Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bidding goodbyes.  (Read 691 times)

saltedchocolate

Bidding goodbyes.
« on: September 18, 2023, 02:25:52 AM »

Dear Limb Lengthening Community,

As I sit down to write this farewell message, my heart swells with gratitude for each and every one of you. Being part of this community has been an incredible journey, filled with support, encouragement, and invaluable insights. You've helped me navigate the challenging times and shared in my victories, both big and small. However, as life's path continues to unfold, it's time for me to embark on new adventures and challenges.

Please know that my departure doesn't diminish the deep connections and friendships we've forged. I'll carry the lessons and camaraderie I've gained from this community with me wherever I go. If you ever find yourself in need of a friendly voice or a helping hand, don't hesitate to reach out. You can always contact me on WhatsApp at +971 55 472 8380.

Thank you for being a part of my journey, and I wish each of you continued success, happiness, and growth in all your endeavors. Farewell, but not goodbye forever.

With warmth and appreciation

- Salted Chocolate
7 cm gained on tibias via LON .  Had complications, Healed and moved on with life.

breakmylegs

• Take any opinion with a grain of salt.
Re: Bidding goodbyes.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2023, 12:23:48 PM »

Take care.   ;)
Saving up, researching doctors.
Pages: [1]   Go Up