Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi! How are you? I'm new.  (Read 8521 times)

Camallarg

• Visitor
Hi! How are you? I'm new.
« on: January 28, 2016, 10:10:03 PM »

Hi guys!

Ok... I just found this forum while searching for information on the upper and lower body ratio. I would've never thought there might be a forum on limb lengthening lol.

I've always been very self concious about my appearance and it has always seemed to me my upper body is too short compared to legs. I'm always comparing myself to others when sitting lol. I have even thought I might have a genetic problem like klinefelter as my general appearance is somewhat feminine, and I'm very thin with long limbs. Several times in fact people have thought I was a girl when they have seen me from afar. I usually wear my hair very long (now it's 60cm long). I think long hair kinda balances my figure and I see myself ridiculous with short hair. Anyway I lack several klinefelter traits so I almost sure don't have  this condition.

So well, the fact is it isn't exactly my forum as I rather need trunk lengthening not limb lol.

Anyway, the forum is about body proportions so ok.

Today I've measured my sitting height which is 93.5cm, and my arm span, 189cm. My height is 185. So yeah I have long limbs. I imagine some of you are jealous lol.

I'm caucasian

What is your opinion about my proportions?

Nice to meet you.

Peaceout

Re: Hi! How are you? I'm new.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 10:49:38 PM »

Are you sure you measured your sitting height correct?

Camallarg

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 11:02:10 PM »

I sat on a little table, back touching the wall, as straight as I could, used a book to determine the height on the wall. Measured from this point to the table surface.

PatientZero

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 11:11:20 PM »

Are you an international underwear model like a quarter of the guys on this forum?

Also, your height and proportions make mockery of our members here.
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

Peaceout

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 11:12:59 PM »

Wow thats interesting.Yes 93.5 cm is quite low for your height.But try not to worry about it too much.There are many people with short torso and long limbs.Maybe try to put some mass and it might look better.
Would you mind sharing your body pics?(here, people usually cover faces and share)
I totally understand if you dont want to.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 11:13:14 PM »

Hi guys!

Ok... I just found this forum while searching for information on the upper and lower body ratio. I would've never thought there might be a forum on limb lengthening lol.

I've always been very self concious about my appearance and it has always seemed to me my upper body is too short compared to legs. I'm always comparing myself to others when sitting lol. I have even thought I might have a genetic problem like klinefelter as my general appearance is somewhat feminine, and I'm very thin with long limbs. Several times in fact people have thought I was a girl when they have seen me from afar. I usually wear my hair very long (now it's 60cm long). I think long hair kinda balances my figure and I see myself ridiculous with short hair. Anyway I lack several klinefelter traits so I almost sure don't have  this condition.

So well, the fact is it isn't exactly my forum as I rather need trunk lengthening not limb lol.

Anyway, the forum is about body proportions so ok.

Today I've measured my sitting height which is 93.5cm, and my arm span, 189cm. My height is 185. So yeah I have long limbs. I imagine some of you are jealous lol.

I'm caucasian

What is your opinion about my proportions?

Nice to meet you.

The fact that you look like a woman and might have a deformed body does not make anyone jealous of you. Anyway, there is not a single rule for proportions. You might have a klinefelter syndrome (do you have problems with your sperm or overall sexual abilities?). I have seen many tall and short guys with long limbs and short trunk and vice-versa
I learned some stuff during this time

Camallarg

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2016, 11:24:11 PM »

The fact that you look like a woman and might have a deformed body does not make anyone jealous of you. 

C'm on, it was a joke.

My sperm seems normal, as does my ck snd balls. That's why I think I don't have klinefelter syndrome.

To peaceout. I'll consider posting pics. But not today. I have no suitable pic now anyway.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2016, 11:34:44 PM »

C'm on, it was a joke.

My sperm seems normal, as does my ck snd balls. That's why I think I don't have klinefelter syndrome.

To peaceout. I'll consider posting pics. But not today. I have no suitable pic now anyway.

The size does not matter. What matters is the quality of the sperm. A way to do it without creating "suspect" is to go and donate sperm. And again, it could be you just have long limbs or maybe generally low testosterone (For example, did you grow taller even in your early 20's?)

Camallarg

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2016, 11:44:19 PM »

No... I wouldn't... What if my sperm is good? I don't want to have children I don't know about.

Till 14 I was one of the shortest boys in classroom. Then I grew up really fast and I was one of the tallest or even the tallest by the age of 16 or 17. I continued to grow in my early 20's yes, reaching 187. For some reason shortly after I went back to 185. My health was very bad back then btw.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2016, 11:49:50 PM »

No... I wouldn't... What if my sperm is good? I don't want to have children I don't know about.

Till 14 I was one of the shortest boys in classroom. Then I grew up really fast and I was one of the tallest or even the tallest by the age of 16 or 17. I continued to grow in my early 20's yes, reaching 187. For some reason shortly after I went back to 185. My health was very bad back then btw.
Up untill which age approx did you grow? And what do you mean by being very sick? you can send me private messege if you prefer (I am an almost doctor :))

Camallarg

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2016, 11:58:15 PM »

Hmmm not sure... It was long ago. Maybe 23. I had insomnia, was very weak, got a flu twice every winter, idk... Maybe that caused me to lose those 2cm.

Camallarg

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2016, 11:59:55 PM »

Ok no, not 23. 21.

Alu

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2016, 08:25:34 PM »

What's your weight btw? When it comes to sitting height it's pretty much a combination of both your trunk length and how meaty (let's go with that) your thighs/butt are. And just for further reference what sort of pant inseam do you wear?

Camallarg

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2016, 08:40:28 AM »

Hi, I don't know how to measure my pant inseam.

My weight is 67kg. So, yeah I'm quite skinny.

Anyway I have found a statistics for Dutch people. I think it's a good one because they are tall and I am too. My proportions don't reach the first standard deviation which means I'm pretty normal, I think. It also says the taller people are, the longer the legs proportionally.

So I'll stop worrying about the issue.  What I probably need is more muscle in my shoulders, arms and chest.

The statistics: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1720514/pdf/v090p00807.pdf

Peaceout

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2016, 10:01:46 AM »

Hi, I don't know how to measure my pant inseam.

My weight is 67kg. So, yeah I'm quite skinny.

Anyway I have found a statistics for Dutch people. I think it's a good one because they are tall and I am too. My proportions don't reach the first standard deviation which means I'm pretty normal, I think. It also says the taller people are, the longer the legs proportionally.

So I'll stop worrying about the issue.  What I probably need is more muscle in my shoulders, arms and chest.

The statistics: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1720514/pdf/v090p00807.pdf
But i thought your problem is with the upper body,isnt it?Anyway you really shouldnt worry about it there are MANY people with short torso and long limbs like i said before,(just write it on google you will see other people like you).Short torso,arms and long legs is the unnatural thing,and that is happening people because of LL. :)

Alu

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2016, 01:36:22 PM »

https://reddit.com/r/tall/comments/43h1kz/body_proportions_what_is_your_actual_inseam_vs/

Funny that r/tall is now discussing proportions. Either-way, the OP cited a video for you to measure true inseam. Also then compare yourself to the other tallies.

But you are right, do increase in mass all around. Dare I say work that butt.

Camallarg

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2016, 08:53:55 AM »

A pic of myself.

Penguinn

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2016, 10:54:32 AM »

My sperm seems normal, as does my ck snd balls.

To peaceout. I'll consider posting pics.

:o

Knik

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2016, 12:20:12 PM »

Your proportions are quite good and you can't change nothing
I don't understand what you want

Here is a private forum for underwear model, are you an underwear model ?
Looking for Pili

Camallarg

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2016, 12:28:10 PM »

Well, as I said, I've been always concerned about my proportions, as I see my upper body (including head) short and thin proportionally when I compare myself to most guys. I wanted to know opinions and I thought it was a good place. As to changing anything, well, maybe going to the gym would be a good idea. I've been thinking about that for some time now.

What do you mean with forum for underwear model? And no, I'm not one. Do you think I might try to be? LOL

Knik

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2016, 12:36:18 PM »

Well, as I said, I've been always concerned about my proportions, as I see my upper body (including head) short and thin proportionally when I compare myself to most guys. I wanted to know opinions and I thought it was a good place. As to changing anything, well, maybe going to the gym would be a good idea. I've been thinking about that for some time now.

What do you mean with forum for underwear model? And no, I'm not one. Do you think I might try to be? LOL

In all honesty I find your proportions very good. The first thing I saw is your long legs, and you're a man or a woman great legs is a good point. No reason to be insecure and you can't change nothing about that. Maybe you can try to take mass to look more massive
Looking for Pili

Alu

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2016, 02:36:16 PM »

Honestly, you look good as it is. Sure you have noticeably long femurs, but it's nothing to worry much about.

You look completely normal, no doubt. And I doubt people in the real world would care much about the fact that you have these proportions. I wouldn't think much of it mate.

Cheers!.

TnaTna

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2016, 04:39:23 PM »

It seems he already did LL  ;D

onemorefoot

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2016, 08:44:58 PM »

Camallarg you cant loose 2 cm at 20´s years, maybe you measured yourself i nthe morning and after in the afternoon.
Budget will determine my future.

ub40

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2016, 06:52:33 PM »

What a hilarious thread, the underwear model comment is so true and there's way too many comments about sperm

Welcome to the forum man, you have like a charles Manson vibe
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2016, 09:25:31 PM »

93.5 SH wtf. I have 91cm SH and im 166 lol.

aussieboy

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2016, 02:55:56 PM »

my SH Is 94 cm. originally 175 and now 182cm.

CCMidwest

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2016, 03:33:13 PM »

What a crazy thread!

I may be jealous of his height, as he was nice enough to point out in the original post, but I sure as hell am not jealous of the way he dresses. My god.  :o
5'7.5

onemorefoot

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2016, 03:34:11 PM »

aussieboy, how has been your recovery of 7 cm?
Budget will determine my future.

Camallarg

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2016, 09:07:45 PM »

Curiously enough, every time I compare to a guy my height, my shoulders are higher, which makes them think I'm in fact taller as they can see their own shoulders but can't see their own head. So my neck must be shorter than average, and probably my head is short for a guy my height. In fact I've measured it and although it has an average length (see pic), my body is 8 heads long instead of the average 7, so yeah it's probably not a matter of short torso but short neck and head.

Chris

« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2016, 07:54:28 PM »

Wear longer shirts. Hem at the location where your "normal sperm" is being produced and not on the hip. This should make your torso look longer.
I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up