Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Monegal  (Read 13830 times)

LongHairGirl

• Visitor
Dr. Monegal
« on: August 30, 2017, 10:07:14 PM »

As someone who recently visited with Dr. Monegal I can tell everyone that all the bad news you hear about him is 100% true. Not only did I speak with several patients in private who told me their own horror stories about Dr. Monegal care and how they regretted having surgery with him, but every single female patient I spoke to said that he constantly hits on them and makes them feel very uncomfortable. Two girls started crying to me back in their rooms about how much they regret their decision and feel like they are in the care of an abusive partner. It was so sad... I have every reason to believe these girls because Dr. Monegal hit on me during my consultation and made me feel very uncomfortable. He really is quite a sleezeball.

As for the male patients I spoke to. The stories about their complications completely freaked me out. I would never have imagined so many people are suffering such terrible complications. There was a guy who can't even walk properly and he had surgery almost 3 years ago. Another guy has had something like 5 operations on just one leg to try and fix his problems with no improvement. One guy told me that the pain is so unbearable at times that he sometimes thinks about purposely overdosing on pain meds. He said his life is ruined so whats the point in living. He had femur surgery over 2 years ago and lengthened less than 6cm. I didn't sleep for a couple of night after my consultation. I was so lucky I met those people in private and they told me they would never have said anything if Dr. Monegal was around. It's a good thing my parents are originally from a Spanish speaking country and taught me Spanish growing up. It might have saved me from making the worst decision of my life.
Banned: Multiple Accounts (Datum)

LLSouthAmerica

Re: Dr. Monegal
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 10:15:52 PM »

One way or another, the truth comes out. Thanks for your honesty LongHairGirl, and I'm so sorry for your experience.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

GeTs

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 10:20:12 PM »

Holy fk, no one should ever experience something like this

Auron

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 12:06:12 AM »

This girl is either the asian lady or a fake. Monegal is on holidays.    ::)

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 01:04:57 AM »

Lie

The Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 06:50:00 AM »

Hi lonhairgirl✋,thanks for sharing with us the details with your unhappy experience.
Certainly it will make us and others that will come in this forum reflect upon widely
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

Ozymandias

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 07:28:35 AM »

I don't know what is more sad: the fact that some copycat troll is allowed to throw criminal accusations towards a doctor, out of the blue and with zero evidences; or the fact that a lot of users are willing to believe such bullcrap.

Cloudo

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 08:08:36 AM »

@LongHairGirl
It's your fault to have done the surgery with him in the first place. I mean I am not saying that he is a very bad doctor, but when there are much better doctors out there with better qualifications, publications and years of experience, then why go to this doctor? ll is a serious surgery and shouldn't be taken lightly. You should have done your research well before doing the surgery.

P.S I don't really believe your story 100%, but regardless of the genuineness, I still think that it's your fault if it's true.

Edit: oh wait, I just saw that you didn't do the surgery and apparently left? Okay then, ignore what I said above if you haven't done the surgery  :D
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

The Dreamer

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2017, 08:20:12 AM »

@LongHairGirl
It's your fault to have done the surgery with him in the first place. I mean I am not saying that he is a very bad doctor, but when there are much better doctors out there with better qualifications, publications and years of experience, then why go to this doctor? ll is a serious surgery and shouldn't be taken lightly. You should have done your research well before doing the surgery.

P.S I don't really believe your story 100%, but regardless of the genuineness, I still think that it's your fault if it's true.
It seems to me that she didn't have the surgery with this doctor.She went to a consultation with him and then spoke with some of his old patients.In fact she says "it might have saved me from making the worst decision"

Four Inch

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2017, 08:22:38 AM »

As someone who recently visited with Dr. Monegal

ATwo girls started crying to me back in their rooms about how much they regret their decision and feel like they are in the care of an abusive partner.

I have been under Monegal’s care for years and, as a result, I’ve managed to meet most of his patients. In these 3 years there have been only 2 female cosmetic patients: me and a nice French lady who had surgery almost one year ago. This lady left many months ago, and you never visited me, so it’s virtually imposible that two girls have started crying to you back in their rooms about Monegal making them very uncomfortable.

As for the male patients, it’s true a few patients have had complications and/or have needed corrective surgery (as it often happens in LL with any doctor), but I can’t recognize any of the cases you’re talking about in your post.

Easy to confirm that there have never been two Monegal female patients at the clinic or MICs at the same time in recent history. Just another bogus forum account created to post slanderous nonsense.  Talk about a defamation of character.

Cloudo

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2017, 08:25:14 AM »

It seems to me that she didn't have the surgery with this doctor.She went to a consultation with him and then spoke with some of his old patients.In fact she says "it might have saved me from making the worst decision"
Yep, I realized that after I read the op post again, that's why I edited my post  ;D
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

The Dreamer

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2017, 09:13:21 AM »

Fine 😉

Cinderella

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2017, 10:05:40 AM »

As a female patient from Dr Monegal I must say #longhairgirl story is absolutely fake and absolutely disgusting.

I cannot see her point, but as a former patient I have been in contact with many other patients.
A part from MM, there are no female patients or residents doing CLL (confirmed with MIC).
Only female visitor (potential patient/not patient) at MIC in the last year was the 'multiple account holder' #Neverland #Summerbreeze...#Longhairlady???

As I said in my thread, Dr Monegal is not a regular doctor. He is smiley, kind, close to patient and very supportive. But all this accusations about the 2 girls crying in their bedrooms are absolutely FAKE. I beg the moderators to call MIC (www.micsantjordi.org) and check by yourself that apart from MM there haven't been NO FEMALE patients for more than a year there.
Most of the patients are in contact permanently via email or whatsapp. The cases of people with a 3 year lasting pain or a person undergoing 5 surgeries on his leg are absolutely invented.

I cannot see a point in this FAKE post, just to create drama and keep the attention.

As Helloworld and others suggested, people with psychiatric issues should not be considered as potential patients, specially for cosmetic CLL. You can be a troll (Datum) or support them (LLsouthamerica)...the decission is up to every single person. But this is way too much and moderators should take action inmediately.

The Dreamer

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2017, 10:40:06 AM »

As a female patient from Dr Monegal I must say #longhairgirl story is absolutely fake and absolutely disgusting.

I cannot see her point, but as a former patient I have been in contact with many other patients.
A part from MM, there are no female patients or residents doing CLL (confirmed with MIC).
Only female visitor (potential patient/not patient) at MIC in the last year was the 'multiple account holder' #Neverland #Summerbreeze...#Longhairlady???

As I said in my thread, Dr Monegal is not a regular doctor. He is smiley, kind, close to patient and very supportive. But all this accusations about the 2 girls crying in their bedrooms are absolutely FAKE. I beg the moderators to call MIC (www.micsantjordi.org) and check by yourself that apart from MM there haven't been NO FEMALE patients for more than a year there.
Most of the patients are in contact permanently via email or whatsapp. The cases of people with a 3 year lasting pain or a person undergoing 5 surgeries on his leg are absolutely invented.

I cannot see a point in this FAKE post, just to create drama and keep the attention.

As Helloworld and others suggested, people with psychiatric issues should not be considered as potential patients, specially for cosmetic CLL. You can be a troll (Datum) or support them (LLsouthamerica)...the decission is up to every single person. But this is way too much and moderators should take action inmediately.
It is interesting that all of you Monegal patients (Auron,Four Inch ecc) keep saying that this guy is a troll and has psychological issues.I saw also Auron saying Cooper doesn't exist implying that all that was said by Cooper is false.
But when I asked for proofs,i gotta no answer.
And according to your story,you have waited so long after your operation to share with us your miracolous experience.I wonder why.
And now suddendly you're attacking this girl,coincindentally when she made this post
But I agree with you,the moderation should check

mediocre

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2017, 10:43:45 AM »

For the record, I will never go to Dr Monegal and have surgery but this post is crazy and slanderous. Just amazing how she/he can just open an account and throw these unsubstantiated accusations.

LongHairGirl has just registered within today, has 2 identical posts and both anti-Dr Monegal. If LongHairGirl cannot corroborate this, then LongHairGirl should be banned.

Datum

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2017, 12:49:39 PM »

I must investigate the #Longhairgirl case. I can't say if it's true or fake because I don't know anything about those female patients. I know about male patients and Musicmaker (fanboys and fangirl) and they had tons of complications and some of them can’t walk after three years and others have unbearable pain months or years after surgery. I also know the doctor’s behavior is often inappropriate in threatening, profanity, inappropriate comments about coworkers and Musicmaker but the information Longhair posted never to me and I know many patients and expatients. I investigate and post when I know more.
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

Auron

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2017, 01:00:35 PM »

I don't know what is more sad: the fact that some copycat troll is allowed to throw criminal accusations towards a doctor, out of the blue and with zero evidences; or the fact that a lot of users are willing to believe such bullcrap.
There're 2 users in this forum who have been mentioning Monegal in every post, constantly attacking him. They are LLSouthAmerica and The Dreamer. One is a self proclaimed Guichet patient whos posts are all directed at Monegal and the other is a new account with 1 only goal and it's not LL.

Go figure  ::)

U only live once

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2017, 01:37:59 PM »

Definetely a troll. Just check how she writes and careless way of accusing monegal resembles the other anti monegal trolls. I figured it after reading one paragraph of that bull .

Best luck next time my dear troll.
Aim high

Datum

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2017, 02:58:52 PM »

U only live once, you can't talk about things you don't know because you never been to Barcelona. You don't know if this user tells the truth or pure lies. I have never heard about these girls but it doesn't mean it's not true. Lies? Maybe.

I'm trying to be fair now. I've received information from some expatients and they say they don't know those girls. I met one guy in touch with MICS staff and he says they don't know about this. I have to be fair. However they said LLuser was right about one old guy living MICS (not Monegal patient) who had a femur fracture and died and Musicmaker was in hospital september last year not for work (as Monegal said) but for complications.

This is what I know from MIC through my friends.
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2017, 03:29:41 PM »

I do not know the troll or support him. I've simply been made aware of many unethical behaviours of Dr. Monegal and I'm trying to warn people into not giving their money to someone like him. For my own consciousness, I have to say it, whether you believe it or not it's up to you. For me, it is enough to plant the seed of doubt so that you put the words of this charismatic doctor in proper scrutiny.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

The Dreamer

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2017, 04:48:34 PM »

There're 2 users in this forum who have been mentioning Monegal in every post, constantly attacking him. They are LLSouthAmerica and The Dreamer. One is a self proclaimed Guichet patient whos posts are all directed at Monegal and the other is a new account with 1 only goal and it's not LL.

Go figure  ::)
So it looks like me and llsouthamerica are on the "naugthy list"😂😂😂
However you are simply ridiculous man.My posts are not constantly linked with this spanish doctor,anyone can check them,they are public
You always defend and recommend him in ALL of your post:I remember phrases like "he is the best in the world","he is the best option","i strongly recommend him", "he is amazing","He is like an Iphone 7 while Guichet is an Iphone 1".I remember that at the last sentence I died from laughing😂😂😂
Not to mention that other his patients declare to "fall in love with him" posting also his pictures in the forum😂😂
All this propaganda really stands out,especially if you are an external reader.
However I don't want to waste my time with you,I don't know if all of you are instead the doctor himself or are paid by him to recommend him.
I would say that if I was this spanish doctor,i would be really angry with my "sponsors" because they are really doing a terrible job 😂
E l'ultima frase te la dico in italiano:ti saluto con il cuore in mano e ognuno per la sua strada,chi sa leggere tra le righe capirà da quale parte sta il torto.
A mai più

Four Inch

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2017, 06:14:52 PM »

U only live once, you can't talk about things you don't know because you never been to Barcelona. You don't know if this user tells the truth or pure lies. I have never heard about these girls but it doesn't mean it's not true. Lies? Maybe.

You are no better Datum,

The nonsense that you spout is no more credible. You make it sound like your have this elaborate network of connections with former patients and spies within the MICs when clearly you don't; your just a want-to-be LL secret agent.  I'm at MICs now, in fact I'm in Apt. 4.7; have one of your self proclaimed MICs spy's or better yet make an appearance yourself if your so familiar with Barcelona.  I won't hold my breath.

Four Inch

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2017, 06:25:46 PM »

I do not know the troll or support him. I've simply been made aware of many unethical behaviours of Dr. Monegal and I'm trying to warn people into not giving their money to someone like him. For my own consciousness, I have to say it, whether you believe it or not it's up to you. For me, it is enough to plant the seed of doubt so that you put the words of this charismatic doctor in proper scrutiny.

LLSouthAmerica,

You are just clearly snorting to much of the South American nose candy.  You have the nerve to criticize Dr. Monagal when your doctor Guichet clearly abandons his patients in their time of need AKA Unicorn.  You just have to read perhaps the most creditable diary on this forum to figure out that Guichet is nothing more than a scum bag, a scum bag that was banned from France by the way.

I can confidently state that Monagal has never abandoned any of his patients! 

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2017, 06:31:03 PM »

Unlike all of you, Monegal clone accounts. I don't really care about Dr. Guichet and I know he has many faults, but he is a very experienced surgeon more so than Monegal. I wouldn't go to such lengths to defend him as you obviously do with Monegal (because he forces you to post good things about him or you are colluding with him). Dr. Guichet instead simply doesn't care enough about this forum, or not to this extend. I know Monegal reads every single post here and make you do his dirty work.

Good thing that a patient which is apparently only there for LL, can "confidently state" to know all Monegal's patients and how he has treated them. Sounds to me that you are just making publicity :)

Like I said, Dr. Guichet's faults don't redeem Monegal's and I think the latter is even worse both in surgical skill and ethics.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

Four Inch

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2017, 06:59:48 PM »

Yea, I'm a Monegal clone account. if you can find time to stop snorting your "snow white" I'm in Apt 4.7, at the MiC's number is 93 252 32 00.  Give me a call.

Yeah, Guichet has plenty of experience, just ask  the Medical regulatory authority in France why he was forced to leave France.

I didn't post that I know all of Monegals patients, but certainly know more that you do.

Trolls like you just make me sick!

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2017, 07:29:05 PM »

Yea, I'm a Monegal clone account. if you can find time to stop snorting your "snow white" I'm in Apt 4.7, at the MiC's number is 93 252 32 00.  Give me a call.

Yeah, Guichet has plenty of experience, just ask  the Medical regulatory authority in France why he was forced to leave France.

I didn't post that I know all of Monegals patients, but certainly know more that you do.

Trolls like you just make me sick!

Whatever, you think what you say about Guichet affects me? haha, I'm not a lunatic to defend my LL doctor to that extent unlike you. You are also accusing Guichet without showing proof, if you are such a paragon of justice just write to Milan so that he stops doing LL.
You said "I can confidently state that Monegal has never abandoned any of his patients". The only way you can make that statement if that you are Monegal himself. Everyone will agree with me that normal patients don't make such remarks and put their hands in the oven for their LL doctor.

You are a troll, attacking a person instead of his ideas. It shows what kind of person you are.

I stand for what I said and what I said is: I have heard from some ex Monegal patients and people who know them that Monegal threatens patients against posting bad stuff about him in the forum and he pressures patients into doing publicity in the forum. He even gets very angry each time someone post here against him, he constantly lurks this forum. He has hidden many of his complications which include faulty nails, fractures, loose screws, discrepancies between intended and achieved gain; denies current patients and these are the patient that are not allowed to speak badly of him, if not he will lash against them and threaten them. This is the truth some people have confided in me and I think it is of interest to the community to know that publications of Monegal may be biased and to be very careful with such a doctor with dubious nature.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

Shadow91

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2017, 07:54:17 PM »

Auron(Monegal) you and your Monegal cronies cannot acuse everyone that critize Monegal do be a fake account. It is a nice strategy but it is to obvious. As soon as someone critize Monegal, you and the your cronies try to delegitimize them. Can moderator please ban these monegal trolls. A doc that spends all this time on the forum to attack everyone should be baned FFS! Enough of this already,this is insane!!

Four Inch

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2017, 07:58:12 PM »

Your are nothing more that a slime bag.  Give me a call if you think I'm Mongeal, I have already let you know how to contact me.   Perhaps I think you are Guichet?   Give me your contact information, I have Skype, I'll contact you.

I defend my LL doctor because I have total confidence in him, my procedure has gone extremely smooth and actually like him as a person.  Name one patient that Monegal has abandoned! your can't because it has not happened.  I have met some of the patients that have had experienced complications with Mongegal - and guess what - they appreciate him.  Why? Because this is a risky procedure and he don't abandon you no matter if you have the money to pay for further surgery or not- he is in your corner for the duration.

Your continue your idiotic claim that Monegal has some sort of hypnotic power over his patients.   Has it ever occurred to your "pathetic ass" that his patients stick up for him because we trust him?    No, it's much easier to claim that we are clone accounts and that "we put our hands in the oven" - what ever that means.

I attack you because you are a troll, and a troll is a troll, they are what they post and deserve no mercy.  There is no other reason for you to be totally consumed with Dr. Monegal when you have no relationship with him.

You claim that its irrational to defend your doctor?  I say it irrational to slander someone who is not your doctor.  What makes more sense? You are as dub as a rock.

Four Inch

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2017, 08:00:22 PM »

Auron(Monegal) you and your Monegal cronies cannot acuse everyone that critize Monegal do be a fake account. It is a nice strategy but it is to obvious. As soon as someone critize Monegal, you and the your cronies try to delegitimize them. Can moderator please ban these monegal trolls. A doc that spends all this time on the forum to attack everyone should be baned FFS! Enough of this already,this is insane!!

Your not a fake account your just a dumb ass.  Give me a call, I'm at tthe MICs. apt. 4.7.  For some reason I don;t hear any ringing.

Shadow91

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2017, 08:02:40 PM »

Your not a fake account your just a dumb ass.

Coming from the guy that went to monegal....

Four Inch

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2017, 08:09:08 PM »

Yes, that right; the guy that when to Monegal and is doing great!  You are most certainly a dumb ass!  i'm still waiting for the phone to ring, if you are such a noble person give me a call.  Again, I have Skype, give me your number, I would be happy to contact you and your slanderous behavior.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up