Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The search for a way to grow taller made me believe in god again  (Read 136 times)

JangadeiroPotiguara

• Visitor

So, like everyone here I want to be taller. But I don't have the money to do LL surgery, at least not in this decade, so I started searching for an alternative way, even a less effective and more slow method would be enough if was cheap. But I found nothing, just pseudoscience and scams. Then I met this forum, came here to see if there's some more advanced debates on the topic. I read every discussion about LL alternatives and the arguments of the skepticals what made me realize how hard grow past puberty is, perhaps this will only be possible when humanity is able to literally regenerate amputated limbs.

At a fisrt sight a layman could think growing taller is simple but it is so hard that I came to a conclusion: there's no way we are a product of biological evolution throug millions of years. Must exists an superior intelligence and this intelligence specifically designed the human body to be impossible for us to grow post puberty, this is the only explanation on why a simple growth of 2-4cm is impossible without a barbaric surgery. Yes, the frustration about not being able to grow taller made me leave atheism, I now believe in god and I hate him.
Pages: [1]   Go Up