Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Want to do the surgery but have some questions.

Cost of the surgery.
- 0 (0%)
Any places in Mexico.
- 2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions about limb lengthening  (Read 510 times)

adrsalga21

• Visitor
Questions about limb lengthening
« on: January 07, 2019, 08:49:02 PM »

I don’t have the money for this, but I would like to know from people that have arelady has it done about how much does it cost. I live in California btw. I was thinking about saving up around 40k and have it done in Mexico. So I would also like to know if anyone has had this operation done in Mexico? I stand at 5’7 I would love to reach 5’9 or 5’10. I would like to do both femur and tibia. Hopefully I can lengthen each by 2 inches. I am also 23 as of now but yeah I don’t have the money for this so maybe in 2 years I’ll have enough saved up. I would appreciate all the feedback possible.

mdnano

• Visitor
Re: Questions about limb lengthening
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 09:30:48 PM »

Dude. Just read some of the posts on here. Its a redundant question.

Re: Questions about limb lengthening
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 07:28:39 PM »

I have heard that Dr. EL Machete is the best one in mexico, his clinic is in Tijuana, his surgery is cheap, fast and very effective, he uses his patented machete to chop off patients limb and then uses superglue to glue a longer limb, his anesthesia is also the best around, it is a patented by him so nobody knows what it is but it powdery and white in color, his patients say they don't feel anything during surgery after taking this anesthesia. Whole surgery taken only 10 seconds to complete. he really likes doing surgeries so he does charge much - he is happy with whatever you have in your wallet. what is best is that you don't need to do any stretching, don't need to worry about confidentiality. Only one thing you should note - once you are in Dr. Machete's clinic you must get the surgery done, you cannot decline. Now a days Dr. El Machete is getting competition from some new and upcoming surgeons like Dr. El Chopo, Dr. EL Lumberjacko etc. who are doing the surgery for as low as 10 pesos because they really like performing the surgery. Mexico is LL heaven, so hurry up, ahora ahora ! buy your one way flight ticket to Mexico today ! Dr. El Machete will change your life in 10 seconds.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 08:16:55 PM by 7231 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up