Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: heightincreaseinfo scammers  (Read 469 times)

keanu

• Visitor
heightincreaseinfo scammers
« on: May 03, 2024, 04:32:21 PM »

this is an honest review of the heightincreaseinfo company. i am writing this almost 2 years post surgery as i am still on support and cant walk normal.these last 2  years have been the worst time of my life and i regret my decision. i have foot drop in left leg(the toes drag on the floor as i try to walk and its difficult to lift), ballerina foot deformity in both feet,severe damage and instability in the ligaments of my right knee.delayed union/non union, and haven't walked normal in past 2 years. now when i confront mr. hirdesh he says "it was an elective surgery,you came by yourself and its all your fault, you should have left if you didnt liked it. it was not a needy surgery".i sometimes even feel suicidal as i haven't met relatives and friends in more than 2 years and am confined in a room like jail.

i was utterly naïve to go with these people despite all the red flags i could have avoided, but i was desperate and i saw their youtube videos and got trapped in the marketing scheme.and there was nothing negative about them at that time anywhere so i believed that they were legit, needless to say he told me they had zero complications, and i believed it all,i was dead wrong.

the very first red flag was that when i went for their consultation, they didnt let me talk to any patients in private, they kept moving me out of the room when i asked for it. they used to call each other "doctors" which they arent its basically a bunch of physios who want to make big money,they know as much about LL as any layman can by watching youtube videos.for those of you who dont know being called a dr. is a very prestigious thing in india, more so having MD suffix after your name, so this guy has given himself the title of "managing director" in his own company just so that he can call himself as dr. hirdesh md.

people fall for the fancy guest house gym and equipment and the youtube videos, but the main thing in this surgery-procedure is the surgeon under whom you will be for the entire duration but here is the reality you are not under the supervision of a surgeon, if you face any issue you are basically on your own , for graft or any other issue.and the times surgeon did come to visit (as my roommate had serious nerve pain ) and you try to communicate with him, mr.  hirdesh used to do some eye winking and change the subject to avoid taking responsibility. i had an issue with my right leg WHICH I COULDN'T LIFT FOR WHOLE THREE MONTHS.

so who will be incharge of you, during this whole process? well, it would be mr. hirdesh who says that "its better to perform LL in winters as winters act as an icepack so pain will be less". that is the level of expertise you are dealing with. this whole company is a make to do, and not at all trust worthy. he uses cheap material for hardware too, many patients have had their nails, crews bent.so i live in a constant fear of it, you have no idea of what its like keeping every step in fear.i know about atleast 8-9  others who are suffering and actually WORSE than me THEY HAVENT RECOVERED  but are too afraid to say any thing despite serious complications. He makes people walk to record videos, even though they have poor callus growth. all this to make advertisements and lure in patients.

during the consultation when i asked to communicate with the surgeon he first replied with "no need to talk to him i know more than any surgeon".he would not allow direct communication between me and the surgeon during the LL period. Also the surgeon is not qualified for this surgery.

i have never seen someone so desperate and hungry for money, with no regards to someone's life. he also sells an ayurvedic medicine on commission to the inpatients and if you are not getting callus growth, which none of his patient do, he will say things like that is because you are not taking the medicine, or you are not exercising enough.in the consultation they will say that everything related to LL  will be provided to you(by which they meant that you will only be provided with cheapest painkillers), and i had to pay for even a loose motion tablet.
he promised me a single room and yet i got a shared room with a window and door separating my room and the adjacent one, so basically it was 4 people for living in a room and a half and sharing one washroom.no table no almirah just one bed and crappy food. for 1.2 lakhs per month. later on he reduced the monthly fee from 1.2 lakhs to 1 lakh for newer patients and the others(as his shop wasn't running well), but didn't tell me and when i confronted him, he said oh now its not in my control i cannot give you that  20k back i took  as my accountants see my expenses and its really not in my control.what the hell do you even mean by "not in my control" its YOUR company isn't it???.

there is this one bald guy who is the receptionist, the driver, the medicine man, the manager, the utility guy and the physiotherapist and calls himself as a "doctor". this guy's priority is to handle calls and get in new scapegoats for his master, your physiotherapy sessions and wellbeing is ofcourse secondary.

on the day of the surgery i saw the the hospital for the fisrt time as it was 1.5 hours away from their guesthouse . the hospital was nothing less than a fish stall it was a shock for me to see that place,i remember a lizard crawling on the wall in Operation Theatre. it was basically in a rural area and as dirty as you can imagine. for 11 lakh rupees which i paid him for the surgery i got one cubicle shared with 5 others separated by just curtains- zero privacy and mental peace. but i already came psychologically prepared for surgery, i was depressed and wanted to just get done with the it, and getting your legs broken isnt a casual thing which you can be on and off about.so i went with it anyway trusting and telling myself things like, its the surgery not the place that matters and i will forget all of this once i recover, i will work hard on physiotherapy and exercise. alas, it has been more than 1 and a half year and that recovery is yet to be achieved- probably through another surgery. i know it was a blunder mistake i made and i regret it very much, but this is why i am writing this, to stop others from making the same mistake.no exercise no diet nothing will work if the surgeon is inexperienced.

now to the new patients he says no need to worry i have changed the old surgeon and got  a new better one, who he associates with a reupdated dr. but all of the 2-3  surgeons he has been with, are inexperienced in this field of LL, they are just normal ortho surgeons performing this surgery WITHOUT ANY EXPERRIENCE WHATSOEVER.also no reupdated surgeon will work for or with a shady character such as mr. hirdesh. they all talk sweet in the beginning, obviously they have to, they depend on their show of videos and these fake promises, the guesthouse etc. to run their business.the whole strategy is to show a lot of volume through videos, so people keep getting fooled.

i am here by sharing xrays and images of some of the other patients with their permission, who are around the 2 year mark and are still suffering.

patient 1- delayed/non union. https://imgur.com/a/L217kqx

patient 2 - non  union and infection which he tackled on his own , zero support from heightincrease info. also severe ballerina foot deformity. https://imgur.com/skNhKkU   https://imgur.com/KJiE0f6

patient 3- non union and broken screws, nerve pain. https://imgur.com/r7AXCXK https://imgur.com/Xc21RtJ

patient 4- non union, he was naïve enough to go again to these people for corrective graft surgery, so the genius surgeon used all the graft for one leg and the other leg will now need one more surgery. the graft it self was done 1 year prior from now. https://imgur.com/lJ6wxih  https://imgur.com/FDhpQ6M

patient 5-  non union this guy has gone through a hell hole, his hardware was COLLAPSING, this guy was cheated and harassed, and is now in debt and is suffering immensely. He might write his own post here. https://imgur.com/eCVGCAA https://imgur.com/DDItNHP

mind you these are only the patients who were comfortable sharing their x rays and i am in contact with. there are many many more who are suffering . there are horror stories beyond your imagination. i have heard about the awful conditions of some live patients in the guest house currently as well.
other cases involve, bone dislocation, infection, nerve damage pain, surgeries because of poor nail alignment and surgical mistakes etc. and ofcourse non-unions are extremely common.

and yet mr. hirdeh will claim to have a hundred percent lengthening success rate- twisting words again. here he means they have successfully CREATED A GAP and looted the patient of every single penny they could. whether the patient ever walks again or not, is not their concern.

and the saddest part of this all is that patient will be suffering whole night in pain and agony, depressed for weeks, but the very next day when mr. hirdeh will come with camera to record promotional videos ("its our protocol") everyone sugar coats their experience . i urge every patient in the guest house reading this not to fall for his sweet talks and there is no need to be scared. simply deny to take these videos and if any one comes to visit patients just tell the blunt truth. his con business totally depends upon the youtube promotions, so simply deny of it, if you are not getting the desired results. you are paying him a lot of money, to be experimented upon and be used as advertisement material. He is only your friend until you paying him lakhs and are doing as he says.after that he will say stuff like "you should have left, if you didn't like it, i didn't force you to stay". do not for a second believe that if you are polite and agreeable with him will he treat you better, he DOES NOT care for even your life. the only concern for him is to make money and yt videos. ps. your nail removal can be done any where and there are other experienced surgeons you should look for.

you are basically going to a random local ortho with no experience or certification , getting butchered, depressed and bed ridden for years, all the while a physio cum youtuber takes away 90% of the commission and also uses you for his promotional videos.

don't tell yourself things to believe in this, i know we are desperate and insecure and that is exactly what these people thrive on . to the people even in the process just  think through it and look for alternatives. This post and the others who have spoken against this guy tells the type of person he is ,DO NOT SACRIFICE HEALTH SAFETY FOR A CHEAPER PRICE, and don't think that these things wouldn't happen to you, and when they do happen you are definitely NOT IN TRUSTED HANDS. i have horror stories of the patients with me too.and to the others who are already suffering i would request to not to be afraid and fall for the sweet talks and fake promises-
"we have bone stimulator machine,"we will use artificial graft" xyyz injection would work, "you will get a better hospital",we have reduced the fee" "the callus depends person to person" - yes it does but then why is it that 99% of your patients have severe issue with bone union???...and where are the results?.

ONLY GO FOR THIS SURGERY UNDER THE SUPERVISION AND GUIDANCE OF AN EXPERIENCED SURGEON WITH GOOD TRACK RECORD, not a physio, not a company owner, But only  A SURGEON.do not commit foolishness like us.

reaopard

• Visitor
Re: heightincreaseinfo scammers
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 05:57:50 PM »

my god the second patient had it the worse.

sxxa

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 06:35:40 PM »

This is insane. But I wonder why people keep falling for it? India is literally the dirtiest filthiest country on the whole earth. People there have 0 idea of hygiene standards, they don't even have sewers. Let alone the "doctors" there. I'm so sad for you, indians are professional scammers. That's a fact.
174 morning height
172 at night.

reaopard

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2024, 07:06:26 PM »

This is insane. But I wonder why people keep falling for it? India is literally the dirtiest filthiest country on the whole earth. People there have 0 idea of hygiene standards, they don't even have sewers. Let alone the "doctors" there. I'm so sad for you, indians are professional scammers. That's a fact.
yes india has a lot of filthy places but so does every country, not having sewers too much of exaggeration. moreover people really should not trust their lives with a person who is not even a doctor.

Bagga

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2024, 04:08:28 AM »

1. They dun understand English
2. Low Price
3. Stupid

Kintaeryos

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2024, 06:03:54 AM »

This is gonna sound bad, but I don't think people from under-developed or significantly non-westernized countries should be doing LL. No English, no technological/internet literacy to be able to research the surgery, no understanding of proper medical practices, loose patient protection laws in their countries, etc. I remember a guy here a few months ago who didn't even understand how forums work, he would just make new threads instead of replying and could barely communicate. I've seen people here who got butchered by shady LL clinics who didn't even know the name of the surgeon who operated on them. Like, 0 understanding of how LL is supposed to work and what info they should have before doing it, I was shocked. And ofc these criminals know that and exploit it.

Why are so many LLers Indian anyway? Why is this expensive and complicated surgery more common in a country where people are less likely to be able to afford it or do it safely compared to Europe or the US? Seems paradoxical, you would expect rich people from rich countries to be the main people who do it.

keanu

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2024, 07:33:04 AM »

This is gonna sound bad, but I don't think people from under-developed or significantly non-westernized countries should be doing LL. No English, no technological/internet literacy to be able to research the surgery, no understanding of proper medical practices, loose patient protection laws in their countries, etc. I remember a guy here a few months ago who didn't even understand how forums work, he would just make new threads instead of replying and could barely communicate. I've seen people here who got butchered by shady LL clinics who didn't even know the name of the surgeon who operated on them. Like, 0 understanding of how LL is supposed to work and what info they should have before doing it, I was shocked. And ofc these criminals know that and exploit it.

Why are so many LLers Indian anyway? Why is this expensive and complicated surgery more common in a country where people are less likely to be able to afford it or do it safely compared to Europe or the US? Seems paradoxical, you would expect rich people from rich countries to be the main people who do it.
the hygiene thing is definitely a problem, they gave me an option between a "bigger" hospital for 1 lakh more, and i thought to my self, i dont need a fancy hospital should just get the job done. LL in india is unregulated that is why such conmen are benenfitting from all this. the sad part is many of this guy's victim patients actually have come to know about this surgery through his youtube videos, the guy who thinks winters act as an icepack is now advocating about a procedure which he himself knows nothing about. and the audience thinks of him as some sort of missiah who will fulfil their wish of getting taller. its like hens walking themselves into a butcher's home. also in india its cheaper as compared to us and S.korea. i really wish to see this low life hirdesh behind the bars some day.

Beemer m3

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2024, 08:02:06 AM »

from the xray looks like the patient are lengthening 6cm to 7cm. which exceeds the safe limit and risk complications afterwards. u would need alot of pt for going that much lengthening. i guess the patients are poor and dont want to do a 2nd surgery on the femurs so they lengthen as much they can.
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur

keanu

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2024, 08:13:47 AM »

from the xray looks like the patient are lengthening 6cm to 7cm. which exceeds the safe limit and risk complications afterwards. u would need alot of pt for going that much lengthening. i guess the patients are poor and dont want to do a 2nd surgery on the femurs so they lengthen as much they can.
yes, this guy used to boast that you can even go 11 cm on tibia, and most of the patients have gone for 7.5 and even 8 cm. but even the ones who haven't like the last guy (was 5 cm )have suffered immensely because of these fraud surgeons and mr. hirdesh and comapny. the pt was basically like a foot massage for 5 minutes, that's it.

Bagga

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2024, 03:01:01 AM »

yes, this guy used to boast that you can even go 11 cm on tibia, and most of the patients have gone for 7.5 and even 8 cm. but even the ones who haven't like the last guy (was 5 cm )have suffered immensely because of these fraud surgeons and mr. hirdesh and comapny. the pt was basically like a foot massage for 5 minutes, that's it.
Tibias 11cm...:LOL a lot stress on the knee causing future Chronic pain.
Femur to Tibias Ratio is around 80%, should not over more than 3% ie. 83%.
Do you own risk assessment, always remember not to get into long term Chronic pain in the future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up