Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fingers  (Read 1202 times)

shortfemursmallhands

• Visitor
Fingers
« on: January 06, 2024, 04:08:22 AM »

I apologize for being off topic but I wanted to ask if there was any way to lengthen fingers.

My fingers are very short and my palm is actually longer than them. It is incredibly hard to grip things like barbells and I make a bad impression on handshakes (my career involves in person sales so this is a bad psychological tool to my disadvantage). Almost everytime I meet someone, they make a comment on my hands. My girlfriend is shorter than me by a lot and I still have smaller hands than her (thanks to my fingers). My fingers actually look swollen cause of how short they are.

I know I sound nitpicky and being extra, but I actually seriously believe I am in that 0.001% of people that would need a procedure like finger lengthening done. I am happy to share pics if people dont believe the severity I am describing.

If you know of a doctor (preferably in the us) please share their name or contact information.

Thank you

Temoc

Re: Fingers
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 03:33:28 PM »

Finger lengthening exists but it's solely done for people with deformities. Such as 1 finger being much shorter than the rest. I do not believe it would be viable to lengthen all fingers at once.
I'd forget about it.

shortfemursmallhands

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2024, 03:49:41 AM »

Its pretty severe man. I have trouble just typing on a keyboard efficiently because of it. Why is finger lengthening not recommended? Even if the fingers stiffen up, as long as I am able to make a fist or grab things, id figure thats all thats needed to get through life

Acemace86

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2024, 04:11:35 AM »

Try the International Limb Lengthening Center in Baltimore.

shortfemursmallhands

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2024, 02:40:44 AM »

Will do

senk

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2024, 09:25:48 PM »

which is your height and how big are your hands?(from tip middle finger to first crease of the palm)? mine are also quite small 18,2-18,3 cm...
Pages: [1]   Go Up