Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Got rejected today because of height  (Read 2466 times)

Ascending

Re: Got rejected today because of height
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2018, 03:38:30 PM »

Did I ever say I lack respect for women...? If you’ve actually dated young attractive girls passed the year 1990 you’d know the type of girl mentioned in the OP. They constantly sh1ttest and make passive aggressive jokes and basically act the same way as dudes thinking it makes them more attractive. Yeah they put out, but they’re not girlfriend or relationship material.
Actually I have dated young attractive girls passed the year 1990 and none were like that.  Some did make some digs but I took it as banter and carefully returned the 'compliment'.  I think they do test you out to see how you react and see if you can take it.  If some girl told me I had small hands I would probably have just laughed it off and made some joke of it - like telling her I am really a trans woman hence the height, small hands and great kissing.

Ascending

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2018, 03:48:35 PM »

Also the fact that you consider your friend a “womanizer” because he just gets numbers from girls after asking hundreds a week  (despite being married, what?) and just your general views on life tells me more than enough about you. I appreciate the replies but I don’t care to read anymore, you are probably too old or just naive for us to ever agree on anything.
Hey I don't judge.  I am pretty sure his wife knows but is happy to turn a blind eye.  As for the general views on life - Must be amnesia because I can't recall having aired them in any great detail.

Body Builder

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2018, 06:28:25 PM »

yeah... there's this girl I've been talking to and I really like her. I finally made my move but I was politely declined claiming her boyfriend should be tall.. she's 5'7 and I'm 5'9 but with her footwear, we see eye to eye. Not to mention she alleges I'm shorter than her even though I insist she is not and my ID proves such. I thought she really liked me but I was placed in the friendzone without even realising so. fk these bitches.
I don't want to be bitter and remain confident with my head held high but this is really demoralising.
I've been rejected a lot of times of being too muscular but almost bever about my height (at least face to face). And we are the same height (me after LL).

Most women reject you only to date a man much worse looking than you.
I laugh with that things and I stop care about it. I only want to become taller because I will look better and more proportional, the majority of women are too stupid that they may reject me because I look too tall after LL or whatever.

An average and a little more height, a good style and a fit body is what any man should do to become the best of himself.
If women, most of the times due to their complexes, don't want you while you look average and better, it is their fault.
Most of the times after all they end up with bad looking guys. I laughed at a girl who rejected me before 1-1.5 year when I saw her current bf, an ugly face little taller than me skinny man. I said to her on fb, if that your preferences, I am glad you didn't like me.  :D

Mzacr

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2018, 11:42:55 PM »

You actually lied about your height. I'm assuming you hold the most of the day at 173cm and that is around 5'8. If you were a real 5'9 you would reach around 5'10 in some shoes.

TallerDream

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2018, 12:26:23 PM »

You actually lied about your height. I'm assuming you hold the most of the day at 173cm and that is around 5'8. If you were a real 5'9 you would reach around 5'10 in some shoes.

Well I am very close to 175cm straight out of bed, I usually wear a pair of shoes that give me 2cm so I am usually around 177cm in the morning but I drop 2cm from morning to evening. I reckon my height half way through my day should be around 173-174

Mzacr

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2018, 07:01:23 PM »

Dude. The truth is that if you were a real 5'9 at night you could claims to be as such. And if you encounter a real 5'9 he would be taller than you, and he would be close to 5'10 in shoes so you lied.

edwardv6

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2018, 04:00:23 AM »

I have no idea who edward is supposed to be - this is my first and only profile.  Making snap judgements again?  You've been reading that book "how to win friends and influence people".
And neckbeard?  Really?  Judging from your attitudes to women I would say that describes you not me.  I have a feeling that getting taller is not going to help you much - you need to fix that mindset.  You seem to think that you should be entitled to a girl's affection instead of earning it.  All women are different and wonderful in their own way.

If I was the OP I would have swallowed pride and agreed to be friends with her.  It is always good to be friends with girls.  You get another female perspective and she may introduce you to her girl friends - much better than online dating.
Go check @CaptainAmerica's post history, you'll die laughing at the tantrum he threw not long ago.
Ok edwardv6, the rest of us will live in reality while intellectual neckbeards like yourself can await a formalized, nation-wide survey of attraction of 150 million women in America to accept what is beyond evident by just observing regular human  behavior around us.
I live in your head rent free pal, stay mad lol
sorry but your friend is not a womanizer in my book, obectively, what he does is play the game of numbers

any man that is average in appearance, social status, and assertive behavior, they would have those results

obviously you must have thick skin and the correct mentality, to handle the rejection of thousands of women a month, so kudos to your friend
Womanizing is how much you get laid, also no conversation ever goes "my success rate is 83% what about you bro?" His friend is making moves, what are you doing lol, worrying about if you'll get rejected and having your success rate go down? What percentage do you have to have to be considered a womanizer pal? A guy that's 1 for 1 = 100%, surely that must be a womanizer in your "books" right?
banned for flaming/hostility

JON SNOW

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2018, 07:07:21 AM »

"His friend is making moves, what are you doing lol"  did i strike a chord?  you are projecting

but man you must be psychic, I am lazy, and often I do not approach, I invest my time and energy in women who show interest first,  is working so far

and yes you are right by dictionary definition Womanizing is someone who has lots of casual sex

in my opinion can be argue there is usually (not always) a difference in the quality looks of women obtained between a womanizer running numbers game and and a natural womanizer that has the effect of attracting women to the point that they usually make the move, simple supply and demand mechanisms

it's superficial? hell yes it is.....  how cares

Ascending

« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2018, 10:15:04 AM »

Go check @CaptainAmerica's post history, you'll die laughing at the tantrum he threw not long ago.I live in your head rent free pal, stay mad lolWomanizing is how much you get laid, also no conversation ever goes "my success rate is 83% what about you bro?" His friend is making moves, what are you doing lol, worrying about if you'll get rejected and having your success rate go down? What percentage do you have to have to be considered a womanizer pal? A guy that's 1 for 1 = 100%, surely that must be a womanizer in your "books" right?
Hey thanks edwardv6 - I did read some of the previous posts and I do see what you mean about the tantrums.  And absolutely correct about womanising - you are not going to get far without making moves and that will inevitably mean there will be failures.  According to my friend just like in sales the vast majority of women will not be viable for a variety of reasons- they may be in committed relationships for example and be very faithful ;-) - of those that are free they may not be looking for a relationship or they might not click with you or it might have been really bad timing.  But the latter reasons for example can be worked on to improve the odds.  But you will never know without trying.

Ascending

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2018, 10:35:52 AM »

"His friend is making moves, what are you doing lol"  did i strike a chord?  you are projecting

but man you must be psychic, I am lazy, and often I do not approach, I invest my time and energy in women who show interest first,  is working so far

and yes you are right by dictionary definition Womanizing is someone who has lots of casual sxx

in my opinion can be argue there is usually (not always) a difference in the quality looks of women obtained between a womanizer running numbers game and and a natural womanizer that has the effect of attracting women to the point that they usually make the move, simple supply and demand mechanisms

it's superficial? hell yes it is.....  how cares
I have a feeling that those natural womanisers you speak of are ones that did the numbers game, got experienced and became naturally more successful by refining their process.  I am sure there are some male models that get women's attention without even looking at them - but these guys tend to be narcissistic to the point that they are actually gay.

Anyway the original point I was trying to make is that failure is not at all bad because it's an expected part of the dating game.  I agree the girl was sh1t testing the OP as the sort of things she was saying are standard tests - and by the sounds of it he failed.  On dating sites and facebook most of what people write are how they want to be seen and not how they actually are.  The best snippets of their life.  The sh1t tests are useful to peer into the real person - see how they react when the frame they have created is taken away.  Do they fold.  How seriously do they take themselves?  I think they are fun.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up