Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: life after surgery  (Read 2605 times)

Descreteuser

life after surgery
« on: November 28, 2015, 09:40:50 PM »

now that i am back to normal and my posture is completely back to normal ive been able to feel the real benefits of my new height. I was lucky enough to get my old job back and return to work only one month after my frames removed.. Being in construction ive noticed that the difference between being 5'11 and 6'1 is huge. i went from being slightly shorter than the average in my industry, to being slightly taller than them, which has a given me a huge amount of confidence and has made me be much more respected due to the fact now that my true personality can be shown now that i am satisfied with my height.. within a week of returning to work, i was put in charge of my site, which ive been able to perform to the best of my ability now that my height neurosis is pretty much gone..
I said before surgery that i never did this for the dating sides of things, as  5'11 is a great height for the opposite sex, however i have noticed  since being 6'1 has made woman notice me even more than before.. when being out at clubs etc, its makes you noticeably taller than the average guy which makes it easier for woman to notice you..
starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

Perth

• Newbi
  • Visitor
Re: life after surgery
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 09:50:43 PM »

now that i am back to normal and my posture is completely back to normal ive been able to feel the real benefits of my new height. I was lucky enough to get my old job back and return to work only one month after my frames removed.. Being in construction ive noticed that the difference between being 5'11 and 6'1 is huge. i went from being slightly shorter than the average in my industry, to being slightly taller than them, which has a given me a huge amount of confidence and has made me be much more respected due to the fact now that my true personality can be shown now that i am satisfied with my height.. within a week of returning to work, i was put in charge of my site, which ive been able to perform to the best of my ability now that my height neurosis is pretty much gone..
I said before surgery that i never did this for the dating sides of things, as  5'11 is a great height for the opposite sex, however i have noticed  since being 6'1 has made woman notice me even more than before.. when being out at clubs etc, its makes you noticeably taller than the average guy which makes it easier for woman to notice you..

do you have to any heavy lifting on the site? i use to work as a labourer and i can't imagine lifting blocks and window sills after lengthening my legs.

endomorphisme

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 10:17:45 PM »

You said that 5'11 is below average do you live in the Netherlands

Descreteuser

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 10:22:01 PM »

You said that 5'11 is below average do you live in the Netherlands
[/quote

for my industry.. construction workers are generally taller
starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

goldenegg

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 02:05:03 AM »

great update!  although I'm still much shorter than you after doing 3 inches myself, your update gives me hope and something to look forward to.  I'm in the middle of consolidation/recovery and just mentally exhausted with LL and everything after so many months.  can't wait until I can fully realize the benefits of my new height.  thanks for sharing.

Taller

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2015, 10:00:34 AM »

Hey man, congrats on gaining so much from the surgery!

Any chance you could post some pictures of what your scars currently look like? Maybe a frame-free proportions pic?

Also, being in construction, do you notice any chance to your leg strength or physical ability post-LL?
Pages: [1]   Go Up