Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Lease on Life After LL Surgery? (VETERANS GTFIH)  (Read 893 times)

173to187USTORUSSIA

New Lease on Life After LL Surgery? (VETERANS GTFIH)
« on: January 11, 2022, 05:10:10 PM »

This is a thread for any limb lengthening veterans. Did you experience a new lease on life after recovering from the surgery and sitting at your new height? If so, could you describe the improvements in your inner and outer life?

I dreamed last night I was 5 or six inches taller. In my dream I was walking and I felt a sense of confidence and optimism. I thought to myself "so this is what it is like to finally feel tall, the view from up here is amazing. I felt totally at peace with myself and the world.
The subconscious is an interesting thing. After thinking and debating I realized two facts.

1) I definitely have a height based neurosis that is partially based in reality.

2) The only way to cure and move past this is to get the surgery.

I've got 5 pairs of elevator shoes and let me tell you - Yes elevator shoes are nice until you take them off. The foot pain isn't so nice either.

Life has sent me some curveballs but I am determined to move forward with this surgery anyways. Their is no other options. The only way forward is to press on.

I want to move through life with confidence, optimism - AND attention from women. I don't care about the pain. I will work on my blog and my youtube channel and find some remote work.

On a side note I have 12 hydrocodone tablets from a prior surgery.
When should I take them? When will the pain be the worst?

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
Re: New Lease on Life After LL Surgery? (VETERANS GTFIH)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 03:02:41 PM »

Even with a mere +2 inches, life's much better now that I'm about average.

• Dates are 100% easier/much more fruitful. Women are much more interested in a second/third/etc date.
  • It's easier to command attention/respect. People are more interested in the bull  I have to say. Maybe I've become a better speaker as I've grown, but something feels different.
  • People treat you better. Hands down. Youre no longer unwanted in public.
  • Life's easier. It's f*cking crazy. Doors open, you're well regarded, you can get away with more.

I cannot recommend this surgery enough. Granted my legs still hurt in weird places sometimes after surgery, and my athleticism isn't 100% there (maybe like 70%), but those things do not matter.. I repeat: lifting weights and running long distance never made my life better - CLL did. If I knew about this sooner in my life (and had the money), I would've done it years ago.

Of course read my blog - the pain is insane. But pain is TEMPORARY - glory is eternal. As somebody who suffered through LON Femur, I am dying to do LON Tibias knowing FULL WELL that Tibias is like 20x more brutal and painful than femurs. This sh*t will change the trajectory of your life. Lastly, I'd recommend LON only because you can weight bear at all times.

Remember why you're doing this. And for the love of god, do it. Good luck.
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

173to187USTORUSSIA

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 07:44:59 PM »

• Dates are 100% easier/much more fruitful. Women are much more interested in a second/third/etc date.
  • It's easier to command attention/respect. People are more interested in the bull  I have to say. Maybe I've become a better speaker as I've grown, but something feels different.
  • Life's easier. It's f*cking crazy. Doors open, you're well regarded, you can get away with more.

I cannot recommend this surgery enough. Granted my legs still hurt in weird places sometimes after surgery, and my athleticism isn't 100% there (maybe like 70%), but those things do not matter.. I repeat: lifting weights and running long distance never made my life better - CLL did. If I knew about this sooner in my life (and had the money), I would've done it years ago.

Of course read my blog - the pain is insane. But pain is TEMPORARY - glory is eternal. As somebody who suffered through LON Femur, I am dying to do LON Tibias knowing FULL WELL that Tibias is like 20x more brutal and painful than femurs. This sh*t will change the trajectory of your life. Lastly, I'd recommend LON only because you can weight bear at all times.

Thank you for taking the time to post here. I find this so motivating and well put - I copied it into my phones notes and plan to remind myself of your powerful message to keep me motivated regularly.

dreamingtall

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2022, 05:18:00 AM »

@Perfectbody

How old were you when you got the surgery?
Starting Height: 170.68cm; Goal Height: 182cm in two separate operations (^8cm Femurs, ^5cm Tibias)

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2022, 02:58:46 PM »

Thank you for taking the time to post here.

No problem. Good luck on your goals. At 180-183 you'll feel great. Careful on going >12cm; that'll require more than two breaks.

How old were you when you got the surgery?

Last year, 30.
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

Unknown

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2022, 08:48:44 AM »

Wait isn't Femur LON way more painful than Tibia LON?

Masteryourlife

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2022, 09:16:31 AM »

Wait isn't Femur LON way more painful than Tibia LON?
It is....this guy has to be really tough pain wise to go trough it and have such a positive opition about LL.

Unknown

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2022, 05:25:22 PM »

It is....this guy has to be really tough pain wise to go trough it and have such a positive opition about LL.

This guy said tibia is 20x more painful?? What is he talking

Siegfried

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2022, 05:30:55 PM »

In my experience internal tibia is less painful than internal femur. How it is with lon, I cant say.
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

Unknown

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2022, 05:35:08 PM »

In my experience internal tibia is less painful than internal femur. How it is with lon, I cant say.

Hi thanks for the reply. How much better painwise would u say tibias is compared to femurs?

Dexter5729

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2022, 05:38:58 PM »

He said pretty much 90% what I wanted to say lol. Idk, it's a worlddddddddddddddddd DIFFERENT. Tks to whoever invented this  , I'm in debt forever

173to187USTORUSSIA

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2022, 07:03:39 PM »

He said pretty much 90% what I wanted to say lol. Idk, it's a worlddddddddddddddddd DIFFERENT. Tks to whoever invented this  , I'm in debt forever

What height did you start and finish at?
Pages: [1]   Go Up