, height is the most obvious but alternatively you can have a top job, attractive masculine face or good physique. If you have none of these then it will be tough.

ilovescience

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2021, 08:11:21 AM »

Face and personality/intelligence easily beat height.

I have a very well regarded job and paid well, if I let people know what I do then I do well.

I have an intellectual job and I talk about it whenever possible, much rather that than gossip.

I think you need some masculine attributes to be attractive, height is the most obvious but alternatively you can have a top job, attractive masculine face or good physique. If you have none of these then it will be tough.

In your opinion, personality wins over height, am I correct? Being a tall guy does have an upper hand, but that is not always. Intelligence, or wisdom, is the key to success in dating, even to attract above average looking girls!?

Sorcerer

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2021, 08:29:21 AM »

In your opinion, personality wins over height, am I correct? Being a tall guy does have an upper hand, but that is not always. Intelligence, or wisdom, is the key to success in dating, even to attract above average looking girls!?
I think there should be no dispute over this topic.
When dating,height and appearance must triumph your intelligence and personalities unless you are cerebral palsy or chainkiller.
When winning reputations and social status,you can say fk off to height and appearance cuz nobody can see a man wiht only tall stature but paralyzed on a bed being admirable and adorable,still not in incels' perspective.

ilovescience

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2021, 12:21:07 PM »

I think there should be no dispute over this topic.
When dating,height and appearance must triumph your intelligence and personalities unless you are cerebral palsy or chainkiller.
When winning reputations and social status,you can say fk off to height and appearance cuz nobody can see a man wiht only tall stature but paralyzed on a bed being admirable and adorable,still not in incels' perspective.

Culture also plays a role. Dating in Asia and in the West is different. Sometimes it's about wisdom, sometimes it's about a sense of humour, sometimes it's about wealth, and sometimes it's about height.

KrP1

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2021, 01:05:40 PM »

let's take a look to tiktok and other social media platforms, maybe girls are following the nerds.

Sorcerer

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2021, 01:10:20 PM »

Culture also plays a role. Dating in Asia and in the West is different. Sometimes it's about wisdom, sometimes it's about a sense of humour, sometimes it's about wealth, and sometimes it's about height.
China is the cultural victim of badaSS Korea's distorted ideology of one's stature and appearance can triumph eveything and that's why you can enjoy stloads of sxy female entertainers swagging their bouncing aSSes and slender legs so that can make you spit out your saliva on media both in Korea and China.(But Chinese entertaining statural common level is lower than Korean).
You gotta admit China is screwed up by Korean ideologies and horrendous Chinese youngsters are making Korean styles up and cutting that stupid Korean sissy hair like an amalgamated species of American and Asian.

Sorcerer

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2021, 01:19:33 PM »

let's take a look to tiktok and other social media platforms, maybe girls are following the nerds.
Pussies will only humectate when watching tall cute males nude from heads to toes and go wild as those males announce their sxxual demands in public just like Takeshi Kaneshiro is a genuine angel alive but short guys are just Cupids wearing silly yellow pants.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2021, 03:38:42 PM »

@DonBones
Hey I didn't know you went to Imperial too. I did my MSc in Computing Science there. :)

@ilovescience
I think women care much less about your academic career, as they do about your financial career. As DonBones said, good academics don't guarantee a high paying job, which is what women ultimately want.

Plus, if someone weren't tall or handsome, how will they attract girls in the first place? Most girls will ignore him.

I often hear people writing these girls off as "superficial" or simply "stupid" for not seeing the guys' inner "talents". Well, guess what, most humans are superficial, and not catering to that significantly reduces your dating pool, which reduces the likelihood of finding your dream girl.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up