Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Be glad fwith what you have  (Read 15093 times)

LittleWhiteMan

Be glad fwith what you have
« on: November 26, 2014, 09:43:56 AM »

Looking through all your posts guys, I have noticed that most of you struggle with the "physical" fact that you are called "short" by the "average" American citizen (or European, Caucasian idk). Most of you are around 5'5"-5'8" and still feel that urge to lengthen to 5'8" to 5'11" consecutively. My case was probably similar to yours but it is not anymore after learning the real struggles of LL, and after being said over and over around here, LL is not just getting your bones broken and paying around 20k-120k dollars to get them repaired but in a better shape (length).

Standing at 5'1", probably 5'0.75" (not kidding) with a desire of being 5'10", I have learned that it is not that easy as it seems. With a father being 5'7", probably 5'6", and a mother who is 4'10" (surprinsingly not a dwarf), here am I standing at just 61 inches tall with a pretty skinny complex. "Hey LittleWhiteM-", am I really white? Racially, yes. Ethnically, no. I am actually Mexican (WAIT), of Basque descendant. My father's family is completely white, and in my mother's side they are like half and half but mostly white too. Race has nothing to do with it, however, but my ethnicity and the ways I was raisen probably affected me in my puberty. All of my cousins are tall, the shortest standing at 175 cm tall, and the tallest at around 190 cm. Even my younger cousin who used to be like 150 cm tall is now around 160 cm (and hasn't finished growing). In my case, I stopped growing when I was 12 years old and at 154 cm, slightly taller than my mother but not taller than the rest of the people. Since I was little I had never liked to eat or things like that, I was barely malnourished. I always fell down on the underweight charts throughout childhood, and when I turned 12 years old I suddenly had a big growth spurt. However, that growth spurt wasn't big enough to get me to the average male height I guess. I had developed a lot of testosterone (and still doing) after it. Grew a lot of hair on  my body, and my penis grew ENORMOUSLY (hah the funny thing is that it is only like 6 inches big, not that big after all).

I went through a Human Growth Hormone treatment last year to see if I could grow a little bit more, I was anxiously waiting to grow 180 cm tall since that was my crush's height back in the day (well she is still my crush hah but now I've realized how stupid that idea was). It last like 4 months the process, and what did I grow? Barely one centimeter. Little by little my expectations started to low down and I started to be more realistic, in the end all I wanted was to end up 165 cm tall (which I had already embraced as short but I thought of it as better than nothing; it was also my predicted height according to the mid-parental calculator). In the end the doctor checked up my plates and realized that my knee plates were pretty much done growing, they were closed. He took me off all my expectations to even turn 160 cm tall. Since then I lost all hope in life and it was when I joined the forum.  I am pretty much done growing and there is nothing I can do about it. Probably I might grow a few inches in my upper body, that's what the doctor said as well but I am not sure. It will be great if I turn at least 159 cm with that "torso" growth spurt. My father doesn't seem to see anything wrong with me, he thinks that I am not that short (well he has never lived with me at that is also one of the reasons why my puberty got f**ked up, he wasn't there to see my needs, never ever). I have two other half-siblings, my brother who is a year younger than me and already stands at 5'6" tall, and my sister who is like 4 months older than me but stands at 4'11". Both of them are children of my father's other wife, who is 5'0" tall. At least I didn't end up with my sister's height, but I hate that my dad always compares me with her and tells me that there is nothing wrong with being short. Even my sister's friends who are like 5'0" as well make fun of me for being short. My dad doesn't seem to notice a difference between men and women height after all. Well, those things don't actually bring me down that much. What does bring me down is the fact that I am not just mistreated in school and work but also to see myself in the future being a short man surrounded by huge men. Most of you think that 5'6" is the worst height and that the world is going to eat you all alive for being that "short", but let me tell you something. There is nothing worse than being almost 18 years old and still being treated like a thirteen-year old.

My friends who are about the same age as me get it easily with the alcohol and that things, and me whenever I try to get cigarretes in the convinience store they give me bad lucks and refuse to sell me cigs. I remember that I once tried to fool this guy with a borrowed ID from a friend who pretty much looked like me and tried to buy cigs in the store and the clerk refused to do since he said that it was "fake" that I was actually 13 or something like that, LIKE WHAT? Things like that make me sad, that the world is set up already for average men and instead of making its opportunities broader, it just raises them up.

We live in a society in which short people are bad seen, and everything is being set up for further generations, supposing that everyone will be just taller and taller. It is surprising how everyone expects their male children to be around the same height as the father, and how often height is related to age. I wouldn't feel bad for living in this body for the rest of my life, what does make me feel bad is to know that I will be always seen as a pre-teen to everyone's eyes.

Even you probably. I have friends who are 5'7" and are always making fun of me, and they do not worry about height. While you, guys who are around that same height, get too frustrated about height as well. Imagine me now! You are at least grown up men, I am in the body of a little kid in my case. I would like to lengthen up to 5'4" but I am not sure anymore, besides I don't want to be disproportionate or run the risks of the surgery, I would actually love to embrace the fact that I am short. The problem is, that no one will care how much I embrace that fact, they will still try to step up over me.

Just be glad with what you have guys, at least you are around the average for being "short", in my case I am not even average for that.
5'1", 100 lbs

LittleWhiteMan

Re: Be glad fwith what you have
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 09:48:27 AM »

I just felt like doing this and sorry for the bad grammar and comprehension but I am dizzy right now.
5'1", 100 lbs

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 10:15:13 AM »

Yeah, you're pretty much a dwarf. That sucks. No idea what I would do at that height.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 10:18:29 AM »

Yeah, you're pretty much a dwarf. That sucks. No idea what I would do at that height.
Kill myself? No actually, I do have a lot of things planned for myself. I am just not too sure if I will manage to accomplish them due to my height. But I actually dont give a fk I will try to do em. If both Skrillex and Seth Green had managed to be great as hell, both of them being around 162-164 cm tall. Being 155 cm isnt such a great difference, even if I can manage to do LL I could probably be as great as Kevin hart idk lol or Iggy Pop idk the world isnt going to end due to your height
5'1", 100 lbs

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 10:28:54 AM »

Just be glad with what you have guys, at least you are around the average for being "short", in my case I am not even average for that.

What is the purpose of this rant? Are you trying to tell us to accept being near the average just because you're much shorter?

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 10:35:14 AM »

What is the purpose of this rant? Are you trying to tell us to accept being near the average just because you're much shorter?
Yes
5'1", 100 lbs

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 10:36:14 AM »

But well I also forgot how unconformist most of you are so I guess this was a bad idea
5'1", 100 lbs

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 10:41:18 AM »

altight lets leave it like this it is just a narration of my life thats it i dont try to change anyone but if could great
5'1", 100 lbs

FrankGarrett

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 10:46:01 AM »

Yes

Well, in that case, you can go screw yourself  for being a selffish prick. The world does not revolve around you and your problems. You need to familiarise yourself with the lesser evil fallacy because problems do not disappear by pointing at an ever bigger problem: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

If you severed your finger and your friend needed a leg amputation after a car accident, would you "accept" your severed finger just because your friend has a much worse injury than you? I don't think so.

This surgery is a cosmetic surgery, not a surgery that is exclusively for very short men. A dwarf/midget can join this forum and tell you "you're too tall" for this surgery and I doubt you'd appreciate it very much.

Reading your post didn't discourage me from having leg lengthening. Insecurities do not disappear that easily.

Bruno Mars

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 11:00:18 AM »

I dont understand the harsh comments!!? I feel sympathy for him at the very least. Be strong man. For your situation, why don't you move to an asian country like Thailand or something where people are also short? However, I will not accept my current height. The risks of this surgery is as much as the length you are going to put yourself through. Same thing goes for proportion. I believe that if I do <5 cms i could come back to my normal life.

FrankGarrett

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 11:11:38 AM »

I dont understand the harsh comments!!? I feel sympathy for him at the very least. Be strong man. For your situation, why don't you move to an asian country like Thailand or something where people are also short? However, I will not accept my current height. The risks of this surgery is as much as the length you are going to put yourself through. Same thing goes for proportion. I believe that if I do <5 cms i could come back to my normal life.

Why do you feel sympathy about someone who doesn't feel and sympathy about your insecurities? He obviously doesn't care about semi-short members, so why should you care about him?

I have no time and patience for these hypocrites because what they are doing is a form of discrimination. It seems that very short men believe they're entitled to special treatment on these fora because of their height. I guarantee you, if a 6' 0" man came on here and started mocking everyone for being short, he would get banned, but for some reason, it's fine for short guys to discriminate against taller members. What's even more ridiculous is that they discriminate against guys who are below the average height for westerners (around 5' 10").

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 11:19:15 AM »

I don't think he's discriminating anyone - if anything, I enjoyed reading your story. It's true that someone always has it worse. We all face our own difficulties in life, and I did sympathize with you. Be strong man. Do you have problems growing facial hair? That also contributes a lot to how old you look. People think I'm in my late twenties with a beard, without it I look like I'm in my early twenties.

Smallguy

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2014, 11:50:06 AM »

155cm isn't that bad. My cousin is 157cm and he is married to a beautiful Vietnamese wife.

On top of that, you are still young. I would give up my LL opportunity to be at your age again. Also, focus on what you have. You are more fortunate than a handful of people I read about in the news... like the ISIS's hostage, people who live in hunger and the kid who got shot by the police.

Life is what you make of it. Whether it is good or bad is really depend on you. I know of many tall people who lead a miserable life. You probably know who I am talking about. And I also know of some mexican men who are are less than 5'0 but have 11-12 kids. You probably met a few.

If your goal is to become taller, just take your height as a greater challenge given by god or whoever that is for you to overcome. Being short, ugly and broke are both a blessing and a curse for me. These traits wreck a havoc on my self-confident but at the same time, they also motivate me to work harder and achieve. Just have your chin up, back straight and carry yourself around with a good sense of humour.

And your height can also be an advantage and people can sympathize with you. If you ask for donation or knock on someone's door, people will think twice before shutting you down because of your physical affliction.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 03:04:37 PM »

I dont see the need for harsh comments, its uncalled for.
He's not trying to offend anyone, just simply stating that 5'5ish isnt that bad. You can still go do the surgery if you want since nobody is stopping you.
Yes 5'5 isnt that bad, but it can be better the same way 155cm isnt the end of the world and it can be better.

Back on topic if there ever was one lol, money is the root of all evil some say, those people clearly never stepped foot in an exotic car or pick up chicks easily with their status ;D
Your answer is MONEY!!!!and you need lots and lots  ;)
It will enable you to have your surgeries and then help you in life, what does Seth Green have? Well he is famous and has  loads of money, I mean he's a ginger for crying out loud but have you seen his wife :o Being famous helps too, no way she'd date him if he was average

SO go make some money....

Uppland

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 03:06:34 PM »

I'm sorry man. Never used to think about how unfair life is but this whole dilemma has really opened my eyes a bit. You'll always be short but if you do the surgery you could be 160-163CM and while that is short it's not unheard of. There are hundreds of millions of men that height around the world. Then you can believe that a normal life is possible -because it is.

Uppland

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2014, 03:11:41 PM »

He's 160CM -relatively easy to obtain from your position while keeping your proportions fine and normal. You might even be able to make it past that.

The idea to dedicate your life to being rich is poetic in many ways I think that sounds like an interesting idea. Just make sure that when you've made it you're gonna invest millions into height increase-research.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 06:29:08 PM »

Kill myself? No actually, I do have a lot of things planned for myself. I am just not too sure if I will manage to accomplish them due to my height. But I actually dont give a f**k I will try to do em. If both Skrillex and Seth Green had managed to be great as hell, both of them being around 162-164 cm tall. Being 155 cm isnt such a great difference, even if I can manage to do LL I could probably be as great as Kevin hart idk lol or Iggy Pop idk the world isnt going to end due to your height

Killing yourself would be stupid, I agree. If you can lengthen a safe five-to-six inches, you will be 5'6-5'7, which will put you in league with many badass dudes.

I'm 5'7, but I'm not lengthening because I think I'm short. I have other reasons that I can't quite explain.

Btw, what is the height from the ground to your navel? With that, I can find out what you're golden ratio proportions are.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 06:33:50 PM »

Looking through all your posts guys, I have noticed that most of you struggle with the "physical" fact that you are called "short" by the "average" American citizen (or European, Caucasian idk). Most of you are around 5'5"-5'8" and still feel that urge to lengthen to 5'8" to 5'11" consecutively. My case was probably similar to yours but it is not anymore after learning the real struggles of LL, and after being said over and over around here, LL is not just getting your bones broken and paying around 20k-120k dollars to get them repaired but in a better shape (length).

Standing at 5'1", probably 5'0.75" (not kidding) with a desire of being 5'10", I have learned that it is not that easy as it seems. With a father being 5'7", probably 5'6", and a mother who is 4'10" (surprinsingly not a dwarf), here am I standing at just 61 inches tall with a pretty skinny complex. "Hey LittleWhiteM-", am I really white? Racially, yes. Ethnically, no. I am actually Mexican (WAIT), of Basque descendant. My father's family is completely white, and in my mother's side they are like half and half but mostly white too. Race has nothing to do with it, however, but my ethnicity and the ways I was raisen probably affected me in my puberty. All of my cousins are tall, the shortest standing at 175 cm tall, and the tallest at around 190 cm. Even my younger cousin who used to be like 150 cm tall is now around 160 cm (and hasn't finished growing). In my case, I stopped growing when I was 12 years old and at 154 cm, slightly taller than my mother but not taller than the rest of the people. Since I was little I had never liked to eat or things like that, I was barely malnourished. I always fell down on the underweight charts throughout childhood, and when I turned 12 years old I suddenly had a big growth spurt. However, that growth spurt wasn't big enough to get me to the average male height I guess. I had developed a lot of testosterone (and still doing) after it. Grew a lot of hair on  my body, and my penis grew ENORMOUSLY (hah the funny thing is that it is only like 6 inches big, not that big after all).

I went through a Human Growth Hormone treatment last year to see if I could grow a little bit more, I was anxiously waiting to grow 180 cm tall since that was my crush's height back in the day (well she is still my crush hah but now I've realized how stupid that idea was). It last like 4 months the process, and what did I grow? Barely one centimeter. Little by little my expectations started to low down and I started to be more realistic, in the end all I wanted was to end up 165 cm tall (which I had already embraced as short but I thought of it as better than nothing; it was also my predicted height according to the mid-parental calculator). In the end the doctor checked up my plates and realized that my knee plates were pretty much done growing, they were closed. He took me off all my expectations to even turn 160 cm tall. Since then I lost all hope in life and it was when I joined the forum.  I am pretty much done growing and there is nothing I can do about it. Probably I might grow a few inches in my upper body, that's what the doctor said as well but I am not sure. It will be great if I turn at least 159 cm with that "torso" growth spurt. My father doesn't seem to see anything wrong with me, he thinks that I am not that short (well he has never lived with me at that is also one of the reasons why my puberty got f**ked up, he wasn't there to see my needs, never ever). I have two other half-siblings, my brother who is a year younger than me and already stands at 5'6" tall, and my sister who is like 4 months older than me but stands at 4'11". Both of them are children of my father's other wife, who is 5'0" tall. At least I didn't end up with my sister's height, but I hate that my dad always compares me with her and tells me that there is nothing wrong with being short. Even my sister's friends who are like 5'0" as well make fun of me for being short. My dad doesn't seem to notice a difference between men and women height after all. Well, those things don't actually bring me down that much. What does bring me down is the fact that I am not just mistreated in school and work but also to see myself in the future being a short man surrounded by huge men. Most of you think that 5'6" is the worst height and that the world is going to eat you all alive for being that "short", but let me tell you something. There is nothing worse than being almost 18 years old and still being treated like a thirteen-year old.

My friends who are about the same age as me get it easily with the alcohol and that things, and me whenever I try to get cigarretes in the convinience store they give me bad lucks and refuse to sell me cigs. I remember that I once tried to fool this guy with a borrowed ID from a friend who pretty much looked like me and tried to buy cigs in the store and the clerk refused to do since he said that it was "fake" that I was actually 13 or something like that, LIKE WHAT? Things like that make me sad, that the world is set up already for average men and instead of making its opportunities broader, it just raises them up.

We live in a society in which short people are bad seen, and everything is being set up for further generations, supposing that everyone will be just taller and taller. It is surprising how everyone expects their male children to be around the same height as the father, and how often height is related to age. I wouldn't feel bad for living in this body for the rest of my life, what does make me feel bad is to know that I will be always seen as a pre-teen to everyone's eyes.

Even you probably. I have friends who are 5'7" and are always making fun of me, and they do not worry about height. While you, guys who are around that same height, get too frustrated about height as well. Imagine me now! You are at least grown up men, I am in the body of a little kid in my case. I would like to lengthen up to 5'4" but I am not sure anymore, besides I don't want to be disproportionate or run the risks of the surgery, I would actually love to embrace the fact that I am short. The problem is, that no one will care how much I embrace that fact, they will still try to step up over me.

Oh, by the way, if highly recommend getting some five inch evelator shoes. That should grant you a little more respect when you leave the house. I've never had any problems at 5'6-5'7, so you should probably be good, too. Also, try looking up pick up artistry. They offer some good body language tips and mindset techniques that will give an aura of masculinity, which in turn you grant you even more respect.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2014, 08:14:14 PM »

This surgery is a cosmetic surgery, not a surgery that is exclusively for very short men. A dwarf/midget can join this forum and tell you "you're too tall" for this surgery and I doubt you'd appreciate it very much.
I thought I was a midget already but ok
5'1", 100 lbs

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2014, 08:23:01 PM »

I'm sorry man. Never used to think about how unfair life is but this whole dilemma has really opened my eyes a bit. You'll always be short but if you do the surgery you could be 160-163CM and while that is short it's not unheard of. There are hundreds of millions of men that height around the world. Then you can believe that a normal life is possible -because it is.
Yes uppland I agree with you that is the only reason why I want to do the surgery. I am not that bad looking (I have a bad profile however, but it can be fixed with braces and removing teeth and orthodontist things like that), I am also not that broke and I am a little bit over the median average income. My dad earns a lot of money and it is all up to me if I want to have all that huge amount of money or not (that's why I neither say that I am rich because I am not it is just my father, + I don't like being selfish about it).

It is not for the girls, it is not for the fact to become taller and be average or more than that, it is just to feel better with myself and probably accept me a little bit more. Most of you guy's goals are to become 5'11" or 6'0" when you stand only at 5'5" (I won't deny, that was my desire goal as well but I already gave it up. It is not realistic, at least in my case).
5'1", 100 lbs

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2014, 08:46:22 PM »

Killing yourself would be stupid, I agree. If you can lengthen a safe five-to-six inches, you will be 5'6-5'7, which will put you in league with many badass dudes.

I'm 5'7, but I'm not lengthening because I think I'm short. I have other reasons that I can't quite explain.

Btw, what is the height from the ground to your navel? With that, I can find out what you're golden ratio proportions are.
It is 91 cm
5'1", 100 lbs

ReadRothbard

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2014, 09:25:28 PM »

Right now, the proportions of the length from the ground to your navel to the length of your navel to the top of your head is 1.43. The goal is to reach 1.63, which is considered "ideal", or a little past that for some extra height. Right now, to reach golden ratios, you need to lengthen to 5'6. However, you could even push up to 5'9 proportion wise with a 1.73 ratio. Technically, if realism wasn't a factor, you could pull off 6'3 with basketball-player-type proportions, but that obviously isn't going to happen. However, I do think that 5'7 is a realistic goal.

Future space tycoon

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2014, 09:43:26 PM »

Right now, the proportions of the length from the ground to your navel to the length of your navel to the top of your head is 1.43. The goal is to reach 1.63, which is considered "ideal", or a little past that for some extra height. Right now, to reach golden ratios, you need to lengthen to 5'6. However, you could even push up to 5'9 proportion wise with a 1.73 ratio. Technically, if realism wasn't a factor, you could pull off 6'3 with basketball-player-type proportions, but that obviously isn't going to happen. However, I do think that 5'7 is a realistic goal.
I am fine with 5'4" lol, but thanks! However, I think that the golden ratio thing isn't really a realistic thing. The half of your total height should go across your scrotch.
5'1", 100 lbs

ReadRothbard

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2014, 12:59:02 AM »

Well, in that case, you can go screw yourself  for being a selffish prick. The world does not revolve around you and your problems. You need to familiarise yourself with the lesser evil fallacy because problems do not disappear by pointing at an ever bigger problem: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

If you severed your finger and your friend needed a leg amputation after a car accident, would you "accept" your severed finger just because your friend has a much worse injury than you? I don't think so.

Reading your post didn't discourage me from having leg lengthening. Insecurities do not disappear that easily.

Give the man a break. I don't totally agree with him, but I also haven't been through his experiences. However , I do agree with him saying to be thankful four our heights. At least we have good starting heights going into ll.

Future space tycoon

kunta kinte

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2014, 01:29:43 AM »

now I feel like a douchebag, being 180(5"11') and wanting more height. you really got delt a   hand.  :-\

Blackhawk

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2014, 01:43:52 AM »

Yeah 5'1" has to be a tough height.  I thought 5'6" was bad but it's an LL away from about average in my country.  But you can do tibs and femurs and get close to average height.  Save your money LWM and go do LL when you are ready.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2014, 02:42:57 AM »

Why the hell do you want to do ll? You're 5'11, man. That's almost 6'0.

Future space tycoon

Moubgf

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2014, 07:43:16 AM »

theres also a netro side to being to short, you are simply disregarded and then you can go underground and do illegal trading and earn   ton of money. because you are excluded just like dwarfs- and breaking bad dilemma.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2014, 08:54:18 AM »

Why the hell do you want to do ll? You're 5'11, man. That's almost 6'0.

You want to be 6'1". Just saying.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

ReadRothbard

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2014, 09:01:32 AM »

Because I'm trying to maximize lengthening per surgery. If I'm going to do two surgeries with Dr. Guichet , I might as well do about 7.5 cm per segment, which would put me near 6'1.

Future space tycoon

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2014, 09:06:23 AM »

Because I'm trying to maximize lengthening per surgery. If I'm going to do two surgeries with Dr. Guichet , I might as well do about 7.5 cm per segment, which would put me near 6'1.

Yeah but still. I'm not like most members on this forum. I don't care if your 6'5" and want to extend your height to 6'8". I just don't like people telling other people not to go beyond 6'0" when they themselves intend to go beyond it.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up