Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: eye level compared to actually height  (Read 2849 times)

Descreteuser

eye level compared to actually height
« on: June 14, 2015, 10:45:06 AM »

just noticed after mocking up a photo that even tho im 2 inches shorter than the other person that my eye level is only 1 inch lower than theres. obviously the other person has a bigger forehead. Do you think this has an affect on what other people see your height as being compared to that person. as we see with our eyes and look at other eye levels do you think that even tho being 2 inches taller than you they may only feel an inch taller? what do you guys think about this?
starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

KrP1

Re: eye level compared to actually height
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 06:58:41 PM »

Sure. We measure others height based in the eye level. So if you have a big forehead you will feel shorter than you really are and others will think that you are shorter than them instead they are equal to you
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 07:35:44 PM by KrP1 »

Descreteuser

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 08:32:58 PM »

before surgery this is my mate who use to always comment on me being way shorter than him.. do you think now he wont feel that much taller? this is a mockup i did with him
starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

KrP1

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 11:03:36 PM »

If your eyes are at the same level is imposible for him to feel taller. We dont know where our head ends. We measure others looking at their eye level compared to ours

FutureLengthener

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 12:06:06 AM »

Like most proportional things, there are a few freaks and outliers but for the most partpeople of the same height should have an eye level within a few mm of each other.

I suppose people with curly hair or afros could seem to have a low eye level for their height, when really their extra "height" comes from hair and not skull.
Pages: [1]   Go Up