Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How Yuksel Yurttas crippled me  (Read 2567 times)

mirneeelnumber1ooye

Re: How Yuksel Yurttas crippled me
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2024, 12:58:40 AM »

That guy in the video is a joke TBH. Dude was 5'11 morning height and instead of fixing his hair or physique, decided to lengthen his tibia with the worst method possible (monolateral fixators) to gain 2 inches of height.

He was also fked up getting clavicle lengthening surgery with Eppley. Said in one of his videos that the left clavicle simply popped out of alignment and now suffers with shoulder mobility issues.

Also did facial reconstructive surgery with some Indian surgeon and got fked up with that too. Didn't get the result he anticipated.

IMO he should have focused all his money and effort fixing his hair and face and not bother with limb lengthening and clavicle lengthening.

lmao nailed it

we knew about the bimax and the failed LL but when he made the video about his clavicle lengthening was just the cherry on top

greed focked him up, at 5'11 he couldve passportbromaxx in asia and mog the local ricers unfortunately he is too low iq to get a remote programmerfag job as he is just a basic construction worker

just a series of terrible decisions
LIKE A BAWSS
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64498.0
If anyone wants to visit me: put in your google maps 44°31'50.4"N 18°38'58.1"E

Bagga

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2024, 04:20:01 AM »

That guy in the video is a joke TBH. Dude was 5'11 morning height and instead of fixing his hair or physique, decided to lengthen his tibia with the worst method possible (monolateral fixators) to gain 2 inches of height.

He was also fked up getting clavicle lengthening surgery with Eppley. Said in one of his videos that the left clavicle simply popped out of alignment and now suffers with shoulder mobility issues.

Also did facial reconstructive surgery with some Indian surgeon and got fked up with that too. Didn't get the result he anticipated.

IMO he should have focused all his money and effort fixing his hair and face and not bother with limb lengthening and clavicle lengthening.

Totally agreed.
i do not know why i do not feel sympathy for him..so sorry to say that!

cyber_jesus

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2024, 03:10:29 PM »

haha I'm pretty sure he's autistic too tbh, the way he talks on his YouTube channel, he's definitely not all there.

Barishe

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2024, 04:53:39 PM »

mirneeelnumber1ooye > fking incel beta that you are, does it seem ok to be a passebortbro?

You're so needy and frustrated

mirneeelnumber1ooye

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2024, 06:23:55 PM »

mirneeelnumber1ooye > fking incel beta that you are, does it seem ok to be a passebortbro?

You're so needy and frustrated

lol at this illiterate albanian faggot

are you following me around the forum or something?

can you even read english? I said that the dude from the youtube channel who looks like this:

should have gone passportbro the moment he realized it was over for him in the west

instead he did buccal fat removal(retarded), bimax in india(retarded), clavicle lengthening(giga retarded), hair transplant(failed), LL in turkey while being 180(failed)

so for buddy boyos like him for whom it was over before it even started in the USA, they should obviously studymaxx, get a remote job they can do online, and get their ass to Asia to run justbeamerican game, justbewhite game and justdanglethepossibilityofagreencard game on the local brown peasant girls with the dark pussy lips

you understand now, albanian faggot?
LIKE A BAWSS

Barishe

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2024, 06:55:19 PM »

It's better to stay alone with your honor, to do what you please, than to go make the passportbro like a pussy-hungry beta
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 07:44:49 PM by Barishe »

mirneeelnumber1ooye

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2024, 07:13:09 PM »

It's better to stay alone with your honor, to do what you please, than to go around playing around like a pussy-hungry beta

what are you even talking about, albanian faggot?
LIKE A BAWSS

Barishe

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2024, 07:19:30 PM »

Nice beta seeking approval from women and society

Barishe

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2024, 07:57:02 PM »

Castrated man, I feel like I'm seeing my grandmother on a forum talking about life and the choices of people who take action

No one here wants to read your pussy-hungry Beta advice

shortisnotfun

« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2024, 06:02:43 AM »

A garbage, butcher Yuksel Yurttas and the rest of the Turkish butchers are. They constantly cripple people, disable people, and then act like they have no clue what you’re talking about. They are born liars. Stay away from Turkey and the butcher Yuksel Yurttas if you value your legs.
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

mirneeelnumber1ooye

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2024, 02:53:41 PM »

A garbage, butcher Yuksel Yurttas and the rest of the Turkish butchers are. They constantly cripple people, disable people, and then act like they have no clue what you’re talking about. They are born liars. Stay away from Turkey and the butcher Yuksel Yurttas if you value your legs.

doing a good job spreading the word buddy boyo

did you manage to recover by now? what's the situation

are the precice femurs still in the cards for you or youre done with playing with your ability to walk?
LIKE A BAWSS

shortisnotfun

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2024, 06:26:34 AM »

doing a good job spreading the word buddy boyo

did you manage to recover by now? what's the situation

are the precice femurs still in the cards for you or youre done with playing with your ability to walk?

Walking wise I’m fully recovered, however I have slight balance issues due to the procurvstum that the butcher Yuksel Yurttas caused. You wouldn’t be able to tell by looking, I can sense it however myself. I will have to get my issue fixed with TSF frames.

Stay away from these Turkish butchers like Yuksel Yurttas if you value your legs!

shortisnotfun

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2024, 04:32:02 AM »

The butcher Yuksel Yurttas also caused this patient to have osteomyelitis aka bone infection. It has been noted that the butcher Yuksel Yurttas’ operating room is not sterile, meaning that virus and bacteria can get into open wounds!
If you do surgery with Yuksel Yurttas or any of the Turkish butchers, you are risking your legs and your life!

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=79700.0

jbfjbj4

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2024, 08:59:36 AM »

Castrated man, I feel like I'm seeing my grandmother on a forum talking about life and the choices of people who take action

No one here wants to read your pussy-hungry Beta advice

An incel who 'passportbromaxes' might be seen as a loser, sure. But you, sitting in your western office cubicle, are both an incel and a loser, at least the first guy managed to overcome one of those things, so he'd still be doing better than you.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up