Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: People over 5 9"  (Read 56721 times)

DREAM

Re: People over 5 9"
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2014, 11:50:50 AM »

Amen. I know that if i don't do this i would never be happy with my life.

YellowSpike

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2014, 12:29:57 PM »

When I was 5'5, I didn't understand people considering to do LL when they were already around 5'9. I thought it was unnecessary. I didn't envy them, it's just that 5'9 seemed good enough.

Now, at almost 5'8, I do understand them. I understand them perfectly :D

There's good, and then there's better.

It's like living in a nice home, having a nice car.. And thinking about buying a yacht. It's capitalism at its finest. And why not? It seems to me that we only live once.. Do what makes you happy.

Very good point Chris/Up. I'm just under 5'6", and it infuriates me every time I see a guy who is already at least 5'8" doing LL. In my mind, as long as you have other things going for you (facial aesthetics, good body, decent career/income, personality, etc.), 5'8" is nothing to sweat. But I'm sure after I do my LL and get to like 5'8.5"...I'll still occasionally feel short. But I will be LESS short, and I guess my height neurosis will have been cured, since I did the impossible and got taller. The main thing for me is I just need to be taller than the average woman (my age), which has to be 5'6" these days (if not close to 5'7").

Just need to get off the waiting list and get an official date...hoping to get this one at some point in late June. Fingers crossed! I'm at a point where I just want to move on in my life. At a tad under 5'6", I've done pretty well with girls (though by no means have I ever been or want to be a player). I just wanna be 5'8" ish...at that height, with my other strengths, I'll be fine. I'm only going through this sh*t once lol

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2014, 03:42:29 PM »

If I may ask, which doctor are you doing LL with Yellowspike and will you be making a diary?

YellowSpike

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2014, 05:21:44 PM »

If I may ask, which doctor are you doing LL with Yellowspike and will you be making a diary?

Dr. Rozbruch, and I will definitely be making a very detailed diary!

endomorphisme

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2014, 06:55:44 PM »

there are more and more people who are 5'9 and plus and want to do this surgery.
Whithout counting all these delusional guys who are 5'6" and aim 183-185-188 cm and so on

WTF?If every short men did this surgery, guys who are my height would be short.
Fortunately this surgery is not mainstream.

http/www link edit
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 08:10:13 PM by Admin »

endomorphisme

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2014, 06:56:41 PM »

i apologize for the link, doesn't work

Shortie

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2014, 07:19:29 PM »

I've uploaded videos of myself walking and walking up stairs.
A lot of people have uploaded post-surgery videos.
OBG did internals and he uploaded a video of himself skiing.
By being skeptical you're holding yourself back
There's more than enough proof of people recovering to a good point
(Or you don't need this surgery at all, which is fine)

Sorry, it's just that the "I'll wait X years till a good alternative comes up" attitude annoys me a lot. Life is too short to afford waiting. If you need to do something (and really need to do it) don't postpone it. I don't wanna wait man and for sure I wanna do the surgery this is why I'm here can u post a link to these videos

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2014, 07:28:30 PM »

Hey Shortie,

Check out the link I posted a few minutes ago on my diary.
It's my first gym video.

Shortie

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2014, 08:24:06 PM »

Ok will do !

IamAndrew

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2014, 10:38:05 PM »

The life of a 5'9" guy (extreme case!).
https://www.facebook.com/danbilzerianofficial?fref=ts

I really don't think 5'9" can/should hold someone back from doing anything. You can pull girls np, make the money, be confident etc.
People may say "he's a lil short" or "he's average" - if they're asked, but that height isn't a detriment to anything in reality and not a height people whisper behind your back about or talk about. It's not an "unmanly" height either.

Just IMO. Ofc it all depends on how the individual feels and if you got bad height neurosis then nothing will change your mind.
Height MAX: 172 CM
Wingspan: 183 CM
Goal: 178 CM - external tibia

KrP1

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2014, 10:55:11 PM »

The diference between a guy of 5'5 and one of 5'9 is that the 5'5 guy always will be judge by his height and the 5'9 isnt.

YellowSpike

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2014, 11:59:47 PM »

The diference between a guy of 5'5 and one of 5'9 is that the 5'5 guy always will be judge by his height and the 5'9 isnt.

This. I always said that at about 5'8" (1.5 inches below average) is the "cutoff" for when your height can become a major issue. Though I feel like even the 5'7" ish guys generally get away with a lot of the heightism that's out there. 5'8"-5'9" really isn't much of a handicap unless you're dealing with women who have ultra strict height requirements of 6'0" and above.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2014, 12:46:02 PM »

The life of a 5'9" guy (extreme case!).
https://www.facebook.com/danbilzerianofficial?fref=ts

I really don't think 5'9" can/should hold someone back from doing anything. You can pull girls np, make the money, be confident etc.
People may say "he's a lil short" or "he's average" - if they're asked, but that height isn't a detriment to anything in reality and not a height people whisper behind your back about or talk about. It's not an "unmanly" height either.

Just IMO. Ofc it all depends on how the individual feels and if you got bad height neurosis then nothing will change your mind.

That guy is all over facebook these days, had no idea he was 5'9 though, how do you know for sure? Also i heard he won most of his money through poker and inherited the rest or something.. of course with his kind of money height doesnt really matter, especially not when he is close to average anyway. Without his money his height could still end up being an issue for some people (girls mainly) if he is 5'9

YellowSpike

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2014, 01:10:04 PM »

That guy is all over facebook these days, had no idea he was 5'9 though, how do you know for sure? Also i heard he won most of his money through poker and inherited the rest or something.. of course with his kind of money height doesnt really matter, especially not when he is close to average anyway. Without his money his height could still end up being an issue for some people (girls mainly) if he is 5'9

I disagree. No idea what the guy looks like...but in my opinion, fundamentally speaking, if you're at least decent looking and take care of yourself, 5'9" should NOT be a handicap with women. At 5'9" you're taller than most girls even with their precious heels on (unless the girls are like 5'7" and wearing 12 inch stilettos, which some do, yes). I've never heard of women turning men down for being that height unless they were ultra extreme heightists and wouldn't date anyone 6'2" and up (but why would you want those girls anyway). I know for me, even if I did the surgery and got to 6'0" (which would never happen since I'm 5'6" and only doing this once), I wouldn't even want those girls.

At 5'6" or below, you start to be REALLY screwed, because a lot of girls are already your height, and when they put their heels on, you don't stand a chance. Not only do you obviously not get the heightists (no matter how good looking you are), you also start getting rejected by women who don't care that much about height simply because you're shorter than a lot of girls and look shorter compared to a lot of guys.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2014, 01:27:55 PM »

I disagree. No idea what the guy looks like...but in my opinion, fundamentally speaking, if you're at least decent looking and take care of yourself, 5'9" should NOT be a handicap with women. At 5'9" you're taller than most girls even with their precious heels on (unless the girls are like 5'7" and wearing 12 inch stilettos, which some do, yes). I've never heard of women turning men down for being that height unless they were ultra extreme heightists and wouldn't date anyone 6'2" and up (but why would you want those girls anyway). I know for me, even if I did the surgery and got to 6'0" (which would never happen since I'm 5'6" and only doing this once), I wouldn't even want those girls.

At 5'6" or below, you start to be REALLY screwed, because a lot of girls are already your height, and when they put their heels on, you don't stand a chance. Not only do you obviously not get the heightists (no matter how good looking you are), you also start getting rejected by women who don't care that much about height simply because you're shorter than a lot of girls and look shorter compared to a lot of guys.

Well the bolded that you mentioned yourself is the reason why 5'9 could easily be a problem for some girls, at least when living in a country like Sweden, You arent short compared to the girls, but when compared to majority of dudes you will stand out as short or at least shorter, which could easily be an issue for some girls and in some situations, definitely at parties or social events if you are the shortest guy, even if you arent technically short it could be an issue. In my opinion it seems to be that way.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 01:39:57 PM by Wannabegiant »

Übermensch

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2014, 01:29:19 PM »

The most interesting man in the world is actually just 5'7''...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0326091/

:)

YellowSpike

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2014, 02:03:30 PM »

Well the bolded that you mentioned yourself is the reason why 5'9 could easily be a problem for some girls, at least when living in a country like Sweden, You arent short compared to the girls, but when compared to majority of dudes you will stand out as short or at least shorter, which could easily be an issue for some girls and in some situations, definitely at parties or social events if you are the shortest guy, even if you arent technically short it could be an issue. In my opinion it seems to be that way.

Touche. I suppose it's all relative. I guess I just can't fathom myself at 5'9" (all else equal) and having any issues with my height.

GeTs

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2014, 03:31:01 PM »

The most interesting man in the world is actually just 5'7''...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0326091/

:)
interesting isn't always attractive, while a girl with a brain will appreciate that a superficial girl won't find him attractive no matter what and ad I know that, not because of bad looks or height but, I'm often in groups with them and when they talk , they talk about everything , and what they find most attractive in man is a mix between mystery/good looks/height/good in bed/power

IamAndrew

« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2014, 05:49:21 PM »

Honestly the girls who are not worth taking home to mum or not worth marrying are automatically weeded out because of a man's short stature. If you were a tall guy all the sloots and loser girls would be interested in you and you'd have to wonder about their sincerity or how superficial they are. Us short guys don't have that problem. Only decent girls who care about feelings and compatibility above all else are interested in giving a chance to slightly below average height guys (unless you got a huge dck or good looking face, then you'd have to wonder). 8)

Btw mystery and having a distinguished look is SO huge to women. Getting premature gray/silver hair like a skunk tail on my head was like adding +10 cool and memorable points. I would take being a distinguished 5'7-8" guy over a plain 6'0" Joe any day.

YellowSpike

« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2014, 05:59:17 PM »

Honestly the girls who are not worth taking home to mum or not worth marrying are automatically weeded out because of a man's short stature. If you were a tall guy all the sloots and loser girls would be interested in you and you'd have to wonder about their sincerity or how superficial they are. Us short guys don't have that problem. Only decent girls who care about feelings and compatibility above all else are interested in giving a chance to slightly below average height guys (unless you got a huge dck or good looking face, then you'd have to wonder). 8)

Btw mystery and having a distinguished look is SO huge to women. Getting premature gray/silver hair like a skunk tail on my head was like adding +10 cool and memorable points. I would take being a distinguished 5'7-8" guy over a plain 6'0" Joe any day.

Totally agree. And that's why I'm only doing one surgery to get to 5'8-5'8.5"...I've already got the facial aesthetics. I just feel that anything below 5'7" ish is really bad, and when you should get LL. I don't need nor do I want to be 6ft to capture that horrible group of women. Many of those women will end up single well into their 30s wondering why on Earth they can't find a "good man" anyway. Don't come to me now! lol

Übermensch

« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2014, 06:01:24 PM »

hallijah! i agree with your mix, it makes sense, but this is the kind of discussion were rgkey could give good insights.. not me..loool ;)

i just wanted to make the point that we all know about success stories (not only with women, but with life in general..) of people that are short but managed to compensate that with other qualities, i personally know several.. even guys shorter than me.. that does not invalidate our quest for height..

i think every person is unique and deals with height neurosis in different ways.. i will do limb lengthening surgery, but i tried in my twenties to succeed without it, now at 32 yrs i figured out that this is really what i have to do.. i'm don't feel like regretting not have it done before,  it could have worked out differently, it just didn't..

Shortie

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2014, 04:43:13 PM »

this true is so many ways I have cpl stores in 2 dif malls last month I was watching short guys and what kind of women they have or hang out with , a lot of short dudes with good looking women married and happy also a lot of tall guys with trashy women so it's not that bad as it appear to us and to the ppl here , and this is really why I don't come here much or on the old forum as I used too .

Shortie

« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2014, 04:46:07 PM »

Other thing I notice a lot of the women who is 5'6 to 5'10 they are with guys shorter than them ,and a lot of the 4'10 women to 5'3 with very tall guys I didn't see a lot of these short women with short dudes .

YellowSpike

« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2014, 04:56:39 PM »

Other thing I notice a lot of the women who is 5'6 to 5'10 they are with guys shorter than them ,and a lot of the 4'10 women to 5'3 with very tall guys I didn't see a lot of these short women with short dudes .

I kinda think that is because very short women are themselves insecure about their own height, so they only date men 7ft and above in order to compensate (and also have a chance at normal sized children, of course). I think taller women (starting at around 5'6"-5'7") don't have height/high heel obsessions, so they're (slightly) more forgiving when it comes to height. Unless they're the type that are insecure of feeling "big," and so too only date super tall guys.

At 5'6" a lot of the women I've dated/messed with have been like 5'7"-5'8". They've all asked me out first, I just don't have the balls to ask out a woman that's taller than me, since I usually assume they wouldn't be open to dating a shorter guy. Though my only significant gf that I dated for 5 years was around 5'3".

Shortie

« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2014, 05:09:50 PM »

I kinda think that is because very short women are themselves insecure about their own height, so they only date men 7ft and above in order to compensate (and also have a chance at normal sized children, of course). I think taller women (starting at around 5'6"-5'7") don't have height/high heel obsessions, so they're (slightly) more forgiving when it comes to height. Unless they're the type that are insecure of feeling "big," and so too only date super tall guys.

At 5'6" a lot of the women I've dated/messed with have been like 5'7"-5'8". They've all asked me out first, I just don't have the balls to ask out a woman that's taller than me, since I usually assume they wouldn't be open to dating a shorter guy. Though my only significant gf that I dated for 5 years was around 5'3".
that could be why , i also dated / messed with some girls 5'6 to 5'8 but I am attracted more to smaller girls

GeTs

« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2014, 07:55:33 PM »

I understand why shorter girls date taller men, when you see a short couple the first thing u notice is how short they are , it may not be as important to a man who wants to be happy , but it may be for a girl who has always dealt with being judged, which in order to survive makes them superficial most of the time, and I'm also sure if u put one of the most superficial girls on an island with you only u two, she'll be more interested about having a good time and she'll start liking you.. What we are being judged for, girls have been judged for most of their life, and its our fault both men and women, so instead of entering this cycle I better improve my game and discover the joy of life

Wannabegiant

« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2014, 08:48:40 PM »

I understand why shorter girls date taller men, when you see a short couple the first thing u notice is how short they are , it may not be as important to a man who wants to be happy , but it may be for a girl who has always dealt with being judged, which in order to survive makes them superficial most of the time, and I'm also sure if u put one of the most superficial girls on an island with you only u two, she'll be more interested about having a good time and she'll start liking you.. What we are being judged for, girls have been judged for most of their life, and its our fault both men and women, so instead of entering this cycle I better improve my game and discover the joy of life

I dont really understand that logic, a short man would easily have been judged a lot more than a short girl would, so i dont think that is the reason why short girls are more height obsessed when it comes to the partner. I thin it might have to do with social customs, girls are generally attention whores because of television and hollywood influence, and short girls to get noticed can compensate by getting a very tall guy. It might also have something to do with short girls looking for taller men because they want their children to get a better chance to become average height or more.

YellowSpike

« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2014, 09:10:15 PM »

I dont really understand that logic, a short man would easily have been judged a lot more than a short girl would, so i dont think that is the reason why short girls are more height obsessed when it comes to the partner. I thin it might have to do with social customs, girls are generally attention whores because of television and hollywood influence, and short girls to get noticed can compensate by getting a very tall guy. It might also have something to do with short girls looking for taller men because they want their children to get a better chance to become average height or more.

Maybe he meant that women are judged a lot by their looks? On average, we as men care more about looks than women do. I don't care how rich or confident a woman is - if I'm not attracted to her, the conversation doesn't start. But if there's one aspect of physical looks that is greatest dealbreaker in the dating world - it's a man's height. We know this.

In my opinion, the only real female equivalent to a short man would be (perhaps) an ugly woman. Fat girls can get off their ass and stop being fat, but if a woman is just ugly, there's not much she can do save for tons of plastic surgery (just the way LL is our only way to get taller). I've also seen that even older women who are attractive still do fine with dating, and can still be tough about a guy's height.

I dated a cougar last year for a while. She was 5'1" and flat out told me that she married her ex husband (whom she said she never loved) soley becuase he was 6'3" and she wanted tall kids (and both kids ended up short - jokes on her). She said that if I were her age, she would seriously date me, though. She kept ragging on my height, meanwhile at 5'6" I practically towered over her. This experience led me to believe that short woman can be really insecure with their own height and use a tall man to compensate.

Women are strange creatures indeed. Can't live with em, can't live without em :)

G-Man

« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2014, 09:54:25 PM »

And how about living in Asia?  No need to get LL there and chicks dig white dudes! ;)

IamAndrew

« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2014, 10:41:31 PM »

I wouldn't even think of getting CLL if it were only to attract women. I more than compensate for my height in that scene with other qualities and think anyone can. Sure you will strike out on date sites since you won't get a chance on there, but in person all you really need is a min to talk or show them some depth/sincerity and you're in. They are driven by emotion which doesn't come into play when they set preferences on date sites for men's height or take polls about men's height. That is more their logical, thinking side, which means nothing cuz they're 99% emotional. Tallest girl ever into me was a 177 cm Czech model who literally told me that taller guys were her preference.

Like I said in another topic, women found Kit Harrington (171 cm) and Peter Dinklage (135 cm) to be the sexiest characters on Game of Thrones - and it's because their depth of character is so overwhelming. And if your character sucks cuz you're a plain dude, or you're ugly, then learn Game and how to pull. One of the best players of pulling women is a short, balding, 30-year-old ginger guy (forgot his name but he's like 173 cm max). He pulls sloots out of the walls.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 10:47:51 PM by IamAndrew »

G-Man

« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2014, 11:07:46 PM »

Pheww!  Cant make a joke around here!  :P

I've never had really any problems for dating, I have game, face and bod altho sometimes you have to work a bit harder for the really hot ones.  Mannequins, a cheerleader, 2 doctors and all the others had hot bods. But I still consider living and working in Asia a few years at least just because I love traveling and discovering new cultures and food.  When you wake up in a different country, its an awesome way to start ur day!

Also, no fat chix there!  ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up