Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: REPORTING DRS AND STAFF  (Read 461 times)

mdnano

• Visitor
REPORTING DRS AND STAFF
« on: January 01, 2019, 11:08:47 AM »

hey guys just reading some posts and I find this: We need to start a thread of reporting abuse from staff and doctors.

Mitkovic is a good surgeron but his staff is not good.

FIRST WRONG AND THE WRONGEST person Mitkovic works with is Bojan Tasic so called physiotherapist from Clinical Center is Nis. This guy is disgusting human beeing, first he is a psyho rapist and very violent!!!!!!!!!!!! He raped few patients and got away with it cuz he made death threats to his victims!!!!!!!! He steals money from your wallet when you turn around or go to the toilet, he brings you fake grocery bills, and he tries to convince you that you didn't pay him last time!!! He stinks like cigarretes,alcohol and dead fish, he is a thief, he pushes you into doing physioteraphy although you are done and good and you don't need it anymore, he just turns up at your door step unannounced and tries to convince you that you booked him in when you did not!!!!!!!!!!!!!He is a dirty rat and Mitkovic should report him NOT send patients to him!!!!!! Its a crime cuz Bojan Tasic is a scam. You dont need to pay for physioterphy at all, it's enough for you to walk as much as you can and do exercises Mitkovic shows you about 30min a day of that and you will be more than fine!!!! If you think you need physioterphist ask for women but keep an eye on them as well. I will attach facebook of Bojan Tasic so you know who to void if you do go with Mitkovic.

https://www.facebook.com/bojan.tasic.395

SECOND person is the nurse with black hair he works with her name is Ivana, just be careful with her, she is not the cleanest nurse and she should learn english and be nicer to patients. She takes a piss and advantage of Dr.Mitkovic too, but he doesn't see it.

notatroll

Re: REPORTING DRS AND STAFF
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 06:29:14 PM »

I would advise against Dr Monegal in Spain. If you want to know why check my post history and other users' in this forum. Most of his staff is also bad and unscrupulous (Cinderella, fake PT...)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 06:49:18 PM by notatroll »
Pages: [1]   Go Up